Used Hard Ch. 01

Story Info
He uses her any way he pleases.
1.3k words
3.75
62.3k
10

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/21/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There I lay, hands bound behind me, feet bound tight together and blindfolded. All I can do is listen for sounds. What I hear excites me and puts me on edge, as I hear you moving around the room I recall the events from the night before. You had me hanging from the ceiling in the basement as you placed clover clamps on my clit and nipples with a chain between them. I remember the kiss of the whip as it landed against my tender skin and how you paid close attention to my breasts. The way you used the whip to mark them with razor thin but oh so painful raised welts. How they felt when you ran your dagger over my nipples while you fingered my cunt. I mew softly as your fingers move in and out of me at lightning speed, ordering me not to cum. Telling me what the consequences would be if I failed to comply and released before you say it was ok.

As you worked your fingers in and out of me while playing with my clit, I fight hard to keep my orgasm at bay but I suddenly cum, much to your utter dismay and my own.

Once you let me down you say to me you want me to shed tears for you. At this I am worried. Tears? What kind of tears? I don't have long to wait or to wonder. You grab me by the hair and slam me down on the floor, spreading my ass cheeks apart and push the tip of a butt plug into me without the benefit of fluids of any kind. You are not gentle; you slam the wide plug into me, stretching my ass beyond anything I have ever felt before. Just when I think it could not get any worse, I feel your hand running along my ass cheeks and then you smack me hard on the right and left cheeks over and over. Going from one side to another, until I am whimpering in pain and begging you to stop. You pay me no mind and gently kiss the hand prints on my cheeks. When I think it might be over, you walk away. You return moments later with a bowl of water and flogger, telling me to drink from the bowl. When I reach out to take the bowl you smirk and say, "Did I tell you to touch it?" I look at you stunned for a moment and watch and listen while you say to me, "No slave, you don't use your hands, you use your tongue. Now get back on your hands and knees!" I get back down but I find it humiliating to drink from a bowl. I waste no time in telling you I will do no such thing. Which makes you smirk and reply "Really, now we shall see about that, my Pet"? Without warning you begin to flog my already sore ass, the blows come one after the other with no break in between. After awhile you say to me drink out of the bowl and I reluctantly touch my tongue into the bowl, thinking that it will make you stop.

Just as my tongue touches the cool water, I feel a jolt of electricity shoot through my body as you zap me with the cattle prod. When I scream out you say to me "Remember when I told you one day you would feel the cattle prod? Did you think I had forgotten?" When I shake my head, you say "Good, now drink from the water bowl." Again, I stick the tip of my tongue in the water and feel the coolness on my tongue, thinking you are done shocking me. I allow myself to lap up more water, you say "Good girl, keep drinking" and pat me on the head. Just when I stick my tongue in a third time, you zap me with the cattle prod again, causing me to again scream out only this time you leave it on a few seconds longer prolonging the agony.

When you finally turn it off, you lift my head and place your already hard cock against my lips and roughly say "Suck it you bitch! Show me what a good pet you can be!" I begin to suck your cock with the butt plug still inside of me. As you are thrusting your cock down my throat, I feel vibration surge through my plug filled ass. It is then that I realize that the butt plug has a remote and that you are using it on me.

Before long the sensations are to much to bare and I scrape my bottom teeth along your cock causing you to yell and pull out of my mouth, thinking that I did it purpose. You make me stick out my tongue and you place a clover clamp on it which makes me moan. While I kneel there in pain you walk away and return with another bowl and say "Since you want to act like a bitch, I will treat you more like one!" You gesture for me to move closer to you and you remove the clamp from my tongue and say to me "Suck me until I tell you to stop!" As you are thrusting your cock in and out of my mouth you begin to pull my hair and tell me how I will pay dearly for that fuck up!! Soon I feel your cock start to throb and I hear your breathing change and you quickly pull out of my mouth. You grab the empty bowl and begin to line it with your cum as I look on in dismay.

When you are done, you place the bowl in front of me and walk behind me and remove the butt plug. Once you do that you place a remote controlled egg inside my cunt and turn it on full blast and thrust your cock into my sore ass. You begin to yank at the chain that holds the clover clamps on my nipples and my clit causing me to squeak and moan in pain. As you thrust into my tender ass, you order me to be a good bitch and lick the cum from the bowl. When I shake my head no, you pull out of me and again turn the egg on high. You then zap my ass with the cattle prod and again say "Lick the cum from the bowl!" With tears covering my face and not wanting to be zapped again I place my tongue in the bowl and being to lick up your cum. As I do this, you turn the egg down and place your cock back in my ass and begin to fuck me hard as a reward for being obedient.

Before long, I beg you to allow me to cum and you say yes just as you begin to release a warm stream cum deep inside of my ass, causing me to scream and cum all over the egg deep inside of me. I fall face first into the bowl of cum, which makes you smirk and call me a greedy little bitch. With my tears flowing, you lick my face and say "Yes, these are the tears I wanted you to shed for me, you are broken and humiliated now which makes you mine to do with as I please." With that you place a leather and silver collar around my neck, followed by leash and then you order me to get on my knees. Soon you pull at the leash causing me to crawl after you as you walk away and head up the stairs. Once we reach our bedroom, you order me to stay as you walk over to the side of the bed. You then remove the covering from what I can only call a ornate cage. Once it is uncovered you come back and remove the clover clamps and the remote controlled egg. You lead me into the cage where you blindfold me and bind my legs and my arms together and say to me, "Now you are well and truly my pet."