Uurf Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes," she screamed, so loud that the house must hear. "Oh..., oh.... Oh god... oh sweet jesus I needed that."

I let her lay a moment, when her orgasm had squeezed me it brought my own climax near. I wanted to give her another, if it pleased her so much.

When she looked up at me I began again, fast enough to please her, yet not enough to over excite me. This time the moans came quite quickly, her hips trusting into mine. As her excitement built I went faster, that I might match her when she came again.

Her cries were louder, if anything, this time. She must favour this god 'Jesus'.

We both lay exhausted on the bed, her back cuddled into me, spooning.

I was thinking of Sissy, how much I missed the life with her, what she would say if she knew of these affairs with these loose Uurf women. I know she would feel betrayed and disappointed, how long till I could regain her trust and love. She must never know of this, twice had I succumbed to the sins of the flesh. And if all Uurf girls were as sexually predacious, there were likely more encounters to come.

"T'Mershi, how long will my boobies last?"

"Till I leave for Brisbane, I'm afraid."

"Oh, only that long. Me and these breasts could have fun."

I laughed. "Tell you what, if I pass this way again I shall teach you the trick."

"Oh will you?"

"Why not, you can pick the boobs you want from those pictures, then use magic to think them on you," I explained. "You can do healing so you're half way there anyway."

She turned, and gave me a deep sensual kiss. "You're so nice to me."

She scrambled over me. "Let's go downstairs," she announced, pulling my arm and dragging me across the bed. My head flopped over the side and I pulled her to me, my head diving between her legs. She opened them, almost sitting on me, her weight pressing me down.

I felt her arms on my hips as she seized my rousing tool, and we slipped to a comfortable position. Me with my bum on the edge of the bed, legs bent. Supporting myself on her hips, while my tongue stroked her labia. Her, on her knees with her legs split wide, sucking my rapidly rising dick.

She came first, sagging, almost squashing me. My dick slid out of her mouth as she gave praise to sweet jesus. I let my bum slide, pushing her out, and she staggered to her knees. I twisted my legs over, rolling to my knees. I felt a prickly on my sides, where her nails had gripped me. There was a trace of blood on my fingers when I brushed one.

"Her, you can practice your art on my wounds," I called to her.

"Oh, sorry, did I do that." She knelt beside me, whispering under her breath, as she held her hands over me. I grasped her elbows. When her hands were lifted she lit up with joy.

She stood, and I noticed how much fuller she looked, I'll never understand women.

"There, you'll perform better now," I said, reaching for her hands to help me up.

She helped me up, then turned and bent for her robe, I saw her breasts swing, they looked quite large hanging down, she wasn't use to the weight yet.

I gathered my scattered clothes, dressing quickly as she exited the room. And I still had her cum on my lips and chin.

As I walked in she was at the flower vase, with the three others crowded to her. She plucked a stem, and gave it to one of the girls, Bell, the brunette.

"Just bend the stem lightly, don't break it." Bell bent it slightly. "Now put it on the table."

Bell put it on the table as the little group huddled round, looking expectantly at her.

She put her hand over it, not touching it, and then removed it.

The girls were amazed, excepting Sam, the doubting Thomas.

"That's got to be a trick." She looked sceptically at the stem, examining it closely. "Do it again," she requested.

"You bend it then," Alice replied.

Sam bent it just under the pink multi petalled bloom, and laid it back on the table. Then she crouched, looking along the line of the table at the stem, six inches from her.

Alice put her hand over the bloom for a brief second.

"It just went, like magic, it was just gone." Sam was convinced, a born again believer.

"How did you learn that?" it was Gayle, she looked at me as she said it.

T'Mershi, showed me, said I had the talent, and I have."

They all looked at me.

"She has the gift, she has magic and I'm afraid you don't," I said in my best apologetic voice.

"Please." They pleaded as one.

"And he gave me bigger boobies." She thrust the out her chest, pulling the robe in at the waist. "But it will only last till he goes."

"Oh that's cruel" Davina's voice came from behind me, the girls had already seen her but she surprised me.

"What's cruel?" Martin asked from behind her.

"Giving her big jugs till tomorrow."

"Ti... T'Mershi, can't trust these young uns."

Davina laughed, some private joke between them.

"We're staying the night," he announced.

"Stay the night with me." Alice was first to ask, but the other three were just as eager.

"She had you for four hours earlier, let others have a turn." chimed in Bell.

I was torn, each of the girls was special, they looked forlorn.

Martin looked closer at me. "You're under that powder." He started laughing and had to sit down. He looked at me as it subsided and I saw his lips move as he snapped his fingers.

The girls still looked at me imploring, but I felt spent from my earlier exertions.

I chose Alice; with her I could cuddle and play, without her expecting another heroic performance.

She had her orgasm in the morning, me waking with a hard on that she put to good use, while she was recovering I made her kneel and entered her from behind, riding at full thrust till my orgasm brought her second on. That one surely woke the house.

12