Utatrerses The Kushite Vampire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If my eternity includes you, lovely lady, then I guess I'll just have to learn a few new things," I replied, and Queen Tagtal smiled, and then I felt her hand on my throat. Like steel, that grip. I found myself dangling three feet above the ground, held aloft by this average-sized woman with crimson eyes, pearly white fangs, and this supernatural beauty was seemingly endowed with superhuman strength. Although I no longer breathed, I felt distinctly uncomfortable...

"Charming lad, Utatrerses, I just might let you live, you amuse me," Queen Tagtal said, and then she relaxed her grip, and I tumbled to the ground. I landed on my ass, and then looked up, to see Queen Tagtal towering over me, beautiful, and terrifying. For some reason, I genuflected, and kissed the lady's feet. Queen Tagtal smiled, and gently patted my head. Alright, I was definitely blowing smoke up the regal Vampire's lady's you-know-what, but give me a little credit here. I was fighting for survival...

"As you wish, Queen Tagtal," I replied, as I rose to my feet, and then walked behind the Queen of the Night. Thus began my journey as a nascent Immortal, a newcomer to the world of the Undead. Queen Tagtal, newly risen after a thousand-year-slumber, had major plans for the Kush Empire, which sat upon her native land, which was known as Nubia in ancient times.

"In my time, the Kingdom of Nubia was overrun with Vampires, and I see that in my absence, the human pestilence has risen and driven off our kind, renaming my homeland the Kush Empire, well, we shall reclaim this land and it will become a paradise for our kind once more," Queen Tagtal told me, as we enjoyed supper, a few months later.

We were near the City of Meroe, and happened upon a caravan of merchants. I killed a few, and Queen Tagtal killed a few others. I saved a particularly juicy morsel for the Queen, like a good vassal. It dawned on me that Queen Tagtal was trying to build an empire, one filled with Vampires, and in such a milieu, there would be plenty of opportunity for advancement. If one acts wisely...

"Our glory days will return, my Queen, now, please accept this token of my appreciation," I said, and I offered Queen Tagtal a beautiful young Kemet slave, who was trembling in my grasp. I watched as Queen Tagtal accepted my gift with a nod and a smile, and then she savored this tasty morsel. She grabbed the comely, bronze-skinned, dark-haired Kemet female, and sank her fangs into her neck. The unfortunate mortal struggled, and then stopped breathing. Queen Tagtal discarded the corpse, licked her lips and looked at me expectantly...

"You, Utatrerses, sure how know to treat a lady," Queen Tagtal said, smiling at me, and I felt a thrill down my spine as she licked her lips. I watched as she drew close to me, and nodded. Over the past few months, the Queen of the Night had taken me into her confidence, and we'd grown closer. Sometimes, we took these nightly hunting trips together, just the two of us. What can I say? I'm coming up in the world...

"Anything for my beloved Queen," I replied, as I drew Queen Tagtal into my arms and kissed her. Queen Tagtal embraced me passionately, and we tumbled onto the soft sands, hastily undressed and began making love. I've made love to women and men, but as I said before, this lady was in a class by herself. With eyes perfectly adapted to seeing in the dark, I beheld the Queen of the Night in all of her beauty. If I still breathed, she'd take my breath away...

"Hmm, put those lips to good use, my lover," Queen Tagtal said, as I laid her on the ground, and my eyes roamed over her curvy body, taking in her large breasts, tempting curves, wide hips, thick legs and ample derriere. African womanhood, transformed by the nectar of immortality. I kissed her lips, and caressed her breasts, licking the nipples and worked my way down. I hadn't made love to anyone in ages, and the Queen was helping me make up for lost time...

"Your wish is my command," I replied, and Queen Tagtal moaned softly as I continued to pleasure her. I spread her thick thighs wide open and began eating her out, sliding my tongue deep into her vagina. I teased her clitoris with my tongue, and Queen Tagtal's moans changed in tune, growing more intense. I worked my magic on her, and the gorgeous Vampire cut loose, holding me down with one hand while riding my face. Asserting her authority in a most sensual way, so to speak...

"Don't stop," Queen Tagtal squealed, as I put her on all fours, smacked her big brown bum and ate her out from behind. Grasping her thick bum with both hands, I spread them wide open and explored her holes with my tongue. While licking her vagina, I slid two fingers into her asshole, and loved the way her anal muscles clenched around my probing digits. Emboldened, I fingered her vagina instead and ate her ass, sliding my tongue deep into her butt. Queen Tagtal's moans of pleasure echoed into the night...

"Come to me, my Queen," I said, as Queen Tagtal climbed on top of me, and I looked at her, a woman made of night, beautiful, eerie, scary, thrilling and monstrous all at once. When her crimson eyes met mine, she laughed savagely then grabbed me and kissed me. I embraced her passionately, and felt myself harden as she grasped my manhood in her hand and stroked it. Queen Tagtal flashed me a fanged smile, then she kissed my lips, and grazed my throat with her fangs, before moving downward...

"Not bad," Queen Tagtal said, as she stroked my manhood, her fangs inches from it. Immortal though I was, I suddenly felt nervous and repressed a shudder. You'd feel the same way if a beautiful but mercurial female had her fangs this close to your manhood, believe me. Thankfully, the Queen of the Night did not do anything rash. I smiled as she took my hardened member into her mouth, and gently exhaled, though I no longer breathed. A happy sigh escaped my lips as Queen Tagtal began pleasuring me...

As the evening rolled on, Queen Tagtal and I explored new pathways to pleasure. At some point, I put her on all fours, and took her like this. Queen Tagtal turned and glared at me, crimson eyes filled with urgency, a wicked smile on her feral, beautiful face. I caressed her thick bum, and much to my surprise, and delight, she shook it, then pressed it against my groin. I sensed the need in her, and entered her with all of my might...

"Give me that ass, my Queen," I whispered into Queen Tagtal's ear, wrapping my arms around her as I thrust deep into her, burying my manhood inside her womanly core. The Queen of the night arched her back and cried out, grinding her derriere against my groin, driving me deeper inside of her. I pinched her nipples, and grazed the back of her neck with my fangs, driving her absolutely nuts.

"Yes, don't hold back," Queen Tagtal hissed, and I gripped her hip with one hand and smacked her thick derriere with the other. Slamming my member into her with wild abandon, I showed the Queen of the Vampires what I was made of. Queen Tagtal bent low, with her lovely face against the sand and her thick derriere high up, giving me a great visual to work with as I continued to pound away at her. Queen Tagtal's vaginal muscles gripped my member like a vise, and I relished going against such wondrous pressure.

"To many more nights like this one," I said to Queen Tagtal as I collapsed on the sand next to her, and she grinned and nestled her voluptuous body against mine. As we lay in each other's arms, resting against the soft sands, I looked at the night sky. Such a beautiful realm, the realm of the night. Ours to roam, and explore, and rule. For all eternity.

On Queen Tagtal's orders, and led by her lieutenant, the beautiful and ambitious Vampire named Bilain, scores of Vampires descended upon the Kush Empire. Under cover of night, they invaded towns, villages and cities. Everywhere they went, the numbers of the Living began to dwindle, and the numbers of the Undead rose. My Queen assures me that she's saving the City of Napata, Capital of Kush and home of the Empress Makeda, for last.

Personally, I can't wait to return to the City of Napata. It's one of the puerile but nevertheless true things about us vampires that we yearn to return to our former homes, and crave the blood of our friends and family members. In most cases, this is monstrous, but in mine, I feel it is entirely justified. My father's household was taken from me by my treacherous uncle, with help from my mother. I absolutely can't wait to be reunited with my dear family...and drain them of every last drop of blood that they've got.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

A Demon Scorned Ch. 01Ā The sequel to A Demon's Lust and A Demon's Child begins.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
In the Spider's Web Ch. 01Ā A young woman is captured by a spider monster.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
I Love Luci Ch. 01Ā Accidently summoning the Devil may be the best mistake ever.in NonHuman
Violating Sandie Ch. 01Ā His favorite student doesn't know she's been conditioned.in Mind Control
The Lampmaker Ch. 01Ā What would you do if you could make your own genies?in Mind Control
More Stories