Used At the Sex Club

Story Info
Seemed like a good idea.
1.3k words
3.66
62k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oralguy82
oralguy82
313 Followers

I was in the locker room, after work one day and one of my coworkers was talking to another guy and told him he was involved in a sex club He, two other guys and 3 to 4 girls.

He was going there after work today.

The other guy asked to go along and Ted told him sure, to give him $50 and he could go.

The other guy refused.

I said, "I can give you $30 to take me."

Ted thought for a minute and said OK $30 is ok, but you have to work off the rest when we get there."

I asked him what that meant and he said "You'll see, take it or leave it."

I said "OK I'll do it."

When we got to the house, Ted told me to wait in the car and he went in to arrange things. After about 10 minutes, a girl I had known since high school, named Judy, came to the door and waved me in.

I entered into the Kitchen and saw clothes laying around Judy told me "Everybody is all ready downstairs, take off all your clothes and come down." She then stripped and waited as I stripped too.

I stripped of my clothes and took a deep breath and opened the door to the basement and went down.

When I went downstairs, I was surprised to see everyone dressed. Then Judy came down, redressed.

Well, I had been take with that one.

I stood there naked, feeling very vulnerable, very humiliated, and just stupid as I am sure the way wanted me to.

In the room was; Vicky, the girl who lived in the house, and a real queen bee around the area, her sister, "Cam", Judy, Tom, a guy who I used to play with when we were young and a guy I had sucked off before when I lost at strip poker games, and Ricky, a guy I only knew from back in, school but who never seemed to care for me, and Ted, my co-worker.

Then Vicky, said; "You were right his cock is real small, I don't know what use he can be to us."

"Maybe we should just have him leave now."

Then Tom chimed in with, "Well he is here maybe we can just use him for our entertainment and to service anyone of us as our servant, and slave."

Vicky came back with:

"Well; OK, here is the deal; you will be allowed to stay but you will have to go through an initiation. You'll be a slave to us, all of us."

"You will have to do what ever pleases us for the next 3 months!"

When I hesitated, she did relent a little, and added

"Don't worry, you can refuse anytime; BUT, you will have to make up by being our slave for a longer period of time."

"I know,,,,, you will have a note book and earn credits, and get a demerit if you displease any of us.

That is like we did in my sorority college."

"Your choice: say yes, get on you knees, and stay. Or you can leave, and that's it."

I thought for only a couple of seconds and then said "YES" and went to my knees.

There was some snickering all around.

I knelt there and they talked about me like I wasn't even there.

Talking about things I should have to do, both sexually and to serve them as a maid and go-fer.

They were pointing out how silly I looked and how my cock was so small, and how I had so little to offer anyone, certainly no sexual pleasure for any partner.

They suggested to Judy take off her clothes, and told me to kiss her ass. I totally got the feeling that Judy was a very submissive member of the group and was dominated by Vicky and the rest. She stripped and turned around and offered her ass.

I crawled over and started kissing her ass cheeks.

"NO, not like that you imbecile, Judy spread your cheeks so he can lick your asshole."

Damn, that was humiliating, I had read about people doing that but had never come close to doing it myself.

I kissed her rosebud and stuck my tongue out licking deep as I could. It was clean and really not too bad and my cock was twitching with enjoyment.

The Ricky announced, "Hey, Damn, I'm horny and I'm getting bored just watching this asshole, lick asshole. I want him to suck my cock."

Damn, I guess this was no surprise, since I had been designated the slave. I should figure they would make me do anything they wanted to please them both dominantly and sexually.

Ricky stood up.

Vicky told me, "Well don't just kneel there like a dope, crawl over and get that cock in your mouth."

I crawled over to Ricky and realized he was expecting me to do everything. So I undid his belt and dropped his pants down, then pulled his shorts down revealing a hard, 7 inch cock right in front of my face.

I looked at it, and I was told to stop admiring it, and get my suck hole on his cock, they were getting bored, and Ricky was horny.

I leaned forward and got the head in my mouth, then Ricky pushed the back of my head down his cock until it hit the entrance to my throat.

He took ahold of my hair and said, "Suck down real hard on my cock." And he pulled my head up and down his cock by my hair.

I sucked as he used my mouth on his cock for the pleasure of his cock. My mouth was just a cunt like hole, for him to fuck.

And Fuck it he did, ramming in and out, just using my warm hole. I gagged. I drooled, I sucked.

He fucked my hole for a few minutes, then took ahold of my head and pulled my mouth off and pushed me away almost knocking me over.

"That's enough for now." he said "I'll use you more latter right now I want some cunt."

I knelt there feeling kind of sad he didn't finish in my mouth, and feeling humiliated and used at the same time.

Then Ted said he wanted my mouth on his cock, that he had been waiting a long time to have me on my knees sucking his cock.

He sat in his chair and spread his legs, signaling me to crawl over and get it.

I crawled over and he helped get his belt unbuckled and his pants off.

As I knelt in front of him his cock was a good hard 8 inches.

I got forward and took his cock into my mouth, and then he pushed on the back of my head, jamming his cock well into my throat.

I gagged on it and tried to pull my head back, but he held me in place gagging and choking.

Soon he took ahold of each side of my head and jerked me up and down ramming my mouth and throat over his cock. I gagged and drooled and grabbed air as best I could. My eyes watered and my nose was running and I drooled all over his cock and balls.

He was really enjoying this. I had no idea he wanted to fuck my mouth so much.

Then he groaned and started thrusting up as he moved my mouth and groaned and said. "Yes! thats it! suck that cock take this CUM; pig!"

His cock pulsed and shot a load into my mouth and throat and his movements spread cum all around in my mouth.

He held me there, his cock pulsing and me gagging. I suppose my throat was giving his cock some final pleasures.

"DAMN!" he exclaimed, "that mouth was every bit as good as any pussy!".

Then he pushed me off. I fell over on the floor. The taste of cum in mouth. Humiliated, laying there and I knew there was going to be much more.

oralguy82
oralguy82
313 Followers