USL Male Wrestlers: Roster 02

Story Info
The next male wrestler roster has been released.
952 words
2.5
4.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
USLMAN
USLMAN
48 Followers

Name: Maxwell Harper

Gender: Male

Species: Human (European)

Age: 23

Height: 5'10

Weight: 172 lbs.

Hair: Short blonde

Eyes: Dark blue

Style: Power/Grappler

Preferred moves: Power-bombs, bearhug, DDT, tombstone

Personality: Max is a simple yet focused man, his set up solely on what he's skilled with. He sees his strength as his best way of defeating an opponent. He has a clear cocky trait in how he operates, believing truly that he can give any of the women in the USL a run for their money.

History: Max, for most of his life, was rather simple. School? Check. Job? Check. Basically there was nothing he needed added in to have a decent life. However, he very much enjoyed strengthening himself and wrestling. Most of his life he went through moving up the ranks in his wrestling league, reaching to state champion by his last year of high school.

After that, he had to put that title down as he went into college, having to focus on his studying. He did however get a chance to wrestle during his time in college, as he challenged the then women's champion of their district to a match. It ended up not going so well for him, as it ended with his face between her breasts.

It was humiliating, but it sparked his desire to wrestle once more. After he finished college, he searched for a league willing to accept him and start his training once more. He found the USL and joined its ranks, starting out as one of the dozen "low tier" male wrestlers, the ones that aren't expected to be popular enough to enter an official roster.

That soon changed as he proved to be a decent challenge on some of the low tier female wrestlers, almost managing to win his first few matches. Once it shown he was above average, he was set to his first match against one of the high tier women, the result being exactly as expected. He's still cocky from his early matches, thinking that with time he'll be able to compete with the best of the wrestlers.

Attire: Black wrestling shorts.

_____________________________________________________________

Name: Sven Marco

Gender: Male

Species: Human (Italian)

Age: 19

Height: 5'5

Weight: 158 lbs.

Hair: Short light brown

Eyes: Green

Style: Grappling/Defensive

Preferred moves: Grapples, counters, evasive moves

Personality: Sven, for the most part, has no true knowledge or skills in wrestling. He's rather reluctant to make a move himself and lacks confidence in a match. He's really easy to fluster, and has been caught off guard every time around in his matches. He however still desires to improve his skills, as he likely will be stuck in the USL's "high tier" male wrestler roster.

History: Having a slight rough start in college, Sven had gone to take up an internship to help with his funding. Having a hard time find one, he had come across the USL, and without any real research, signed up to be a potential manager. It was a simple start, with him having to check up on all of the wrestlers that checked out and set in roster or signing up to join.

During his time, however, he had accidentally ruined several expensive pieces of equipment that the USL had just received. This put him in a tight spot, something that he knew would cause him trouble.

Instead of extremely punishing him, Mari had given him a chance to repay the debt he had caused. This method though made him sign up into the USL and fight both low tier and high tier opponents. This obviously puts him into clearly impossible to win matches either way, but Mari was generous enough to let him keep a small cut of his checks from each matches, making sure he could support himself and even set up matches when he has free time from college.

Attire: Red and white wrestler shorts.

_____________________________________________________________

Name: Andy Manara

Gender: Male

Species: Human (African American)

Age: 19

Height: 5'11

Weight: 179 lbs.

Hair: Short black

Eyes: Light brown

Style: Grappling/Submission

Preferred moves: Torture rack, boston crab, submissions

Personality: Andy has a more quiet and secretive persona, not often saying much in the matches he's been in thus far. Wrestlers on both rosters however have noted that he's fairly kind and pretty self-sacrificing. Some of the male wrestlers believe he might actually allow his opponents to win, while the females feel as if he just lacks true experience in wrestling.

History: Growing up in poverty, Andy learned quickly that if you wanted anything you had to work for it. He often volunteered for building houses and sometimes was willing to help his neighbors for free. This had helped him in improving his physical appearance with the labor he and the other volunteers went through.

He was able to finish his high school career, however had to make a choice between working to support his family or go to college. Given his helpful nature, it came as little surprise that he stayed to support his parents, working in legitimate construction work.

After a year of work, he realized that the money he and his parents made were not enough fully support them, and had to find a way to earn more. This had lead him to come across the USL, a wrestling league that he saw paid really well. He had then joined the league in secret, making sure his parents wouldn't find out of the less than respectable wrestling organization.

He lacks any true training in wrestling, but he feels as though each match is slowly teaching him, even if it ends with the women he went against winning.

Attire: Blue wrestler shorts and green wrestler kneecaps.

USLMAN
USLMAN
48 Followers