Vacation

Story Info
A young man's vacation goes terribly wrong.
13k words
2.92
33.6k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Max should have known this vacation was too good to be true. He kicked his tennis shoes against the trunk of a fat old tree to get some of the dried mud off. Interdimensional travel packages were new, and never this cheap. Guess he got what he paid for, lost out in the middle of the sticks, his guide having not shown up yet. He checked the clock on his smartphone, just about the only working function thanks to the lack of reception out in the forests of wherever-the-hell he was. The clock read "15:20" back at him, which he was pretty sure was an hour after he entered.

"See another dimension, take in the sights, have a few laughs." Max sneered to himself. He sat down on a rock and huffed in through his nose. The air had a curious smell about it, like the smell new bike tires have mixed with pine and fresh earth. It wasn't an unpleasant smell. but he wasn't crazy about breathing it in for the next week or so. Strange birds sang in tunes he wasn't familiar with. The young man ran his hand through his chestnut hair, finding a dried leaf from behind his ear. There seemed to be no escape from the grime.

Finally, a shape came from the other side of the forest trail. It was a shiny white figure with long lapine ears, quickly approaching the flustered tourist in a brisk jog. As he drew near, Max could see that he was some sort of rabbit man, with long, toned legs, and a broad chest fitting that of an athlete. The odd creature wiggled his whiskered nose and shot Max a bright, yet obviously rehearsed smile.

"Welcome! Welcome to our world! You must be the lucky winner!" The rabbit man said, holding his arms out to the side in a dramatic flourish.

"Yeah..." Max scoffed. "I'm the lucky winner right here." He narrowed his eyes to look at his new company, curiously the rabbit's fur had a glossy sheen to it that struck him as familiar, though he couldn't pinpoint where he had seen it.

"I'm Pacer! I'll be your guide," The rabbit man said, taking the human by the hand and guiding him up to his feet. "Sorry about the wait, I had to gather some extra provisions." Pacer said, gesturing to the gray-green canvas bag slung over his shoulder.

"What provisions?" Max wiped his hand on his t-shirt from where the bunny touched him, and the rabbit nodded, unzipping the bag and going through the contents like he was paid to advertise each item.

"This is the compass," He said, holding up a round device with an arrow pointed South. "These are our water canteens." Pacer held up two insulated containers of water, the one with his name on it being quite a bit larger.

"And there's our snacks, our first-aid and..." the rabbit finished the little display with a folded up gray-black piece of shiny fabric. Max could see little gloves dangling from it as Pacer turned it over to show him.

"Your disguise."

Max's jaw hung open for a second. "Disguise?! What do I need a disguise for?!"

"Well, knucklehead, you can't exactly travel in your day clothes here. Nobody on this planet's ever seen a human before, they'd freak!"

Max stood for a second before seeming to internalize that thought. "Guess so. Do I have to put it on now?"

"Yep." Pacer tossed the fabric over to Max. Running his finger over the top and bottom with a squeak, Max realized the material's familiarity: rubber. He blushed.

"Isn't there something else I could wear? Can I even fit in this? Does everyone wear these?" asked Max frettingly.

"Everyone?" led Pacer with a grin. "No... just the girls. But you couldn't go around pretending to look like me, now could you? Now get dressed, it's getting late. I'm bigger than you and I got into that, so you can too. Just took a little oil at first." Pacer rubbed his chest to signal that as the gloss.

Max hesitated but eventually relented. "Fine." Quickly stripping down to naked, Max meekly unzipped the half-zip on the back of the catsuit. Gingerly, he slammed one foot down into a snug foothole. The second one wasn't as easy, but he was able to get oriented at least, if not snuggly in place.

Unfortunately, pulling the rubber up his legs tightly was quite more difficult. The rubber stuck to his legs and hips and fought the allowance of more of tautly pulled material. Max wiggled and stretched on the rubber, but no give followed.

"Pacer! A little help? I think it's time for the lube."

Pacer walked behind Max and examined the situation. "Hips. It's the hips. If we can loosen that up, then the rest will be easy."

Max heard Pacer rustle through the bag, and then walk back behind him. Pffthh. The sound of spitting, then hands rubbing together, and then cold rabbit paws rubbing on Max's hips.

"Uh, Pacer...? That was oil, right?"

"No way. I was about to grab it, but then I realized a little spitshine would do just fine. That's designer oil. That stuff's expensive! Makes your whole body soft like a baby's. Spit does more than enough for you."

Max groaned to himself. His host hadn't exactly shown himself to be all that gracious. Still, the catsuit tightened up around his feet as the leather popped into smooth place. He popped one arm up and in, and then the other. Eying his hands, the little ends of the rubber arms had little indented paw prints on them. Cute.

With a quick hand, Pacer grabbed the zipper in the back and rolled it up. Max jumped from the unexpected contact again. "I could have gotten it..." grumbled Max.

"Could you have, though? I know my stuff, rookie."

Max pulled his arm behind his head to grab at the zipper, but the rubber constricted his movement too heavily to actually reach it. Pacer was right. Still, it didn't seem like he had much regard for the space of others. In fact, Pacer was already walking away. Hastily throwing his changed clothes into his bag, Max jogged to catch up. A very ungracious host, really.

"Hey Pacer... so about my head...?"

"Kid, don't worry. I'm just gonna sack ya when we get into town. There'll be more permanent solutions later."

"Sack?"

"Yeah, sack. See this sack?" Pacer asked, bandying a dusty burlap bag, "I'm gonna sack ya! HA! And if you're worried about that too, well don't. It's normal. Trust me."

Max opened his mouth to object, but then he remembered he was wearing a rubber gimp suit because a rabbit told him to. He grumbled silently and slipped the burlap sack on. There were eyeholes, but they didn't exactly line up with his eyes so his vision was half obscured by aged burlap that smelt like a basement.

The dust inside the sack stirred on his breath, stinging his nose and sending him into a coughing fit that made Pacer lean back away from him.

"You okay, buddy?" Pacer said, not doing terribly much to stifle a laugh.

"I'm just dandy." Max snapped, "Now what?"

Pacer smirked and led the human along, prompting him along with a playful slap on his rubber-clad rump. Max huffed and cursed under his breath but raised no objections. It already felt like he was being kidnapped, so what good would it do him?

As they walked at a work-out pace, Pacer had his arm hooked around Max's own. Every so often he would stroke Max's thigh, or lean a little too close to him for comfort. Max fumed to himself as they kept on. If this ended with him being bent over and pounded in the ass out in the middle of the woods, he was going to sue so many people.

Finally, they had reached some facsimile of civilization: a little town comprised of tunnels leading down into underground houses with solar panels sticking out of the roofs like silicon mushrooms. All around Max and Pacer were rabbit people in many different fur colors and patterns, the males wearing casual street clothes, while the women wore strange rubber catsuits that covered everything below the neck...

...and also happened to be identical to the one Max was wearing. As the passed a chocolate brown rabbit man leading his girlfriend along on a leash, Max decided to speak up. "Why... are they dressed like that?"

"Oh, the women?" Pacer said, " They choose to dress like that. It's kind of a cultural thing, you wouldn't understand it just yet."

"Uh huh..." Max bristled under his burlap mask as everyone turned to stare at them. They weren't hostile stares but rather amused, like Max was the butt of a very elaborate prank.

An elaborate prank that wasn't funny, Max thought as he seethed under the stuffy burlap sack. They reached Pacer's burrow and the rabbit guided him down the incline leading in from the doorway. Somehow, the rabbit made even that display of courtesy feel like a slight. To Max's great relief, Pacer yanked the burlap sack off his head, prompting another coughing fit from the dust inside the crude mask.

"Welp!" Pacer said, putting his arm around the small of Max's back, his paw uncomfortably close to Max's butt, "Here's the place you'll be staying."

He pointed towards the smaller of the two beds set up in a corner of the den, "This is your bed, you can go ahead and stash your luggage under there, and then you can make lunch!"

And the rabbit smiled at Max and Max felt his blood pressure spike just a little bit.

"Uhh... I'm making lunch? But this is my vacation?"

"Yeah, and I hiked what you just did twice! So unless you'd rather rub my feet, I'd get to cooking. There are recipes in that book. I'll pull whatever you need out of the garden."

Max stared down Pacer, and Pacer just gave a little tilt of the head. "Fine." Max moved to the kitchen and walked to the book. The Good Wife's Cookbook. First page, veggie dish. Second page, veggie dish. Third page, veggie dish. Rabbits. Guess it makes sense we'd be having veggies, thought Max.

Poke. Max squirmed, pushing forward into the cabinets at the sudden sharpness on his butt. Pacer was close, way too close.

"Squash?" teased Pacer in a sing-song voice while leaning around Max to look at the page. "Great choice, cupcake. I'll go get it now." Pacer hopped backwards towards the backdoor of the burrow.

"Pacer! Not so quick. We need to start talking about barriers," yelled Max annoyedly. "This has got to stop!"

"Talk later! Or you can talk now, but I won't listen until after we've eaten!" Slam. And Pacer was gone. Max rubbed his face and slouched, causing the rubber catsuit to squeak. Gonna have to get help getting out of this too, thought Max as he blushed. He rubbed his temples a little bit harder.

Pacer bounded back in and tossed the squash on the table. Pacer took one step towards Max. Max took a half-step away, and then Pacer just cut back to his bed as if Max hadn't noticed anything. In all of thirty seconds, Pacer was nose deep in a Playbunny magazine.

"What a skeevy host," muttered Max as he went about the instructions of the recipe. A little bit of knifework, some spices scattered over top... turn the page...

and finished? This seemed too simple, thought Max, but the next page had a similarly simplistic recipe.

Max glanced over. Pacer seemed happy about it. His attention had rocketed away from his magazine to the simple plates Max had in his hands. Well... Max thought, it was nice to finally be appreciated for something, even if it was some simple rabbit cooking. He took the plate over to Pacer, who grabbed it quickly out of his hands, and then sat on the edge of the other. Pacer didn't look up, voraciously shoveling the squash into his mouth. Max took a bite of his. Bland. Still, this was what was normal here, and Pacer seemed to love it. Max slowly bit his way through the food.

As Max finished, he looked over at Pacer. He was clearly nursing a food belly and seemed relaxed. Now would be a good time to talk.

"Hey Pacer!" Max called out. "Remember when I said we needed to have a talk about barriers? I think we need to do that right now."

Pacer's ears pulled back from listening position and flopped on their sides. Pacer jumped up and bowled over Max with a reckless tackle on the bed. Pacer leaned right up into Max's chest. "I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you, so I got a little closer. Could you repeat what you said?"

Max pushed Pacer away. "I said we needed to have a conversation about barriers. I am trying to be a gracious guest, but it just feels harder and harder to do. You can't just feel me up or touch me down. I already feel exposed and none of that is okay. Do you understand?"

Pacer grinned. "Of course I do. I've been so bad. You're right. I just couldn't help myself once the suit went on. I'll be better. This trip is for you to have fun and relax."

Max sighed in relief. "Good. Now, if you could help me with the zipper on this catsuit. A change of clothes would be a great way to actually calming down."

"Of course. Roll over on your belly."

Max did so, the rubber squeaking as he moved into prone position. Pacer's paws rolled over Max's shoulders, fiddling with the zipper.

"Can't get it! Hold on." Pacer kept pushing down on the rubber, jerking the zipper left to right. Pacer got up on his knees, then directly on top of Max. Pushing down into the rubber, Pacer's bulge pressed directly into Max's butt.

Didn't we just talk barriers...? Max thought.

Pacer then took a paw and pinched on Max's cheek, this time deliberately thrusting into the rubber back. "Wait a minute. I can't do this. I forgot, we could have female visitors at any time. If they came in, you'd need to have your catsuit on. They're not that sharp. They wouldn't realize you're not one of them, even without the hood. Just a precaution! My bad!"

Max kicked and bucked at the last teasing comment until Pacer fell off of him.

"Hey, jackass! You knew what you were doing there! I'm going home TOMORROW. Don't try to convince me otherwise. I don't know what has happened in the past with your past guests, but I am not one of them."

Pacer backed away, looking equal parts hurt and remorseful. If he was faking, Max thought, he was a good actor.

"I'm so sorry... I don't know what came over me." His long ears drooped down as he sat on his own bed. Max was eyeing him suspiciously, not sure if this was just an act to shame him into going along with whatever gay bondage nonsense he had planned. When minutes passed with no further trouble, Max let his guard down. Pacer smiled awkwardly over at him. "You should get some sleep buddy, it's been a long day."

Max sighed. "Yeah, I guess." He turned over in bed and pulled the covers up over him, shooting one last dirty look at the rabbit before drifting off to a deep and dreamless sleep. He'd go home and this would be over, he would never have to see that stupid rabbit and his stupid dimension and his stupid, stupid, stupid vacation.

That is... until he woke up to the sensation of something tight around his neck. The human almost had an aneurysm as he shot up out of bed, half awake and gasping and groping at his neck. Whatever it was, it was made of smooth metal with a glass dot in front, right above his Adam's apple. Max jumped out of bed and stomped over to the dressing mirror in the corner of the room, and almost had a second aneurysm when he saw what it was: a shiny steel collar locked around his neck with a softly glowing green light on the front. Max's blood pressure spiked, his hands clenched so tightly into fists he felt pain in his fingers. He knew who did this, oh yes, he knew exactly...

"PACER."

Pacer slowly sat up, yawning and stroking his ears like Max hadn't just worn out his voice yelling. "Could you keep it down, sweetcheeks? Some people are trying to sleep."

"We are not going to be getting any sleep," Max snarled, voice quivering with white-hot, vein-popping rage, "until you get this fucking broke-dick torture collar off of me!"

Pacer just stared at him with a smirk, then busted out laughing.

"What's so fucking funny?!" Max snapped, wondering if he could get away with murder. Pacer fell back on the bed, still laughing.

"You think it's a torture collar!" He hopped up and approached the human slowly. "Now calm down, stud buns. Lemme put this in words you can wrap your head around. That. is. an. obedience collar."

Max raised his fist to deck the smug fucking rabbit, but the light on the collar flashed red and he found himself unable to swing at him, like his arm had just decided to ignore what his mind was telling it. He dropped his arm to the side and the collar's light returned to its mild green.

"Oh no..." Max dropped to his knees. The collar's light flashed blue and he felt like someone had stuck their finger in his brain and swirled it around like a drink being stirred. Memories went fuzzy. He felt light headed and tired. It was hard to even stay angry when it was hard to focus his mind enough to be angry at something.

"Wha..." Max moaned. The effect faded, leaving a hungover daze. Finally, his head cleared back up. "What wazzat?"

"Those," Pacer said with a smug grin, "are the two settings of obedience. I'd explain how it works, but hey, you probably wouldn't understand. Now come here for a bit."

The collar flashed red, and Max found his range of actions completely limited. He was frozen in place, literally frozen in place. Max screamed out all kinds of actions in his mind, every desperate lashing and whipping, but none of them followed through. Finally, by chance, he thought about moving towards Pacer, and his legs jerked forward. He stepped forward for a few steps, but upon trying to step away, his legs and arms locked. Only his mind and eyes were his. Finally, he gave in, and moved onto the bed next to Pacer.

"You bitch. You skeevy bitch. Take this off!" cursed Max. His anger pressed through to his cheeks, pulsing to a blushed red. Pacer simply tsk-tsked, and pressed a button on his watch. The light on the collar turned blue, and again Max went vapid. His brain wiped away in waves of white and then black, and he leaned sideways into the softness of the bedsheets. Nothing was better than that for his simple mind. Soft. Simple.

Pacer handled Max and pressed him onto his back, rubbing a lotion into his skin. Wherever Max had exposed skin, Pacer rubbed in the lotion. "Cupcake, this is for you! I'm doing this so you can be happy! Don't you like that?" Max lazily took in the words. Did he want to be happy? What's the right answer? It had to be yes, right? "Yeah..." Max dribbled out.

"Well, this'll help, you stupid broad." Pacer rolled up against the rubber catsuit of Max, squeezing his bulge directly into Max's ass. Max drooled in his place. He was held close, he was comfortable, and he was secure. What else could he want? He couldn't think of a single thing, grunting in satisfaction. In fact, when Pacer periodically pressed further into him, he couldn't help but feel a level of satisfaction. That meant that not only was he getting what he needed, but he was also gifting it! He fell asleep, spooned right in the arms of his rabbit.

Max woke up. Sore. As if he had been sleeping in the wrong position all night. He thought back to last night. Was that real? He reached up to his neck. Cold metal. What the fuck?

This would not do. He'd give a call to the International Travel Agency and get this sorted out immediately. Max quickly paced the burrow. No Pacer. Okay, just gotta find his phone... and it didn't exist. No matter. He'd just grab the pager from his bag. He looked around the burrow, but it wasn't there either. Fucking Pacer must have taken it.

Fine. He'd fucking hike back to the transportation hub in the middle of goddamn Bunny Woods. Max stomped to the door, no shoes and catsuit on, when suddenly the light on his collar turned red. Max froze. No matter what he did, he couldn't get any closer to the door. No matter what he did, he couldn't get within arm's reach.

He could, however, turn his neck to look around and saw Pacer strolling up beside him, waggling his finger like a scolding parent. Max's blood felt like it would boil right through him. That hellspawn rabbit. What has he done now?