Vacancy Filled

Story Info
Mom blows and son blunders dad's cuckold venture.
3.4k words
3.85
127.3k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A friend from work offered to give me his old lawn mower, as mine died on me just before the end of the cutting season. Ray said that I only had to come and get it. I was not familiar with that area and made a wrong turn, down a hill, and onto a dead-end street. Three teens were shooting hoops at the cul-de-sac. They gave me a dirty look when I interrupted their game, and one of them called me an asshole.

As I went on my wandering way, I past a woman walking in haste toward them. She looked old enough to be the name-caller's mom, and she had the same facial features as he. I hoped that she was going to scold him for something, as he definitely was a bad boy. I pulled over to watch.

They stopped playing as she approached them, and the supposed mom walked straight to that teen. Instead of slapping him as I wanted, she gave him a passionate kiss. The teen had his arm around her as if she was his girlfriend, while he introduced her to the others. Then, and even shocking to me, the boy pressed her hands on the crotches of his friends. She must have liked what they had between their legs because she squeezed their cocks for more than a few seconds. The four of them then walked into nearby high weeds.

The woman, whom looked twice their age, stood in the middle of the three boys with her arms pumping away. She had to be jerking their cocks. The bad boy then forced her down onto her knees. This horny cougar started to blow the cocks of these teens. From my high vantage point on the hill, I saw the top of her head bobbing on their dicks. I wanted to watch more, but I had to get going and find Ray's house. I wondered if she fucked for all of them, too.

My work buddy helped me load the gift mower into my trunk and offered me a beer. We had a couple of brews and were shooting the shit, when in walked the same woman that I just saw having a fling with the three teens. Ray introduced her as his wife, Jan, and I choked on a swig of my beer. No fear of her recognizing me; her entire attention focused on those boys at the end of the street.

Jan must have had fun with her young boyfriends, for I spotted what looked like bird shit matted in her hair. Her knees were red, and I saw dried cum at the corners of her mouth. Ray commented that she has been keeping in shape and goes for a long walk, everyday. I joked that it was almost as good for you as having sex. Ray said that he would take fucking over walking. Jan just shook her head at our male humor, before she excused herself. He asked his wife if she saw their son, Jimmy, in her travels. She said no. He told me that they worried about the eighteen-year-old getting into trouble.

Ray and I were drinking and tinkering in his garage. I almost shit myself, when their son, Jimmy, came home. It was the same teen that shot hoops and called me an asshole. The same boy that Jan hustled to meet at the dead-end street. She was his mom. I watched while she sucked her own son's dick along with those of his two friends. Jim went inside without saying hello. I asked Ray if I could use the bathroom. As I passed Jimmy's bedroom, I heard him and his mom talking.

"You promised me that they were not going to fuck me, Jim," Jan said.

"You loved every minute of it, mom. You were coming all over their cocks. I asked if you wanted to fuck for them. Did I not?"

"You were licking my pussy when you asked me. Yes, Jimmy, I would have done anything you wanted me to do. I told you that I had a crush on the Baxter twins. I desired to play with their identical big dicks. You arranged that meeting with your same-age friends because I asked to do just that."

"You did not hesitate to drop to your knees, mother. You willingly kissed the head of their cocks. Did you not say that you longed for that moment? You were slobbering all over them."

"Yes, baby, I admit that I wanted to blow them. I had fantasies of doing that to them, ever since the beginning of this summer, when I saw the three of you skinny-dipping in our pool. I could not believe the size of their cocks while they dangled soft between their legs. You knew I was at the window watching when you encouraged them to play with their dicks. You wanted me to see their throbbing erections. All of you had bigger cocks than your dad's little dick. I hoped just you saw me, with my panties down around my knees, while I masturbated at the window along with you. I wanted to blow you boys, then, and do other naughty things that a mom should not do.

The three of you tempted me, all summer long, with peeks of your young and fertile cocks. You squeezed your bulging crotches and flashed your erections whenever you could. All day, I masturbated to erotic scenarios involving me with you and your friends. You instilled thoughts in me to become a slave for your big cocks. An episode occurred in our basement.

All I had on was my bra and panties, as I was taking the clothes out of the dryer. Your father was upstairs, when you lads entered and surrounded me. I knew, right away, you mischievous boys were up to no good. You shushed me with your finger to be quiet. The three of you then lowered your shorts and exposed your genitals to me. I gasped at the sight and size of your cocks. Before my eyes, you jerked on your dicks and made them get big and hard.

You were no more than two feet away and your exquisite erections were well within my reach. Your cocks throbbed in your hands, and you had them aimed at me. Closer you stroked, until I felt the radiant heat of your engorged penises searing my lustful flesh. Clear cum oozed from the swollen crowns and was stringing to my feet. I tried to repress the forbidden feelings for you boys, but to my soul, I desired to stroke your big dicks and blow you.

I could not speak, as I stood shivering with my hand inside of my panties. Stimulated to the edge of orgasm, two fingers fucked deep into my slurping cunt. The harder you jerked; the faster I fucked my pussy. My knees weakened and I collapsed to cold concrete. "Do it!" I screamed. All three of you spurted your hot cum onto my face and into my open mouth, as I breathlessly came on my fingers. You boys left me whimpering in a puddle and painted with your glorious cum.

Today, my fantasies came true. It was worth the waiting. Those Baxters seemed to have gotten longer and much thicker cocks since that first summer day. Their big dicks stretched my lips to the max. They were leaking pre-cum on my tongue the whole time I was blowing them. I loved when the twins said dirty things to me that they wanted me to do. They made me lick their balls. Oh my god, they came so much, too. It was exciting to blow your well-hung friends, and I probably will do it for them again, but I told you that I did not want them fucking me. No matter if I liked it or not, you let them fuck me after you promised that was not going to happen. My poor pussy is all red and still stinging from their big dicks. Your father cannot see it stretched like this. They came inside me, Jimmy."

"Mom, you begged them to shoot their cum in your pussy," he responded, "You took them both on at once, with a cock in your mouth while the other fucked you from behind. You were lost in continuous orgasms. It was tough for me to watch. They fucked you hard and made you scream when they came inside you. Just like you do with me," he ended with resentment.

"Oh, Jimmy," was all she could say.

I boogied after I heard that, and I gave my cock a good stroking when I got home. Jan was a horny mom that had sex with her own son. I bet in the beginning the ruffian teased her with his big dick. He probably masturbated with his bedroom door open a crack. His mother watched him stroke his hard cock, and she listened to his dirty talk while he did it. She tried to deny the temptation, but mommy wanted to please her son. She entered his bedroom and surrendered to her incestuous desires.

I surmised that it started with a hand job while she sat on the edge of his bed. Jimmy told her to kiss it for him and make love to his cock. She rationalized and felt it was her motherly duty to pleasure the boy's beautiful-pink penis. He talked her into doing it, but Jan wanted to blow her son. Then there were the repeated sessions of her submissive behavior for him in his bedroom. Jimmy made his mom play herself and other bad things.

Jan orally satisfied her Jimmy whenever and wherever he wanted her to do it. He made her swallow his boy-cream down her throat several times a day. Ray had no idea, as he nodded in front of the television that his wife was blowing their son on the couch only a few feet away. Jimmy most likely fingered his mother's pussy so many times that she begged him to use his big prick, instead of his pummeling fist. He fucked his mom without a rubber.

The horny mother told her son she longed for sex with his friends. After she saw them naked in their pool, she got strong urges to have taboo affairs with the two young men. Her bad son set up a meeting for his mom to blow the infamous Baxter brothers with their big dicks. Jimmy made his mother suck their hard cocks and talked her into spreading her legs for them. Jan wanted them to fuck her. She needed their mammoth-twin cocks to stretch her cunt open and make it come like never before with her husband. She came so much that she lost control of herself and let them shoot their sperm in her unprotected pussy. Jan begged them for their cum. I had to jack-off three times that Monday night.

Back at work, Ray invited me to play cards that Friday at his house. He needed one more player. I smiled at that and said I would make it for sure, if his sexy wife, Jan, would be there. He told me that she loves when the guys come over for poker.

Ray then got closer to my ear; and with his hand covering his lips, he talked from the side of his mouth, "Jan likes to flirt. She gets all horny from the boys fussing around with her, but nothing ever comes from it," he said with a chuckle and an elbow in my ribs, "Anyhow, I get a good tumble in the sack with her afterwards, so I do not mind Jan being a little bit of a tease."

That Friday, two others and I showed up at Ray's house to play cards. One of the fellows was a co-worker with Ray and me in the mill. Maury was our supervisor, and unlike myself, was a regular at Ray's poker party. Maury was a big man. Unless you were sitting next to him on a bus, he was a good guy to have on your side.

Jan was our hostess serving us snacks and in charge of the music. No doubt, Ray's wife was a sexy piece in cut-off shorts with half of her ass cheeks exposed, and a halter-top that showed a lot of cleavage. She did a little dance to the music and shook her cute butt. Ray seemed to encourage his wife. I guessed that he wanted her to distract us, so that he could win at cards. She was flirtatious with everybody, especially with Maury.

Jan stood next to Maury with her hand on his shoulder. He won a big pot with three aces and said that she brought him good luck. He put his arm around her and hugged her by the hips. He gave her ass cheeks a squeeze and ran his fingers up the crack of her butt. I saw a twitch in her belly that came with a quick gasp. She nudged closer to him and massaged his thick neck. Everyone pretended not to be aware, as Jan gyrated to the music with her hot box pressed against his arm. Maury grinded his elbow on her twat. A huge-tubular mass visibly protruded in the front of his slacks. Jan could not take her eyes off of his prominent prick.

Ray raised a brow when he saw his wife being a little too cozy with his boss, along with the rest of us. Jan sashayed around the table and gave her dear husband a smooch. Just then, I heard a tick at the window, and another one a few seconds later. Jan heard them, too, and she said that we needed more snacks. Ray smacked her ass before she got away.

I folded early out of the next dealt hand, and I took a smoke break outside. Jan was out there, too. I saw her in the backyard talking to Jimmy.

"You live here, Jim; you do not have to throw pebbles at the window," Jan said.

"I saw you flirting with dad's boss, again, mom. I do not want you fucking around with him. What is it? Does he have a bigger dick than me?"

"I do not know what you are talking about, Jimmy. What is the matter with you? Why are you not at the party with your friends?"

"They are all nerds. I want to be with you. Tell dad that you have to go to the store or something."

"I cannot go with you tonight, baby. Your father needs this promotion. I can help him get it. It is best for all of us that I stay here," she explained and kissed her son on the cheek. Ray had been brown-nosing at work for a management position. The pay was quite a bit more than a machinist brought home, as was with Ray and myself. Jimmy warned her, straight-out and pissed-off, that she better not do anything with the fat-bald bastard. I went back inside, before she did.

One of the guests brought blackberry moonshine. Unfortunately, he went broke and left the homemade elixir with Ray, Maury, and me. The mason-jar container circled around the table several times. It went straight to my brain, just with a few tiny tastes. They laughed when I said that I needed to lie down. From the couch in the living room, I still saw and heard everything that was going on. Ray took a few gulps of the moonshine and told Jan to try some.

"Take a big swig," Ray told her, "Havanutner," he slurred. Her face turned flush red. "She is going to be crazy for cock tonight," he said as she stumbled into Maury's lap. Ray called her his bad girl. "Kiss him, Jan, I know want to." They did kiss, and Maury squeezed her breasts. He slid his hand under her top and tweaked her nipples.

"You got some nice hard bullets, little lady. I could have fun with these," Maury said. Jan moaned with her tongue in his ear.

Ray dealt the cards, and they played another hand of poker, while Maury kissed and fondled with his wife in front of him. Maury raised her halter-top and played with her exposed breasts. He pulled hard on her nipples and made her squirm on his lap. Ray said that she liked it rough, as he got up and looked into her glassy eyes, "Do you want to do it for Maury, tonight, Jan? I told you that I would let you have your wish."

He opened the button of her shorts and pulled down the zipper. "She fantasized getting naked and masturbating in front of everybody, but everyone else either passed out or left. No matter, she also asked me if she could be a sex slave for you, Maury, and do whatever you tell her," he explained, "She wants your big dick. That is what you want, Jan, is it not?" She gave him a tentative nod as she lifted her hips. Ray smiled and pulled off her shorts and panties. Her halter-top was next and Jan was totally nude. She remained sitting in Maury's lap with her legs spread open over his. "She is all yours," Ray said to his boss.

Maury slid his hands up the inside of her thighs until they nestled at her pussy. He massaged her wet cunt. Ray kept playing and drew three cards. Maury looked at his hand while he finger fucked Jan. He lost his little money left to his subordinate, but he won big with Ray's wife. She kissed Maury and told him that he was making her come. She had to hold onto the table as she bucked on his lap.

He then stood and pressed his bulge to her ass. Jan arched her tush and rubbed it up against him as a purring kitten does for its master. Ray said that she likes it up the butt. Maury spun Jan around and pulled her into his arms. She had to stand on her toes to kiss him. She pulled down his zipper and stroked his cock inside of his pants. Jan then nodded yes to her husband's query, "Do you want to blow him?"

She got down on her knees and opened his slacks. She pulled out a giant cock. It had to be at least ten inches long, thick, and uncut. Jan jerked on it with both of her hands. She milked his cock for a droplet of clear lucent cum, which stretched to her lips and out-reaching tongue. She kissed the swollen head of his big penis and rubbed it on her cheeks.

Jan looked up to his eyes and asked for permission to suck his big dick. She begged to blow him. Maury smacked his hard cock on her face, before he nodded that she could have it. She put her lips over the purple head of his thick cock and half of it disappeared. I watched while he pumped his monster into her mouth. Ray had his dick out and jerked it.

Jan played with her pussy while she sucked on Maury's cock. I was sure that she made herself come with that big log lodged in her throat. Maury told her that he was ready to shoot his cum, and for her to get ready to swallow it. She held her head up, and I saw Ray's wife open her mouth wide. Maury stood over her and jerked on his slick-swollen cock. Ray said, "Yeah, let's shoot our cum on her face. We make a good team." He was beating his dick shoulder to shoulder with Maury.

Just then, I noticed Jimmy quietly enter thru the front door. When he tip-toed past me--known as asshole to him--I saw that he had a baseball bat in his hand. He snuck up behind Maury and Ray. I did not know what got into me or if it was just a reflex action, but I jumped up while he had the bat in his back-swing and took it out of his hands. Jan screamed, Ray shit himself, and Maury knocked out Jimmy with one punch.

"Who the fuck was he?" Maury asked. Jan slapped him hard across the face and said it was her son. "The fucker tried to kill me," said Maury. Ray apologized and claimed that the devil touched the boy in the head. Jan blamed Ray for their son's behavior. "All of you are crazy mother fuckers," Maury said and walked out. I left with him. Outside, he thanked me and said that I was a quick thinker. He mentioned that he had been looking for someone like me to move into management.