V - A Femdomme Story

Story Info
Female Domination, gangbang.
3.3k words
3.91
46.7k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CastleDJK
CastleDJK
18 Followers

Jacksonville, Florida TIMES UNION NEWS. (Aug. 17, 2018) - A member of the City Council was raped, but survived a terrifying run in with a gang of three intruders. The home invasion and rape took place in the BelAir neighborhood, which has a much lower crime rate than other parts of the city.

Five term Republican city councilman Lester Thornhill was discovered by Barnstable County Police after they received a video of a portion of the crime from an untraceable email account.

"The video graphically showed Mr. Thornhill being attacked by three disguised home intruders," Sheriff Pete Crocker admitted after Channel Seven learned of the attack from an inside source.

According to the source, the video shows Councilman Thornhill repeatedly being sodomized, insulted, humiliated, and gang-raped and left tied up, gagged and naked, which is how police found him.

Sheriff Crocker would not answer the question of whether there had been other recent incidents like this or confirm the rumors that have been circulating that Jacksonville was experiencing a crime wave of homosexual attacks on decent, God-loving American men, who had spoken out against the homosexual agenda. Councilman Thornhill has recently given a speech on the subversion of homosexuality.

"The video does not give us much to go on." was the only thing else Sheriif Crocker would say about the incident.

A spokesperson for Councilman Thornhill said the councilman would not comment.

Sheriff Pete Crocker was the chief of police in Duval County and knew more about this home invasion rape than was reported in the news. For one thing, this was not the first of these crimes that had taken place in recent weeks, just the first one to be reported in the local news. The exact same type of crime had occurred seven times in the past four weeks. In the other cases, the victims were all prominent conservative Republicans in the county who were embarrassed by the event and arranged for it not to be reported in the press. This was the first time that the crime was reported publicly, with several of the facts of the case omitted. In all of the cases, the sheriff's office was informed and discovered the crime after receiving an email from the perpetrators. But perhaps the most significant omission was that the perpetrators of the crime were three females, always described as young and attractive.

Of course, not knowing this, the only local newspaper and the most popular local new TV station both played up the gay-on-straight rape angle. Both the newspaper and the TV station were owned by the same well-known international conservative media mogul and conglomerate. The day after the reported home invasion, one of the TV station conservative commentators went so far as to blame the crime on "the homosexual underground" and a new breed of "fag terrorists". There had been a time in the US when these phrase would not be used in the media, but things had changed with the popular renunciation of political correctness. That evening the TV station did a one hour special report on "Gay Attacks on America", stating without any evidence that the homosexual community was responsible for a disproportional percentage of rapes in America, although the report did state that "no doubt there were some homosexuals who are good, non-violent people."

But Sheriff Crocker knew that these were not cases of serial homosexual rapes. He looked over the most recent crime scene photos, which looked extremely similar to the evidence collected from the previous incidents. The first photo taken immediately as the police entered the crime scene and before the distraught victim was even freed from his restraints, showed his naked body bent over the black leather sofa in his living room, with his arms and legs stretched apart as far as they would go and his wrists and ankles shackled with cuffs to posts on the sofa. The photograph showed a big black long dildo dong stuck and protruding out of his anus, the criminal calling card that was repeated in all of the incidents.

"We are dealing with some very sick bitches", Deputy Fife said to Sheriff Crocker as they reviewed the evidence of the latest case. "Sick, sick, sick."

"But you've got to admit they are smart, they are not leaving us any clues for evidence." Sheriff Crocker said, with what sounded to Fife as a little admiration.

All of the victims were alone at the time of the incident and reported that three females, always described as young and attractive, had subdued each of them and made them do things against their will. Each of the victims only got a few seconds to see their attackers, always described as young and attractive, before they were blindfolded. For eyewitness evidence, there wasn't much to go on. In all of the incidents, the words "pig", "bitch" or "mancunt" had been written on the victim's naked body or sometimes on the bathroom mirror, but with different handwriting. But the last email sent to sheriff's office reporting and boasting of the latest crime included an attached WMV file with the short video of three female forms, all young and attractive, clad completely in different color latex, full body catsuits with hoods or masks, each taking turns anally penetrating the victim with strap-on dildos. The letter V was stenciled on the backs of their latex catsuits.

Sheriff Crocker got a phone call from City mayor Williams, one of the earlier victims of the crime.

"Pete, how's it coming...I mean with the case."

"Still not very much to go on."

"How many incidents have there been now?"

"The last one was the eighth, all of them the same MO"

"I see the press is not reporting that it was a gang of girls. That's good and keeping my name out of it."

"I would like you to come in and view a video that the gang sent of the last rape?"

"I don't know if I can do that...re-live that terrible experience. Hey, they didn't videotape what they did to me, did they Pete?"

"No, we only got a video of the last one, it's clearly Lester Thornhill. But if you look at it, you will be able to identify if it the same gang that attacked you and you might be able to report and remember more."

"I don't know, I don't remember much, except the pain in my bunghole. Click"

The mayor hung up, that memory no doubt making him feel uncomfortable. None of the victims had been cooperative with the police, perhaps also feeling uncomfortable and embarrassed to relive being sexually assaulted by women. Sheriff Crocker watched the video of Lester Thornhill being raped again, trying to detect some clue to the three female's identity. Although there were no recognizable features, the three were distinguishable in different color full-body latex catsuits – red, black, and blue. All three of them appeared to be about 5 feet 8 to 5 feet 10 inches in height, with thin, well-proportioned hourglass, well-developed and athletically toned figures underneath their skin-tight, full body latex catsuits. On the back of each catsuit, a large letter V was stenciled on the latex. Each of intruders wore a strap-on dildo that they used in taking turns fucking him in the ass. But the video also revealed something surprising. In the first thirty seconds of the edited footage, the clips showed Lester crying like a baby and screaming in pain, but by the final minute of the film, he was begging the women to fuck him, clearly saying "fuck me harder." And there was one more thing that was revealed to Sheriff Crocker as he watched the video....his cock began to stir and harden inside his pants.

The sound from the video revealed the contempt that the three gangbangers had against the male sex. Insults such as "loser', "inferior sex", "pathetic worm", "piece of shit" were the verbal sound track of the video that went along with the screams, groans, and cries from the victim. At the end of the video, the three vengeful viragos held up their hands and made a "V" salute. Sheriff Crocker surmised that they were dealing with a gang of feminist extremists, humiliatrix avengers, and gyno-terrorists who were targeting strong, successful American men. The County police had never had a case of a female raping a man before, let alone a three female gangbang. What was America coming to? He thought that the Government had stamped all of the perversion and subversion that had inflicted America in the past. Who could these female rapists be and what the hell did "V" stand for?

It had been three days since the last attack, and Sheriff Crocker was getting a feeling that he would soon be getting another gloating email. After a long day going over the evidence, Sheriff Crocker got home after work around 11 pm that night. He opened the door after entering his home security PIN code and as he walked in he was jumped on by the three domme desperados. They tackled him to the ground, handcuffed his wrists behind his back, shackled his ankles with a 12 inch chain, and strapped a ball gag in his mouth.

"So Sheriff Crocker, we finally get to meet."

"and we finally get to fuck you."

"and finally you get to learn our purpose." each one told him.

They tore and cut the clothes off him, ripping the shirt off his chest and cutting off his trousers with scissors, starting at the ankle cuffs and cutting up to the waist. They pulled off his shoes, socks, and underwear, leaving him naked and curled up on the floor. As he was being stripped and restrained, he made a mental note to remember things about each of his attackers.

V1 wore thigh high black rubber stockings, connected by garters to a black leather laced corset that cinched her waist. Between the stockings and corset, her hips, ass cheeks and completely shaved pussy were exposed, as were her two big beautiful breasts each one with a silver ring piercing the nipple. She wore a shiny black cat mask with two perky cat ears sticking up. And also sticking up, out of a belt around her waist, was a black ten inch dildo.

V2 was in a white see-through nylon stretch body stocking that went from her feet to her neck. Through the transparent material, you could see that her body was completely covered with tattoos, surrealistic colorful artwork that extended up her legs, around her torso, encircling her tits, and down both arms. She wore a Guy Fawkes mask that one could get at any costume store to conceal her identity.

V3 was in a skintight full-body latex, electric blue catsuit covering from her feet to the top of her head, her face covered in a hood, with openings to reveal her long-eyelash eyes and ruby red lips. A zipper started between her breasts, ran down her torso, past her pussy hole, and up between the cheeks of her ass. Around her waist, she wore a black belt with a 10 inch red protruding rubber dildo, sticking out like a divining rod.

"Oh, what a poor little sheriff bitch." V1 said sarcastically.

"You are going to be our little bitch tonight." V2 added.

"We are going to use you and abuse you and you are going to end up loving it." V3 promised.

V2 and V3 picked him up by his arms, which were handcuffed at the wrists, and laid him over the back of the sofa, so his naked ass was up in the air and his chest, arms and head were down on the sofa seat cushion. V1 spread apart his ass cheeks and V2 and V3 took turns spitting on his waiting anus. V3 positioned her mouth over his target and let out a long strand of frothy, lubricious spittle saliva that landed on and oozed into his puckering asshole.

"We are going to deflower your virgin asscunt. I bet it's a virgin. "

"We are going to stretch it open with our big long strap-on dildos."

"We are going to make you into our little asswhore."

V1 guided her missile into his asshole, popping the nosecone through his anal aperture, and then sliding the entire 10 inch long probe into his black hole. With the ball gag in his mouth, Sheriff Crocker could not form words to say, but would moan and groan and atone for his sins. It stretched him open, and when it was finally in all the way, V1 began rocking back and form, ramming it in and out, fucking him hard, slapping against his ass, making his hanging balls swing and his dangling dick bounce.

"How does that feel, whore?" V2 asked, knowing she would get no answer.

"No longer an ass virgin." V3 proclaimed.

"Now you know how it feels to be violated, to be penetrated, to be raped. It might hurt now, but soon pain will become pleasure and you will love it." V1 told him.

She fucked him for several more minutes, until the dildo slipped in and out easily, and his whimpers became gasps of contentment, signaling his entry into subspace. V2 and V3 unstrapped the ball gag from his mouth and held his head up. V1 pulled the long dildo out of his hole and walked around to his front. She proceeded to use the dildo from his ass to his mouth, making him taste the santorum from his anus.

"Am I going to have to teach you how to suck cock?"

"Suck it, you bitch. You slut, you whore."

"Take it into your mouth, that's it, wrap your lips around it, no teeth, suck it like a popsickle, let it go in and out of your mouth, down your throat, making you gag on it...that's it, let it come out and now stick out your tongue and lick it, swirl around the head, lick up and down the shaft...now, back in your mouth and suck it, suck it."

"Wow, you really are a natural cocksucker."

"That's it, suck it, lick it, swallow it...moan for me, show me that you love it."

As V1 forced the strap-on dildo into Sheriff Crocker's mouth, making him suck it, V3 positioned herself behind him and began fucking him in the ass with her big red strap-on dildo. V1 and V3 fucked him with alternating rhythm, as V3

plunged it into his asshole, V1 pulled hers out of his mouth and when she rammed it back in, V3 pulled her dildo out. V2 took turns swatting and slapping his ass cheeks, turning them a glowing shade of red. The three gave each other high-five hand slaps as they successfully violated him.

When they stopped fucking both his holes, they flipped him, with his back and head on the seat cushion and his legs draped over the over the back of the sofa.

V1 pinched his nostrils, making him open his mouth. V2 squatted over his open mouth and positioned her completed shaved pussy and her dangling labia lips over his gaping gullet, and released her steady stream of liquid gold. Sheriff Crocker swallowed her fine wine, and began to feel himself getting drunk and willing to do anything. He kept his mouth open and drank more of her precious pee.

The three Vs took turns raping his ass, each one taking turns thrusting their strap-on dildo in and out of his now gaping hole with his legs spread and up in the air, while the other two slapped their long dildos back and forth across his face, then forcing it between his lips and in his mouth.

"It looks like he is enjoying it."

"I think we have another convert to our cause."

"Now we are going to give you a reward."

"Mancunt, you deserve some release and some pleasure."

"Your hands are both free, now take one and grasp your cum-filled balls."

"and take the other one and start stroking your cockshaft."

"you know what to do."

'That's it, stroke it to the beat of my thrusting dildo going in and out of your ass."

"He's close, look at his eyes roll back in his head."

"Now, cum for us, shoot it out, shoot it high, give us your load as your tribute."

"Wowww..." they said in unison, "that was a big load!"

"Now, you know what you are going to do...you are going to eat it for us, eat it all up."

The three Vs took their rubber gloved fingers and scooped up the puddles and drops of cum that had spewed out of cock and landed all over parts of his body and face, and they fed it into his mouth.

Sheriff Crocker was now totally compliant V2 inserted a two foot black, double-headed long dong into his ass, with half of it tightly wedged in and gripped by his sphincter and the other half hanging out, looking like he had a tail. Sheriff Crocker knew that it was over, that this was their final calling card. He felt completely stuffed, totally exhausted, absolutely assuaged, and entirely satiated.

V1 and V3 kissed each other, and then V2 joined it, swirling their tongues inside and outside of each other's mouths. They squeezed and fondled each other's exposed tits, and their hands took turns working their way down to rub each other's pussies, fingering inside the holes, and gently massaging the clits. Their precious bodily juices began flowing down their legs.

When they were finished, V1 stood over Sheriff Crocker and spoke to him.

"We are the vanguard of a new sexual revolution. This will be the revolution that will overthrow the tyranny and the domination of the world by the male sex, which has been in place since the beginning of humanity. But it doesn't have to be that way, it is time for a change, it is time for the Y chromosome to take its rightful place and dominate the world. The male has been responsible for the war, the violence, the cruelty, the oppression, the inequality, the discrimination, the exploitation, the repression, the subjugation, the shame, the persecution, the indignity, the suffering in the world. We are here to turn the tables on the male sex. Let him feel how it feels to be the bottom, to take orders, to no longer be in control, to be the one penetrated. Once we, the women are in control, the males will realize that we are better at leading the human race. Men are weak, they are stupid, they are cruel just to be cruel, for no justifiable reason. They are intolerant and unjust. Science proves that the female is more intelligent, more emphatic, more sympathetic, more vigorous, more nurturing, and more loving than the male. We start out by using our most powerful weapon – sex – to turn the tables on the male sex, to make the male leadership completely addicted to a new form of sex for them, to make them crave it and do whatever we tell them to do. Once they have eaten their own cum for us, it will be easy for them to turn over their political power to us, to give us their accumulated wealth to be re-distributed, to become our obedient and consensual slaves and spend their time working to build a better society. Already the V Movement is spreading and women all over the world are joining the V Movement. A new world political order will be established, a world with women in charge, and the three of us are the vanguard."

Sheriff Crocker accepted his new role, pledged to serve them, he would fight for them, and gladly give up his power to them. He asked them one question.

"What does the V stand for?"

"V is for Vagina – Vagina Supremacy!"

The End

Copyright 2015 DJK

CastleDJK
CastleDJK
18 Followers