USL Female Wrestlers: Roster 03

Story Info
The third roster of women in the USL.
998 words
4.33
7.1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
USLMAN
USLMAN
49 Followers

(A/N): The reason for the bios coming out more instead of actual matches is because I'd want a larger roster before going into more matches. After this it'll be two male rosters and then I'll kick it into gear more. As stated before, comment your character ideas if you have them, I'd very much appreciate them.

*****

Name: Aria Haruka

Gender: Female

Race: Nekomata

Age: 127

Height: 5'9

Weight: 132 lbs.

Hair: Long green

Eyes: Bright green

Style: Trickster

Preferred moves: Counters, sexual moves, smothers, illusions.

Personality: Aria is a sex driven woman whose whole goal is to bring pleasure to her opponents. As a cat Yokai, she is also naturally agile and devious, making her difficult to fully prepare for. She's also very playful, enjoying the idea of playing with her opponent through out-maneuvering them or even full on tricking them with illusions, an ability all Nekomata have.

History: Aria for a large portion of her life originally living in the mountains of Japan, as most Nekomata do. However recently, she desired to explore the world, and travel to places no Nekomata had before. Although it proved difficult to move around the world discretely when a pair of cat ears popped out of the top of your head and two cat tails followed behind you. Aside from these natural features, she'd pass off as a human.

Something she picked up while traveling was how much humans enjoyed doing sports and other activities. The one that however caught her attention the most was wrestling. Due to her age, Aria was going through a prolonged heat cycle, which only brought her to desire wrestling more. Rubbing up against your opponent and ending up with countless possibilities of positions? It was a cat in heat's dream!

Of course, she soon learned that most respectable wrestling league didn't allow anything more then the actual sport, none of the fun sex that she desperately craved. That was until she found the USL by looking through the Internet. More than eager to join, she submitted a form of everything about her, and was accepted immediately. During their physicals, however, the organization found out her species secret.

Luckily though, the manager seemed all right with it. Better yet, she seemed pleased to see that someone like a Nekomata showed up. Matches up with a lot of kinks people have and has the potential to pack the whole building.

Attire: A short black kimono with a green sash holding it together that reveals most of her cleavage (she's very proud of her bust)

________________________________________________

Name: Yoro Kobi

Gender: Female

Species: Succubus

Age: 28

Height: 5'9

Weight: 129 lbs.

Hair: Short pink

Eyes: Red

Style: Humiliation/Power/Agility

Preferred moves: Sexual moves, power-bombs, smothers, agility moves.

Personality: What more could be said about a Succubus? She's entirely in it for the sex and enjoys nothing more than it. She doesn't care whether she wins or loses, just as long as at the end of the match she's cumming. She isn't necessarily bad, but in the ring her only goal is to be fucking with her opponent. Whether they're willing or not someone's going to be having intense sex with her, it's just a bonus if she wins.

History: Yoro had for the most part refused to speak of her past to the USL officials. She did explain however that her interest in wrestling came from her clan's tradition, where once every five years the Incubus and Succubus would hold a sex battle tournament. The winner would prove themselves ready and be sent to help with reproducing their race.

Yoro was the most recent victor, and has been trying to find the best way to find a suitable "donor" to provide for her near infertile species. Coming across the USL, she figured that she'd be able to find a means of getting said donor. After all, sex was an expected factor in matches, both official and non-alike, so how hard could it be.

Given her nature as a Succubus, there are some restrictions that Mari had to set for the woman. No spiritual draining of her opponents, using her alluring magic to leave an opponent defenseless isn't allowed in matches unless it is a no D.Q., and she isn't allowed to use her wings under any official matches. All rules she can gladly accept.

Attire: "Why bother? It's gonna end in sex one way or another anyway."

________________________________________________

Name: Miko Nowata

Gender: Female

Species: Human (Japanese)

Age: 23

Height: 5'7

Weight: 132 lbs.

Eyes: Red

Hair: Long black

Style: Humiliation/Submission

Preferred moves: Smothers, sexual moves, head-scissors, sleepers

Personality: Miko is a girl who just enjoys gliding through her life. She doesn't often take things seriously and is very laid back. She's extremely proud of her breasts and aims to show all of her opponents how devastating they can truly be to them.

History: Miko's life was mostly normal to the average girl. She went to school, went to college, and even got a job. However it was never enough for her. During her college years she was a part of the women's division of wrestling, and she found her passion for the sport during her time competing.

Possibly the most enjoyable thing for her was defeating the wrestlers who often showed either distaste or jealousy towards her breasts. The humiliation they suffered when she'd pin them or make them tap was the best feeling she had felt, and it furthered during a private "match" one of the male wrestlers of her college challenged her to.

It was a long battle, each round ending with the boy's face shoved deep into her bosom. After that, she wanted to find a real league that would allow such moves. It wasn't until recently however that she found the USL and signed up. With her smothers allowed and then some, she's set on bringing her opponents down with her large, soft breasts.

Attire: A skimpy purple ninja costume with a tight fishnet shirt.

USLMAN
USLMAN
49 Followers