Vacation at a Nude Resort Ch. 01

Story Info
Getting there can be fun too.
1.6k words
4.29
149.3k
29

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 10/11/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have always been amazed at the pleasure my wife gets from flashing her tits to a lonely driver on the highway or flashing her naked pussy to another man during dinner at a restaurant. She has always been an exhibitionist and now it was my turn to participate.

Halfway into our flight to Cancun I eased my seat back while my thoughts drifted to the week ahead. My cock was hard and filled my boxers as nervous excitement was building inside me. I could not believe my wife had talked me into vacationing at a nudist resort but I had never been afraid of trying something new, especially if it meant lying around naked with her on a tropical beach in the middle of winter.

My wife rested her head on my shoulder as I watched our flight attendant work her way down the aisle serving drinks and flirting with the other passengers. I could not help but notice how beautiful this flight attendant was and I was anxious for her to arrive at our seats for a better view of her and her huge tits. I could tell she was wearing a white, lace bra because her breasts were pushing against the fabric of her white shirt. Our eyes met a couple of times as I continued to stare at her while she worked. She smiled when she finally got to our seats and we ordered our drinks. After mixing our drinks the flight attendant reached over to hand my wife her drink sticking her tits inches from my face. They were every bit as huge close up as they were from distance. She handed me my drink and moved on to the next passenger as I sipped my drink and smiled.

It was obvious what had just happened and my wife asked if I enjoyed having another woman's big breasts in my face. I just smiled and sipped my drink while she whispered in my ear that she loved seeing another woman show off her tits to me. She reached for a blanket and pulled it over our laps saying she was a bit cold. I was actually hot but played along because I knew what was coming. Being as discreet as possible her hand made its way to my crotch and she squeezed and fondled my member. Not daring enough for my wife, she unzipped my pants, searched for my throbbing cock and freed it under the blanket. Her soft hands felt so good wrapped around my hard-on while she started stroking me gently. Up and down, up and down she stroked while I did my best to conceal the pleasure it brought me. Her strokes began to quicken in pace and harden in strength and I knew I was going to cum.

As I was about to explode, a soft voice asked if we needed a re-fill on our drinks. My eyes quickly focused on the buxom flight attendant who now stood at our seats watching as my wife stroked my dick under the blanket. Her face was flush and her chest was heaving with each breath. My wife told her that she was fine but I would need a re-fill in about one minute and asked her to wait until I was ready. The flight attendant just stood there watching, knowing full well that I was about to unload my wad into this airplane blanket.

I closed my eyes and shivered as my wife squeezed my every last drop into the blanket. She placed my worn out cock back into my pants, zipped me up and kissed me on the cheek like nothing had happened. I glanced at the flight attendant and it was very clear that she had enjoyed our little show by the way her nipples were protruding into her blouse. I had a feeling that she would be looking for an empty lavatory as soon as she re-filled my drink and I wanted to follow her to see how wet her pussy really was. After handing me my drink, she informed us that we were starting our descent and gently removed the cum-stained blanket from our laps. My wife smiled at me and told me that was just the beginning of an awesome vacation.

As we searched for a taxi cab to take us to the small nudist resort about 20 miles south of Cancun, the warm, moist tropical air felt great on our skin as it was used to the cold air of a Chicago winter. We loaded our things into a cab and settled in the back seat for the 30-minute drive to the resort. The driver offered us a couple of Coronas, which we gladly paid for and sipped as we left the airport. The cold beers tasted great on this hot day in Cancun.

As the cab made its way through the jungle of tour busses and other cabs also leaving the airport, my wife removed the light sweater she had worn on the plane and now sat next to me in a tight tank top with spaghetti straps. This action got the immediate attention of the cab driver and he moved his mirror for a better view of my wife's tits. I sipped my cold beer and admired how beautiful my wife was and how round and firm her 36d tits were. There was no sag in them and they were perfect for sucking for hours upon hours on a cold winter night.

My wife also noticed that the cab driver had moved his mirror for a better view and I could tell this unleashing her exhibitionist ways. She wanted to give him a show he would never forget. As she peered out the window, her left hand drifted up and came to rest on her tits while her fingers began to gently circle her nipples. With this sensation her nipples instantly became erect and could easily be seen through her white tank. The driver's eyes were now fixed on my wife's tits while he strained to keep the car on the road. She finished her beer and announced that she had not expected for Mexico to be so hot. I had no idea if the driver understood English but it did not matter as she casually lifted her shirt over breasts and freed them from the confines of the tight tank-top.

The driver slowed the cab to a slow pace and stared in his mirror as my wife's beautiful breasts were now on display. She cupped her tits with her hands and massaged them while twirling her nipples with her fingers. She stared back at the driver in his mirror while she brought a tit to her mouth and furiously licked her erect nipple and then did the same with the other tit and nipple. The driver was now literally drooling over my wife when she slid her hands under her skirt and removed her pink thong panties. She smelled her panties, reached over the seat and set them next to the driver.

Her hands disappeared under her skirt and I whipped out my cock trying to relieve the building pressure. She hiked her skirt up and her tits were heaving as she began fingering her clit. The driver moved his mirror again for a better view of my wife's pussy. I watched as she ran her finger from her clit down her lips and into her soaking wet pussy. I wanted to suck on her tits so bad but this was her show. She continued to finger fuck herself while she moaned and panted. She was into it like I had never witnessed before. With one finger deep in her pussy another one stroked her clit. Her ecstasy was close and she would not be denied. With a loud scream that almost caused the driver to loose control of the cab, she climaxed and I watched her sex juice flow out of her pussy. Her body shook from the shear pleasure but she was not done.

She looked at me, grabbed my throbbing cock and moved me to the center of the seat. She raised her firm ass up off the seat and leaned forward placing her tits over the seat between us and the driver. As the driver adjusted his mirror once again she grabbed his hand placed his fingers on her nipples resting just inches from his face. The driver stared in his mirror while his own fingers now twirled my wife's naked nipples. While having her nipples teased and flicked, my wife lowered her dripping pussy down onto my throbbing cock. My cock head slid in her pussy as she slid her ass up and down on my dick and controlled the pace of the show. I could feel the walls of her pussy tighten with each motion and within minutes I was pumping my load deep inside her pussy.

After my cock stopped thrusting my load, she slid off my cock and pulled her nipples away from the driver's fingers. She said "gracias" to the driver but there was no response and she put her tank back on as we pulled into the front entrance of the resort. I noticed that the driver was trembling while he unloaded our luggage from the trunk and I was stunned when he did not accept the generous tip I was offering. He kept saying "no gracias" and "may I keep?" as he pointed to my wife's pink thongs still lying in the front seat. I knew as he drove off that within five minutes my wife's thong would be wrapped around his cock while he masturbated and relived the show he had just seen. This was going to be a good week.