Used

Story Info
He receives a unique, submissive, gift.
771 words
4.02
21.1k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The hotel room was lavishly appointed; no expense had been spared, from the opulent furnishings to the silk sheets to the enormous TV.

But what caught my attention was what, or whom, occupied one end of the room. The wall was bare, with a brick facade. From floor to ceiling stretched a large "x" shape made of wood, sanded and polished smooth. And chained to the structure was a petite young woman, in what looked to be her early 20s. Clad in minimal attire that hid nothing from view or touch.

I thought back to a few days ago; I'd had a meeting with a certain salesman with whom my company had worked for years. We'd just closed a deal, and with his larger clients he always liked to throw in "extras" with his contracts. I'd experienced several of these "extras" in the past, and honestly was kind of bored of the whole thing. Usually some new secretary at his office, willing to fuck clients for a raise. This time, however, he'd told me he had something special picked out.

"This one isn't the usual," he assured me. "This one has... special tastes."

And indeed, this was something new. I approached the structure. "What's your name?" I asked her, brushing my hand along her cheek.

"I'm no one."

I looked at her. "No?"

"No. No one important. I'm a wet hole in the wall, a toy for you to jerk off in. A receptacle for your filthy cum."

A smile approached my lips. "I see." I tilted her head up to look at me. "Are you sure you're ready for that?"

Her eyes pleaded. "Yes, Sir. I need it. I need to be used like a sex doll and thrown away."

My cock stirred in my pants; her words set me aflame. My breathing grew heavy as I removed my shirt, my pants. Removed my boxers, took my already stiffening cock in my hand. I groaned as I stroked, looking her in the eye as I felt my penis grow to its full length and thickness. Imagining the possibilities.

I pulled on the structure; I noticed that it spun on the wall. I smiled, but it was a cruel smile. I ran my fingers over her cunt; to my surprise, she was wet already. That turned me on even more, and I abruptly shoved my cock into her.

She cried out as I stretched her, and I paused. "Dirty little holes don't talk." I roughly covered her mouth with my hand and began fucking. There was an animal that emerged from me as I savagely pounded this poor little whore's hole. I groaned and grunted as I slammed into her.

Finally, I took my hands from her mouth, and pulled my cock from her pussy.

"Fuck," she gasped. "I've never cum from just fucking before."

"I don't give a fuck if you cum or not, you fucking hole," I growled, and spun her upside down so her mouth was facing my dick, and slid inside. God, her mouth was even tighter than her pussy, and I paused for a moment to savor the sensation. And then slowly began moving.

I fucked her slowly. She gagged and choked and sputtered from my strokes, but I continued to fuck; stretching her throat with my thickness.

I stopped, pulled out. "Too much?" I asked, in a slightly taunting voice, but with some genuine concern. Maybe I'd gone too far.

"No," she gasped, tears streaming from her eyes but the hint of a smile on her worn face. "I need more."

I groaned, shoving my cock back into her mouth, fucking her throat brutally. My hands gripping her thighs, leaving bruises. I grunted, tears in my eyes, as I hammered her throat and mouth; my balls battering her nose with each thrust. When I finally came, I pushed as far as I could go; spraying jets of hot cum directly into her stomach.

I pulled out and sat on the floor, dazed. What had just happened? I looked back over at her. Her makeup was smeared, her body bruised, her lungs gasping for air.

I slowly turned her upright, and kissed her cheek. I went into the bathroom and got some towels, and cleaned up her smeared makeup. Washed spittle and cum from her face. I unchained her and lay her in the bed. Then I dressed and prepared to leave.

"Where are you going?" she asked groggily.

"Thank you for allowing me to experience that," I told her. "But I need to leave that monster here." And I walked downstairs to my car.

*****