Va-Va-Voom

Story Info
Angelina Jolie in wild midnight run at Tattoo Dig.
3.1k words
3.8
46k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rockwell
Rockwell
37 Followers

Angelina Jollie got pissed off with her boyfriend, stomped out angrily from the party where they were in and drove off in her fiery red Stingray Split-Window coupe. Cruising down Sunset Boulevard she spotted a tall guy strutting like Travolta down the sidewalk wearing beige caftan and printed bandana on his head. She slowed down.

Is that Rigby? She asked herself validating her recognition of him. When he gazed to her direction, he was Rigby all right, the cool tattoo artist she met sometime ago in a party and so she drove closer to the curb, opened her car window and yelled up at him.

"Hey Rigby! Where you going?" He halted and upon identifying her ran toward the side of her car.

"A.J.! Wow! It's you all right. Jolly good to see ya. I'm going to my shop," he replied bending by her car's window.

"Hop in, I'll drive you there," she offered, flashing her mega-watt smile.

"No sweat. It's just right over there," he said pointing a finger to his shop's signage – The Thunderbolt Trolley.

"Would you invite me in? I want to see your shop," she said wide smile and all that megawatt teeth out.

"Of course. Turn down the side road, parked and just walk back," he said and Angelina followed as instructed.

"Welcome to my humble shop A.J." Rigby said happily as he led her inside, filling his room with her alluring scent.

"It's quite a shop, Rigby!" She said resonating at the shop's colorful posters and framed portraits of tattooed bikers hanging on the wall.

"Gosh this is a surprise A.J. What can I do for you?"

"Tattoo me?"

His eyes lit up. "My pleasure, on the house." A chance of making out with a major celeb is utterly a hot ticket.

Angelina wandered around the studio glancing at Rigby's wall to wall gallery of dermal art on display. Rigby eyed her from head to toe. She was wearing studded biker's black leather jacket and black flouncing mini skirt by Jill Stuart. His gut stirred at the sight of her. If she would enter a room full of men, the room would be crowded with hard-ons.

"Stunning outfit, A.J." He said with upper teeth scraping his lower lip.

"Thanks. I like your caftan and erection. Where'd you get 'em?"

"Oh, ah Caftan's just around Melrose Place. The other one is inborn. My mother told me that I had it when the midwife raised me up the moment I was born."

Angelina laughed. "I thought you're glad to see me," she said taking a swig from a flask she was carrying.

"I was just joking. But of course I'm so glad to see you," Rigby said, his eyes following her movement as she settled comfortably on his business chair –the barber's kind with headrest and footrest that Rigby uses to tattoo his clients. Her long limbs crossed displaying a lot of smooth skin and Rigby almost bit her lower lip.

"Aw, shit I left my cigarette in my car," she said and her legs closed abruptly.

"I have Luckies," Rigby said shaking the pack to her and she pulled out a stick. He lit it and she relaxed again and Rigby ran his eyes again over her silky legs this time, propping a foot on a round swivel stool in front but her hand blocked the view in between her thighs.

"Thanks." She dragged on her cigarette deeply and blew a steady stream of smoke toward the ceiling.

"What do you have in mind that I shall tattoo on you?" Rigby asked.

"Just a small one. Something for a beginner like me," she said as she puffed another stream to the ceiling. Rigby moved an ash tray near her so she could flick the ash. "Thanks," she said and tapped the cigarette on the rim of the ash tray.

"I'll show you my latest designs."

Rigby handed her a sample book and she stubbed out the cigarette on the ashtray. She began to thumb it through.

"How are you A.J.?"

"Hmm, so-so. 'Bout you. How's it hanging?"

"Oh ah tight I guess."

"I mean business."

"Oh ah...business is shaping up," he replied.

"Really, that's good," she said without pulling off her eyes over the designs in the sample book.

It didn't take long and she found her choice.

"Oh here! This is a devilishly cute one. I think I like this," she said smiling. Rigby looked where her long shiny lacquered fingernail was indicating and he nodded. It's a flaming heart plunged in the middle by a Turkish dagger and below it were words 'Keep the Trust' written in a ribbon arcing the design below. The size of the tattoo was three inches in length. It was vibrant and colorful.

"Where do you want me to place it?"

She leaned back and draped her left leg over the arm of the chair and her free-balling pussy flashed in full view to Rigby. She pointed the spot closest to her left groin.

Rigby felt like he was whipped by a gusty wind.

"Isn't it cute?" she said her eyes glinting and grinning in her most charming way.

"Which one?" he managed to speak.

"The design I chose," she said. "Oh, god and the music, it's mind-blowing."

"Oh yeah, one of my favorites," he chortled a bit, his face blushing deeply.

"Add letter 'h' in the word trust."

"I got it," he smirked a goofy grin.

Rigby sat on his wheeled chair in front of her and rolled in the cart that has all his equipment next to him. He'd seen hundreds of beauties but Angelina is sex in capital letters.

Angelina took another swig from the flask. The sight of her was giving Rigby trouble thinking straight. His heart pounded and thought he might have a heart attack.

"What's the matter? Haven't seen a woman open her legs?"

"Many times, but with you it's different," he said wiping off the beads of perspiration that formed above his brows.

"What's the difference? A pussy is a pussy; they're all the same. There's no big deal," she said as a matter of fact.

"Yeah, I know, but it's like I...I feel privileged and you're not wearing underwear."

"Who needs underwear when I always bathe my pussy?" she said running her fingers in a V-form over the twin lips spreading the gap and showing further the glossy pink insides that almost could reflect his face because of its streaming wetness. Her honey-colored bush seemed to be combed out from the top of the slit and the twin lips were smoothly shaven. Her two fingers trapped for awhile the hood of her clit in between, moving it up and down leaving Rigby almost breathless.

"How about some wild some music?"

"Sure," Rigby said and hurried to his CD player and played a new version of Shaft by Malik Adouane with the rhythm quickly building up wild emotions in Angelina. Her eyes drifted closed and her body sexily jigged to the swaggering tune.

Rigby's hand tenderly reached for the spot where the tattoo should be placed. His hot touch gave goose bumps on her skin.

"Higher," Angelina said. "There, that's it," she said and Rigby's fingertips moved along the crease between her thigh and the blushing lip of her pussy.

"How would you like the sword to be positioned,"

"Hmmm, pointing towards my pussy."

"Just as I thought," Rigby smiled. Angelina cast her eyes at the tent formed on his caftan.

"Do you always have that protruding thing in front of you whenever you work on a babe?"

"Normally yeah, especially if I'm doing it on a sensitive spot. But normally too, I'm used to it and I don't let it get in the way with my work. It's an initial reaction but as I go on with my work, my top head takes over and puts me into concentration with the job," he said. It's a flimsy excuse. There had been times he seduced and fucked his attractive clients. But with Angelina, he was afraid he wouldn't be able to hold out. His dick was in great disturbance.

"Are we all alone here?" she asked.

"Yeah, my assistants have gone home already," he said. Angelina removed her jacket and draped it in the back of her chair revealing a nipply plunging blue laced bra. Then she rid of the skirt and Rigby tried to aver at the sight of her pussy like it was the Holy Grail, unbelievably his for the taking.

A knowing smile crossed Angelina's lips as she reclined the backrest at the more convenient and comfortable position. Her pussy and the music streaming out from his CD player were both hot amplifying his testosterone level.

Finally, Rigby's fingers touched again the spot on her thigh where the tattoo should be placed on. Rigby carefully slid on the cool stick of lube on the skin. Once he had covered the area of the skin he then stuck on the tattoo design paper. He pressed it gently and rubbed the top slightly with a clean cloth so the tattoo outline would transfer on her skin. This is his guide where he would actually make the tattoo with the drill gun. Angelina tingled all over her body at the process and goose bumps rose on her skin especially on her pussy lips.

When Rigby removed the design paper he took a mirror to show her if the placement was in the proper order. Angelina looked into the mirror, first on her pussy and the tattoo outline. "Excellent, Rigby!" she exclaimed with a huge smile and handed him back the mirror. Rigby quivered at the visual impact of her twitching inner labia.

Once again Rigby touched her skin around the area where he would drill on. His fingers were actually so close to feeling her pussy. Angelina could sense that he was near to giving in to his desire. The more she waited for him to touch her pussy the more she got turned on. She raised her bra to bare her big tits smoothing them down with her palms and pinching the nipples.

Rigby fiddled in his instrument panel and took the drill gun with his right hand. He gazed again at Angelina's tits and then to the center of her arousal. Beads of perspiration broke out on his forehead.

"You might jump a bit on the initial buzz and so I have to make you steady by leaning my left hand on your pussy. Forgive me but there's nowhere else I could..."

"Come on. Just go ahead, I know what you're doing and I appreciate your hand covering my pussy otherwise the gun might accidentally drill over it. It could have been better if its your own natural gun that goes drilling it. It'll be wonderful, I'm sure," she said teasingly.

They exchanged meaningful glances and both cracked an ear-to-ear grin as they mirrored each other's lust on their eyes.

"Are you ready?" Rigby asked.

"Ready when you are, buddy," Angelina said and she felt his left hand covered her pubes. Rigby's cock ached with arousal. She felt his warm hand twitched tiny grasps over her fleshy mound causing her to whimper slightly. Her skin was stretched to her navel and so it made her clit stick out. His thumb was slightly over her clit hood making tiny rubbing contact causing her to breathe a little raggedly.

Rigby switched on the gun and gently poked the gun against her skin and Angelina cried out a long audible moan.

"How's that? Did it hurt?"

"No but it's that naughty thumb of yours that's making tingling sensation over my clit," she said her voice foggy and sultry.

Rigby clicked off the drill gun and put it aside. He hasn't really touched the point of the gun on her yet. His chest heaved and his right hand joined his left hand to separate her cunt lips further. Without a word he leaned his face forward and stuck his long wet tongue and waved it along the furrow of her gaping pussy, tenderly touring around the sensitive area and tasting her sweet arousal.

"Oh ...oh.... My god... you're eating me ... how could you ... I thought you... nooo...nooo... please don't stop ... that feel's good... oh my Lord ... lick my clit ...oh yeah ... you lick so doggoned good ... I'd cum off fast with that...." Angelina's words boomed out as Rigby sped up the waving of his tongue.

"Owww, Gawd...fuck." Angelina moaned loudly feeling her breasts and pinching her stiff nipples as bucked her hips against Rigby's oral dose of torment. The thick hood of her clit jutted out beyond her pubes as he shoved his tongue into her vulva. The point of his nose shook over her clit and Angelina's swollen pussy began to tear with her juice. With her climax rising to its peak, she arched her hips and cried aloud in torrents of ecstasy. He sucked her clit and her levitating ass quaked at the power of her orgasm.

"Owww...you're a maniac," she sighed as her ass dropped back to her seat. Rigby cupped her full moons with his hands thumbing those nipples that stiffened like little thumbs.

"I got carried away," he grinned wiping his cunt-juiced lips on her still quivering stomach.. "Who wouldn't be tempted with your cupcake on display, twitching and beckoning to be tasted?" He said, kissing the slick lips and sliding his tongue through her fuck hole.

"Oh god, it's fantastic," she drawled.

"Are you ready with the drill gun?" Rigby asked.

"Put it away. I want your cock. Sit here," she said getting out of the chair.

Rigby sat down and watched her took the hand towel draping on a rung in his instrument panel and lay it on the floor to kneel on. Then she gazed at the tent that formed on his caftan. Slowly, she pushed and lifted the caftan revealing his tanned muscled thighs almost hairless followed by his shaved dark pink scrotum and then his upright cock, long and thick, the shaft slightly tapering before its bulbous head. No foreskin was on sight as it was fully stretched. Her four fingers bent it to his body and her mouth reached for his balls. She licked the balls and they crouched up. Her mouth opened and picked one wetting it with her tongue while she stroked his cock from base to tip. Her palm rotated circles over the tip heating up the pre-cum already oozing out.

Rigby moaned and arched his pelvis at the unbearable sensation. "This is huge," she said as she now took it in her mouth closing it between her lips managing to go two inches beyond the head. She poured out her saliva as she sucked to grease her stroking. For five minutes or so, she indulged in pushing his cock inside her mouth, not entirely but enough for Rigby to be deliriously happy. Her licking tongue put him in a hell of bliss.

"Just lie there, okay," she said and stripped off the rest of her clothing. Now fully naked she straddled his pelvis, grabbed his cock and aimed it to her sopping cunt. Rigby raised his hips to make the connection until his monster cock impaled her cunt. She winced and braced her hands on his shoulders. Then she began hoisting up and down slowly till she felt at ease with his immensity.

As she worked up her ride, she touched and caressed her boobs and pinched her nipples to rigid peaks.

"Would you suspect that I've been silicone-enhanced, Rigby?"

"It never occurred to me ... I wouldn't suppose so," Rigby croaked.

"You're right," Angelina said smugly. "These are all me."

Her pointy clit smacked on his mound and Rigby saw to it that his thrusting beneath her amplified the impact. Angelina ground her pelvis every time she touched down on him.

"Oh this is so good," she moaned feeling sensationally better all along. Rigby slipped his hands to her waist and grabbed her bottom, slapped it hard, squeezed each cheek and spread them apart as far as possible. He slicked juice from her vulva to moisten her butt hole. As he did this, he raised his head to suck her nipples taking more flesh he could take. Angelina felt his finger drew circle over her pink star and boomed out her moans that reverberated across the room. The finger was hot when it went inside her shooting hot flames to her clit as it banged vulnerably over his pubic ridge.

"Now my turn," Rigby said motioning her for a doggie position by having her kneel on the chair, ass thrust up head on the top back rest. Rigby cocked one foot on the seat and entered her from behind. More juice poured from her cunt as he pumped her away pulling moans of ecstasy in her mouth.

When Rigby sensed that he was near, he made her rolled over without disengaging his cock and hooked her right leg on his shoulder. He wanted to see her beautiful face when he came so her vision of being fucked by him would be etched to his memory. Her pussy had swollen and eventually she announced that she was cumming. Rigby slowed down to delay his orgasm but she prodded him to go faster and he did. Then Rigby began his slow but deliberate thrusting. Her pussy lips grasped his jumbo hot meat and Rigby was surprised by the grip. The chair creaked at every thrust. Rigby's jaw quivered at the delightful sensation of the hot friction inside. Angelina felt his stiff arms bracing on the arm rest and her hands frisked around his glistening body feeling the hard flexing muscles that were orchestrating his pumping frenzy. The thrust, the grind was driving her insane. Angelina braced for another climax. Her eyes rolled back below her lids and her hips surged up to meet all his delicious steady humping.

"Oh, fuck ... I'm cumming again, don't stop Rigby ... come on... give it to me...omigod fuck me...fuck meee...I'm cumming....ahh...ahhh...urghhhh! Angelina felt herself exploded into smithereens. Her moans echoed throughout the room. "Awww...oh Gawddddd.... Arghhhhh..." Their sexual noises filled up the room as they came together. Angelina could feel his cock bulge at every spurt. His cum was filling up her pussy to the brim. Waves of orgasm rocked her to oblivion.

"Oh, A.J. you're so beautiful," Rigby said showering her with kisses. Angelina held his face and responded ardently. Rigby could feel her body still having those involuntary spasms.

When their lips pulled away, both smiled happily at each other. Then Angelina disengaged from him and her pussy squelched when she pulled out from his still hard cock. "You cum so plenty," she said as she saw her pussy poured out his cum and dripped onto the floor. She took some Kleenex tissue and wiped her pussy. "Oh gawd...you... you...are a sperminator," she laughed. "I wish you have something more left."

Rockwell
Rockwell
37 Followers