Using Her sub

Story Info
Sissy gets exposed after a rookie mistake.
2.2k words
4.11
35.6k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Early one September morning I awoke to find a strange letter laying on the pillow next to me. It appeared that Nikki, my girlfriend, had already gotten ready and left for the day. Assuming that it was just an "I love you" note, I went into the bathroom to begin my own day. When I arrived in the upstairs bathroom I found a pair of black satin fullback panties and a black garter belt with matching thigh high stockings, all of which still with the tags attached. Confused, I went back into the bedroom to read the letter addressed to me.

"Michael, In the bathroom you'll find a new outfit I just purchased! But while it may look like it is fit for a queen it will actually be something you'll be wearing this evening. Finish your shower and don the items left out for you. When you are finished cleaning up and wearing what I've bought for you proceed to the kitchen for further instructions. Love, Nikki"

Instantly my cock began to stiffen. The panties and stockings were for me? How could she have known? I went back into the bathroom and performed my usual bathroom activities, making sure to take extra time on cleansing myself for what may happen later in the day. When I completed my shower I toweled myself off and stood in front of the mirror naked. I picked up the panties and rubbed the soft, satin material against my face. The fabric was silky smooth and had a slight shine to it. I bit the plastic tag off and slowly stepped each foot into the undergarment. I pulled them up all the way and my rigid dick began to poke out the top, exposing the purple head. Satin always was my favorite panty material! I sat on the sink and clumsily stretched the stockings to the top of each of my thighs. Lastly I clasped the garter belt and attached the straps to my sheer black stockings.

In accordance with the letter on the bed I proceeded to the kitchen where I found further instructions. This time they were not nearly as polite as the last. The letter read "okay bitch, are you ready for your fantasy to come true? Tonight is your night. Prepare a wine and cheese plate for me as I will no doubt be needed some sustenance later. Clean up the entire kitchen, vacuum the house, dust, clean the bathroom and scrub the floors. I'll be inspecting the house when I get home so it BETTER be neat. When you've finished your chores proceed to the bedroom and look in my top dresser drawer. Oh, and do NOT let me find out that you've masturbated your undoubtedly rock hard penis or you'll be in trouble. I'll be home to deal with you later."

Now I was even more turned on. My cock stood at attention while reading this and my mind began to race. I wonder what was in store for me tonight, I wonder how she knew of my submissive fantasies, and I wonder what is in her dresser drawer. Unfortunately there was a lot of work to be done before I went back to the bedroom. I scrubbed the floors, cleaned the kitchen and did the dishes, vacuumed every room of the house, dusted, and cleaned the bathroom better than ever before. Something tells me I want to impress my girlfriend Nikki as much as I can.

Once all of my chores were finished, I cut up three different types of cheeses and took out the wine corker. I then placed pickles, olives, and deli meat around the cheese in an organized formation. I raced up to the bedroom skipping stairs as I went. Her top dresser drawer was her panty drawer and I knew it. But when I opened it I found much more than just her panties; I found a red ball gag, hand cuffs, a black satin blindfold and two rolls of bondage tape. "Holy shit" I thought to myself while my cock again began to grow thicker. "Legs spread, hands above head, gagged, and blindfolded" is all the note read.

I gathered these items and sat on the bed nervously but excited. I first attached my left ankle to the bottom post, followed by my right leg to the right post. Bondage tape is a wonderful item which is much stronger than it appears. I then placed the ball gag in my mouth and buckled the strap tightly behind my head. Now all I needed to do was put on the blindfold and cuff my hands around the middle vertical rung of the head board. Once I hear the final click of the hand cuffs I knew I was there at her disposal. I struggled against the restraints to see how well I did and there was no doubt I was there until she let me out. I attempted to speak, then to yell, both which came out very muffled and inaudible. I could feel precum dripping from my cock onto my stomach. I haven't been this horny in ages and I have no clue what else is in store for me tonight.

I laid on the bed for what seemed like forever. I'm guessing it was somewhere in the neighborhood of two hours when I finally heard a car door slam and the front door open then shut. Now extremely nervous I await my uncertain fate. Nikki was home but did not come into the bedroom. I heard the electric wine corker running and a cupboard slam shut. She was poring herself a glass of wine in which I've prepared for her. She then walked all about the house, I am guessing to inspect my handy work.

Then silence. I waited for another small eternity before I finally hear her voice.

"Very good work, sissy" she says.

"Mhmmff" is all I can muster in return while nodding my head and smiling to the best of my ball gagged ability.

"The house looks fantastic, but I'm sure you know how to clean after looking through what I found in your internet history."

I imagine all the internet porn I've searched in the past. Fuck, how could I be so stupid? A rookies mistake, always delete the history.

"I see you like panties more than I knew, you like sissy housewives, forced cum eating? Dirty, dirty boy. Well, now it is my turn to do some work. The past 3 hours I was out with my girlfriends dancing. I was grinding my hot pussy on all the guys' legs, getting it soaking wet. My panties are no doubt still damp from the friction. Here, have a smell."

Her panties are placed over my head with the gusset right over my nose. Her pussy smells fantastic. I can't believe she was out grinding on other guys while I was at home, binding myself to the bed, and cleaning the house. My nerves quickly went away and my cock grew harder and harder.

"Oh I see the sissy boy likes this as much as his search history suggests" she says mockingly. "Wait, what the fuck is wrong with you? You put the panties on first? You should know by now that the panties go on top of the garter. Stupid sissy!" She slaps my face with her right hand stinging the left side of my face through the leg opening of her moist panties. "You'd think with all the jacking off to sissies you would know how to dress yourself, you're pathetic."

The humiliation only turns me on more. She opens a drawer next to the bed and fiddles around for a few minutes. Soon the sheering pain of nipple clamps are applied to each of my tender nipples. I've always wanted clamps to be squeezed on my nips. I hear the sound of liquid being squirted from a bottle.

"Now I'm going to play with your sissy dickie. If you fucking cum I'm going to punish you!"

She moves my misplaced panties to the side and begins to stroke my rock hard cock. The build up is quick and I can feel my balls begin to fill.

"Do NOT cum!" Nikki reminds me.

I breath heavily through my nose and around the red ball held tightly in my mouth. She brings me right to the edge with her hands and stops abruptly. My cock left exposed, bouncing with my pulse. Without a word she stands up from the bed and walks out of the room. She returns and I hear the wine bottle being emptied into her glass and set on the nightstand.

The violent buzz of the hitachi magic wand begins. This vibrator is the only one that truly can get her off, and quickly at that! She buzzes herself for a brief period before bucking up and down on the bed, cumming with a loud moan of ecstasy. She climbs over me and moves her panties from the middle of my face, straddling me with her wet cunt. I feel her warmth on my lips and can slightly taste her.

"I was to turned on from rubbing myself on strangers that I had to cum." she says as she glides back and forth across the gag. "Too bad you can't have it."

She then says "I'm going to remove your ball gag. You will not say a word."

Nikki takes off the ball gag and my jaw aches from being help open so long. She removes the panties from my head.

"I'm wiping my pussy with my panties to soak up all the juices. Most of them are a result of the jocks at the club, not from you. You are a sissy."

She wipes her pussy clean and grabs my chin, suggesting I open my mouth. Her soaking wet panties are placed in my mouth.

"Close your sissy mouth!"

I follow orders and close my mouth around the soft fabric. I then feel bondage tape being wrapped around my head, securing her panties inside. Fuck her pussy tastes lovely. I've always loved to eat her out, but never thought this would be happening to me.

My cock is again stroked by her soft hands. Slowly and tightly up and down. From the tip to the base and back again. Never increasing her tempo she glides her hands across the sensitive skin. I again begin to breath heavily. I whine through her wet underwear. She knows what I'm trying to say but refuses to say a word. Now I am really attempting to hold back the inevitable orgasm. Fuck. Fuck. I can't hold it any longer. Her long slow strokes are beginning to be too much for me. She reads my body language perfectly. Moving to the tip of my slippery cock, she works her hands in a circle, teasing the absolute hell out of me. Unable to control it, I explode all over myself in a massive orgasm. Cum shoots all the way up to my clamped nipples.

"You fucking sissy, you can't even control your cum. I told you not to cum, didn't I? But you did it any way."

Without further speech she unwraps my mouth and takes her panties out.

"I am so sorry Nikki. I tried to hold..."

"Shut up, bitch!" she interrupts.

I feel her wiping up the huge load of cum from the tip of my dick, my stomach, and chest. Pulling hard on the chain of my nipple clamps I gasp loudly.

"AAHH!" I exclaim.

Without time to take in what was happening she shoves the now wetter panties into my mouth again. This time with both of our cum soaked into them.

"Here sissy. Enjoy your own cum, I know you want to."

With that she unrolls a bit of what sounded like duct tape and places 4 strips over my mouth, ensuring that there is no way to push the saturated panties out.

"I'll see you again when I'm done with my bottle of wine and cheese."

She leaves the room. I'm left bound to the bed with my legs spread wide, exposing my softening prick. I'm wearing sheer black thigh high stockings, black satin cum stained panties, a blindfold, and a secure duct tape gag securing her dirty panties soaked with both of our secretions. Perfect.

I lay there, immobile, blind, and mute for another period of time. I can't believe what a wonderful girlfriend I have. Nikki returns and removes all of my restraints, leaving the gag and nipple clamps for last. I am dreading the clamps coming off; I know it hurts more having them removed. She tweaks each nipple a few times, smiling at me. With a slow and methodical movement she frees my aching nipples one at a time. The pain rushes to the sensitive nerve endings. Totally worth the wait. Lastly, she removes the duct tape from my mouth and the panties now soaked with saliva, her, and my cum.

"G'night sissy." is all she says before rolling over and drifting off to sleep.

I replay the nights events in my head for a while before falling to sleep also.