USL Wrestling: Match 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
USLMAN
USLMAN
48 Followers

Her eyes then glowed for a split second again, repeating the process of getting his shaft grown and hard without effort. Then, she began to assault his lips with her own, instantly sticking her tongue into his mouth with a deep hunger. And with his recent climax, Okami was completely powerless to even struggle, incapable of doing any more than slightly move himself.

Even in her lustful frenzy, Aria was aware that he was completely under her control. As she was wrestled her tongue with his, she rubbed her hands down his chest, feeling his muscles once more before feeling her sash. Coming to the decision, the Nekomata quickly undid her sash and allowed it to fall of, causing her kimono to open up and free her breasts.

She then pressed her body flush against his, rubbing herself on him, making him feel just how warm she was. As she kept moving herself on him, her tails began to move on autopilot, moving down to Okami's dick and wrapping around it. Once she had her grip, Aria would then sit up, bringing Okami up with her to keep their erotic make out going as she raised her waist up.

Everyone could tell what she was going to do immediately after, seeing her tails position the tip of his cock against her pussy. The boy could feel just how excited she was, feeling that she was already dripping before even starting. Then, even without so much as a warning, she plunged herself on his shaft, impaling herself as her tails released his girth.

Aria separated her lips from Okami's to moan loudly, her head rolling back. "Nyaaa~!" She then started to rotate her hips, smearing his length around her insides. Her tongue rolled out of her mouth as she moved with fervor, the pleasure affecting her as much as it was Okami.

"Nyaaa, Okami~!" She moaned as she moved her head down and licked his neck, now moving up and down his length with intensity. "I just can't stop, Nyaaa~! My core just needed to be filled, and you're driving me even crazier now that you're inside of me!"

"Nnngh... you're certainly... making that much clear." Okami bit though his lip, finding it harder and harder to respond, feeling himself go deeper into the Nekomata's snatch with each motion. Added with her licking up his neck to his ear, lightly biting his ear, and to him it was a complete wonder that he wasn't already cumming.

"I'm... Nyaaa~... close Okami." Aria moaned, releasing his ear and placing her hands on his shoulders, keeping herself up as she sped up, continuously impaling herself on his cock. "Just... just hold on for a little bit... okayyyyy~!"

"I... I can tr-mmpph!" Before he could finish, Aria once again started an intense make out with the boy. This time as they rolled their tongues together, Aria sucked his with need. She was completely overloading his senses with her continuous assault of pleasure. She showed no signs of slowing down as her hips, her tight folds squeezing and suckling Okami's girth without restraint.

He was in complete nirvana with his member inside her vagina. All of the women in the league who've preformed a sex-lock on him were good, but Aria was in a completely different league. He could feel each small stroke and squeeze her labia gave him as she rode him. And all he could do against it was try to stave off his orgasm, knowing it'll be more destructive than his last.

Despite the effort, Okami was on the very verge of cumming, his girth pulsing with the need for release. The Nekomata on top of him felt his member pulse in her, and disconnected her lips to stare lustfully into his eyes. "It's okay Okami~! I'm... I'm ready~!" Upon her words, Okami felt the need to hold back vanish and cam powerfully, shooting several spurt of cum into Aria's awaiting snatch. "Ohhhh Okami~! I'm cumming! Nyaaa~!" Then to add to the pleasure, Aria came hard, squeezing his girth even tighter as she released her pent up lust.

As the afterglow came in, Aria released Okami's shoulders, allowing him to fall onto his back in a panting mess. The Nekomata herself was breathing heavily, but her lust crazed eyes cleared more and her blush mild down to being slightly visible on her cheeks.

"Oh Okami." Aria purred as she removed Okami's member from her pussy, moving to pin him down while he was exhausted. "That wasn't smart rubbing my ears, but it felt really good regardless."

Seeing the Nekomata go for the pin, the referee moved down next to the two, starting her count. "One! Two! Three!"

*Aria: Sex pinfall*

Getting her second point, Aria slowly picked herself up from Okami and backed up to the ropes, feeling slightly tired from her frenzy. She still had stamina, but when her lust overtakes her she has a moment of weakness. If Okami wasn't even worse for ware than her, he could've probably turn the tide on her.

She would use the time it took for Okami to collect himself and get up to recover, showing impressive results as her breathing was almost completely calmed. Although Okami clearly didn't have the same amount of stamina, evident from his wobbly stance and fast panting.

"Oh my, are you okay Okami?" She asked. "You seem completely drained right now. Perhaps you should just give up and let me pin you one last time. You honestly look like you're barely standing."

"I'm not... done yet." He panted, still defiant despite the clear disadvantage he was in. It was something Aria had to give him credit for. The last couple of her matches ended with her opponent unable to even stand. But here he was, managing to keep himself up (barely) and even trying to act like he had a chance.

"Fufufu~" Aria laughed, placing her hand on her cheek. "I guess you're one of those "fighters to the bitter end" then. Very well, I'll be sure to make this last one go a lot smoother and more gentle."

"This match isn't... over yet!" Okami shouted, getting a surprising second wind and rushing right at the Nekomata. This brought a sly smile to Aria's lips, he certainly was making this match entertaining for her.

As she was obviously more recovered than the exhausted boy, she didn't have to do much to avoid his rush, simply stepping aside from the ropes. As he turned to fling himself from the ropes, she surprised him as she jumped up to him, planting her breasts on his face. Using his position to her advantage, Aria landed her feet on the first row of ropes while she wrapped her hands around his head and her tails around the second row of ropes.

Okami wasn't able to process what had happened until she had him in her coils, smothering him with her freed breasts. And with her hold on the ropes, he wouldn't be able to push her off of him even if he had the strength to. All he could do was try in vain to get a gasp of air from the depths of her cleavage, getting a seductive giggle from her as a result.

"Fufufu~ Okami, you've tried that before." She teased as she pulled his head deeper in her breasts, completely covering his face with her soft orbs. "You should know that you can't get any air while my girls have a hold of you." She then purred as his attempts at breathing caused him to suck on her flesh again, rubbing his head teasingly. "But don't worry, you won't be their opponent for too long. They have another set in mind."

The grip on Okami's head never wavered as the boy desperately tried to push her away, not even managing to budge her with his depleting strength. It wouldn't be long before he would be knocked out, and he knew when that happened that he was beyond doomed.

The Nekomata thought similarly, but knew he had been doomed since her first hold. Much like every boy, he was just trying from the start to just keep up, never being considered a worrisome opponent. But she gave credit where it was due, he lasted a long time, longer than all of her previous opponents at least.

After almost two minutes of straight smothering, Aria felt Okami go limp in her hold, now only held up by her alone. The boy's calm breathing on her breasts was all she needed to know that he was unconscious, and released her prisoner. She jumped back down to the canvas and caught the boy before he fell face first, feeling she at least owed him that much of a courtesy after everything he was put through.

She then laid him on the canvas and moved around, allowing the ref to pull out a second salt stick, repeating her previous process of waking the boy up. It took a while longer this time, obviously due to his exhausted state, but his eyes opened and regained conscious regardless.

The sight that greeted him was Aria standing at his feet, sweat going down her flawless skin as her kimono barely hung onto her. And the mischievous smile that she had on her delicate face. "You've been a lot of fun Okami. I'm glad to have gone up against you." She then closed her eyes as she went down and laid between his legs once again, this time holding herself up with her elbows. "But I know, you're tired and can't keep going much longer."

Continuing on, the Nekomata gripped the sides of her breasts and brought her chest up, holding her orbs just on the sides of Okami's half hard member. "But before we're done, my girls have been waiting patiently, and I think they're ready to take on their real opponent." She then pressed her breasts against his penis, getting a throaty moan from him.

She then lightly began to shake her chest, rolling his boyhood around her warm bosom. The time on her penalty hold then began, and as a result Aria began to commentate on the new "match". "And here it is folks, the main event of the night! Tonight's a special handicap winner-take-all between the reigning champion Okami's cock and his two challengers, Aria's bosom!"

She then began to increase the movement of her breasts, feeling Okami's member grow as she did. "The champion's having trouble dealing with two opponents at once, but he holds strong as they attempt to bring him to a submission! They're really putting him through the wringer as they try to be the ones to end his flawless record!"

Almost the whole minute went by when Okami's girth grew back to full length, his tip poking out of her cleavage as she ups the momentum even more. "The champion is starting to falter! The recent combo move from Aria's breasts seem to have taken a lot out of Okami's dick! How much longer can he last?"

As pre cum started to ooze from his tip, Aria then started to lick at his girth's tip. She wasn't able to enjoy his cum's taste before due to it mostly being shot down her throat, but this time she's sure to enjoy every last drop. "Nya~." She purred. "The champion's losing ground, he's barely standing on his own feet, all the challengers have to do now is finish this and they'll break his record, nyaaa~"

Okami bit his lip in an attempt to hold his climax back, being defiant to the end. And while the timer was long over, he had no strength to even try and get out. All he could do was make Aria work for her victory. Something she was more than glad to do.

Alternating between licking and sucking his tip, Aria entered the final stretch of her tit fuck. Rolling her breasts in alternate directions, she could feel his cock twitch and pulse, the desire to cum overtaking him. To finish him, she took the head of his cock in her mouth and began to suck, sucking his pre cum just as it would ooze out.

"Ohhh fuuuuuck!" With his defiance crushed, Okami cam hard into Aria's mouth, his largest climax of the match. There was so much that she wasn't able to hold it all in her mouth, and had to pull her mouth away to breath.

"Nyaaa~ The champion's down! Aria's breasts have proven their worth before everyone today!" She moaned with delight, watching as his cum continued to spurt out for three more shots. Even with all she put him through, he managed to surprise her with the amount he shot out. She really wished he hadn't sent her into her lust frenzy, they could've gone on for so much longer if he hadn't.

But, she knew he couldn't do any more. And as a sign of mercy, she mounted his waist and pushed his shoulders down onto the canvas, starring into his eyes as she pinned him. "I had a lot of fun today Okami. I hope we get another chance to wrestle some time soon."

The ref then went down to them, counting out Okami for the last time. "One! Two! Three!"

The bell then went off, signaling the end of the match. A very clear victory for the Nekomata, who smiled and closed her eyes in bliss. It truly was a good match for her, and she couldn't wait for the next.

*Aria Wins (via three pinfalls)*

USLMAN
USLMAN
48 Followers
12