Vacation

Story Info
A loving couple explores a fantasy.
2k words
3.93
52.8k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Only three more months until vacation!" she exclaimed over her nightly glass of wine.

"You don't have to remind me, I can't wait" I replied, taking a sip of my ale. "If anything, I'm more excited than you are!"

She smiled at me, her green eyes twinkling. "You just can't wait for vacation sex!"

"Guilty as charged! The things I'm going to do to you..."

"Behave" she teased. "I'm going for the cultural education."

"Not me," I said as I leered down at the ample cleavage on display in her low cut blouse. "I'm going to ogle you on the beach! Speaking of, did you know that Mallorca has a topless beach?"

There. I had finally come out and said it. I'd been building to this moment ever since the day we booked our hotel in Palma de Mallorca. You see, I've always had a fetish for seeing my blonde wife exposed and topless. Im my mind, her womanly, curvacious body was perfect. Not too tall, not too short, her short blonde hair accentuated her girl-next-door prettiness, while her hips made nice handholds. And her breasts, large and more than a handful, but still pert, and capped by tiny pink aureolas were the crowing jewel. I loved seeing them, and I got a special thrill when I even had the idea that someone else might view them as well.

Not that we'd ever done much besides the occasional flash in a car ride, or a braless night out when we were far away from anywhere family or friends could see. But this was something different. Something new. Something ... beyond what she might have expected.

She looked at me, but didn't respond right away. What was probably less than a minute felt like an hour. Did she think I was a pervert? Did I go too far? "You would like that, wouldn't you" she said as she smirked at me.

"Tell you what," I said. "I'll make you a deal. I'll go to the doctor if you'll give me a topless day at the beach."

I could tell she was considering it. After all, she'd been on me for over two years now to finally find a doctor and get a checkup. Finally, she looked at me, smiling, and said "What the hell. I won't know anyone there. You've got yourself a deal!"

***

Fast forward three months, and we are about to get off the plane for three days in Mallorca. I couldn't believe how beautiful the beaches here looked from the sky, white sand and clear water. But as we taxied to the gateway, I noticed that the skies had started to cloud up. By the time we got to a taxi, a slight drizzle had begun. When we checked into the hotel, it was a downpour. Although it was late afternoon, any topless time would have to wait. I just crossed my fingers that the rain would let up before tomorrow.

As we always do, we made the best of the situation. We boarded a bus and found a restaurant the concierge recommended. Although it looked like a hole in the wall, to this day it's still the best paella I've ever had. Then we walked the streets of Palma as the rains cleared up. We were having such a good time, just enjoying each others company. We stopped in too many bars to remember now, and tossed back too many drinks. We were just two twenty something American tourists in love, having the time of our life.

Finally we stumbled back to the hotel. As happens with a night of drinking, we'd gotten hungry. However, by this late hour the only place open was the hotel bar. A nice Greek bartender helped us get some appetizers despite our mangled Spanish, and we sat back to enjoy the food. After we ate, we each ordered a drink and took in our fellow travelers. To our left was a pleasant older couple, and to our right was a reserved, slightly younger couple. The four of them were speaking French, of which my Jane knows nothing, and two semesters in high school left me with about eight words. We listened, but we didn't comprehend.

"You're the French speaker, my love" Jane said to me, with that mischievous grin of hers. "Go ahead and try talking to them."

Well, I did, and it was the disaster I could tell she predicted. All five of them started laughing, but before long they switched to English and the laughter continued, as did another round of drinks. It turned out that Marc and Sofia (the older couple) were on vacation from Argentina, but happy to practice their (much better than mine) French with Pierre and Laura, from northern France on a quick one night and the next day vacation. After a third round of drinks, Marc and Sofia left, and left Jane and I alone with Pierre and Laura. Here is the part where I should add that, while Jane and I are certainly not unattractive, Pierre and Laura are stunning. Pierre must have been 6'2", and even under his t-shirt I could see the man was muscular. He was the quintessential tall, dark and handsome. Laura was petite, but gorgeous, dark hair flowing to her shoulders, and even wearing her t-shirt and skin tight jeans I could tell she had the body of a dancer. As far as I could tell, Laura's only physical flaws were that she was fairly small chested, and she wasn't Jane.

We continued to drink, and chat, and laugh. They were great company. And it certainly didn't hurt my night that Pierre kept stealing glances down Jane's low cut shirt. But as all good things must, the night was at an end. We said our goodbys, and headed our separate ways back to our own rooms. As it was 3am by this point, Jane and I quickly fell into a deep sleep in our comfortable king sized bed.

***

"AHHHH!" Jane shouted as the sunlight flooded in from the glass doors, as I threw back the curtains. "What the hell?"

"Come on babe, it's past 9am! Look, sunshine! The beach looks gorgeous! Lets grab breakfast and go."

"Fine, fine." She wasn't a morning person. "Well, it does look pretty out there."

"And, uh, don't forget our deal" I nearly whispered as I stared at her chest.

"Lord, how could I forget, what with you staring at my tits all the time!"

"Hey babe, you know it wasn't just me. Pierre kept looking at them too last night! Poor guy probably just can't help himself, seeing how small Laura's are..." I trailed off, as I noticed her look turn stern.

"Looking at Laura's tits last night, were you?" she barked. As I stammered, worried I had blown my shot at my topless fantasy, she began to slyly grin. "I'm teasing babe. How could you not look at her, that woman is gorgeous. I'd kill for her ass!"

Relief flooded my mind, and we smiled and got dressed for the beach. We grabbed a quick breakfast in the hotel lobby, and headed out to the white sand. Although the beach was starting to fill up, there were still plenty of beach chairs. We took a pair, and laid down.

"Well?" I asked.

"Well what?" she smirked. "Oh, that! Give me some time to warm up to it sweetheart."

I laid back as I sighed. Lord, but I loved the view, even with her pale boobs covered by what was not a conservative bikini. For all her blustering, she damn well knew what her best feature was and made sure everyone else did too.

As the sun rose in the sky, and the temperature warmed, she turned over on her stomach. Reaching behind her, she untied the strings of her bikini top. After another few minutes, she made my fantasy come true and rolled over. Suddenly, her large pale boobs were on display for the entire beach! I was in heaven, I'll admit I had to roll over to conceal my hardon before it poked through my swim trunks.

"Wow babe, you look beautiful!" I stammered. She smiled at me, and said "is this ok? Is this what you wanted? Every guy looking at me flaunting my tits?"

"Oh god babe, it really is! I love it! But are you ok with it?"

"It's ok" she said as she trailed off, looking past me to the beach entrance. I followed her gaze just in time to see Pierre and Laura walking down to the beach. Turning his head, Pierre saw us and started walking our way. After a few steps, I thought his eyes were going to pop out of his head as he drank in the sight of my wife, topless and on display. If I didn't know better, I'd say I even saw his crotch twitch as he stared.

Jane saw them too. As she turned to grab her bikini top, I reached for her hand. "A deal is a deal" I said, grinning. She gave me a long, appraising look, and asked, "are you sure?" I told her I was. She rolled back over to greet our new friends.

"Hi guys" Jane said, smiling at the pair of them. "Lovely day, isn't it?"

Pierre seemed to have lost his ability to speak, but Laura said only "hello." She couldn't help but notice her boyfriend's laser focus. Even so, and with a hint of petulance, she placed her beach bag on the chair next to Jane. As Pierre sat down, Laura pulled her cover-up over her head, revealing a slim, athletic, perfect beach body framed by a small white bikini. If Jane hadn't already garnered every male eye on the beach, Laura had just collected the rest.

Eventually things got back to normal, and the laughing started up again. The only difference was that Pierre just couldn't help staring at Jane's breasts as they soaked up the sun. After about an hour, Laura announced that she was going to go into the water. Jane got up to join her.

I was in heaven watching my busty wife take a topless stroll down to the water. I could tell Pierre was enjoying the show too. What they hell, I thought to myself, I'm on vacation and can say things I otherwise wouldn't. Looking at Pierre from the corners of my eyes, I said "my wife has great tits, doesn't she?"

Pierre stammered. I could tell he was shocked and didn't know how to react. "Relax Pierre! She's got them out for you to look at! It's fine my man!"

Visibly relaxing, he said "I can't help but stare. They are perfect! Laura is my love, but I have not been able to enjoy big tits since we got together. This is an unexpected surprise, as I couldn't stop thinking about them last night... have I said too much?"

"Not at all! To be honest, she's exposing herself at my request. I love seeing them in the sun!"

"Me too, my friend. You are a lucky man. I can only imagine how much fun they are to play with!"

Well, I hadn't been expecting him to take the conversation in that direction. But what the hell, it's vacation... "You know, Laura looks like a lot of fun too. She has a perfect beach body! I know I've enjoyed the view today as well! Has she ever gone topless?"

"My Laura? No, she is too shy for that I think" said Pierre as the girls returned from the water. Laura had a stern look on her face, while Jane was grinning mischievously. As the girls sat in their chairs, Laura sat up, arching her chest out ever so slightly, and reached behind her and unclasped her bikini top. The top fell to the ground, and Laura's firm baseball-sized breasts stared back at us.

Pierre was in shock. I was in heaven. "Wow!" I said. "Very brave!"

"Your wife convinced me that you boys would like the view even better if we girls dressed to match" Laura said, looking at Pierre. "Besides, turn about is fair, yes dear?"

We all turned to Pierre. Was this too much? Instead, a slow smile broke across his face, drinking in the site of two topless woman, as he simply said "best vacation ever!"