Used Girl

Story Info
She begs for a beating and gets one.
1.5k words
4.03
67.8k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tyralyn
tyralyn
24 Followers

The woman around spun quickly, her cloak flowing around her as she turned her eyes onto the girl kneeling at her feet. She extended her hand, touching the girl's cheek, one long claw barely dragging along her jaw line, leaving behind a faint scratch. The girl gasped, her eyes flashing as she shuddered, her body tensing. The woman retracted her claws again, this time brushing the tips of her fingers down the girl's neck.

"Mistress..." the girl whispered as she lowered her eyes to the floor, the anger melting away quickly, just as quickly as it had flared up. The woman slipped her cloak off, revealing the velvet of the dress beneath, a deep, rich blue that matched her cloak perfectly.

"Yes, pet?" Her claws extended again, raking around the girl's neck this time, blood springing to the surface instantly. The woman laughed, reducing the girl at her feet to a quivering child instead of the thirty year old woman she truly was.

"Mistress..." the girl hissed this time, her voice shaky as she quivered and twitched on the floor. "Please use me..."

The woman turned on her heel, facing the shuddering girl, her eyes flashing darkly, "beg properly if you wish to be used."

The girl whimpered, "Mistress, please.. Your girl needs to feel your control, your strength.." She lowered her head and whispered, "the feel of your whip lashing at my slave flesh. I want to wear your marks with pride..."

The woman shook her head, laughing a soft, sadistic little laugh as she stared at her little slut on the floor, "You want to feel my whip, little slut? Then stand and strip, NOW!"

The girl scampered to her feet, quickly shedding the dress he had worn. This was no easy task, really, as the dress had hidden closures that were nearly impossible to find. Once bare, she stood there, hands clasped behind her neck, feet shoulder width apart, her breasts pushed forward, nipples hard in the cool air of the room.

The woman watched the girl's careful movements for a moment, enjoying the struggle she was having with her dress before turning around to gather up the items she was going to need, getting them onto the nearest stand. She moved from closet to drawer, selecting whips, floggers, blindfolds, dildo's, vibrators, and anything else she thought she might use on the girl.

When she finished gathering her toys, she moved back to the girl, touching her cheek lightly, then moving her hand down her neck, brushing the bare flesh as she grabbed a strip of thick, heavy leather with several large, heavy rings built into it. She slid the thick collar around the girl's neck, fastening at the back with a large, old fashioned lock.

The girl moaned as she felt the familiar weight of the collar sliding around her neck, shivering as she heard the lock snap closed. "Please Mistress..." the girl whined softly as the woman teased her.

"Please what, slut? Fuck you like a savage? Beat you raw and bloody? Tell me, slut, please what?" The woman growled low in her throat, drawing her hand back to slap the girl's pert breasts, hard, making them slam together and bounce as her hand moved across her nipples.

The girl screamed, a long, low, echoing moan following it immediately as her mind registered conflicting feelings of pain and pleasure. The woman drew her hand back and brought it hard across the girl's breasts from the other side, harder this time, raising a hand print shaped welt on her flesh. The girl moaned this time, trying hard to stay still as she felt the blow to her sensitive flesh. She closed her eyes and pleaded more, "Mistress, please, beat your slut, I need to feel your whip lashing at my body, your paddle against my ass.. please Mistress, I need to feel your power."

The woman grabbed the girl by her hair, yanking roughly, dragging the girl a few feet to the end of the bed. She shoved the girl down onto the bed, standing behind her to kick her feet apart. The girl groaned, not objecting to being handled this way, in fact, the girl was getting turned on from being used.

The woman drew her hand over the girl's soft ass, fingers exploring her crack, pushing against the puckered hole of her anus. The girl grunted as her body was probed, eyes closing as the woman moved her fingers down to her throbbing, wet cunt. The woman slid two fingers into the girl, causing her to moan, low and long, a needy sound emanating from her throat. The girl squirmed, fighting hard to stand still as she felt her Mistress probe her. Her muscles instinctively clutched at the invading fingers, sucking them into her deeply.

The girl groaned as the fingers left her dripping wet cunt, this time exploring her throbbing clit. The woman enjoyed the slow exploration of her girl's cunt, pinching her clit and tugging it, enjoying the grunts and moans coming from the slut. The girl squealed as her clit was pinched, her cunt throbbing more than before, the juices sliding down her thighs in a steady stream. She whimpered and groaned again, whispering, "Mistress.. Oh please Mistress, I'm so hot and so wet for you, I need to cum so badly."

The woman listened to the girl beg, shaking her head at the pathetic attempts to get off. She growled, "No slut, you will not get off that easily. You will suffer more before you get your release, if you get your release."

The girl whined, not daring to say another word as the woman moved away. She wanted badly to see where she went, but she knew that if she did, she wouldn't be allowed to cum and she needed that so badly tonight, her cunt ached, a low, dull, delicious throb. The woman picked up a thick leather strap from the table and walked back to the girl, striking her ass quickly with it.

The girl screamed as the leather bit into her ass, whimpering for more as the woman struck her again and again, red welts forming along the marks left behind. Her screams turned to moans as her ass was beaten red. Her juices flowed down her thighs even more quickly now as she cried, pain and pleasure flooding through her entire body. Her cunt throbbed and ached for release, her body screamed for it, her clit pulsed and she could do nothing about it other than relax and take every bit of the pain inflicted onto her ass.

The woman stepped back, inspecting the girl's reddened ass, enjoying the patterns of marks on her ass as she picked up a large butt plug and a long dildo. The girl whimpered and shuddered as she waited for what was coming next, wanting to beg for release, but not wanting to piss off her Mistress and being denied for longer. She needed to cum, her cunt ached with the need and she nearly lost her control when she felt the woman thrust the butt plug into her cunt, getting it slick with her juices before growling, "spread your cheeks slut."

The girl reached back, spreading her ass open, whimpering as she exposed her ass to her Mistress, biting down on her lip as she felt the rubber of the plug press hard against the tight hole. She forced herself to relax, allowing the plug to slide into her slowly, her body accepting and enjoying the feel of the invasion in her ass.

The woman pressed the plug in until it was firmly embedded into the girl's ass, flicking it on to vibrate in her ass, making the girl moan instantly, bucking slightly as her already stimulated body was hit with another new sensation. The woman didn't give her time to get used to the plug in her ass before thrusting the dildo deep into her cunt, pumping it in and out with long, deep, hard thrusts.

The girl moaned out loud, squirming hard as she fought to keep still, "Oh fuck! Mistress, please? I can't hold much longer. Please may I cum for you?"

The woman laughed and thrust the dildo in and out of her cunt even faster, "cum now, slut!"

The girl bucked, her cunt spasming around the dildo inside her, sucking it deeper inside her as her cunt clamped around it, cumming hard, the juices from her release running down her thighs even more.

She grunted, taking the dildo hard into her as her orgasm subsided, "Oh thank you, Mistress!"

The woman shoved the dildo into the girl one more time, taking her by the hair, yanking her upright again, pulling her head back roughly as she bit into her neck, sharp teeth piercing her flesh. She sucked at the wound there for a moment, drinking from her girl before licking the wound closed.

The girl moaned, her body slumping onto the bed as her Mistress drank from her then pushed her away roughly. She curled up on the bed, spent, content, relaxed and happy as she drifted off to sleep. The woman slipped into bed with her girl, gathering her into her arms to snuggle all night.

tyralyn
tyralyn
24 Followers