USL Female Wrestlers: Roster 01

Story Info
The first of women in the USL league.
814 words
3.27
10.4k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
USLMAN
USLMAN
48 Followers

Name: Liana Kauf

Gender: Female

Age: 22

Height: 5'8

Weight: 167 lbs.

Hair: Long raven black

Eyes: Violet

Style: Strikes/Humiliation

Preferred moves: Sexual moves, jabs, ground pounds, power moves, smothers, humiliation moves

Personality: Liana is a focused yet kind woman. She has her goals set in mind but doesn't want to be the mean girl of the roster. She will remained set on being the winner, but will make sure that her opponent goes out in a very gentle way, but only after a little roughing up during the match.

History: Liana grew up knowing that for her to be respected, she needed to be tough. Growing up in Detroit gave her that much to understand. When they had free time, she and her two brothers would practice fighting with each other in order to get stronger.

It luckily kept most of the small fry from making too much of a move on them, but the bigger boys always wanted a piece of them. It wasn't until she was 17 that the thugs had all gotten the message and finally left them alone.

Flash forward a few years later and Liana became bored of the lack of excitement. She enjoyed fighting against boys and without the need to get better her training went down a bit. But once she got a letter from the USL, asking for her to participate in their matches, she joyously took the opportunity to get better. To her, the sex related stuff was a little awkward at first, but got into the rhythm of it quickly and saw the joy in doing such naughty stuff to the powerless boys.

Ring attire: Blue one-piece swimsuit with matching elbow guards.

________________________________________________

Name: Mira Hekla

Gender: Female

Age: 26

Height: 5'10

Weight: 164 lbs.

Hair: Long silver

Eyes: Aqua blue

Style: Humiliation/Power

Preferred moves: Humiliation moves, breast attacks, smothers, sexual moves, mind tricks, power moves.

Personality: Mira is a very seductive and manipulative woman. The whole purpose of participating in the USL is to enjoy all of her sexual joys on men weaker than her. She enjoys the domination she sets on others, and will do anything to keep it. She isn't rude, but she enjoys getting into her opponents heads and keep them off focus. Making them all the easier to take down and enjoy.

History: Ever since she was 16, Mira had always enjoyed the idea of pleasure. It was all that she wanted to do was give and receive pleasure while dominating her partner. Even during her time in school, she would sneak out late and go to an underground wrestling league, where anything she did to her opponent was practically legal.

She knew that this was the road she wanted to take, so she had set herself to make her own league. One with little to no rules where she could do all that she wanted. So after finishing college, she set out to create the league she so desperately craved. It took time, but after getting all the funding she had created just that.

The Ultimate Sex League.

Once she had the building, ring, and everything else set, she made sure to find the wrestlers she needed. She made sure to recruit a fair amount before setting herself in, as she didn't want the competitors to know who she was. Most of the paperwork currently is done by her sister Mari, so that her true identity as the league's creator wouldn't be known.

Ring attire: Matching orange bikini top and bottom with a small white bow between breasts.

________________________________________________

Name: Emily Serena

Gender: Female

Age: 19

Height: 5'9

Weight: 160 lbs.

Hair: Medium blonde

Eyes: Brown

Style: Humiliation/Power Moves/Submission

Preferred moves: Humiliating moves, sexual moves, power moves, smothers.

Personality: Emily is a sweet and innocent acting girl, who shows compassion to just about everyone she meets. She has a very maternal yet enjoys the time she spends in the ring. She always enjoys her time with opponents and wants to push them to their absolute limits in a fight.

History: Emily grew up in a small town in England, and enjoyed her time playing with everyone. As she grew older and her body matured, she often would spend more time having matches in wrestling with the boys in town. In the end, the boys and she would have fun at the end, and she herself desired to enjoy the fun as much as she could.

When the USL contacted her, she took the offer, being the first official roster member of the growing league. It wasn't long into her first match that she saw the enjoyment in embarrassing and humiliating the boys, and soon become set on making every boy who she goes against feel the pleasure of fighting against her.

Ring attire: White bikini top and bottom, with a green flower logo over her left breast.

USLMAN
USLMAN
48 Followers