V_Squared Ch. 04

Story Info
Delma is a BBW camgirl.
2.5k words
2.89
7.6k
2
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/30/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Edited by oldnakeddad

Note: C.O.W. = Composited Operations Woman and C.U.M. = Composited Utilities Man

After her shower, Delma stepped into her room, took a laptop out of the drawer of the nightstand and sat on her bed, clad only in a bra and panties.

"Well, it's time to make a little side money!" she whispered to herself as she locked her bedroom door.

She booted her laptop and readied her webcam. 'Oh, good, it came on! It was acting a little weird the other day.'

She logged on to a website known as 'Cellulite Sallies', entered her username (Purple Lotus), followed by a password and began broadcasting by clicking the little green button that was shaped like a woman's backside. A guest entered her room.

Purple Lotus: Good Evening everyone!

King LongStyle: What's up PL? How's the weight gain going?

Bessie301: Yeah, Purple, how's your ass doing?

Purple Lotus: Ha ha, right on point as always, let me give you all the view.

Delma turned around, pointing her massive ass towards the webcam.

Moppy05: Woah! Look at all them lumps!

King LongStyle: Looking stuffed, PL.

A ding chimed on Delma's toolbar, followed by the message, "King LongStyle has tipped $50!"

Purple Lotus: Thanks King, you're the best!

Moppy05: What about me, Purps?

Purple Lotus: You're alright, Moppy, but a little change could improve your standing.

Mappy05: Aw, don't be like that!

MeisterSteuern has joined the room!

Purple Lotus: Welcome, person with the hard to pronounce name! You're new!

MeisterSteuern has requested a private show and has donated $500

Delma sat back stunned, 'Oh wow, that's a lot! Well, I guess the public show is going to end early tonight. Hope they won't be too mad.'

Purple Lotus: Sorry guys. The show's going to end early. Please come back tomorrow!

Delma then set up a private room and invited the generous user.

MeisterSteuern has joined the room!

Purple Lotus: Thanks for the hefty donation, is there anything special I can do for you?

MeisterSteuern: Not really. I'm actually here to help you.

Purple Lotus: Oh? How?

MeisterSteuern: I work for a drug company and we have just finished an experimental supplement that helps individual weight gain.

Purple Lotus: Oh, well, how did you know I was seeking to gain?

MeisterSteuern: I've been watching your shows for a while and, on your profile, you mentioned wanting to reach a goal of 500 lbs.

Purple Lotus: Well, yeah, what did you have in mind?

MeisterSteuern: Well, I'll email you the address of my business and you're free to swing by anytime.

Purple Lotus: Is that all? I mean I would like to have a little more info if you can provide it?

MeisterSteuern: Well, in truth, when I said it was 'my' business I meant to say that I am a spokesman for the company as opposed to the owner or the pharmacist so I'm not really in the position to give you any detailed info.

Purple Lotus: Well, alright. Thank you for being honest. I'll still check it out though!

MeisterSteuern: Great! Thank you so much for your time. I'll send you the email now. Also, enjoy that tip!

Purple Louts: Thanks, and I will!

MeisterSteuern has left the room!

Purple Lotus has left the room!

Frank leaned back in his easy chair and popped open a beer.

"Well, shit, that was easy!"

Delma closed her laptop and laid in bed, one massive leg crossed over the other.

"Hmm, maybe I should go tomorrow. Valia should be alright, walking home by herself shouldn't be that big of a deal. Though maybe I should wait till Saturday. I'll take her clothes shopping the following day. She doesn't really need to know about his kind of stuff."

With that, Delma turned off her lights and settled in for bed.

"Whew, okay, so this is the place?" Delma said eyeing the email on her phone.

Before her was a rather large office building that had the words, 'Body Makers', decorating their entrance. She entered through the sliding glass doors and went to a receptionist at her desk. 'She seems well fed,' Delma thought as she laid eyes on the brown woman who was pooling out of an ill-fitting blue dress.

"Hi, I was referred to this place by a spokesman for your company."

Delma wasn't given a response as the receptionist was too busy eating her sandwich to notice the woman standing before her desk.

"Excuse me ma'am, could you help me?" Delma asked, again.

"What do you want?" muttered the receptionist as bits of food sprayed her desk.

"I was referred by a spokesman of yours. He gave me this email address."

Delma held out her phone. The receptionist eyeballed her, then the phone, before putting down her sandwich.

"Right, you're that Purple Lotus appointment."

"Oh! Yeah, that's my online name."

Delma blushed, knowing what that name was associated with. She was jarred to hear it said in such formal company.

"Yeah, just wait over there by the water cooler. Someone will come to get you shortly."

The woman fanned Delma in a direction that was about 10 feet away from her place of standing. Delma nodded 'thank you' and walked towards the sitting area that looked to be the beginning of a hallway. She sat down in a plastic seat, which creaked as it received her weight, and stared at the blue wall in front of her.

Holding her head in her palms she waited, 'I hope Valia's ready for shopping tomorrow. I bet she's excited, though I must say, I'm a little giddy to pick out some cute maternity things for her, even though she'll probably out grow them in two months.'

"Miss Arpe?" said a slim woman in a lab coat and stilettoes.

"Oh, hi, yes I am she. How are you?" Delma said, startled.

"I'm fine, Miss Arpe. I'm Dr. Shi'ron, but you can call me Sheen. I'll be your physician for today!"

"Am I getting a check up to test out some drug?"

"Why, yes, we're going to do a full physical on you!"

"Am I going to have to strip?"

"Oh, don't put it so lewdly, Miss Arpe, but yes, we are going to ask you to undress, though it will be in a sterile environment."

"Well, alright, where do we start?"

"Right this way please!" Sheen escorted Delma through the doors at the end of the blue hallway to a green hallway. They walked down the green hallway until they reached an automatic door. Behind the door was another waiting area and the two walked through that and reached a wooden door on the left side of the room.

"Okay, Miss Arpe, you will go inside this room and remove your clothing. When you're done, you will open the metal door inside this room and step on through into a blue room. I shall be giving you directions from another room and taking notes on your health, understood?"

"Okay. Where do I leave my clothes and purse?"

"Oh, just leave them on the chair inside the first room, they'll be there after we're done."

"Can I leave my chain anklet and belly ring on?" Delma asked pointing down to the array of brass dolphins and dragons that hugged her thick ankle, then to the shining stream of metal that spouted out of a navel obscured by fat.

"Best take those off dear. Well I'll see you in a few!" Sheen smiled.

Sheen left the room, leaving Delma to undress. Delma loosened her jeans, which were of the low riding variety and much too small for a woman of her size. This was evident from the enormous muffin top they created as folds of Delma's back and saddle fat poured out of them.

She then proceeded to remove her pink and white striped shirt that held onto her upper body like a second skin, though not having enough coverage to obscure the lower part of her belly which showed off her decorative jewelry. She folded the pants in a neat square and sat them on the chair, followed by the shirt.

She removed her little pink loafers with ease, exposing her warm chubby feet to the cold linoleum floor and scooted them under the chair. She then went for her anklet but thought, 'What harm could it possibly be to leave this one on?' then she began to pick at her belly piercing trying her best to unclamp it before giving up and deciding to leave that in as well.

She then fished her pink panties out of the billows of her copious ass cheeks, though this proved to be a bit more difficult than she thought as they had wedged themselves into some sensitive places, held there by sweat.

'Whew, okay, here we go!' with a quick whip of her index finger she freed her panties from their sticky confines and proceeded to slip them off, stuffing them into her side pants pocket. 'Whew, that was a trip, now for the boulder holders.'

Delma slipped off her DD cup bra without folly and stuffed it into the side pocket as well. Now completely in the buff, Delma proceeded through the metal door.

Delma opened the door to a blue room, her bare feet slapped against the hard plastic blue floor as she looked around, awe struck by how blue the room was.

"Hello, Miss Delma!" said a disembodied voice.

"Oh, Sheen, is that you?" Delma yelled cupping her hands over her mouth.

"Yes, it is. Now, if don't mind, I would like to begin your physical."

"Oh, alright. Does it involve this big copier looking thing?"

"Oh, yes, that is the gel scanner. We're going to need you to hop inside and we'll get all of our info from you relaxing within there."

"This is safe. Right?" Delma asked while looking a bit worried at the strange machine.

"Oh, yes, the gel is non-toxic and it will feel as though you're getting a massage."

Delma, though hesitant, decided to ascend the little steps and lay in this so called scanner. The gel contoured to her body as she laid in the machine's base.

"Should I close the lid?" Delma yelled as she lifted the hatch with her wobbling arm.

"Yes, please, enjoy your massage!"

Delma smiled and closed the lid.

Sheen turned the microphone off and turned to the man behind her.

"Should we start?"

The man nodded and she gave the bookish woman in front of her the go ahead.

The bookish woman typed some variables into a command prompt on her computer.

"Starting decomposition now!"

The machine's rubber folds tightened as the machine blurred and rumbled, though remained fixed to its position. The three figures watched the machine below them from an out of sight control room. After around ten minutes, the hatch opened and a billow of steam followed its release. Within the gel mold contained an abundance of wet hair, and two pieces of cheap jewelry.

"Okay, the model and memories of the C.O.W. are being loaded up. Oh, and here come the filling fluids!"

In a far off room, large transparent rubber bags filled up with various liquids. Once the bags had accepted all that there was to be held, they were then drained of their fluids, as specialized tubes siphoned the liquids, hardening them into noodles which were spun into spools and stored in a cold locker.

"Well, I take it all of her is being put into cold storage right about now, Miss Sheen?"

Sheen paid no attention to this but, instead, was watching the cleanup crew scoop out the piles of purple and black hair from the mold and pressing the button on the microphone.

"Could you all please toss those gaudy trinkets into the bin with the other articles of clothing? Tammy, proceed with the standard procedures."

The bookish girl nodded as she minimized the window that contained a model of Delma to a file that contained all of her mental and bodily information.

Frank looked over her shoulder and coughed.

"That's enough for her bodily stats. What's interesting in her mentality files?"

Tammy compiled the info.

"Well, to be honest, she's pretty empty headed. All of her memories, skills and other miscellaneous things only take up about two terabytes of space."

"Well, based on how you just indulged her fetishes to get her here, shows that she's not really a creature of thought," Sheen giggled.

Tammy then looked over at Frank.

"Well, the polls on the show say she tests well with audiences but they don't like how she holds Valia's hand so much."

"Frank, if you want, you can just make two Composited Operations Women or a Composited Utilities Man. Her body is just data and goop at the end of the day. She can just as easily be converted into a man." Sheen shrugged.

"Or since there's so much of her, you could donate, say, 75% of it to the meat processing plants and still have enough left over to make a new addition to the show," Tammy chimed in looking over the sheer bulk of raw material Delma provided. Frank folded his arms.

"Well, how long do I have to decide?"

Tammy scratched her chin.

"Well, I would say about a day. The material, as you know, doesn't go bad in cold storage and since we have her mold and memories, bringing her back is no issue, if that's what you decide, or you can make someone new out of her materials, decompose them and get back exactly what you put in."

"Well perhaps we'll make a C.U.M then. If he tests poorly against Delma, we'll just decompose him and make her again."

Taking another few seconds to think he motioned.

"Would it be possible to dump the majority of the materials into the new C.U.M?"

The two women looked at one another and then Tammy shrugged.

"I don't see why not."

"Well now, this depends on you again, Mr. Director. Should we take a chance and have Delma die off screen?"

Frank shook his head.

"That's way too violent, let's just have her call Valia and say something along the lines of her getting an opportunity to expand and she will be out of town for a few days. Her voice information is saved on that little drive right?"

"I can call their house in town using a voice emulator and a microphone," Tammy nodded.

"Great! So, have all of her belongings been collected?"

"Yes," Sheen giggled as a worker brought up a blue bin containing her clothes with her handbag sat on top.

"Well, I'll be taking my leave. Farewell ladies."

Frank exited the room, leaving the women to their own devices.

"Her taste is awful! She loves cheap, gaudy crap," Sheen scoffed at the belongings on the monitor table.

"Oh, even if she is a C.O.W., don't go through her purse. That's kind of crude," Tammy sighed.

Sheen unzipped Delma's purse and rummaged around inside.

"Okay, let's see. She's got her phone, bus pass and there are three candy bars in here. That eating disorder quirk, in her personality coding, is really prominent, huh?"

Sheen's thick lips curled into a devilish smile as a thought popped into her head.

"Hey, Tammy. Let's mess around with her valuables a bit."