Using Mom's Breast Milk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In reality, doing something so naughty was making her ready to squirt.

Maria spread her legs and exposed her wet pussy to her son. Her mound was cleanly shaved, her lips were dark, but the insides were pink. She put her fingers on her labia and spread. She loved that Jimmy's eyes were glued to it.

"Come closer, James. Turn the device on and put it in my vagina."

She could see the bulge in her son's pants as he stood near.

The vibrator was on a low setting and Jimmy carefully inserted it inside of her pussy. It worked on his first time, too.

'Maybe he actually knows what he's doing with this,' she thought to herself, but refused to question him. She wanted this to keep going. She never had an audience before while using a vibrator. Having eyes on her made her feel sexy and naughty in all the right ways. Seeing the tent in Jimmy's pants made it all the more appealing. She wondered what it looked like.

But, Jimmy's education was top priority.

As the device worked its magic in her pussy, she opened her blouse to show her bra, which she lifted to expose her breasts. With the vibrator buzzing in her pussy, her dark nipples turned rock hard.

Jimmy's hand was going faster and he was putting more pressure with each stroke. Maria wasn't sure if he was taking cues from her reactions or if he was simply naturally skilled. Soon, Jimmy switched up his movements, pausing and pushing in deeper, which gave her extreme feelings. He was hitting her sensitive spot over and over, and before she knew it, she felt a wave submerge her into an intense orgasm. She came hard and it took everything she had not to scream at the top of her lungs.

At worst, she'd have to get some wet paper towels from the bathroom to wipe her seat, but that could be dealt with later.

"It seems you're a natural," Maria smiled, breathing heavy. "It worked like a charm. You didn't need my help with that."

He gulped, still staring at her pussy. "I needed the lesson from you. Can we move on to the next thing?"

Maria nodded. "For the record, my body isn't a playground for all your sexual interests. But yes, we should continue."

Her breasts felt more swollen than normal thanks to the vibrator and her arousal, and her dark nipples were desperate for immediate attention. Unfortunately, the breast pump was still put away inside her purse. She was still recovering from her orgasm and didn't want to ask Jimmy to fetch it for her. Her personal belongings were just that, and she didn't want him seeing her feminine hygiene products.

So she switched to Plan B. It even seemed like a more educational option as well.

"James, breast milk is a source of our cultural pride," she fibbed to match her agenda. "It's also nutritious and a symbol of female fertility. I want you to become closer to your cultural roots."

"How?"

She gestured to her dark, swollen nipples. "Nurse from them."

"Are... are you sure?" he stammered.

"Yes, I'm sure. If you're interested, then do it before I change my mind. And believe me, this decision is on shaky grounds."

Jimmy knelt down and his face was mere inches from her breasts. It gave Maria a unique thrill and her heart pounded.

"It's as easy as it looks," she said for encouragement. "Go ahead."

She watched Jimmy reach out timidly to touch her breasts. It was quite an experience. He scooped her breasts into his hands and squeezed lightly. Maria's breasts were dense, but soft. Her dark nipples were erect, and without any more hesitation, Jimmy brought his lips to one side and licked the tip, then circled his tongue around it.

"Very good," she said. "Be mindful of your teeth, it'll hurt me, and give me a good suck. Make sure you get all of the areola in your mouth too."

Maria watched her son obey, opening his mouth wide and taking the entire tip of her breast into her mouth. She was pleased that her son got the hang of things quickly. She enjoyed the feeling of his tongue and mouth working her nipple. Soon, the first spurts of her breast milk shot to the back of his throat.

Maria moaned, "Taste it. Savor it. Creamy, isn't it?"

Jimmy took her encouragement and sucked even harder, gulping down every drop he could pull from her bosom.

She rubbed his hair. "Okay, time to get started on the other one. We better hurry before anyone sees this."

Letting go of her breast, Jimmy wiped the corner of his mouth, and without a word, pressed his face to Maria's other breast. He eagerly sucked away, giving Maria a throbbing sensation which she felt all the way to her clit.

After a few moments, he asked. "Do you feel better?"

Maria thought her son looked so cute, dressed so professionally, on his knees, with her milk around his lips.

"I do, actually," she smiled. "I feel much better."

"I'm glad."

He returned to sucking her nipple, which Maria loved watching and feeling. She looked down below and saw Jimmy's bulge. The sight of it made her lick her lips.

"And you?" she asked as her nipple was being nursed. "Do you need any relief for that erection?"

He kept on sucking and looked up. "Hmm?"

"All I'm saying is that no one sucks dick like a sexy, experienced Latina who knows what she's doing, and is obsessed with the act. Maybe it's time you properly learned that."

He spit the wet nipple out. "Are you..."

"Yes, stand up. We need to finish and have lunch after. Lean back on my desk and unzip your pants."

She watched her son awkwardly stand and lean back against the desk. She watched his hands move slowly to unzip himself. When she flashed her 'hungry eyes' expression, it encouraged Jimmy to hurry up, and he freed his cock which was already fully erect at that point.

It was surreal for Maria to see her son leaning on her desk, with his hard cock totally exposed in front of her.

"Like I said," Maria whispered, eyes on the erection. "No one sucks dick like a ravenous Latina."

She was salivating at the thought of orally pleasing him. She gave it a few tugs before bringing it to her mouth. Her lips closed around the tip of his warm and soft cock head. She laid kisses on his tip and licked it before holding his shaft at the base and lapped her tongue all around it. She was hungry for it, hungry for him.

"Oh fuck," he moaned.

This was now a competition. She was determined to suck cock better than any blonde porn star. She was determined to show her son who was sexually superior. In her mind, and with her luscious lips, she was determined to show that she can suck dick far better than any of Jimmy's previous girlfriends or hookups.

As she sucked, she wondered if anyone from across the street could see. Sometimes there were office employees on their break and they'd have coffee by the window. Sometimes she'd catch them checking out her figure as she strutted around the office. Admittedly, she liked the attention, but it was never anything as explicit as this.

"Oh god, mom," Jimmy moaned. "You're the fucking best."

She loved the compliment. For some perverse reason, being called 'mom' while sucking him off only added fuel to the fire. It also reminded her of their current location.

"Keep your ears sharp," she said, spitting his cock out. "Heaven forbid anyone finds out that I'm sucking off my son. I would lose my job and law license."

It was a legitimate concern, and the risk somehow made her wetter. She liked the rush of doing something so incredibly taboo in her workplace.

Maria took her son deeper and wrapped her lips tightly around him. She started moving her head back and forth, and soon fell into a rhythm. She made sure to take all of him in, showing him that she wasn't afraid to take a cock to the very back of her throat. She moaned and groaned with pleasure. Her saliva was dripping from her lips and she was making loud gurgling noises.

"Can I cum in your mouth?" he asked in a low voice.

"It's only fair," she answered in between deepthroating. "You drank my milk, I'll swallow your cum. It's actually pretty healthy."

Maria went back to sucking the pulsating cock and she could feel the tension building. She didn't want to ease up, but she still took him out of her mouth, lifted his dick and cupped his balls, sucking and twirling her tongue all around them. She felt greedy with need and put him back in her mouth. She could feel his cock head hitting her throat and she picked up the pace of her sucking.

Her son's cock was twitching and his groans were getting louder and louder. She knew it was only a matter of seconds before he surrendered. Squeezing her lips even tighter and moving her tongue, stroking his shaft with her delicate fingers, heavy spurts of cum finally shot into Maria's mouth.

"Shit," he mumbled, sounding as though he was melting. "My cock..."

Maria felt his body jerk and his cock spasm, as the spurts of cum kept on drenching her tongue. Maria sucked and swallowed as fast as she could. It tasted delicious. The last thing she wanted was Jimmy's cum all over her expensive outfit. When his body stopped jerking, she slowed down and squeezed the last drops of his cum onto her tongue. She released him and opened her mouth to show what a mess he made.

Then she swallowed it and gulped it all down. It was a deep gulp too, which she nearly choked on, and she licked her lips clean.

Jimmy appeared dizzy. "You were right... no one sucks cock like you... I mean, experienced Latinas."

"Good boy. It's a lesson learned. Now get cleaned up before anyone catches us. Then I'll take you to lunch."

She gave him a playful pat on the legs, along with another quick suck to the head of his dick to clean up the extra cum that was dripping.

Jimmy reached over for some tissue to dry his cock. He handed extra for Maria to dry her breasts and pussy.

When Jimmy moved away from the desk, Maria saw her paralegal, a young woman named Britney, standing in complete shock. The paralegal was frozen at the other end of the large room, carrying a small box. She had a view of everything; Jimmy's cock as he turned to the side, along with Maria's wet nipples.

What else had Britney seen or heard? Maria wondered in horror.

"I... decided to order takeout," Britney said nervously. "I wanted to stay in the office for lunch to help you prepare. I'm sorry. I didn't see anything. I'll never say a word."

With a stiff spine, Britney turned around and rushed over to the stairway. In a matter of moments, she was gone, taking her lunch with her.

"Weren't you supposed to listen for anyone approaching" Maria angrily asked her son.

"Mom, you sucked my cock so good, I almost fainted."

She forgave him and lovingly kissed the head of his penis. "I'm glad you felt that way. That's all that matters, sweety."

The End

Special thanks to Josie_03

Your votes & comments are appreciated.

12