V-Day Three Way

Story Info
Two girls one guy lots of fun.
2.4k words
3.83
29.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nay42069
Nay42069
6 Followers

Hi there,

My Name is Jessica Parker and I am 20 years old. I am 5'4", weigh 125 pounds, I have blond hair and blue eyes. My best friend Tara is like practically my twin sister we look almost the same and everybody is always thinking we are sisters. We share almost everything and have been BFFs sense the third grade.

My boyfriend John is 25 years old, 6'4", he has blue eyes, black hair with red highlights and is covered in tattoos. I have been dating him for almost three years. I live with him in his apartment and Tara is always there with me. This year for Valentine's Day I did everything I could to make it special for him.

John works at a factory and he almost always works 10 hour shifts starting at 4am. He usually gets home by 3:30pm. The night before V-day he took me and Tara out to the movies then we all went back to the apartment.

We got a little drunk and like always John did everything he could to get Tara and me to make out.

As usual we let him get his way and started kissing each other. Tara's lips always feel like silk and I love the way she always gets really in to it when we make out.

This time I was feeling really freaky so I started to take off my shirt and Tara pulled it the rest of the way off. Without missing a beat she started kissing my neck and grabbing on my boobs. I looked over at John who was sitting on the recliner with a half rolled blunt in his hands and the look of a deer in headlights.

Tara undid my bra and threw it across the room then she started sucking on my nipples. I pulled her shirt off and tried to undo her bra but before I was able to do so she pushed me onto my back and jumped on top of me.

First she shoved her tongue in my mouth and started to slide her hand down my pants. I was so wet and horny that I pulled my pants down without undoing the button or my belt. Tara started playing with my clit and then slipped her index finger in my pussy while she sucked on my tits.

Next she pulled my pants the rest of the way off and took her bra off. She got on her knees and started kissing her way up my leg. She started at my toes slowly licking and kissing her way up to my pussy. Then she started licking my pussy and sucking on my clit. While she was eating me out I looked at John who was now smoking his blunt and playing with his dick.

I had Tara eating my pussy so good I almost forgot about John and I was pushing her face into my pussy with both hands. She put two fingers inside me while she continued to suck on my clit. She was finger banning me with her fingers way inside my tight little wet pussy suddenly I started to orgasm. I started screaming "OH YEAH!! Right there!! That's the spot!! OH YEAH!! Don't Stop!! Oh that feels so good babe!!"

Tara continued to eat my pussy for a few more minutes then she stopped and looked at John. She told him "Now that's how you make a girl cum." He looked a little upset by her comment but he continued to play with his dick. I got on all fours and started crawling over to him. Meanwhile Tara took her panties and skirt off then she started to play with her pussy as she laid on the couch looking at us.

I grabbed Johns cock in one hand and his balls in the other than I kissed the head and started licking the shaft.

He slapped me playfully and grabbed my hair. I knew what he was thinking so I started sucking on his dick. First I only sucked on tip but he started pushing my head down and I began to suck it deeper and deeper down my throat.

I had all nine inches of his big juicy cock deep inside my mouth when I felt his finger working their way in my pussy. I was basically getting skull fucked but it really turned me on. I started to try to lick his balls each time his dick went all the way down my throat but it made me gang a lot more.

I saw his eyes looking back and forth at Tara playing with herself and at his cock going in and out of my mouth. I pulled his dick out of my mouth and said "Come with me." Then I crawled over to Tara and said "Let me eat your pussy while John fucks me doggy style." She did not even say anything she just grabbed my hair and pulled my face toward her pussy.

John came up from behind me and slipped his dick inside my soaking wet pussy. Tara kept saying "Oh yeah!! You're a good little bitch!! Oh yeah!! You love to eat that pussy don't you?" When John heard what she said he started to really ram his cock deep inside me. I pulled my head up and said "I love to eat your pussy you sexy bitch." Then I sucked on her clit and tried to shove my tongue inside her pussy as deep as I could.

John grunted loudly as I felt him bust a nut inside me but I continued to eat Tara's pussy. He pulled his dick out and said "You are the best girlfriend a guy could ask for and the two of you are the sexiest crazy bitches I have ever met." Then he went back to his recliner to watch me finish eating Tara's pussy.

Tara started moaning and breathing really heavily and said "OH YEAH!! OH!! OH YEAAAAH!! Right there!! Hmmm babe just like that!! AH AH OH!! OH GOD YEAH!!"

She went on like that for about Ten minutes then she was finally ready to stop. Her pussy staring me in the face soaking wet, looked so juicy and tasty I could not help myself but to keep licking it. Then Tara said "You can stop now babe, you took really good care of me."

She put her finger under my chin and pulled me head up then she kissed me and said "I love you my sexy little bitch." I said "I love you too babe". I looked over at John to see his reaction but he was not even paying any attention. He was too busy rolling another blunt.

That was when I looked at the clock realizing it was already 12:30am and John had to be at work at 4.

I told him "It is getting late and you have to work in the morning. Maybe we should go to bed." John said "sounds like plan to me." Then he got up and went in the bedroom.

Tara had already put on her panties and bra and was falling asleep on the couch. I didn't feel like wearing anything to sleep and like I had done many times before I grabbed Tara and took her to bed with me. John had bought a king size bed a few months back because he knew that when Tara spent the night I would often bring her to bed with me. We even had a sleeping arrangement were I always slept in the middle, John slept in the left side of the bed and Tara would sleep on the right side in between the wall and I.

That was the first night Tara and I ever did anything more than make out. She had told me before that she loved me and that she thought I was beautiful but that night was the first time I believed she meant it. Tara and I snuggled all night sense John did not like to snuggle.

I woke up the next day at 5:30am with Tara in my arms and I started thinking about the night before. Then I started to think about all the years we had been friends and all that we shared. Then I got an idea why not make her my V-day gift to John. I woke Tara up and told her what I was thinking. She of course had some concerns but agreed and she also had a lot of good ideas.

I got up and made us some breakfast. Well I got the fruit loops out of the cabinet and the milk from the fridge. After breakfast Tara wanted to take a shower and get ready before we headed out for the day. I got her to put her cloths on so I could film her with my phone as she did a little strip tease. Then I fallowed her into the bathroom and set the phone on the counter with the camera aiming at the shower.

I showered with Tara, we made out and played with each other than when we were done I sent the video to John's phone with a message that said "Happy Valentine's Day!! I Love you and I hope you are thinking of us ;) we will be waiting for you to get off work so don't take too long."

Tara and I went out shopping for a few things we thought might come in handy. We went to the "Toys for sluts" a sex shop with a wide variety of choices. Then we got back to the apartment and started taking pictures.

The first picture we sent John was of me sucking on Tara's nipples. The second picture was one of me licking Tara's pussy. The next one was a picture of me wearing a strap on and Tara sucking on it. I made a short video of her sucking on the strap on. After that I made a video of Tara fucking me with the strap on and one of the both of us fucking with a double sided dildo. The last one we sent him was of me fucking Tara up the ass with the strap on.

John was always asking me to let him fuck me up the ass but after I tried it one time my butt was hurt for days. I really did not like it at all but I knew Tara actually likes the way it feels and I knew that would drive John crazy.

He sent a message saying "You are the best I love you too and don't you worry I will be getting out of here ASAP."

That was at about noon and by one a clock he was already pulling up in the parking lot. When he walked in the door Tara and I were sixty nining on the floor buck naked. I was on top and when John walked in the door I just kept my face down in Tara's pussy. John said "Hi girls I see you've been busy without me." I looked up at him and said "This is just for your babe so come here and let me suck on your cock."

John took his clothes off, got himself lined up just right so I could suck his cock and I plaid with Tara's pussy while she ate mine. I had the dildo in one had fucking Tara with it and my other hand on Johns balls while I started to suck him off.

I sucked on his dick and he grabbed my hair so he could use it to handle me better. I could feel his cock sliding in and out of my throat and Tara sucking on my clit. It was the best feeling in the world. John shoved his dick deep inside my throat and cummed as I swallowed every single drop. I felt his dick still hard as I continued to suck on it.

I gave him head until I was sure he was ready for another round and then I pulled his cock out of my mouth and told him "I want you to fuck Tara while she's eating my pussy." John said "Fuck yeah babe!" He got on his knees and started fucking Tara. First I just watched but then John put his hand on the back of my head and kissed me. This went on for a little while but by then Tara had been eating my pussy for about thirty minutes and she finally had enough. She tapped on my leg which was the signal we agreed on.

Tara asked me "Jess can you please wear the strap on so you can fuck me with it and let John fuck me up the ass?" I said "Yes babe you can have it however you want." It took us a minute to figure out how exactly to make it work. John laid on the bed, Tara got on top of him riding his dick with her ass and I had my legs under Johns as I fucked Tara with the strap on. She did all the work and before long John was pulling on her hair as began to moan.

Then I felt him thrusting as he fucked her sweet little ass. She started screaming "Yeah!! Yeah!! Yeah!! Ahh!! Oh!! Ahh!! Yeah!!" John grunted as he nutted in her ass. Tara kept riding both his dick and the dildo until John went limp then she stopped. We all took a shower together and got in the hot tub while we hand a few drinks. John said "Best Valentin's day ever by far."

Sense then Tara moved in with us and we have nights like that on a regular basis. Even so John knows she is my girl and I am only sharing with him same goes for Tara. She and I spend a lot of time fingering each other, fucking each other with our different toys, and eating each other's pussy.

She says she loves the taste of my pussy and on most days she spends at least fifteen minutes eating me out. John and Tara only fuck when I am invited and I got John a video camera so he could tape us having sex. He made plenty of videos to keep himself busy if I am at school. Tara is in all the same classes with me at the beauty academy. Life is beautiful.

-Love Jess-

Nay42069
Nay42069
6 Followers