Vacation at a Nude Resort Ch. 02

Story Info
The Cabana Boy delivers more than drinks.
1.4k words
4.38
127.2k
17

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 10/11/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We checked into the resort with no problems and headed for our private cabana out by the beach. As we walked thought the lush, jungle setting of the resort we knew had selected the perfect place for our first nudist experience. The resort was extremely private and only had 20 cabanas which meant there were only 19 other couples in the entire resort.

We arrived at our cabana which was situated on the edge of the beach and headed straight for the balcony to look at the view. The view from our balcony was amazing as it looked over the crystal blue waters of the Gulf Of Mexico and the water could not have been more than 100 feet from our balcony. We noticed naked couples, young and old, lying on the beach in the late afternoon sun and we longed to join them the next day.

After a passionate fuck on the balcony and a long day of travelling we slept peacefully while the sounds of the waves lapping against the shore flooded our cabana. We awoke the next morning with a gorgeous sunrise penetrating our cabana through the open doors from the balcony.

We sipped the fresh orange juice and ate the bagels that were delivered to our door and got dressed for the beach. We were both nervous but knew that the beach would not be as crowded as a normal beach so we assumed we could find our own little secluded spot while we got used to being totally naked.

My wife came out of the bathroom wearing her new white string bikini that I knew she had bought for the trip. It was the sexiest thing I had ever seen her in. Two little triangles of cloth tried to cover her nipples but they were losing the battle since her nipples were already sticking out like thimbles. Two strings held a small patch of cloth in front of her pussy while one dove down the crack of her ass. Unable to move, I just stood there staring at my wife's virtually naked body. I had a feeling that I would have hard-on this entire trip just looking at her.

It was time for the beach so we strolled through the pool area and headed for the beach. As we walked through the pool area, no one really seemed to pay attention to us because we were all there together sharing a nude vacation. There was a nice mix of young couples and old couples, none of which had Baywatch type bodies.

After helping us drag some lounge chairs to a secluded spot on the beach we sent the cabana boy for some margaritas. My wife commented how cute she thought he was and how he probably had the best job in the world that a 20-year old could possibly have. I agreed and wished a hot little cabana girl would bring us our drinks.

While waiting for our margaritas we decided it was time to get naked and I stood up and slid my trunks down to my ankles. Standing there naked on a beach felt invigorating. I thought I would have felt more nervous but all nervousness had switched to excitement. My cock began to grow as my wife stood to remove her bikini. She untied her top and it fell from her huge tits. They were absolutely amazing. Firm, round, no sag what so ever and all natural. Her hard nipples pointed at me as I sat in front of her wanting to suck them. She removed her bikini bottoms and her freshly shaved bald pussy glistened in the sun. She handed me the lotion and told me not to miss an inch. I squeezed the oil on her shoulders and let drip down to her tits where it pooled on her nipples. I massaged her tits rubbing in every drop of the lotion and then moved down to take care of her pussy, ass and legs. I paid extra attention to her pussy because I did not want to take a chance on getting a sunburn in the most precious area on her body and did not hesitate to slide a finger into her as she got wetter by the second.

The cabana boy was obviously smitten with my wife's body when he returned with our drinks because he almost spilled the tray he was carrying them on. He finally gained control of the tray and handed my wife her margarita. I loved how other men, especially young men, were attracted to my wife's body.

After finishing our first round of drinks, I told my wife that I was going into the ocean to cool off since it was getting hotter by the second. She said was fine and would order us another round of drinks while I was gone. The cool water of the ocean felt amazing on my naked body as I swam out about 50 feet where I could still touch but the water came to the top of my chest. I looked back toward the beach and saw my wife ordering the drinks from the cabana boy. I was sure my wife could see the bulge in his shorts because I could see it from 50 feet away. As the cabana boy left, I watched my wife lean back in her chair and start to gently finger her clit. My hand reached for my cock and I began to stroke it as she rubbed her clit and slit. I kept watching and could see the glistening juices from her pussy start to form as they sparkled in the sunlight.

As the cabana boy approached with the drinks my wife stopped fingering her pussy and swung her legs around to the side of the chair. The cabana boy now stood in front of her and handed her the drinks which she sat on the small table between the two chairs. I watched as the two of them kept talking and was shocked when my wife reached for the cabana boy's shorts, unbuttoned and unzipped them. I watched as she fumbled around and finally released his cock that was aching to be freed. My cock was a nice 7 inches but the cabana boy's cock must have been at least 10 inches long. I had always fantasized about watching my wife suck another man's cock but I had never dreamed it would ever happen.

The cabana boy's cock was at full strength and staring my wife in face. She stroked it a couple of times and then kissed the head before swallowing 7 inches of it. The cabana boy buried his fingers in my wife's hair as she slid his shaft in and out of her mouth. At first, she sucked slowly while taking an extra inch of cock until she was deep throating all 10 inches of the young man's cock. As she got used to all 10 inches she began to suck faster and I began stroking my cock faster. She started to suck the first 5 inches of his cock hard and fast while she used her hands on the bottom 5 inches. The young man began to quiver as my wife took his cock out of her mouth and pointed it at her tits. She promptly squeezed every drop of this young man's white wad all over all over her naked tits. As she let go of his massive cock, she rubbed the liquid lotion into her tits like suntan oil, stood up and faced the back of the chair with her firm ass raised and begging to be fucked doggie-style.

The cabana boy took the hint and moved in behind her. He held on to my wife's tits for leverage then buried his cock into my wife's wet pussy with one quick thrust. Her head arched back as all 10 inches entered her pussy. The cabana boy continued pumping and fucking my wife as he pinched her nipples and she played with her own clit.

I knew she had climaxed when she went limp against the back of the chair. The cabana boy removed his cock from my wife's pussy and tucked it back in his shorts. My wife made her way to her chair and wiped her pussy down with towel. She sipped her drink as she watched the cabana boy hurry back to his duties. I found myself as turned on as ever as I vigorously stroked my cock underneath the water and unloaded my own white wad into the deep blue sea.