Used on the 4th of July

Story Info
An ex comes back to me for one last fling.
1.9k words
3.72
17k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the 4th of July in a small Midwest town. I was recently single, well not sure we really dated but we had sex together for a few months. I had went on a trip and when I came back there was a guy in a towel answering her door. That was early June.

Now back to the 4th of July. I went to watch fireworks with a coworker and her boy friend (Keri and Mike). We grilled out at Mikes house and were drinking beer as the sun set. Being the third wheel I was in the back seat and we were all talking and Keri was friends with my ex Joni. So of course we talked about her and what happened. I'm pretty sure my displeasure was heard.

We went to an old ball field and sat in the grass and watched the fire works show. We snuck a few beers in and continued to drink. Mike and I were having fun being smart asses as Keri was trying to keep us in control. When the show ended Keri drove us back to Mikes and we were sitting around his place drinking and laughing.

The phone rang and Keri answered it but I couldn't hear what she said, but the conversation was short. Mike asked who it was and she said it was Mary a friend down the street seeing if we were still drinking and if she could come over. Mary was like me, she bar-tended too and we always had fun when drinking. Soon the front door swung open and in walked Joni. Wearing a pair of tight jeans and a very tight tank top. Did I mention she had an amazing body? Try 36 28 34. Brown eyes brown curly hair and red lipstick on always.

"What are you doing here?" I asked in shock. She didn't say a word and walked right over to where I was sitting, she leaned down to me so I could look right down her cleavage. I looked the other way. I was mad and didn't want to deal with her. She cupped her hands around my ear and loudly whispered, "take me home and fuck me!"

Mike and Keri both heard her and Mike responded with a "Hell yeah!!!"

I pushed Joni away and stood up and said, "No" and walked into the kitchen. From there I could hear them all gasp and talk quietly, then the front door close. I walked back out with three more beers. Mike looked at me and shook his head. Keri rolled her eyes at me stating, "No man turns her down when they are drunk. She's the woman all men want to sleep with."

"Look I've been there. Got screwed over. That's not something I want to go through again." I continued after a larger gulp of beer knowing what I was missing, "Hey Mike can you take me back to my place? I gotta get out of here man."

"Sure, let me grab my keys."

Keri replied, "Be careful the cops are out tonight." With that we headed outside.

We got into Mikes car and he was quiet as he backed out of the drive and headed away from my place. I figured he was avoiding main streets at first, then it hit me he was taking me to Joni's house. He pulled up in front of her house a few minutes later. "Look you can walk inside there and have some fun tonight and see what happens from there. Orrrr you can walk back to your place. Choice is yours."

"What the fuck Mike? Now I'm really pissed. I don't want to be here. Take me home!"

"Get out. Either way I'm going back to my place from here with out you and having sex. You can stay here and do the same."

I got out of the car and slammed the door. I looked around and really didn't want to walk the 4 miles home. So I walked to the front door. When I grabbed the storm door to knock the front door was opened slightly. I announced I was there and all I saw was a fun light on in the bedroom. I walked in and there was Joni in royal purple lingerie. A lace bra that barely kept her breast in and a matching lace garter belt with black thigh stockings. Joni always liked to dress sexy. She had no panties on and her trimmed bush was a shadow in the night.

She looked at me and with her index finger signaled me to the edge of her bed.

"Take your clothes off." Was all she said.

I took my shirt off as I walked towards her. Then I kicked of my sandals, only leaving my shorts on. As I reached the edge of the bed she crawled towards me and reached out and undid my shorts letting them fall to the floor. I was starting to get hard as her hands started rubbing my cock through my boxers. Then without warning she pulled them off and had her red lips on the tip of my cock.

She kissed it and then ran her tongue over the head and up and down my shaft. Completely erect now she slowly started to suck my cock a little deeper with each bob of her head. I grabbed her hair and pulled her head into me and thrusted my cock in her mouth so she had it all in her mouth. I was thankful I was drunk cause I didn't want to cum to fast. I wanted it to last now that I was there.

Joni kept sucking harder and faster as she played with my balls. I was so turned on and ready to fuck. Yes fuck. No sex. No love making. No quickie. Pure hardcore fucking is what I wanted. I pushed her off if my cock and rolled her over in her back and spread her legs and head first I went I. With my tongue and started licking her clit. I didn't wast any time and slid two fingers deep as I could inside her soaking wet pussy. She bucked her hips up and archers get back and I kept eating her pussy and now banging her with three fingers. Her juices now splashing my face as her body began to shiver. She let out a few screams of ecstasy.

I pulled away from her my face and fingers completely wet. I laid on top of her and began to kiss her as I held the back of her head. Our tongues penetrated each others mouths and we both were grinding our hips against each other.

I reached behind her and undid her bra reassessing her 36 D sized breast, her nipples stiff and perky. I let my mouth wonder over each of them then licked her deep cleavage. Then I crawled up on her and slid my throbbing cock between them. She pushed her tits against each other and looked up at me. She used her hands to make her soft tits back and forth against my cock. Then she leaned her head up and stuck her tongue out so that every time cock slid forward between her tits she could lick the tip of my cock.

"Fuck me. Fuck me now I want to feel your cock deep inside me tonight over and over." She let out with a moan.

I climbed off if her and rolled her over, she got on her hands and knees, it was her favorite position. I climbed in behind her and started to guide my cock in her wet pussy. My hand met hers and she pushed it to the right spot and I easily slid inside of her. I let out a deep breath as her wet warm pussy felt so good around my cock. As soon as she her that she slammed her ass back into me almost knocking me off the bed. Ten I grabbed her hips with both hands and began to thrust my cock inside her as I pulled her towards me.

Her screams started out controlled, and with every thrust of my cock the became louder and with more ecstasy in them. Her screams only encouraged me to go faster and harder.

Her arms collapsed her ass still in the air. I kept going. Doing what she wanted. I was about to cum when I pulled out. Both our breathing heavy she looked over her shoulder, her eyes watering and smiled at me. I slid my cock back inside her pussy and pumped again and again when she fell flat on the bed and I began to shoot my load of hot cum all over her back and round ass.

I fell on the bed next to her in exhaustion. She looked at me and whispered in my ear, "Thank you for coming over." That's when it hit me that even thought I thought I was using her she was using me for sex. I got up and went into the bathroom. Washed my face and used one of her towels to clean myself off. I walked back out and gave her the towel so she could wipe my cum off her back and ass. "You might as well stay the night and I can take you home after breakfast." She commented.

"Sure. I'm to tired to walk home now." I replied.

Neither of us dressed and fell asleep in each other's arms. I woke up to the smell of bacon and looked for my clothes. I couldn't find them and the noise I was making let her know I was awake.

"Out here. I put your clothes on the chair out here." I heard Joni's voice from the kitchen. I grabbed a new towel and wrapped it around me. When I walked out to the kitchen there she was wearing only and apron over her wonderful naked body. I sat in one of the bar stools and she came around the breakfast bar and lifter up her apron and dropped to her knees. She pulled on the towel and put my limp cock in her mouth. Between her tongue, warm mouth and the look in here eyes I was rock hard in no time. I reached down to play with her lustful breast as she sucked and sucked my cock. Soon I was at the edge of my chair and grunting ready to cum when she deep throated me and held it there as I shot my load of cum down her throat. She swallowed all of it. She stood up turned around and walked back into the kitchen and finished making breakfast.

We are as we were and then both got dressed. I got in her car as she out on her bright red lip stick in the rear view mirror. We drive across town and pulled in my driveway. She looked at me and with out a word I went In And kissed her. She kissed me back. As she pulled away she looked at me and asked, "Where does this leave us."

I replied in my smart ass still a little angry way, "Tired and dehydrated. See you around." and I got of her car and walked in my house never looking back at her as she drove off.