V_Squared Ch. 02

Story Info
Valia goes to work with Delma.
3.2k words
3.5
10.4k
5
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/30/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Two: Hippy Host

The next morning, Valia awoke to the smell of bacon and eggs. She stumbled out of bed onto sore legs, groaning in pain as she made her way to the door.

"Shit, all that bouncing yesterday messed me up," she cried, massaging her left breast under her shirt.

"Ahh, man," she moaned as a warm sensation shot through her body, sending her to the floor.

She kneeled before the door, rubbing the two fifty pound sacks of flesh that hung from her chest. She stayed this way for a while, kneading the flesh of her breasts, until the door began to creak open.

"Mornin, preggo! Want an eggo?" Delma giggled, looking down at an indisposed Valia.

This was the first time the two had laid eyes upon one another in the light of day. 'Damn, I knew she was heavy from when I helped her in but I didn't know all the weight was, well, there!' Delma thought to herself behind a polite smile. Taking the image of her guest in, she took a little time to run some thoughts of her in the back of her head. To Delma, Valia was small...too small to have breasts that could function as couch cushions.

Faced with the wall of flesh that was Delma's thunder thighs, Valia took her form in. Chubby feet, with polished blue digits, lead into ankles...the left one adorned with a charm bracelet made up of dragons and dolphins. Now, her words reaching Valia's conscious mind, she looked up at Delma, confused.

"What's an eggo?"

This question gave her more time to wonder at Delma's shape. Valia, though having seen women of an obese nature before, had never seen someone quite like Delma. Those aforementioned thighs truly were a sight as they, as well as the hips that they lead to, filled Valia's field of vision and most of the doorway. Then the smell of food whipped her into back into reality.

"Uh, yeah. They're little waffles that you can pop into the toaster," Delma said as she looked back.

No sooner than she said it, the toaster in the kitchen could be heard ejecting the waffles.

"Oh, right on time!"

Delma walked down the hall, motioning to her new friend to follow her. Valia rose to her feet and followed behind her. 'Jesus, she's almost as wide as the hallway!' she thought, following behind the stretched out iridescent pink panties that wrapped around Delma's backside. Due to the height difference, Valia was about eye level to Delma's rear, giving the small woman a good view of its girth in the light of the morning. Though, from Valia's perspective, the underwear better resembled a thong due to the yellow, cellulite riddled ass cheeks gobbling most of its width. The two reached the kitchen, the smell of cooked foods filled the air as brilliant rays shone through the window above the sink.

"Please, have a seat. Breakfast will be served shortly," Delma said in a fancy tone mimicking that of a French waiter.

"Whew, ahh!" Valia huffed as she got as chance to relieve the load of her heavy breasts that were being hauled by sore legs and aching feet.

She looked at her chest, and back at Delma. 'Well, to have such a fat bottom, her upper body is fairly slim,' she thought as the light captured the silhouette of her hippy host. Valia then leaned on the kitchen table and thought, 'I wonder how these eggo things taste? I'm super hungry.'

Delma then turned to face her little guest with a full plate of breakfast delights. Moving with all the grace of a hippo ballerina, she swung her heavy hips from side to side as she approached.

"Oops!" she gasped as the microwave stand rolled into the back wall.

"Hehe, here you are!" Delma said, placing the food before Valia.

"Hold up," Delma cautioned before her guest dug in.

She rushed to the colander, in the sink, to fish out a strawberry and two blueberries then placed them on top of Valia's eggo before drizzling a maple syrup smile onto it.

"Tada!" she exclaimed, as her guest's face lit up.

"Hah, I knew you would like that. Let me get you some orange juice!"

As Valia began to eat, a machine in the kitchen caught her eye.

"Whuff, at?" she muffled through a mouth full of food.

"Oh, that? That's my espresso and coffee machine. I own a coffee shop so I keep a duplicate of the machine, at work, here for practice," Delma said, orange juice in hand, as she looked at her guest's confused face and sighed.

"Oh, you've never had either, I assume?" Valia shook her head.

"Nuh uh," she mumbled before swallowing a sausage whole.

Wincing at the lack of gag reflex on her guest,

"Hmmm, want to try it, instead of the OJ?"

Valia nodded, now stuffing the treasured eggos into her gullet as Delma giggled.

"Alright V, one coffee coming up. I'll add some milk to it so you don't get knocked out," she teased.

Valia looked on in wonderment as the curvy woman moved the machine's valves and levers like an expert. Getting her first good look at her host's hair, she found her to be quite beautiful...her long purple locks were pleasing to the eye. 'It's no wonder how she got such a fat belly, despite her upper body being slim,' Valia thought because she had seen her host's belly on full display when her tight shirt rode over it. 'Her belly button thingy is cute, though,' she thought of the shiny metal that hung from her host's naval shone as she moved. She looked on in amazement, staring until her concentration was broken.

"Coffee for Wake, hehe!" Delma sang in a cheery voice.

Valia recovered and showed off a thick smile, taking a sip. The taste was sweet, yet exotic, and kind of bitter. These mixtures of tastes and sensations mesmerized her.

"It's so good!" Valia exclaimed both wide-eyed and stunned.

Delma's young face lit up in satisfaction.

"I'm glad you like it, though I don't think you should drink that in the later stages of your pregnancy."

"Why?" Valia asked curiously, knowing nothing of the nature of coffee or developing children.

Delma took her seat at the kitchen table, across from Valia, with her own plate of food.

"It's not super good for the baby. In fact, we should get some veggies for you to start munching on as well," she explained between bites.

"Even celery?" Valia nodded with hesitation. Delma tilted her head.

"What's wrong with celery?"

Valia stuck out her tongue in disgust.

"It's yucky, that's what's wrong with it!"

"Well, have you tried it with peanut butter?" Delma offered, a bit concerned.

Valia thought for a moment.

"I've never had peanut butter."

Delma folded her arms in amazement.

"Really? They didn't give you PB&Js at the orphanage?"

Valia shook her head.

"We ate nothing but celery, some weird cheese-thing, ham, and bread. Oh, and we had milk and water."

Delma looked on in disbelief.

"No wonder you ran away, that's awful. You aren't lying are you?" Delma said, putting an arm on the table and looking at Valia with a hardened stare as she finished her bacon.

Valia waved her hands.

"No, no fooling, this is all true! It felt like celery was always the main dish."

Delma, taking a dramatic bite out of her sausage, giggled.

"Hmm. Well, I'll be changing that. I'm a pretty good cook!"

"Yes, this was delicious. Thank you!" Valia grinned.

Delma gave her a parental smile but her attention was then drawn to the rooster clock above her fridge.

"Oh, well. I told Billy Jean I would be coming in late anyway. Listen, I don't want to leave you in this boring house by yourself. Why don't you come with me to work?"

Valia looked in hesitation, thinking of her sore body.

"Really! I mean, I don't know how to make coffee or expand."

"You mean, espresso. And no worries, let's get ready." Delma laughed.

A few minutes later, in Delma's bedroom, Valia looked around in wonder at the blue color scheme of her caretaker's private space.

"Woah, you've got a TV!" Valia exclaimed.

Delma fanned this comment away.

"Yes, but what will you wear?"

"What about my uni..." Valia began to offer.

"NOPE! It was drenched, and ugly, so I threw it out," Delma declared with pride as she placed her polished hands on her meaty hips.

"No, wha?" Valia looked on in horror.

Delma, hands-on, or rather buried in, her hips, looked back at her young friend, smiling.

"Aye, it will be fine...new life, new threads. So what do you like?"

"Well, I'm not really sure to be..." Valia said, squeaking out.

"Ha, great. Fresh slate. Now, let's see...you have a nice figure but maybe something a little less exotic would be suitable for someone your age."

Valia nodded.

"Ah, well, you're an adult but how about this cute, frilly purple top, these jeans, and, hmm, what size do you wear in shoes?"

Valia shrugged, not having the fashion sense to form an opinion. Delma, eyeballing Valia, pondered.

"Damn! Well, looking at you, they can't be any bigger than a 6 1/2 so these white flats will do!"

Valia grinned at the pretty clothes and nodded.

"Oh, now, as for underwear. Um, look, how do I put this in a nice way? The panties won't be an issue, though as far as bras go...let's just say I don't think I can help you," Delma went on to say, looking at the massive forms that hid beneath the large shirt.

"How come?" Valia frowned.

Delma furrowed her brow.

"I mean, they're bigger than my head, V! I mean, even in that T-shirt...they're huge! I'm surprised you were even able to grow those on a majority celery diet."

Valia looked away embarrassed.

"Aw, Val, I didn't mean to upset you."

Delma frowned, bit her lip and thought then inspiration struck.

"Okay, okay. Listen, I have this old maternity bra that I got as a gift from my mom. It's pretty big but I can't guarantee anything!"

Valia's face lit up and nodded.

"I have never had a comfortable bra. The orphanage only gave me training ones!"

Delma choked back some tears as she dug through her drawers in search for the bra.

"Here it is! It's an F-cup."

She laid the garment in Valia's arms, adding to her clothing stack.

"Alright, now take a shower and get dressed. I'll meet you at the front door in 30 minutes!"

Once the two were dressed, they took their leave. The shop was about 10 minutes away, by foot, so the two walked.

"Umm, what's with the outfit?" Valia asked, confused as to why Delma's rather large breasts were squeezed into plastic coconuts and her massive hips were barely covered by a skirt of fake grass.

"Oh, um, surprise! Its part of my uniform for work!" Delma giggled.

"Well, it's pretty. Can I have one?" Valia smiled.

Delma pondered this for a while before being distracted by an old man waving to her from across the street.

"Hey, Delma," said the old gentleman.

"Hello, Mr. Oakalmen!" Delma replied back.

Valia hid behind Delma a bit.

"Who's that?"

"Oh, he's just my neighbor. He's a cool old guy that helped me move in a while back!" Delma laughed.

Valia nodded, still unsure about the man.

"So, how is the bra fitting ya?" Delma asked as she looked down at Valia, whose purple top bounced up and down with each step.

"Well, it's not too bad. It's better than training bras."

Valia lied. The bra given to her barely covered her dinner plate-sized areolas though the elastic straps were helping...kind of.

"Heh, I see," Delma said, a little embarrassed that her young friend was really that big.

"So, um, do you think you would ever be interested in making coffee?" Delma asked as they neared the shop.

Valia thought for a moment.

"Well, maybe, after watching you for a while, I'd be ready to do it myself."

Delma nodded as the two approached a small building with stairs and a wheelchair ramp.

"Well, here we are. Coca Cups."

The building was of a moderate size. The eye-catching sign above the building was that of a yellow coffee mug with a coconut bra and grass skirt.

"Haha. I like the sign." Valia giggled

"Yeah, it matches my outfit. See!" Delma said, pointing to her coconut bra and grass skirt.

"Billy Jean thought of the logo. You'll meet her soon."

The two stepped inside. Customers were lounging about drinking their beverages, some of them eating donuts. The counter was rather large, consisting of a full donut display selection. Valia, struck with childlike wonderment, gazed upon the donuts.

"Look at them all. They're so pretty!"

Customers looked at her strangely, though Delma smiled.

"Oh! So, is this the one you talked about over the phone last night?" asked a womanly voice.

Delma smiled, acknowledging her co-worker.

"Oh, Billy Jean! Yeah, this is Valia. Valia, this is Billy Jean!"

Valia was pulled away from the rainbow of fried dough behind the glass to address the person acknowledging her.

"Hello miss Billy Jean."

Valia looked up at the woman. She had a much darker complexion than Delma, somewhat matching the coffee she served. Her hair was shaven on the sides, giving the remaining whip of ebony hair in the center of the head some dangerous appeal. Her eyes were a piercing lavender as they looked down at her which was followed by a smile that stretched across her thick lips. She, too, was clad in a coconut bra and grass skirt.

"Hello, Valia. I'm sorry sir, what was that?" she asked a customer who kept gazing at Valia's chest.

"Oh, a gold coffee!" he answered, embarrassed.

"Hey, D. That's on you. Get ready!"

Delma swung around back to the counter and got her apron. From there on, Delma would serve orders as Billy Jean gave them out. Hours passed as she performed her duties at a blinding speed. This amazed Valia as she looked on in wonderment.

"How is she doing all of that?" Valia asked, looking from afar.

"Well, hippo bottom has always been able to toss those hips around!"

Valia, shocked that anyone heard her, turned in her chair rather spooked. The large man looked down at the small woman.

"Oh, didn't mean to scare...what the fuck, is your bra padded?" The man asked, ogling at the mass that was attached to the girl's body.

Valia's face grew red as she covered her chest.

"Leave her alone, Frank!" scowled Billy Jean from afar as the sun's setting light was hitting her face, giving it a splendid orange glow.

"Hey, no need to get mad. I was just teasing," said the fat balding giant as he adjusted his tie.

"Well, see you dames, later," he said while he made his clumsy exit as Billy Jean scowled.

"What an ass!" Billy-Jean hissed as she counted money.

"Don't mind him BJ, he's just a pervert," Delma giggled.

Billy Jean gave her a look.

"Don't call me that, girl! It's gross!"

"Sorry, you're funny when you're mad," Delma giggled.

People came and went and before long it was closing time.

"Well, another successful day, D," Billy Jean said, counting up the earnings from the register.

"Awesome! Well, time to vault that dough!" Delma giggled.

"Right. Well, want me to close up so you can take your daughter home?" Billy-Jean nodded.

"Ha, don't make fun," Delma giggled.

Valia, whose face was rested on a table with the use of her huge bosom as a pillow, stirred a little as she was shaken awake.

Delma whispered, in a mother-like tone, to settle Valia.

"Okay, time to go home, V."

Valia wiped her mouth and nodded before getting up, with a bit of a struggle, as Delma waved to her co-worker.

"Thanks, Billy Jean!"

Her co-worker waved back as she and her little friend made their way home. As they walked, Valia yawned.

"Hey Delma, how did you get so good at operating that machine?"

"Well, a lot of practice in college I guess," Delma giggled.

"College?" Valia questioned.

"Oh, you don't know about college. Wait, do I enroll you into a school or something?" Delma pondered as Valia yawned.

"I don't like school."

"Hah. Yeah, me neither. Though education laws are pretty loose nowadays, kids don't even have public school anymore!" Delma laughed.

"What's public school?" Valia questioned further.

"Eh, don't worry about it. What did you think of the café?" Delma sighed.

Valia smiled.

"I loved it, I think I would like to do what you do but it seems so hard" Valia frowned.

"Haha, don't be silly. We have the equipment at home and I'm the owner so nepotism is no problem for me!" Delma laughed.

Though Valia didn't follow, she smiled.

"So, when can I start learning?"

"Tonight if you like!" Delma smiled.

Once at home, the girls removed their shoes at the entrance and Delma assumed a drill sergeant-like attitude.

"Okay, Red-top. We're going to have some dinner first and then we can get to work on your coffee education!"

"Would you like to help me cook as well?" she asked.

"Yeah, huh!" Valia nodded.

Delma rubbed her hand through her crimson hair.

"Good girl."

Now barefoot, the two stood side by side at the kitchen counter cutting veggies.

"So, what's this called again?" Valia asked, standing on a stepstool beside Delma.

"Shrimp fried rice!" Delma laughed.

Valia nodded pensively at the thought, questioning.

"No celery, right?"

"Nope, you're going to have a real homemade meal!" Delma giggled.

"Um, Delma?" Valia muttered.

"Hmm?" Delma said as she tossed the sliced veggies into the pan.

"Thanks for being there for me."

"You're welcome Valia," Delma smiled.

Not long after the two sat down for dinner, Delma, having a much larger bowl than Valia, pointed to her.

"Hey now, use a spoon instead of a fork, it's easier!"

Valia complied and shoved a spoonful of the cuisine into her mouth.

"Oh, my god, this is great!" Valia broke into a voracious frenzy as she shoved more food into her mouth.

"Haha, I'm glad you like it!" Delma grinned between mouthfuls.

The two enjoyed their meal and washed up the dishes.

"Okay, now that that's all done, let's get down to business!"

Valia nodded and Delma explained how the coffee/espresso machine worked and gave Valia a slow demo before giving her a shot at it.

"Like this?" Valia asked pulling the wrong lever.

Delma shook her head.

"No, no the other lever!"

After Valia was getting the rhythm of things, Delma cheered her on.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah! That's how you do it, V!"

"Okay, now let's do a few test runs before bed."

Delma began to call out drinks that she would usually serve on an average day. Valia had to perform these orders in quick succession in order to keep up with the demand. Valia was doing it, she kept up with what Delma told her. This surprised Valia as well because she knew, first-hand, that, even in a controlled environment, this kind of work was challenging.

"Good, very good!" Delma clapped as Valia bowed.

"Okay, how about we do this every night for the next week then the week after you'll do the real thing?"

"Can I still come with you to work? Being here, alone, is kind of scary," Valia agreed.

Delma, in return, smiled and nodded. After that, the two took their showers and they wished each other good night going to their separate rooms.