V Pill Trouble

Story Info
Sister has to fuck brother to keep him out of jail.
4k words
4.42
142.6k
229
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Grillytilly
Grillytilly
2,394 Followers

The doctor came into the examination room and looked at the young man there. She read over the information that was provided and then she shook her head.

"Ok, Mr. Franco. Would you like to fill me in on what happened?"

"Ok. Um ... A week ago I took this girl out but when it came time to ... you know ... I couldn't keep my hard on."

"If you don't mind, let's refer to it as an erection."

"Ok. Erection. So I was pretty ... um ... embarrassed by that so this time when I was going to take her out I got a viagra pill. I didn't take the whole thing. I cut it in half."

The doctor made a note on her form and then said, "Go on."

"Well, on the date Sandy, that was the girl, that was her name; she dumped me."

"Go on."

"Um ... well, that's it. The erection didn't go away and it's been a really long time now."

"I see. Mr. Franco, you're leaving out the part where a doctor prescribed viagra to you."

"Oh. Right. It was my dad's."

Sigh. The doctor shook her head and recalled her little speech she had to sometimes give these twenty something idiots.

"Mr. Franco, I have to say, I don't believe your story. No. Quiet. You don't get to speak now. See, if I believed your story then I'd have to inform the deputy and he'd come in here and arrest you."

"Arrest me!"

"Mr. Franco, ingesting prescription medication that is not prescribed to you is a crime. The deputy would come in here and place you into custody. Then I would have to perform a blood test on you against your will. Then you would be brought to county lock up where you would stay for at least 90 days before you'd even get the chance for a hearing or bail so that you could detox. Then, at your trial, I would have to provide the results of your blood test which would reveal the presence of medication in your system. With that information you would be found guilty and given a mandatory minimum sentence of five years in prison. After that you would be required to stay in a drug rehab half way house for a year. Then, you'd be looking at five years of probation with random drug tests performed by a probation officer who'd have a financial incentive to see you fail those tests. Let me ask you, do you live in a nice house?"

"It's my parents' house. It's pretty big though."

"Would you like to see the state confiscate that house and everything in it? Because that is exactly what they'll do if they discover that a crime of this nature happened there. Now, knowing all that, and also knowing that even though I do have an injection that can counter act the affects of viagra, I could not legally give it to you before you were in handcuffs, would you like to tell me again, what happened?"

"Uh ... nothing. Nothing happened."

"You said something about going on a date with a girl."

"Right. I was going on a date and I thought we'd have sex but then she just dumped me and I got stuck with this hard ... uh ... erection that won't go away."

"Ok. That's better. So now you've told me two stories and I don't know which one to believe. As a doctor I can not just release you until I know that you've been stabilized. As a good citizen of this state, if I suspect that illegal drug activity has taken place then I have to report it."

"But ..."

"Mr. Franco, shut up. Here's what I'm going to do for you. I'm going to give you thirty minutes to get rid of that erection. If you can do that then it will put to rest my suspicion that you ingested anything."

"How am I supposed to ..."

"I'll have a nurse bring you some magazines."

...

The doctor left Tim sitting there feeling very scared. He was going to have to masturbate and he had a time limit. He was wondering if he could actually pull his dick out and start jerking off in a hospital examination room. That would be so weird.

Just as he was about to pull it out a knock came to the door.

"Mr. Franco, are you dressed?" asked the doctor.

"Yes, ma'am."

She opened the door and the doctor was not alone. Tim's sister was with her. The doctor instructed Vicky to enter the room and Vicky looked like she didn't really understand what was going on. The doctor quickly filled Vicky in on all the legal ramifications of the situation and then she turned back to Tim.

"Here are your magazines. You better get to it. Time's ticking. And you, if you don't want to go to jail as a possible accomplice I suggest you help your boyfriend over there."

"He's not my ..." Vicky started to correct.

"I don't care. Look at the clock. You two know what you need to do. Get to it."

The doctor exited the room and left Vicky there with her mouth gaping open. So if this wasn't going to be difficult enough before, now Tim had to masturbate in front of his sister.

"What the fuck have you done? What the hell have you gotten us into?"

"I'm sorry."

"Sorry. I ought to chop that fucking thing off. I can't believe this. Jail? Really! She wants to put me in jail!"

"Quiet. If you start yelling they might just have the cops come and arrest us."

"You are dead for this. Dead!"

"Sorry. I'll make it up to you."

"Just wait until mom and dad hear about this. They're going to kick you out. You know that."

"Fine. But I'd rather that than getting arrested so I need to get rid of this."

"Go get rid of it. Hurry up."

"Can you ... turn around."

"Oh hurry it up already."

Tim got his dick out and started to try and stroke himself.

"Come on. Look at the magazine if you need to."

"Quiet and just let me do this."

Tim closed his eyes and tried to pretend that his sister wasn't in the room.

"Hurry up."

"I can't do this if you keep talking. In case you forgot, you might get arrested too."

A minute passed. Each tick of the clock put more tension on the siblings. Another minute passed.

"Aren't you done yet?"

"No. This is a lot harder than it looks."

"Aren't you a pro?"

"It's really difficult with you here."

"I don't know why I came with you. I'll never make that mistake again."

He looked at the naked girl on the page. She was nice. He tried really hard to imagine that he was fucking her but it his sister being there in the room just distracted him too much. On top of that, while his dick was still out of his pants and he was stroking himself his sister just opened the door all of the sudden. It wasn't open for very long. She just cracked it and then shut it again.

"What are you doing?"

"I was going to run for it but there's a cop out there."

"Oh shit. Really?"

"Come on. That's five minutes you've been at that. I swear if I go to jail because of you I'll break you arm."

"You're not helping."

"You want me to help?"

"I didn't mean it like that."

She looked up at the clock. "Fuck." she muttered. "Alright, I just want out of this room."

She came over to him and reached for his cock. He withdrew from her.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm going to help."

"You can't do that."

"I'd rather do that than go to jail. Now come on."

"Gross."

"If it makes you feel so bad than maybe if I touch it, your boner will go away and we can get the hell out of here."

It seemed to make sense. She sneered and curled her lip as her hand got closer to his dick.

"And you better not tell anyone about this."

"I won't."

Then Tim felt her hand on his cock. Another person touching him was nice. Instead of getting soft, his cock actually got harder. He felt himself getting closer to being able to cum.

"Well?"

"That's nice."

"Hurry up and cum." she said as she squatted in front of him and started to stroke him with two hands.

"It's a little dry." he said.

"Oh, sorry. I guess I forgot my lube because I didn't expect to have to jerk off my brother."

"Yeah but could you just ..."

"What?" she asked as she gave him a painful yank.

"Like spit on it or something."

"Or something? Like what?"

"I don't know. What would you do with any other guy?"

"You want me to suck your dick?"

"We only have twenty minutes left."

"I hate you." she said and then she pointed her finger at his face and gestured for him to look away. He did what he thought she wanted. She looked at his dick and couldn't believe that she was about to do this. But it would be better than having to go down on dykes in prison. Why did her brother have to be such a fucking loser?

She prepared herself and then she opened her mouth. She tasted him. It didn't taste bad. It was a dick. It tasted like any other dick. Usually she liked sucking dick. It was hot and it would get her into the mood. She wasn't sure she'd get into the mood sucking her brother's dick though.

Tim peeked down at his sister giving him head. That was making it feel better. It wasn't all the way down yet but that was making it feel better. The blow job was slowly overcoming the pain of a hard on that felt like it wanted to rip out of his skin. The counter pressure was getting him closer to feeling normal.

Vicky looked up at the clock. Why couldn't he just hurry up and cum? She sucked on his head while she stroked his shaft. She was putting her best into it. But she sort of understood. How could he really cum with his sister sucking him?

For Tim, this was getting good. His sister was really good at that. Really good. But he already know it wasn't good enough. He was getting aroused but unless she had a way to really up her game, this was not going to get him off. He looked at the clock. The minutes were going. This was taking forever and yet it was going too fast.

Vicky took her mouth from his cock and moved her jaw around. "What's the problem? Why is this taking so long?"

"I don't know. Maybe I can just stroke it myself from now."

"We only have fifteen minutes you idiot."

"Well, what do you want to do?"

"I don't know."

Even as Vicky said that she actually did know. It turned out that sucking a cock is sucking a cock. It turned her on and she felt herself getting wet. How could she be wet for her brother? She guessed her pussy didn't know it was her brother. All her pussy knew was that this was a cock and she had already sucked it. It was big and it was hard and they needed a way to make him blow his load.

Vicky stood up in front of her brother and told him to move away from the examining table. She undid her jean shorts and started to pull them down.

"What are you doing?"

She didn't answer him. She got her shorts and panties off and then she presented her cute little ass to him.

"Hurry up and don't say anything."

"But ... we can't do that."

"You want to fuck me or do you want to get fucked by a gang of prisoners?"

"I thought the whole prison rape thing was a myth."

"You want to go to jail and find out?"

"No."

"Look, just don't think about it. Ok. Just do what you have to do so we can get the hell out of here."

He looked at the clock. Less than fifteen minutes. A little more than ten. "Mom, Dad, forgive me."

He reached for his sister's ass. It was a very nice ass. He grabbed it and took another second to think about actually fucking her. He didn't want to go to jail but he couldn't do this. But jail. But this ...

"Come on. We don't have much time left. They are going to come in here any second now."

He came closer to her cunt and the head of his dick touched the outside of her pussy. She moaned just a bit and her ass moved around in a circle. He could smell her. It was the smell of sex. Ok. He didn't want to go to jail and he didn't want his sister in jail. He'd already fucked up enough. He had to do what he had to do for her sake. That was a weird thought. He had to fuck his sister, for her sake.

He thrust his cock into her and she leaned all the way over the examining table.

Ok, he just had to do this. He was helped by the fact that his sister's pussy was very tight and her ass was very sexy. But she was his sister. How could he cum while fucking his sister? But he was going to have to do it.

"Are you ok?" he asked.

"Fine, just finish."

"I'll pay you back for this."

"You bet you will."

He started pumping in and out and then he started going faster with his cock but didn't want to go too fast. Doing that wasn't so good. Sometimes it was better to let every inch matter. But they had a time limit. He looked up at the clock. Looked like ten minutes left. He shoved his dick all the way into her and then did some shallow ins and outs from deep inside.

Yeah, that was doing it for him. And from the looks of things that was doing it for her too.

"Ah." she moaned. He saw her pulling at the cover of the examining table. She was rocking her ass in motion with his cock. This was good. The pain was gone. The pleasure was on. He then noticed that he was starting to get close.

He looked down at his cock going into his sister and her pussy lips were moving with the shaft of his dick. Somehow this was sexier than all the other times he'd ever had sex. He couldn't put his finger on it. Maybe it was from the viagra.

Then that moment came. He felt his legs getting weak. His vision blurred. He grabbed onto his sister's ass for balance and then ...

She felt him cum. She was almost to her climax and then that asshole had to go and cum in her. Cum in her! That thought came to her mind and then suddenly she felt her body clench and she had an orgasm. She braced herself and felt it hit. Her brother was cumming in her. That was hot. That was the hottest thing she'd ever done. Wow.

Wait. No. What the hell. How could that fucking pervert cum inside her?

Tim felt blast after blast as his body jerked back and forth and he felt a rush of blood move from one part of himself to another. His face felt hot and slowly he was coming back to his senses.

Vicky felt his cock start to lose its stiffness. They'd done it. She was happy and her orgasm was pretty good. Still, she was going to have to read him the riot act for cumming in her. She'd have to worry about that and everything else later. For now, they needed to leave.

Tim pulled out of her and she turned and showed him her perturbed face.

"Sorry."

"Just get dressed, moron."

She looked up at the clock. Just under five minutes left.

Once they were both decent they went to the door and opened it. The deputy was standing right outside. Shit. That doctor hadn't been bluffing. They closed the door before the deputy could look at them.

"What do we do?" she asked.

"I guess we just wait."

"Is your dick soft yet?"

"Yeah. Not 100% but it's not a hard on anymore."

They waited in the room in silence. Another ten minutes passed. During that time they were both digesting what had just happened.

Then a knock came to the door.

"Come in." Vicky said.

The doctor entered and again they both got a look at the deputy stationed outside.

"Well, how are you feeling?"

"Just fine." Tim said.

"And your erection?"

"Gone."

"Believe me, I'd love to take your word for that but you're going to have to show me."

Tim sighed and dropped his pants for the doctor.

"Very good. Now, I hope you learned your lesson. Never, ever, I mean, ever, take any medicine that is not given to you by a doctor. Can you remember that for me?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"Good, now take your girlfriend out to a nice dinner and kiss her ass for a few days. She earned it."

"She's ... um ..." Maybe it would not be a good idea to let the doc know he'd just fucked his sister. "Yes, ma'am."

The doctor looked at both of them. Neither of them wanted to say anything else.

"Ok, Mr. Franco. Get your pants back on. You're free to leave."

...

Tim was very worried about his sister. For two days she'd given him the silent treatment. They had officially agreed to forget that the hospital thing had ever happened but she was obviously mad at him.

On Monday morning Tim's parents left for a business trip that was going to also serve as a vacation. When Tim got home from work that day the house seemed empty. Tim just figured that Vicky was out but when he went into the living room he found her sitting there on the sofa in the dark.

Vicky had a long speech prepared to tell her brother. She'd been practicing it. She was going to tell him that everything about what had happened at the hospital had been wrong. It was wrong that she had sex with a guy she wasn't dating. It was wrong that the stupid bitch doctor lady had thought Vicky was Tim's girlfriend. It was wrong that she'd had sex with a guy she'd never kissed. It was wrong that she was pressured into it. It was wrong that it wasn't her choice. It was wrong because obviously she wasn't supposed to be having sex with her brother of all people. It was just all the way around wrong, wrong, wrong.

Tim came and sat down next to her in the dark. He was getting a sense of what was coming. She was going to yell at him and he was going to sit and take it. Because of him, his sister had been hurt and he wanted to show her that he would be there to make up for it.

There was silence. She looked at him and then she looked away but she didn't speak yet. Tim waited. She looked back at him and for a second she looked like she was going to say something but then she didn't. She took in a breath and held it.

Tim swallowed. He was going to give her as much time as she needed but he did sort of wish she'd just go ahead and get it over with.

Vicky was turning things over in her mind. Now that she was in this moment she should have been ready to launch her attack at him but something in her told her to hold off. There was this other idea in her mind. She'd tried to pay no attention to it but no matter how much she ignored it, the thought would just not go away. And now Vicky had Tim all to herself in an empty house. What was she going to do?

Tim saw his sister stand up in front of him and he braced himself for violence. He expected her to hit him. Instead she let her nylon shorts drop to the floor and she wasn't wearing anything underneath. Tim didn't speak but his eyes were getting bigger as his dick became hard.

Vicky sat back down on the sofa. She turned to her brother, leaned back and spread her legs for him. Tim looked at her and shrugged to let her know he didn't understand what was happening. She looked at him with intensity. She pointed a finger at her lips and then pointed that same finger to her pussy with her eyes following.

Tim thought he understood. He swallowed and then he started to get into the right position to do as he thought she wanted. When his face was close enough, she grabbed his hair and forced his head down to her cunt.

Tim went at it with all the skill he'd picked up over the years. Vicky closed her eyes and did her best to enjoy not only the pleasure he was giving her but also her power over her little brother.

Up and down he licked her. Circle by circle he massaged her clitoris. Vicky let his head go and threw her own all the way back as far as it would go. She used her hands to squeeze her own breasts and before too long she was having an orgasm.

Tim stopped and the moments ticked past. He sat there waiting for some sort of official word from his sister. When she was ready she sat up, still naked from the waist down. She leaned in close to him and in a very soft voice that could almost barely be heard she spoke to him.

"I get your tongue for life. If you're good every now and then I might even let you fuck me. Deal?"

Tim smiled. "I'll be really good."

She nodded but then her eyes were back on him. She moved her face closer and her hands grabbed his clothes. She moved her face ever so slowly closer to his but then she pulled back just a bit. She pulled his clothes closer to her and then in a rush she brought her mouth to his all of the sudden and they were kissing.

Tim put his arms around her and the kiss became full of passion. One of her hands got a fist full of his hair and she pressed her lips almost painfully down onto his. Her other hand was unzipping his pants. Tim helped where he could with that but he wasn't able to get them all the way off. In the end they were just resting by his knees.

Grillytilly
Grillytilly
2,394 Followers
12