Using a Matchmaker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jaxon16
Jaxon16
29 Followers

"Hi Jason and Megan," said Destin. He had a two person camera crew along with him. "Patti thought to surprise you this morning by having us film a little of your impromptu date with Megan. You never know who you may eventually choose, so let's get some footage of everything."

Not sure how Patti even knew where we were, I turned towards Megan. "I texted Patti last night that we hooked up, and we were going for a run in the morning around 8."

"She had me and the crew come down here," added Destin.

After some pre-run filming one of the crew strapped a portable camera to his shoulder. We told Destin to meet make a brunch reservation for noon and text us where to meet. The cameraman rode a bicycle, while filming us running east on 34th St. I wondered if he got the reactions of all the people staring at Megan as she ran towards them. I know I bumped into a few people, as I ogled her gorgeous body and bald head now shiny with perspiration.

We left the cameraman at the river and ran south towards the Brooklyn Bridge. It was a comfortable 65 degrees with a slight breeze off the river. Megan held her head high in proper running form smiling back at all the people coming the other way. She also got a number of compliments on her lack of hair from both the male and female runners we passed.

We ran the four miles to the Brooklyn Bridge. Still feeling strong we decided to go over to Brooklyn. Tourists had started to crowd the bridge, and we took advantage by having one nice couple take a few pictures of us and emailing them to Megan. Before we started to run again I put my hands around her waist and held her close. I immediately got hard pushing against her completely sweaty briefs and clasping my hands on her slick scalp. She looked at me with nothing hiding her blue eyes and she initiated a kiss that lasted for minutes. We alternated among brief pecks, deep tongue lashings, and little licks of the lips.

"I just sent you a video of that kiss," said the tourist who emailed us the pictures from before. "And I love your bald head. I may have to go that route myself," she said looking back at the guy with her. He smiled in agreement.

We ran back from Brooklyn on the much less crowded Manhattan Bridge. Instead of returning to the river we ran back through Chinatown, Soho, and the East Village, until returning to her place on Madison. We took the elevator up to the 25th floor and entered her apartment. Megan opened the fridge pulling out two bottles of water and tossing one to me. We walked into the bathroom leaving s trail of sweaty attire on the floor. Once in the shower, I soaped up the luffa and started on Megan's left foot. Slowly, I moved the brush up her leg scrubbing away the sweat. Once at her vagina, I took special care clean every fold and crevice. I applied the same diligence to her backside and quickly finished her right leg.

I was set to stand up to wash her breasts, when Megan grabbed my head and pulled my face into her pussy. "Get your tongue as far up as it will go," she cried. Not to disappoint her I also stuck my soapy index finger into her anus. Megan could not hold back any longer with her anus and vagina stimulated beyond all tolerance. "Oh my, this is even bigger than before," she screamed. I grabbed her hips stabilizing her balance for her orgasm to complete; then I bent her over opening her vagina for my penis to enter. It slipped right in all the way to the hilt.

Megan had a tight grip on the faucet as I piled into her repeatedly. I was about to come, when my foot slipped causing me pull out of Megan and flop on my butt. "Is that one of your secret moves?" she asked me sarcastically. Before I could defend my clumsiness, she had my erection secured by her lips. Megan bobbed up and down and deftly used her hand to build up another orgasm in me. This time she swallowed all my cum not allowing a drop to leak from the corners of her mouth.

I put on a shirt and a pair of shorts loaned to me from her brother's drawer. Megan slipped on a tie-dyed summer dress cut to mid thigh. She wore no bra and only the briefest of panties. She fastened on a pair of gold hoop earrings, and applied enough makeup to bring attention to her eyes and lips. Of course, I also found the curve of her neck into the back of her head most enticing.

We left her apartment and walked down Broadway to the fancy restaurant. Upon entering we saw Patti sitting at the table, and we sat down next to her. "I hear the two of you had some time together, since you left my office," she quipped. "Jason, do you want to choose Megan and cancel your date with Jaime."

"No, no!" interjected Megan. "That was not my intention. We definitely have some chemistry, but I am not looking to make this permanent right now. Maybe down the road, but Jason should follow along with your original plan."

"OK, I will still use the Mets tickets for next Friday. I will make an arrangement with Jaime."

"Abby also expressed an interest to go out with you," added Patti. "She says it will augment the research for her blog. Maybe you can go out with her on Monday or Tuesday."

"I might as well. But don't tell me the Train Wreck is also on my dance card." Laughing, Patti shook her head no.

After lunch Megan and I walked slowly over to Madison Park. We sat on the bench spying for people checking her out. "See that guy over there; he thinks you are hot." I said to her.

"And so does that girl," she replied nodding at a red head staring at her from another bench. "And so does this guy sitting right next to me." She looked at me then kissed me softly. "I had such a great time with you," she said pulling away. "Maybe I was a bit rash giving you up to the others so easily."

"Let's see what happens in a couple weeks. If it's meant to be then it will be."

Megan reached up and stroked her head. "At least I don't regret this. I love the attention and the sensation."

"No argument from me." We repeated the kiss from the bridge. "I will get you back his clothes in a little bit," was the last thing I said to her.

I found a Citibike station. I took a bike from the rack and road to my apartment downtown. I thought about what a great day I had with Megan. She could be the one, but then again I had two more beauties to enjoy.

Jaxon16
Jaxon16
29 Followers
12