Uurf Ch. 05A

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The other one risks chaos if the system breaks down in indecision, if another Rankakopt appears then unless he is more powerful than the gathered rings he will follow his fellow Rankakoptian to stand before the same god."

My thoughts wandered on.

"What I'd like to know more of is their hidden power, the Orm? Along with the dragons behind our ring, recognised in every culture," I added as an after thought.

"Who are the Orm? Dear," she asked, asking the question on my mind, I only had a vague idea.

"They're like our dragons I presume, or maybe they're singular It's." I explained. "I'd like to see if Magus has any books on them in the library."

The call to dinner halted further conversation as the whole assemble congregated; trickling into the room, soon with the servants plying us with dishes to choose morsels from. There was no attempt at conversation, people just quietly eating like it was a headmaster's tea.

I tackled the food with relish, snacks don't fill you up the way real food does. At the head of the table was Magus of course, we had taken places near the middle and on my left was Dumble, using a precise aim through his bushy beard.

Yodla was missing, there was a place for him that lay empty, I wondered what had kept him from the meal. I would tackle Dumble after and persuade him to seek out Yodla and question him on finding the Rankakoptian's lair.

Sissy was sitting next to one of Mrs Magus's friends, both observing the general silence as we all ploughed through the meal.

I cornered Dumble as he stood, taking his elbow.

"Could I have a quick word with you, I'd like to ask you something."

I explained to him my plan and the need to find how to find the Den, asking him to tackle Yodla while I researched in Magus's library. Fortunately he agreed with little persuasion, a little excited at the prospect of a third way with a squeaky clean solution.

I sought out Sissy again and told her I'd be in the library, and went to look for Magus to okay it by him. He came with me, helping me search the library for any references that might help solve the mysteries.

We were there seemingly hours, scanning obscure tomes and translations learning little that we didn't already know. One book referred to them and the Saark, as 'the founders', 'our forerunners', adding another layer to the mystery, and another question for Yodla.

I felt tired and hungry when we called it a day, we has raised more questions than we answered, and answered very few. Magus led the way back to the family room, where most of the guests were assembled, most gathered awaiting the evening meal.

Dumble came over as soon as he spotted me.

"I've had a talk to Yodla, he was quite forthcoming on the matter, we can find them by creating a map of the fields around the ley points, we should see a ruffling that will lead us there." He said in a sotto voice, looking pleased that he'd jumped the first hurdle.

'The same ley points they would use for their anti magic weapon, no doubt,' I thought. That was another step along the path, I wondered what sensors we'd use mapping the fields, all I felt was a pervading presence that I could manipulate.

I extricated myself as Magus came to join us and trotted off to find Myrdlin, he was the architect of the destabilisation plan, burning runes onto obelisks at key confluence points. He was the one to help mapping the fields.

"Myrdlin my friend, perhaps you could assist me."

I laid the plan before him, emphasising the point that we needed to translate the how into the where. He questioned me further, clearing up a few minor points, but within ten minutes we had laid the ground to further advancement in the morning, right after I collected Alice.

Supper was the chatty meal of the day, besides it the few remarks that passed at breakfast seemed monasterial, becoming a silent order at dinner, here was where the let it all out, the business of the day done it was a languorous affair with a tasty meal and wines.

I sat next to Sissy, having left her for the afternoon in attendance to Mrs Magus. As I sat next to her she surreptitiously caressed my thigh, drawing her hand to my crotch before snatching it away. I turned to her smiling.

"Ready for bed," she mouthed, the words barely audible over the hubbub.

My smile broadened as she licked her lips, looking for another main course after the entrée she had this morning. My cock twitched at the thought, though it was my tongue that would get first dibbs. She smiled sweetly at me and turned as the maid brought the first of the platters.

She brushed her foot on my leg as the maids left, determined to make her message clear. My cock was answering to the bedroom call, thickening in my trousers, I moved my leg aside, trying to think instead of the morrows plan of action.

As we finished the first course her hand edged under the table to my leg, I leant into her.

"Stop it, you're giving me a hard on, I've only got these thin pants on!" I whispered out of the side of my mouth.

She giggled and reached over to pull me to her. "My panties are already wet, I've been thinking about tonight all afternoon, while Macteth droned on to Mrs Prattknot," she whispered into my ear.

The thought of her, stuck with those two, made me smile, the smile broke the spell on my cock.

"Sir." I leant back upright; the maid was at my elbow to serve the tray of dainty sweets and cakes.

I picked a cake and turned to Sissy.

"Shall we jump straight to the hot drink?"

She nodded, turning to me and standing. I stood a second later, popping the dainty in my mouth and reaching for her hand. We took the drinks out onto the balcony, cooler now with the sun hidden behind a thin layer of cloud.

I talked to her about some of the wonders, the cars, the planes, trains, such grace and speed.

"I'm sure you've got many tales to tell, but no more tonight, your drink is finished and your wife wants to perform her duties," she said, trying to keep a straight face.

It wasn't quite finished; never the less I laid it down and rose to my feet. "At your Majesties command."

She giggled and rose up to give me a kiss. Her lips brushed mine and were gone as she turned and made for the door. Naturally I followed, we walked through the room, I paused at the door to bid them goodnight, and followed my Sissy to the bed.

She stood and turned as I closed the door behind me, waiting for me to take a step closer to reach out and start pealing my clothes. I stepped out of my sandals whilst she pulled my top over my head and then stepped out of my pants as she let them fall.

I started unbuttoning her, leaving her in just the little panties with the drawstrings on either side. I lifted her and she wrapped her legs around my waist, forcing my hard cock in between the cheeks of her ass.

I drew her to me to kiss her, making my way slowly to the bed, as my knee bumped I turned and rolled sideways, taking her with me as we landed in the centre. I resumed the kiss, entwining our tongues as my cock twitched wildly between her legs, coating itself in the juices from her wet panties.

I made a half roll to put me on top, now pressed between her splayed legs, the root of my cock pressed against her mound, its head on her belly. I raised myself, bringing my hands between us to clasp her breast, my thumbs seeking out her nipples.

I kissed her again, gently this time as my thumbs circled on her hardened nubs, our lips dancing to a different beat. When we were kissed 'out' I moved down her, till my head was tween her breasts and my cock rested its tip on the scrap of cloth between her legs.

I took a nipple in my mouth, teasing it with my teeth as I sucked on it, massaging her areole with my lips. She shivered and sighed, reaching and holding on to my head, my finger and thumb on her other had joined and were twisting and stretching its nipple.

I swapped over , becoming gentler, licking round and over the tortured nipple whilst my fingers rolled the other. Her hands mussed my hair, as she cradled my head. I teased and played with her breasts while my cock was rubbing against the ever wetning patch between her legs.

Soon I moved further down, my chin resting on her mons I pulled the strings on her panties. I grinned at her then bent my head to take the scrap of cloth in my teeth, pushing back to draw it free of her.

I made a little growling sound as I shook it before taking it in hand and dropping it over the side of the bed. I saw her head drop back as I threaded my arms under her legs, opening them wider as my hands circled into her groin.

The aroma and sight were intoxicating, her labia lay flat and open, the darker tips like the etched edges of butterfly wings. The glistening pink centre laid bare and at the mercy of my tongue with the little white bud of her clit peeking from its hood.

My tongue arched forward aiming for the bottom to scoop her juices as it tracked up, I pause to gulp before reaching the goal of her clit and a teasingly short massage before tracking down again to lick round the circle of her love tunnel.

Her body was trembling as she moaned and whimpered, I glanced up to see her head twisting and turning while her hands played savagely with her breasts. I moved my arm back out and brought my fingers to her sopping hot love tunnel and gently pushed double digits down into the hungry dark space, searching for the G spot.

She gave a little thrust as I found it. I raised my head and swivelled back over her and to the side, letting my thumb take up station on her clit, moving with the fingers but making circles. I leant back up her body, taking back a nipple from her and reaching a hand to cup her cheek.

I sucked at the warmth of her breast, the nipple hard and firm in my teeth, I gave it a little tug then letting it slide all the way in I painted it with the tip of my tongue. Where my hand was laid across her head she twisted and snagged a finger, looping it with her tongue and drawing it in to her warm mouth.

I was swapping breasts as she came, sucking in a lungful as her back arched and the spasms clutched at my fingers. Her scream was loud and joyful, half deafening in the one ear as my hand rode her bucking hips.

She fell back and shuddered a little, settling her body, light dancing over the light sheen of perspiration. As she lay there panting I moved back between her legs, lowering myself on one elbow as I poisoned my cock to enter her, the bulbous head stoppering her canal.

Her hips gave a jerk, taking me deeper and with both hands to steady me I continued the move to slide into her tight tunnel with its velvety lining. As our hair entangle together I let it rest a moment, feeling my fullness inside her, my cock in a cosy warm sheath.

My arms nestled to her side as I began to fuck her, my strokes slow and deliberate then quickening to my accompanying huffs of breath. She had her hands to my head, then my shoulders, then to her breasts with the thrill of my ministration, riding my full length and taking it gladly.

She came again, her body tensing under me and her legs curling around as the first wave wracked her body, her trembling hips crushing into mine holding me deep within her. Her surges squeezing sublime pleasure down into the swelling node tickling my groin.

As her legs loosened on me I resumed my frantic fucking to gain my own release. The liquid bliss flowed through me as I melted onto my beloved wife, spent and exhausted yet delighted enough to do handsprings with the arms of Sighsoft around me.

12