Using Jill Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The bright smile dimmed somewhat when she saw the man's slovenly posture and his manhood laying exposed between his legs.

"Come here," he said, his words sounding slightly slurred.

She tried to hide her disgust but it was difficult. He looked older and much less attractive than the way he looked, dressed nicely, at the bar. She forced a smile.

When she reached him, he took her hand and pulled her between his legs. Her warm buttocks touched his thighs as she sat on his lap. His limp hose touched her leg.

Her breasts were straining to get out of the closely wrapped towel. Tom wanted to help them along the way. With a tug on the front of the towel, it fell open and Ashley's tits and abdomen were completely exposed. She had a very thin bikini tan line along her hips that led to a triangular shaped tan line around her crotch. Her breasts also had tan lines around her nipples and just a bit more from a tiny bikini.

Her pussy was waxed. Her body was even better naked!

Both of Tom's hands went to her breasts and he weighed them before he squeezed them enthusiastically. They were so full and heavy, yet sat very high on her chest!

"Ohhh!" she moaned. "Please be gentle."

Tom didn't hear the young woman, or if he did, he didn't care.

"Fuck, these puppies are real, huh?"

"Yes," was her almost hesitant reply as if she was nearly ashamed of her wonderful tits.

He took her nipples in his hands and began to rub them between his fingers. Then he tugged on the sensitive flesh causing them to crinkle into rubbery eraser tips.

"Your boyfriends ever do that to them?" he asked as he held the soft flesh away from her body.

Ashley did not respond except with a low moan. "Uhhhh."

His touch was too harsh for the young woman and she twisted on the man's lap until she moved to her knees between his wide legs. Her nipples had sent waves of sexual electricity through her body but it was harsh and demanding and not at all what she was used to when she masturbated and gently tugged on her sensitive breasts. The towel had fallen completely away from her.

She had been brought to eye level with the man's big cock which was gradually coming to life.

"Suck my cock," he said.

The young woman groaned softly. This was not going at all the way she expected it to go. There wasn't an ounce of romance in Tom's voice.

She was able to get Tom to drop his hands from her breasts and she opened her mouth and took his half-erect penis into her lips. Her left hand gripped the man's tool at the base and her right hand rested gently on his thigh. She glanced up hoping that he wasn't angry at her for pulling away from his manhandling of her melons. She had not sucked a lot of dick in her life.

She saw that Tom watched her with a brutal look on his face. "I hope you suck cock real good, for the kind of money I'm paying."

Ashley looked up at him. "Please don't talk about that," she responded. This was the first time she had ever done anything like this and his talk was filling her with shame!

"Talk about what? You whoring?" he asked boorishly. He took her head in his hands and directed her to his cock. "Put my dick in your mouth. There'll be time to talk later."

Tom's hands went to her smooth shoulders and lingered there.

The inexperienced waitress opened her mouth and took the man's penis between her lips. She gave a very reluctant blow job, putting only the head of his cock into her mouth and jacking him off by stoking his shaft between her forefinger and thumb.

"God damn, can't you do better than that?" he asked.

Tom stood up in front of the kneeling young woman. He grabbed her head with both hands and began to shove his cock in and out of her mouth. Her hands went to the front of his hips and lay flat against him, trying to keep him from gagging her!

She didn't succeed. He pushed his now rigid cock into her mouth until he felt the rubbery head touch the back of her throat. The long cock was not even fully in her mouth! He kept it there for a couple of seconds until she made a choking sound.

"Agggghhhh!" she gagged.

Tom pulled back. His rod was shiny with Ashley's saliva. She gasped for air.

"Open your throat," he said and he pushed back into her mouth. The man's cock hit the back of her throat again, not any further in than before.

"Ggggghhhhh!" Ashley choked.

Tom pulled back.

"Please, you're choking me," she said.

"Baby, I'm doing you a favor. Teaching you how to suck cock. Open the back of your throat! Sucking cock is how a woman makes it in this world!"

He pushed back into her mouth. He was amazed how she complained but still did as he wanted.

"I thought she'd have a little more fight in her. This little cunt must really need the cash," he thought. "I'll push her a bit!"

Ashley gasped for breath before letting Tom push his big penis deep in her mouth.

He watched his cock go a bit further into her mouth and stay a little longer before she gagged again.

"Aggghh!" she reflexively gagged.

Tom pulled back before she got sick.

Ashley coughed and then said, "You're too big!"

Tom chuckled meanly.

"If you can talk, you can suck." He pushed her head back down his tool.

He watched as she lowered her body on her knees to get a better angle on his dick. Her nostrils flared as she breathed through her nose. He pushed slowly until her red lips were nearly at the base of his cock.

His raging penis was almost completely down her throat.

He gripped her hair with one hand.

"Look up at me!"

Ashley's eyes looked up at Tom's face.

"Another two inches and you have it," he said as he pushed the back of her head forward.

Her eyes were watery but she seemed to open her throat just a bit more to accommodate his manhood.

"That's a good little cocksucker," he told her. He pumped his hips several times in rapid-fire. Now she took it all without gagging. "That mouth of yours is a perfect place for a man's cock. You'll go far in life, sucking cock like that."

Tom could tell that she was uncomfortable with his nasty talk, but he was half-drunk, angry at Jill and wanted to make the young beauty accept his abuse submissively.

It seemed to work. Ashley began to bob up and down on the penis. Tom felt the hot spunk in his balls beginning to churn.

"Fuck! I don't want to cum yet," he thought. "This little whore learns fast. I'll blow a load down her throat later."

Tom pulled out of her mouth and helped her to her feet. He turned her away from him and said, "Put your hands up on the wall."

Ashley clearly didn't understand what he meant. She wiped her mouth of the pre-cum that was on her chin and looked at him confused.

"Put your hands as high up on the wall as you can. I'm going to fuck you from behind."

She turned very reluctantly but obeyed his command. Her hands went to the wall about even with her shoulders.

"Higher up the wall," he said. He leered at her back and shoulders, but his eyes dropped to her naked buttocks and he knew he had a special woman. The ass cheeks were very, very firm and rounded.

"Arch your back and stick that ass of yours out, baby."

"Okay," was her soft reply.

His hands adjusted her shapely hips. "If she's this fucking obedient," he thought to himself, "I'll put her through a workout tonight!"

"Spread your legs some, Ashley," he ordered her, "I can't get my dick in if your fucking legs aren't spread."

Ashley shifted her feet wider on the floor.

Tom knew that she was humiliated and confused. This added to his pleasure!

"Poke that little pussy out for me. I need a target."

He put his hand between her long legs and felt for the opening to her pussy. Finding it, he rubbed his fingers over the outside of her labia.

"Goddamn! You're as wet as can be," he said.

Tom bent his knees just a tad to get a good angle to stick his penis in her pussy. The stiff head of his cock touched the young woman's pussy lips.

Ashley's head flew around, but her hands and feet remained where they were.

"You're going to use a condom, right?" she asked. But before she could even get the question out, Tom slipped the head of his stiff cock into her pussy.

"Oooooooooooo," she cried out in a mixture of shame and surprise! "No! Nooooo! Not like this," she cried. "Not without a condom!"

But it was useless to protest. The rest of his long penis followed into her pussy.

Tom was deaf to her pleading. He pumped his raw cock deep in and out of her tight cunt. Within seconds, he established a rhythm. He held her hips with both hands as he fucked her good. His eyes were fixed on his rock-hard penis, now shiny with her pussy juice sliding in and out of her effortlessly. He liked the way her curvy buttocks flattened each time he pistoned completely into her pussy.

He kept up a steady beat of fucking, shifting his hands to her large tits and then to her shaved pussy. His tugging of her nipples and stroking of her clitoris would bring her around to accepting the fuck, he knew.

Tom worked her body expertly, gradually getting her pussy wetter and wetter. He noticed a change in her breathing. She was no longer trying to protest or even say anything. Instead, she was breathing deeper and deeper as she took the fuck. The man took a perverse pleasure in listening to her moan and exhale with each long stroke of his manhood.

"Uhhhhh!"

"Uhhhhh!"

He boned her and lightly slapped her ass. "Damn, you have a tight pussy," he said.

She said nothing. She arched her buttocks to continue to take the big cock in her pussy.

"Oooooo!"

"Oooooooo!"

"Aaaahhhhhhhh!"

"Oh! Oh! Oh!"

The sounds coming from the young waitress as Tom abused her beautiful body were music to his ears. He stroked the soft skin of her tanned legs as he fucked her. Then his hands went to her ass cheeks.

He looked towards the curtains and saw just a bit of movement outside his room. He knew that his clients were watching him fuck Ashley. He wished he knew if all of them were peering into the room but it was too dark for that. He pumped up against her harder several times knowing that whoever was watching was viewing the two people sexually coupled in profile and would have a good view of her big tits bouncing as Tom fucked her.

Wanting to give the peeper an even better view, Tom pulled her ass away from the wall so that her back bent a little further and her large titties hung erotically from her chest, shaking and jiggling as he rhythmically screwed her tight pussy.

He was not like an animal in heat. Arched over her, Tom reached around and cupped her swollen, ripe breasts. He trapped her sensitive nipples between his forefingers and thumb, squeezing until a tiny, excruciating sensation of pain and pleasure brought a surprised gasp from her open lips.

"Ahhh!" she moaned as she tried to squirm away from the teasing torture. Her shapely ass wiggled just as Tom wanted it to in response to the slight pain in her tits.

"Ohhhh, gawwwddd!" she cried.

She might try to squirm away, but Tom didn't let that happen. He pushed forward with his pelvis and sunk his fat manhood deeper between the lovely split in Ashley's involuntarily contracting buttocks. Tom paused as he ground his long cock in to the hilt against Ashley's pussy. He looked towards the opening in the curtains and could see two pairs of eyes looking in. He smiled at them while Ashley was facing the wall away from him.

"Enjoy the view, guys!" he thought when he looked towards the window with his grin.

It was clear to Tom that Ashley had never been fucked by a man before. The boys that had tapped her ass before probably had climaxed in less than a couple of minutes, much too early to uncover the hidden sexual energy that the beautiful young woman suppressed.

Now, though, after several minutes of his stiff shaft plunging in and out of her love hole, Ashley began to show signs of losing her inhibitions. Tom had worked her up to a fever pitch and he could tell that her mind rebelled against her. She spread her feet just a bit to give Tom better access in fucking her.

"Oh, god," she said. "Oh, god."

When Tom heard her say that, he stopped his thrusting and pulled his cock out of her wet passage until only the head of his penis remained inside her. He placed both hands flat on the young woman's back. What he saw fascinated him.

Ashley arched her hips like a bitch in heat searching for a cock to quench the fire in her pussy. When he plunged back into her, soft mewls of animal pleasure began to escape her lips.

"Mmmm!" she moaned. "Mmmm!"

He pulled his thick, curved penis from her body and lay it on split between her buttocks. He looked towards the window. He knew that his rod looked massive and was shiny with her cunt juices.

"Oh!" she cried when the big invader escaped her passage.

"Put me back in you, baby," Tom said.

She reached between her long legs and felt his balls, and then the shaft of his cock. She pointed it to her love hole and waited for him to push into her body.

Tom put the head into her pussy.

She could not force herself to beg the man to continue to fuck her, but beautiful body expressed it just the same. Tom watched as she raised herself onto her tip toes to get a better angle and began to push back just slightly taking his swollen member into her cunt. Her vaginal ring tightened around his shaft as if nature was guaranteeing the continuation of the sexual coupling. Her pussy was thinking for itself!

"Do you like my cock?" he asked. He pulled back and stroked his dick into her just an inch or two.

"Oh, god," she moaned. She was caught in a fit of uncontrolled lust.

Tom screwed his cock deep into her cunt and Ashley panted and gasped, at last breathing a moan of surrender to the lascivious plundering of her ripe body.

"Yeah ... that's it... that's it...right there... oh..." she whispered. "Do it to me!"

Tom thrust his dick into her pussy for a couple of minutes while she stood in this position taking the man's pounding.

Ashley thrashed her head from side to side all the while moaning and gasping quietly. She had never been fucked like this before and was being driven to the edge of orgasm over and over again, but Tom, expertly riding her, never allowed her to go over the edge.

When he pulled his cock out of her pussy again, Ashley let out a cry that unconsciously let on her disappointment and shock.

"Wha...?" was all that came out.

Tom pulled her up to an upright position and pointed at the large bed. "Get on the bed," he said.

The break in the intercourse gave Ashley a moment to consider what she was doing, and Tom noticed a look of embarrassment on her face as she padded to the bed, holding her fingertips over her nipples in a shy innocence. Tom watched as her eyes went to his erect penis, shiny with her love juices. It was a menacing tool, but one that she had to have!

The young beauty knew what was expected of her and how to quell the fire burning between her thighs. When she crawled on the bed, she rolled onto her back and spread her legs, knees in the air, feet planted on the mattress, knowing that Tom was going to fuck her and giving him complete access to her vagina.

Tom had other ideas. Wanting to put on a show for the men outside his window, he crawled on the bed beside her and pushed her to her side, facing the window. Then he spooned behind her, pulling one of her long, athletic legs up in the air so that he could access her from behind. He knew he was giving the guys a great view of her face, tits and body as he fucked her in this spooning position. He held her leg straight up in the air by her thigh so that they could see his big penis enter her and fuck her.

His cock slid easily into her now very wet hole. As he manhandled her, he recognized that she was nearly completely compliant with his demands, no longer even mentioning that she didn't want him fucking her without a condom.

"Ughh!" she groaned as his long dick slid into her vagina.

"Ugh!"

"Ugh!"

Tom was banging her now. He quickened his pace to get her back to being completely uninhibited. It did not take long.

He leaned back to get a better fucking angle on her and watched her buttocks flatten each time his cock lodged deep in her cunt. He kept this pace up for several minutes not giving the young woman a break. She appeared to be able to handle the fuck she was being thrown.

Just then the phone rang the distinctive ring tone for Jill. Tom smiled.

"I'll let Jill in on a little secret," he thought.

He pulled out of Ashley and rolled onto his back. His red, swollen penis jutted up from his abdomen.

"When I answer the phone, get on top of me and fuck me from above," he instructed Ashley.

She sat up with her long legs wrapped beneath her. She looked like she didn't understand him.

"Don't worry about making noise, it's my elderly, deaf mother," he lied.

Tom stretched his legs out, feet spread wide, on the bed. His prick angled up from his body. Picking up the phone, he answered.

"Hello?"

Jill was on the other end. "Hi, baby," she said.

Tom motioned Ashley to climb on his cock.

"Hello," he responded. He motioned to Ashley again to mount him. She straddled the man, facing him, and raised up on her knees. Then she reached behind her, took the base of his erect penis in her hand and pointed the tip to her pussy lips. Gently she lowered herself onto his stiff tool.

She moaned slightly as his stiffness parted her pussy again.

"Ughhhh!" she said.

Tom groaned as well.

Jill thought she heard someone in the background.

"Are you okay," she asked.

"Ugh, yeah," he replied, "just tired."

With his free hand, he grabbed Ashley's hip and motioned it up and down. She understood and began to pump on his cock, riding him almost silently.

"Are you alone?" Jill asked.

"Ugh, ugh, yeah," he said. "Of course." He knew that he was tormenting his young wife, but he didn't care. She was a slut and deserved to wonder if he was getting some strange pussy.

Ashley had her hands on his chest and was pumping her buttocks up and down his long shaft. Her mouth was open, her eyes were closed, and there was a trance-like look on her face. Her large tits hung beautifully on her chest. She was trying to work herself to orgasm.

Tom pulled her down towards him and she straddled him, lying flat on his body. Ashley's head was buried next to his, opposite the phone. Her breasts were crushed against his chest and his hand went to the small of her back as he began to thrust his hips upward into the young woman. Her fuck strokes were perfect, rising to the head of his cock and plunging down onto the base.

Ashley mewled involuntarily.

"Mmmmm."

"Mmmmm."

Jill was certain that she heard the sound that could only come from a woman.

"Ugh," she heard from Tom.

"It sounds like you're busy," she said coldly.

"Well, you've been busy yourself, haven't you?" was his curt reply.

Jill's mind raced! "Did he know? How could he know?" she wondered.

"I'll let you go," she said.

Angered, Tom slapped Ashley's buttock.

"Fine," he said, simultaneously with the sound of the slap that was very audible to Jill was a woman crying out.

"Ow!"

Then, Jill heard a click and the line go dead.

Tom looked at Ashley who had come up from right next to him. Her face had a look of shock. Her eyes were wide and her mouth was open in an O. He found her surprise amusing.

"Don't go to sleep on me," he said with a smile. He felt her immediately begin to pump her pussy on his cock. Her athletic legs easily supported her as she pistoned her ass up and down on the stiff man flesh in her cunt.

To his surprise, she answered back as if a bit afraid. "I won't do that!"

Tom rested his hands flat on the soft skin of her buttocks and felt them rising and falling on his stiff penis.