Using a Matchmaker Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jaxon16
Jaxon16
28 Followers

The phone rang. Destin's voice cut off Ryan Adams over the radio.

"Mike and I are here at the office."

"Ok, we should be there in ten minutes," answered Jason.

With little traffic we arrived at Bethpage just before 9am. We met Destin and Mike, checked in at the office, arranged for our pull carts, and went to the grill room for breakfast." On the way I noticed all of the stares in my direction. First off the number of male golfers to the number of women seemed like a hundred to one, so I was an obvious choice for their attention. However, most of them looked at my face and head, rather than at my legs or boobs much like on my walk the other day. In the future I would probably have to walk around naked to draw attention below my neck.

We talked with Destin and Mike about the filming plans over scrambled eggs and bacon. "We will keep it simple. A few shots of the golf course, a few drives and putts, and of course a few kisses from the two of you. We are going to hit a few balls at the range and will meet you by the tee at 10:30," Destin explained. "Breakfast is on Patti." He handed his credit card to the waitress. After paying they left us at the table to finish our coffee.

Jason pulled out some sunscreen and put a little in his hand. "Would you like me to apply this to your neck?" I nodded yes. He walked around to the back of my chair, and rubbed the cream into the newly shaved areas of my nape and temples, and he took extra care of my completely exposed ears. Even wearing a hat my fair skin would burn quickly. I took the tube from him and applied the screen to my arms, legs, and chest. The two guys eating next to us did not take their eyes off of me. "Hey guys, I know she is very hot, but maybe get back to your breakfast," Jason admonished them. They smiled in agreement but did not apologize for their leers. As I said before, I am used to men staring at me, just not at my ears and neck.

We retrieved our pull carts and walked behind the club house over to the first tee of the Black Course. Jason gave the starter our receipts. We putted for a few minutes, and then we watched the two groups ahead of us tee off.

"Tiger won here in 2002," Jason reminded me. I remember watching him beat Mickelson and a few others. That was part of his amazing run 15 years ago. "Look at the sign," he said pointing to the famous words that announce to golfers venturing onto the course just what they will be undertaking.

T he Black Course is an extremely difficult course which we recommend only for highly skilled golfers.

From the first tee the player hits down to a fairway at least fifty feet below. The fairway bends to the right, so I knew to hit my drive on the left side to avoid the trees. The starter called our group to the tee.

"Ladies first," announced Destin. "Show us the way."

"Are you too nervous to hit first?" I retorted, while teeing up the ball. I went through the preshot routine I had been using since high school. It helped calm my nerves and brought focus to the matter at hand, which was hitting the ball in the fairway. And that is exactly what I did about 230 yards away to the corner of the dogleg. Not only did my group congratulate me, but many of the spectators clapped loudly. I tipped my cap and watched Destin, Mike, and Jason hit their balls.

We walked down the hill and spent about five minutes looking for Destin's sliced drive in the trees on the right. Eventually, we all got to the green. I had about twenty feet for birdie, but left it a little short. None of the guys made a par, so I teed off first again on the second hole. Jason and I both made par on the short hole up the hill.

After bogies on the third, we stepped on the fourth tee with me ahead 1 up. The fourth is the signature hole on the Black. It is a par five with a massive bunker bisecting the fairway that catches any missed second shots. All of us hit very good drives, and with Mike's length he hit his second shot onto the green. He just missed his eagle putt. The rest of us laid up to the right and made easy pars.

By the time we reached the par 3 eighth hole I was starting to feel the long walk. Thankfully, there were a few groups waiting, as par threes tend to back up on most public courses. We could rest for a while.

"Hey guys Mike got some good footage of a few drives and the second shots on six, and you guys walking up four holding hands. We also got a bit of an upskirt, when you took your ball out the hole on fifth. How about a couple of kisses?" Jason put his arms around my waist and pulled me in for a deep kiss. "Take off her hat." Jason took the direction from Destin and exposed my head to the warm sun. He kissed my neck and rubbed the back of shaven scalp.

"Let's go into the trees over there." I suggested. Mike recorded us leaving the teeing area but knew enough not to follow with the camera. Once we thought no one would see us, Jason reached under my skirt trying to repeat the move from the other night. I let him fiddle in there for a minute, but I had other ideas. I undid his belt, unbuttoned his shorts, pulled down his briefs, and knelt down in front of him. He was pretty hard by the time my lips surrounded his cock. He held both my ears in his hands and slowly guided my mouth up and down. I put my right hand on his penis, but I only applied a little pressure. He was so aroused with my ears and my shaved temples, that my mouth brought him to a rousing orgasm 1-2-3. I swallowed all of his cum and wiped around me lips with the tail of his shirt.

He just stood there speechless with a big smile on his face, until he finally mouthed, "thank you."

When we got back to the tee box the players in the group ahead of us had hit their shots, and they were walking down the hill to the green. Destin and Mike were talking with the guys from the group behind us, who were also now backed up on the tee. I whispered to Jason, "Do you think any of those guys are getting lucky on this hole?"

"Maybe by making a hole-in-one, but definitely not like I did," he answered.

My par on the last hole recaptured the tee, and I used my hybrid to hit the ball right at the flag. It almost went in, or so it seemed from 190 yards away. After everyone hit we walked to the green to see my ball two feet behind the hole. That birdie put me 3 up on Jason. With another par on the 9th hole I shot a 39 on the front, only three over par.

I kept the lead on the much tougher back nine through the fourteenth hole. However, instead of mostly pars I made five bogies in a row. Jason also struggled a bit and had gained back only one hole. On 15 I lost a ball out of bounds way to the right, so Jason got back another hole. We both parred 16, and we each made long par putts on 17.

"You are one up, so the best I can hope for is a tie," he lamented.

"I paid you for your potential win back on the 8th. You wanted a blow job in an unsuspecting place. If you win this hole and we tie the match, you can pay me off in bed. However, if I win you need to take care of me in an unusual place." Jason hit his drive into one of the fairway bunkers lining the left side. I split the fairway and hit my second to the middle of the green. I two putted for par and closed him out one up. "Looks like you have some thinking to do about where to pay off the bet."

We shared a drink with Destin and Mike. "Patti and I will edit this into the television production. We have an air date for December, so there is plenty of time to get this ready."

Mike sat quietly adding up the scores. He announced our tally, "overall, we all played a very respectable round. I shot 79, Abby 81, Jason 83, and Destin 89. Not too shabby on this brutal course."

They had parked on the other side of the lot, so we bid them farewell and walked to our car. "I have to pay off our bet. Too bad my boat is being serviced. We could have tied a raft off the boat during the full moon tonight."

"That sounds too good to pass up. Rain check!" I called out knowing I would likely never see his boat. We loaded up the car and sat in the parking lot as Jason called for a reservation at a hotel. "Where are we going?"

"To the beach?"

"Hamptons?"

"Nope. Long Beach. There is a nice hotel and a boardwalk." We drove on the highway for about thirty minutes talking about the missed putts and chips that would have produced a lower score. Jason added, "Mike killed the ball. He hit a few over 300 yards."

"Destin hooked him up with this job today. Mike got a nice check and a round of golf on the Black. Not a bad deal," I said.

Once Jason checked in we went to the room. I looked around and declared, "a bit cozy, but the tub looks perfect for a nice bath," I said stripping off my golf clothes. I started the water and sat in the beginning of the forming bubbles. Jason slipped in behind me. He clasped his hands around my waist and licked the dried sweat from my neck. I handed him a wash cloth and some shampoo. "Have a blast cleaning me off." Jason wet my head with the cloth and massaged the tiny dab into my bristles. He used the suds to wash my neck and my back. When he washed my boobs and pinched my nipples, I felt those ripples building inside of me. As he probed for my vagina I grabbed his hand. "Not that I am against another orgasm, but the tub does not cover the bet from today."

"I know. I have that planned. Just relax." And I did lying back against his chest, enjoying waves of pleasure.

By this point we were both starving, so we dressed quickly. No gel for my hair, no makeup, just a little lipstick and the gold hoops. I looked like the perfect female version of Howdy Doody, except I had forgotten how high the yellow dress rode up my legs with every bend and turn. I don't think a 1950s doll would allow for her skimpy underwear to be seen by everyone, but that was sixty years ago.

Avoiding any drinking and driving issues we hailed a taxi to a pub on the main strip. Instead of a table we sat at the bar. I ordered Kettle with lime and Jason told the bartender he would have the same. While Jason looked up at the baseball game on the TV, I noticed a man across the bar talking with a woman and looking at me. Then she looked at me with a smile. She ran her hand through her bleached out hair.

The bartender served our drinks. "To a fine round of golf and to a wonderful evening," I toasted. We each took a sip and kissed the vodka off our lips. After putting down my drink I noticed the woman pointing at my hair. I smiled, and she got up to walk over to us.

"Hi, I love your haircut," she said. "If I had the guts, I would hack off this mess of mine. I don't think even the best stylist and products can bring it back to life."

"I just had it cut a few days ago. I love that it's so quick and easy to get ready. It also feels great." I took Jen's hand up to the back of my head. She ran it up to the crown. I could see Joe's eyes light up, so I had him also take a turn. "That feels pretty cool," I said to both of them.

Jen responded, "It does. I got shivers from the bear skin."

Jason looked at Joe, "Also, I am sure you will both like the exposed neck to kiss." He demonstrated by nibbling at mine.

Jen spoke, "you are so gorgeous with your freckles and cheek bones. I am not sure I can pull it off. Sometimes I use my hair as a shield against feeling ugly."

Her husband interjected, "Jen, you had short hair before we were married, and I loved it."

"Joe, that was twenty years and two kids ago. I have gained ten pounds and a couple of wrinkles."

I told her, "you have beautiful blue eyes and your own cheekbones that will pop out without your hair hiding them. Maybe don't cut it as drastically short as mine. Start with a bob and see how you like it."

"I think that could work," said Jen. We ordered another few rounds along with some wings and nachos. She showed me pictures of her kids, and the guys discussed the Mets while watching the game. About a half hour later Jen had a pretty good buzz going. "Joe, tomorrow I am going to do this."

"There is no time like the present," he replied pointing to a barber shop across the street.

"I was thinking about having Mary cutting it at the salon tomorrow. That guy probably does not even cut women's hair."

Jason pointed at the window of the shop, "It says unisex."

Jen gulped. "Ok, let's go." Joe pulled out some money for the check, but Jason waved him off.

"Do you want me to go in with you?" I asked her.

"No, I will be fine." We watched them walk across the street into the barbershop. We saw Jen talk with the barber and sit down in the chair.

"I went back to my drink and picked up another wing."

"She chickened out," said Jason. I looked across the street to see them walking out of the shop with her hair still a processed mess. They did not come back inside the pub either. "I wonder if she will go through with it tomorrow."

I retorted, "not everyone has the courage to make a drastic change in their appearance, even with a good buzz."

Jason chuckled at my pun and added, "Except, that worked for Kat the other night,"

"Kat had definite reasons, and I was with her. Jen will always have Joe, so no divorce will cause a change. She will need different coaxing. If Joe wants to kiss a bare neck, he may have to incentivize her with some jewelry and a nice cruise." I laughed.

We shared a burger and had a fourth cocktail before leaving the pub for a walk on the boardwalk. By this time the sun had just set, and the full moon was rising. I noted how big it always looks when it is low in the sky.

Jason alternated between holding my hand and having his arm around my shoulder. When we got back to the hotel Jason went inside for a few minutes. He came out with a towel. He took my hand again and led me down the ramp to the beach.

I removed my sandals and held them. The sand felt cool and moist between my toes, as we walked towards the water. We waded in up to our ankles. Jason put his arms around my waist and pulled me in for a lengthy kiss, as the crashed waves rolled up against our legs. I felt secure in his arms, even though I knew it was just for this one night."

We left the water, and Jason laid out the towel about thirty feet from the shoreline. We did not see any other people near us, so we could enjoy the beauty of the moonlight reflected on the ocean all to ourselves. We lied back now looking up at the night sky. Jason rolled me onto my side. He reached under my dress to unclasp my bra. Once he freed my breasts, he cupped and squeezed them. He pinched my nipples, hard, forcing me to yelp. But I was definitely becoming aroused. He turned me onto my back and pulled my dress up to my face. He also removed my underwear leaving me totally exposed for any passerby to see. Fortunately, only a few seagulls would catch a glimpse of us for the next ten minutes.

In that time Jason continued pleasuring me by licking, fingering, and biting every part of my lower half. From the bottom of my inner thighs to the top of my pubic bone and from the front of my vagina to the back of my anus Jason gave each part special attention. I conflated the metaphor of the crashing waves of the ocean and surging waves of my orgasm, and my mind joined my body in sexual bliss that I had never felt before. I lied on the towel twitching and cooing, as Jason watched me.

"Don't worry no one is around just yet. Keep enjoying yourself."

After another few minutes I gathered my control, "you sure know how to pay off a bet!" Jason stood up looking down the shoreline. "Where are you going? I am primed to be fucked," I pleaded.

He pointed at a family in the distance with little kids walking our way. "Let's go back to hotel room for that." He lifted me onto his shoulders and trotted back to the ramp to the boardwalk, where he put me down. We quickly walked to the hotel and rode the elevator up to our room.

Once inside, we both stripped naked and got into into the shower to rinse off the sand. We dried off and jumped onto the bed. Now I took charge. I had Jason lie on his back. I slowly nibbled at his thighs. I caressed his balls and even probed his anus with my finger, which he did not seem to mind. I sucked his cock only enough to get it extremely hard and wet, and then I mounted that erection facing him. He held my hands giving me some leverage to slide up and down on his pole with great speed. Sensing his quick orgasm I stopped wanting to prolong our intercourse.

"I was just about to come."

"You will get there. Look at me." I pinched me nipples and rubbed my clit, while having my vagina stuffed with his cock. I could see his eyes light up, as he watched me pleasure myself. After another minute I turned around now facing the big mirror on the wall. My hands were on his ankles and my butt was in his face, as he used his stomach muscles to fuck me hard. He inserted a finger, one bigger than his pinky, into my anus, and I squealed.

I looked into the mirror, and I did not see Howdy Doody. What the mirror reflected was a beautiful vibrant woman with an extremely hot haircut being fucked by a guy, who she would likely never see again after tomorrow. But the memories of the past couple of days would live in her mind and in her words.

He came, but I did not this time. Jason sat up still inside of me. He wrapped his arms around my waist and nuzzled his nose into my neck, again. "Hey, where are you?" he whispered into my ear with concern.

"I am here. Just thinking about how the past few days have moved me forward. I was in a rut, and I like the change. Thank you."

"You are welcome, but other than your hair I am not sure what I did."

"This change in my appearance has energized me. I have so much to write, and I am going to travel again. One of my college teammates now works in management at Golf Digest. She invited me to write about the new golf courses in Europe. I am going to confirm a trip with her."

We talked for a little while longer, as he held me close in a spoon rocking me to sleep. I awoke on the other side of the bed. The sunlight permeated the room through the shade, and I vaguely remembered Jason saying he was going for bagels. I rolled over and must have fallen back to sleep, when Jason returned holding a bag of treats.

"Bagels, lox, juice, and we can make some coffee in the room," he said in a way too chipper manner for 9AM. "Let me shower, and we can eat on the terrace." I joined him in the shower. He took pleasure washing my hair for the last time. I thought he would get worked up and ready for a nice blow job. I grabbed his penis, but he took my hand to his waist. We just kissed for a minute under the spray of water.

"That is some view of the ocean from up here. Is that New Jersey over there?" I asked taking a bite of my bagel.

"Sure is, and the Verrazano Bridge is more over there," he said pointing over my shoulder. "When we finish, we can drive back. I have a meeting this afternoon. Please send some pictures you took and email me your blog post."

"Don't worry. I won't post it, until I am in Ireland. I would not want to spoil anything for your date with Jaime," I said. "Seriously, I mean it." He held my hand and we laughed.

"Hey Patti, I see we both received the email of Abby's post, the x-rated version." Jason said.

"Sounds like you both had a great time both in and out of bed." Patti responded.

"Well at least she says she will post the PG-13 version in her blog after the publication in Vanity Fair. And that won't be until next month. I will be in your office on Wednesday. I am taking Jaime to the game tonight, and I have other plans for us.

"Better than the ones with Abby I hope. Jaime will see the blog post at some point." Patti reminded him.

"No worries. See you next Wednesday."

Jaxon16
Jaxon16
28 Followers
12