Using Kim Ch. 02

Story Info
Pleasure with a submissive wife.
853 words
3.78
142.6k
7
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 05/11/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wenchhunt
wenchhunt
32 Followers

Kim was chatting nervously as we neared the city. I was barely paying attention as my mind raced to what the evening held in store for us. We were heading to a swing club for the first time, together. I had visited a couple of these clubs in other cities before I met Kim, but I had never dreamed that my sweet, conservative wife would actually allow me to take her to one. We had often discussed her being shared during the course of our relationship and during the heat of passion she would always rocket to climax as I talked about showing her to groups of men and having them play with her at will. As I would go into detail of how she would be used, Kim would get hotter and hotter, begging to be fucked deeper, faster, harder as the fantasy took her from good wife to dirty girl. She loved the filthy talk, but once the session ended so did the fantasy.

One night during the role playing she began asking questions that had never been brought up. Exactly how many men would she have to do, what race would they be, Did I expect her to be used by women as well? She seemed very interested in whether I would stay and watch or just give her to a group of strangers and walk away. This was the hottest night of raw sex we had experienced in a long time. I went through every scenario I could think of. The adult bookstore, a swing club, making her pick up a stranger at a bar and every other dirty story I could think of. I had told her these stories a gazillion times, but this was the first time she began showing actual interest. the thought of my wife willingly let another man play with her, drove me into a sexual frenzy. I pounded her sweet pussy with a fervor I hadn't felt in years. She just kept cumming, over and over. As we lay spent and completely exhausted, Kim placed her head on my chest and said, "I'll let you take me to the club, but please don't leave me alone." We chit chatted about what she would wear, what might really happen to her. I talked calmly but inside my heart and mind were racing a million miles an hour. My wildest fantasy just might come true.

The sight of Kim sitting next to me in her "I'll let you show me off outfit" was beyond exciting. I felt like teenager inside, all giddy and actually a great deal nervous as well. She had purchased several outfits for this special occasion. The clothes she selected told me she as excited about this adventure as I was. Short skirts, low cut tops, skin tight sweaters all very revealing and sexy. We finally settled on a long wrap skirt. I knew the long skirt would giver her a feeling of comfort for her first time at the club rather than some extremely short skirt that might make her self conscious. Besides the skirt was a true wrap and any time Kim crossed her legs the skirt would fall high across her gorgeous thighs. Her top was semi-conservative as well. A simple sleeveless white blouse with buttons in front. She wore an expensive white lace bra and thong set that I had given her earlier in the year. With her dark tan, beautiful smile and awesome bod I was the luckiest man in town.

We went to one of our favorite restaurants for dinner and cocktails. Mostly cocktails. Kim was always at her horniest after getting a little tequila in her system so I made sure she had plenty. I knew she was ready to go when she kicked off her shoe and began stroking my cock with her foot under the table. She had gotten a very different look on her face. It was the most lustful, wicked smile and a gleam to her eyes that I had had ever seen. My thoughts were confirmed as I opened her car door in the restaurant parking lot. Before allowing her to sit, I took her by the elbow and turned her to face me. As I pulled my wife toward me, I slid my hand up her back and firmly grasped a small handful of her golden blond hair. It wasn't rough or violent, just a very dominate move that Kim loves when she is in the "zone." I tilted her head upward kissed her very deeply and forcefully. She moaned with involuntary pleasure. I moved my lips to her ear and whispered, "Where am I taking you?"

Kim moved her mouth back to mine and opened widely for another deep kiss. The submissiveness of her kiss as I tightened my grip on her hair was extremely erotic. She tilted her head back as we broke off the hottest, wettest kiss of our lives, looked me straight in the eyes and spoke the words I'll hear forever, " To get fucked by anyone and everyone you give me to."

wenchhunt
wenchhunt
32 Followers