Used

Story Info
Guy gets used by a transsexual.
1k words
3.91
217.3k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
luvgoth
luvgoth
12 Followers

I have always loved the penis. I think it is an amazing tool. It is easier to use than a vagina and can be more fun. Can you deep throat a vagina? I thought not. I am not saying I don't once in a while enjoy licking a cunt, because I love the taste of a girls cum. I know what you all are thinking and you're wrong. I don't love sucking on guys cocks. I like sucking girls cocks.

Last summer I lost my job and my girlfriend. Everything seem to be falling apart. It's not like I enjoyed my job but the pay was good. Stuck at a computer all day is difficult but the money is well worth the torture. As far as my girlfriend goes, Amy, she left me because she caught me in bed with another girl. Stupid to leave your room unlocked when you know your girl could walk in the door any minute. World had crashed down on me and I needed some alcohol to relieve tensions.

I ended up going over to Lucky's Pub on 42nd. Entered the bar to see that there were very few people there. I sat down and asked for some whiskey. Whiskey always seem to help get me fucked up and that's all I wanted to be right now. Puking in the bathroom seemed like the way out of my life.

Too much seem to be on my mind as I stared off into space. I had only downed two shots. The bartender asked if something was wrong and I didn't say a word. I heard the door open then close but didn't turn my head to see what had walked in until she sat down next to me. I looked her over and she was absolutely gorgeous. Probably about five foot six, long smooth legs embraced by black leather boots, fiery red hair, sexy lips, great breast, and an amazing ass. The skirt was tight and I was quick to notice the shape of her ass pressed against it. I just thought to myself "God damn what a piece of ass."

I had planned on going home at 12 but this woman had kept me here. I saw her looking through her purse for something, I was assuming was a lighter since an unlit Marlboro cigarette was resting between her glossy lips. Reaching into my pocket I pulled out my lighter, though I don't smoke I do carry it around incase of times like these. Anyway, I pulled it out and leaned towards her, lighting it for her. She thanked me as the smoke smoothly flowed out of her half open mouth.

After what appeared to be hours I did convince her to come over to my place. I was surprised that such a beautiful girl would want anything to do with me. She had told me she finds it hard to find men that accept her for how she is which I never understood until she took off her clothes. What a shock it was though I of course didn't mind.

She put her cigarette out in an empty bowl on the table before telling me to strip. Doing as I was told, I dropped my pants and removed my boxers, then my shirt. I was erect and standing tall at 7 inches. She stood up removing her shirt and skirt. "Close your eyes," she quietly said to me. I closed my eyes as I waited patiently, wondering what was to come. She grabbed my hand and put it down her panties. I felt around and found a dick. This beautiful girl had a cock and I loved it. Opening my eyes I smiled at her, which she smiled back as I rubbed her dick, causing her to become hard.

Turning away from me, she removed her panties. As her front came back into view I saw a large, long, smooth cock. She had shaved her pubic region and her balls. Pushing on the top of my head she told me to get down on my knees and suck her dick like a good bitch. I chuckled a little before dropping to my knees. I wrapped my fingers around her balls, squeezing them tightly in my hand. Running my tongue along her balls make her moan lightly. I took her nuts in my mouth, sucking on them as my tongue poked her sack. She brought her hand down to her dick and pulled her balls away. I looked up at her as she shoved her long dick in my mouth. I hungrily sucked at it, coating it with my saliva. She thrusted a little as I licked her smooth nine inches of meat.

Before long I felt her cock grow inside my wet mouth as her semen rushed out onto my tongue. She yelled at me to eat it all. I swallowed it all. She replied, "Good boy, now you get a treat." I was relieved now thinking I was going to get off. Standing up, I waited for her to drop to her knees. She looked at me like I was fucking crazy as she threw me on the ground. I put my hands on the couch to help myself up. As I started to stand up I felt something enter my anal entry.

She thrusted her cock in fast and hard with no mercy. Truthfully I have never had a cock in my ass so her huge member was tearing my ass apart. I was trying to hold in the screams but they escaped. Grabbing my hair and pulling it, she rammed all nine inches inside my ass. I could feel her penis poking my inside walls. My ass was too tight for her and she didn't seem to care. The more I tried rejecting it the more she pushed in until she finally had an orgasm inside me.

Unfortunately the night didn't end like I wanted it to. She didn't even help me get off. I was fucking used. Right after cleaning up, she walked out the door. I never saw her again.

luvgoth
luvgoth
12 Followers