V-Day Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RR004
RR004
42 Followers

"You're so sexy, honey."

"Oh my look at that" she said playfully "you're playing with yourself you naughty boy."

"Do you want me to stop?"

"Hmm...no keep going." She started fondling her tits and blowing me kisses. She would bend over and smack her own ass and I kept a steady stroke going. She slid her panties off and crawled onto the bed.

"Do you want to help me?"

"Do you want me to suck on your balls while you do that?"

Well I wasn't going to turn that down. Like I said, when my wife gets a few drinks into her, her inhibitions disappear. She slid down and started sucking on my balls and the base of my shaft while I stroked it. It felt so good that I knew it was eventually going to make me cum. Normally I would welcome that but I wanted to fuck her again. She clearly thought the same way as she stopped what she was doing and straddled me.

She took my cock and sat right down on top of it. I cupped her ass with both hands and bounced her up and down on my cock. It was always her favorite position so I knew she would not last long. She stuffed my face into her tits and I spanked her on her ass.

"Again!" So I slapped her ass again.

"Again! Harder!" I gave each cheek a firm slap which drove her crazy. She leaned back, putting her hands on my knees and started riding me harder. I took my thumb and started playing with her clit, which got her cumming in no time.

"Oh god...oh GOD OH GOD!" She came hard and shot forward planting a hard passionate kiss on my lips. I wasn't quite there yet so I kept thrusting upwards.

"I'M...STILL...CUMMING...FUCK!" Now I've made my wife cum before, but never like this. She forcefully pushed herself off and collapsed next to me. I couldn't help but smile and could not help from jerking off so I could cum.

"Are...are you close?" she said out of breath.

"Yes."

"Ok wait." She tried to compose herself and once again slid her mouth towards my dick. This time she moved my hand out of the way and began sucking me off. It was one of the best blowjobs she's ever given me. It was wet, sloppy, and had quick but strong sucks up and down my cock. She jerked off my shaft and sucked on my head when I felt a climax coming.

"I'm gonna cum...I'm gonna cum." I was expecting her to move, but she just kept sucking. I felt my load shoot out and went straight into her mouth and down her throat. Just like the orgasm I just gave her, she's never made me cum so hard.

"I need to wash my mouth."

"That' fine baby."

I figured she would just walk into the bathroom and I could catch a glimpse of her ass again, but instead she slid off the bed like a snake and started crawling across the floor.

"Babe, what are you doing?"

"I, um, I can't feel my legs right now, so, yeah."

She eventually made it to the bathroom and I remade the bed and through on some boxers. Since my dick was getting some rug burn and y wife was suffering from post-sex paralysis, I figured the night was over. She eventually made it back on her feet. She found a fresh pair of panties and one of her sleep shirts, which of course is one of my t-shirts. We watched some TV for a little bit before kissing each other good night and drifting off into dream land.

We both slept like rocks that night. I woke her up in my favorite way: by spooning her and lightly rubbing her ass with my hand. That of course made my dick begin to stiffen, but that's pretty par for the course.

We both gradually started to wake up and before long, she noticed my erection.

"Oh my God how are you hard again?"

"What's wrong with that?"

"I figured you'd be all fucked out."

"Are you?"

"Nope."

"Oh yeah?" I stuck my hand up her shirt and started playing with her nipples.

"Oh God stop that's turning me on."

"That's the idea."

"C'mon honey later. I want to go down and get breakfast."

"But I want you for breakfast."

She looked at me with a glance that said "I love you" and "I hate you" at the same time.

"Ok, make it quick."

I pulled the bed sheets off of us, which got a laugh out of her. I ripped my boxers off and sprang to attention immediately. She stuck her hands in the air and I pulled her shirt off and then pulled down her panties, almost in one swift move.

I know never to put the car into drive before warming the engine up a little, so I began to lick her pussy. She always enjoys this, but apparently she either really wanted breakfast or just really wanted to be fucked.

"Baby! Fuck me! Fuck me!"

I put my arms behind her thighs and put her ankles in the air. I teased her clit with the head of my dick, which only got more demands from her.

"Fuck me! Please!"

I finally went inside her and did not hold anything back. With our schedules, we have quickies more than anything else so I knew the drill. I fucked her hard and fast. The angle I was at had my dick rubbing her clit with each thrust. I could feel y wife's pussy tightening and could feel my climax coming soon as well.

"Cum on my dick, baby."

"Ok, ok. I love you."

"I love you too." I went down for a kiss, which sent my dick deep inside her. She came almost instantly as our lips stayed locked together.

"I'm going to cum too."

"Do it. Please, baby. Cum for me."

"I want to cum on your tits."

A look of excitement came across her face.

"Do it! Do it!"

I pulled up and slid next to her. She shoved her tits together to give me plenty of room to aim at. I took only a few strokes and I shot my load across her glorious tits. This time I was the one who collapsed on the bed. I could hear my wife giggling, so I looked up to see her smile from ear to ear.

"It's been quite a Valentine's Day honey."

"It's been one for the ages."

W both got up and started to get dressed. She headed into the bathroom, but called to me to get my attention.

"Hey honey, next year, you can fuck my ass."

She spanked her butt before going into the bathroom, leaving me speechless. And the countdown to next Valentine's Day began.

RR004
RR004
42 Followers
12