Vacation Adventures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wahoo_1991
Wahoo_1991
159 Followers

She lay on her back with her legs spread wide. I could tell immediately by the look of her down there that she had been enjoying the evening as her lips were protruding and glistening. I got above her and began to slide my cock along her slit back and forth a few times before finally plunging deep inside her. I knew that I was not going to last long so I concentrated on giving her a series of full deep thrusts that I knew would heighten her excitement. I wanted to prolong the moment but in the end the site of her luscious breasts reacting to the force of my pounding was just too much and I came before she had a chance to join me.

After a few moments to catch my breath I rolled off her and apologized for being so quick. I told her the night had been amazing and I just couldn't help it. She told me it was ok but that I better try to recover quickly because the she was going to need a full release before she could go to sleep. I told her I would do my best to get ready to go again soon.

With nothing to do but wait until the little guy had a chance to recover, I turned on the tv and found something for us to watch. After about 20 minutes or so I got up to pee and then decided to get some more ice so that I could have a cold drink of water. I put on some gym shorts and a t-shirt and headed to the end of the hall for ice. I flipped the security lock over so that the door wouldn't fully close which would allow me to get back in the room without a key.

However, when I returned the door was completely closed. I checked the room number again to make sure I wasn't at the wrong room but it wasn't. I was confused so I knocked lightly on the door. From the other side of the room I heard my wife ask what was wrong. I told her the door was locked.

She then asked "Did you like it when that couple saw my boobs?" I thought this was a strange conversation to have through the door, but since I was the only one in the hallway I went along.

I told her "it was a rush to be so daring in the elevator and sorta exciting that we got caught."

She told me "that's what I thought." But next she said, "if you want back in you have to take off your shorts."

I didn't have any underwear on so I knew what that meant. I told her "I'm not wearing underwear."

"I know," was all that she said in reply.

She had really turned the tables on me, but if she wanted to keep things going I was not going to be the one that stopped it. I looked both ways down the hall and decided that after what she had done tonight I really had no option but to do what she asked. So, with the full ice bucket in one hand I pulled my shorts down with the other.

She told me that I was too close to the door and she couldn't see me thought the peep hole. So I backed up against the wall on the other side of the hall. I was starting to get nervous but it was also somewhat exciting standing in the hall with my dick fully exposed to the world.

She then said, "It doesn't look like it is ready yet so I don't think I can let you in."

I looked down and my little guy was just hanging down. So I said, "Maybe you should come out here and help the situation." At first there was no response. Then, after a few seconds, the door opened and there stood my wife, completely nude.

The appearance of her amazing tits out in the open again was great but I was taken with the sight of her pussy exposed outside for the first time. She trimmed before the trip and the only hair was a small dark triangle on top. However, due to our previous lovemaking her lips were engorged and protruding which made the sight very lewd and extremely hot. I could feel my cock starting to stir.

While holding the door all the way open she asked, "What do you need me for?"

I told her, "You are my inspiration of course."

As I watched she casually flipped the security latch back over and then walked across the hall to where I stood and took my now stiffening dick in her hand. "It feels like somebody is getting ready," she told me in a low voice.

She turned and started for the door holding my now rock hard member but I didn't budge. My lack of movement stopped her in her tracks and I pounced from behind. I immediately wrapped my arms around her and began to fondly her heavy breasts.

As I glanced around to ensure we were still alone, I noticed for the first time a hemispherical dark object protruding from the top of the wall at the end of the hall some 15 feet or so away. It immediately dawned on me that I was looking at a security camera. It occurred to me that if anyone downstairs was watching they had a perfect view of me fondling my wife tits. Almost without consciously meaning to I lifted my wife's amazing breasts from the underside as if to offer them to our unseen watcher.

One of my hands then slid down her body and began to rub her pussy lips. She was incredibly wet and I knew that the show was about to end because I needed to take her into the room and finish what I had started earlier... she had earned it. As if on cue, my wife responded to me touching her down there by turning slightly to give me better access. This movement also resulted in her facing directly at the wall mounted camera lens. I have no idea if anyone was on the other end watching, but if they were they were treated to the most amazing view of my nude wife grinding on my very active fingers while her tits swayed back and forth on her chest.

That was it... I couldn't take it anymore and I picked her up and lifted her against the wall next to our room door. I had her just high enough that I could get my now fully erect cock into her pussy with ease. I started to move in and out rhythmically. She was so wet that I could hear my dick enter her with each thrust. My head was spinning thinking about what we were doing. I was now fucking my wife in a hotel hallway not three days after she had been embarrassed by being seen wearing a t-shirt without a bra.

I was getting into a good rhythm when it happened. Unlike in the movies where the heroes hear somebody opening a door and have time to leap out of eyesight, in the real world there is no warning when someone opens a door. So, it was quite a shock when a man emerged from his room five or six doors down with little or no warning.

He was probably in his forties and wearing a t-shirt and boxer shorts. The ice bucket in his hands made it pretty clear what he was doing. As I well knew the ice machine was in the opposite direction towards the elevators. He paused for a few second before turning towards the elevator. In that moment he had quite a view of me in my t-shirt holding my naked wife up against the wall. She had her arms wrapped around my neck so the side of her breast was in full view as was her wonderful ass.

As he walked away from us we had a big decision to make. Did we retreat to our room before he returned or did we finish what we had started? I looked into her eyes and expected her to make the decision for us. As I continued to thrust in and out of her she simply looked back into my eyes. The moment turned into a few seconds and it begin to don on me that my normally shy and modest wife was not stopping this.

We kept our eyes locked as the gentlemen returned from the ice machine this time he was able to take in the scene the entire time he walked down the hall. I could see him there out my peripheral vision and my heart was racing. As I continued what I was doing my wife actually broke off from looking at me and looked directly at our voyeur as he reached his room. This was the final straw for me and I began to finish.

My wife has told me that when I get ready to finish my penis becomes even bigger and that is why we typically can climax together. This appeared to be the case again here in the hallway and as I made my last several thrusts before ejaculating inside her she began to whimper and I knew she was beginning to finish as well while our friend watched. Our silent watcher took in the entire scene while standing silently and motionless outside his room.

With the act complete I exited my wife and set her back down on the floor. She made no move to cover herself, instead, after a moment she walked calmly and confidently back into our room. I followed immediately behind and imagined what a sight we must have been, me with my still semi-rigid cock glistening with her wetness and her with her fully engorged vagina protruding from between her legs.

And with that the most amazing and sexually adventurous night of our lives had come to an end. While I can't say that this led to some exhibitionist awakening in my wife, I certainly made it clear to me how much I loved it when she showed off her amazing body.

Wahoo_1991
Wahoo_1991
159 Followers
12