Vacation at a Nude Resort Ch. 03

Story Info
Older woman makes interesting proposal.
1.8k words
4.33
167k
15

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 10/11/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was awakened on the second morning of our vacation with my wife stroking my cock to life. After only a few strokes, it rose to the occasion and she climbed on top of me ready to begin another day of our vacation. It was obvious by the way my dick slid into her pussy that she had gotten up before me to pleasure herself. My cock was now the final piece of the puzzle she needed for her complete orgasm. She arched her back, stuck her tits out and rode me like a cowgirl until I blew my load deep in her pussy.

We did not bother with our suits since we would only take them off minutes later but we did cover ourselves with the fishnet robes provided for us by the resort. As we approached the pool area we decided to cool off in the pool before heading to the beach. We also thought this would be a good way to meet other couples since we had not socialized with anyone since we arrived at the resort.

My wife slid into the pool while I remained seated on the edge and surveyed the crowd. There were young and old couples of all shapes and sizes hanging around (no pun intended) the pool area and I quickly decided that my wife had the hottest body in the entire resort. This was confirmed when every set of male eyes followed my naked wife as she swam from one end of the pool to the other. But why wouldn't they stare? She was 5'5, 115 with 36d tits that look like they did when she was 18.

After another lap my wife nestled up beside me standing against the side of the pool. Her beautiful tan tits seemed to float effortlessly in the tit-high water and her nipples were as hard as diamonds from the cool water in the pool. From behind her sunglasses, she began to survey the other couples in the area. She focused in on another young couple probably about 25 years old and asked if I thought the woman was sexy. I quickly replied that any woman sunbathing in the nude is sexy but she wasn't satisfied with my evasiveness. She said that she thought the woman had a nice body, with somewhat small tits, and that her partner had a nice chest and arms and his cock was average. I agreed but defended my fellow man by reminding her that the water was cold and there could be shrinkage involved.

As the sun got hotter I joined my wife in the cool pool when an older couple swam up and started chatting with us. Even though we had been virtually naked for two days we both felt a little uneasy about carrying on a conversation with another completely naked couple. Our inhibitions quickly vanished as we got to know Rob and Sue better and our conversation was as if we all had bathing suits on. Rob and Sue were in their late forties and were celebrating their twentieth wedding anniversary. They decided to celebrate their anniversary at a nude resort in hopes of re-establishing some raw passion in their marriage now that their only daughter had went away to college. Their sex life had never lacked but they really wanted to have the pure lust they had for each other early in their marriage. We confided in them that we were 30 years old and no plans for kids yet while we established our careers.

After a few more minutes of chatting, my wife announced that she was ready for the beach and we all decided to continue our conversation that night over dinner in the resort's gourmet restaurant. As we exited the pool, I told my wife that I had forgotten my headphones and was going back to the cabana to get them. She said she would order some drinks and save a spot for me out on the beach. Although I did need my headphones, I secretly wanted to watch and see if my wife would tip the cabana boy with a nice blow job the way she did the previous day.

As I opened the balcony door to watch my wife, I heard a knock on the door. I could see my wife on the beach so I was very curious as to who was knocking on the door. I was somewhat shocked to see Sue standing there dressed in the tiny see-through robes provided to all guests at the resort. I invited her in and we moved to the living room of the cabana. Without any hesitation, she quickly informed me of the real reason that she and Rob were at the nude resort. It seemed that Rob had not had an erection in over 5 years and the doctor had recommended shock therapy by excessive visual stimulation. They had selected the nude resort with hopes that being surrounded by naked women for a full week would stimulate Rob's cock back to life. Sue also said that watching another couple fuck each other was the shock therapy they were looking for and they had started up the conversation with me and my wife in hopes that we would be the couple they would watch.

I was in complete shock as Sue explained her scenario and I actually began to feel sorry for her because I realized she had not had a cock inside her or given a blow job in over five years. This was her last chance at reviving their sex life and she said she would do anything for my wife and I to agree to this because it would mean so much to them. When she said she would do anything she really meant it because she slowly untied her robe and let it fall to the floor.

Sue now stood before me completely naked and I realized how beautiful she actually was. Her body had been somewhat hidden under the water in the pool but I looked her over through the eyes of lustful teenager. She wasn't thin but she was no where near being heavy. Gravity had taken its toll on her tits but they were still round and plenty firm in my opinion. My eyes traveled from her wonderful tits to her bushy pussy that was showing signs of maturity with the salt and pepper look. I normally preferred a shaved or closely trimmed pussy, but there was something special about Sue's hairy triangle.

As I continued to stare without saying a word, Sue stepped toward me and untied my robe letting it fall to the floor. There was no where to hide my growing erection and the fact that I was completely turned on by this very intriguing woman. Sue commented that it had been five long years since she had seen or played with a hard throbbing cock. She stepped forward, wrapped her arms around my neck pulling our naked bodies together and proceeded to bury her tongue deep in my mouth. As our tongues wrestled I could feel her large breasts pressing into my chest and they were much firmer than I had imagined. Her hairy pussy tickled my dick as Sue grinded her bush it into my cock.

While still kissing her I pulled my body away from hers and reached between her legs for a close up feel of her hairy mound. My fingers quickly found her bush and parted her wet hair trying to find her clit. Her clit was as hard as a rock when I began fingering it but she pulled away and said that Rob always fingers her and brings her to orgasm. She informed me that she had not pleasured real live cock in over five years and that was all she wanted from me at this time. I had always heard that older women were the best lovers and I had a great feeling that I was about to find out.

Sue took me by the cock and led me to the couch where she sat me down facing out toward the ocean. I looked out over the beach and watched my wife swallow the cabana boy's cock just like she did the day before when he delivered our drinks and I found myself even more turned on.

Sue began by kissing me on the neck and working her tongue down my chest and stomach. I could feel her erect nipples sliding down every inch of my body. She reached my cock, wrapped both hands around it and massaged it gently. With my cock still enclosed by two amazing hands Sue lowered her mouth and flicked the head of my cock with her tongue licking the pre-cum that was already oozing from my cock head. She looked at me told me she forgot how good pre-cum could taste.

As she removed her hands from my cock she lowered her mouth onto my head and then swallowed all seven inches of my manhood. My cock appeared and disappeared into her mouth several times before she removed it completely. Her tongue started at the base of my shaft and worked its way up to my cock head. She paid special attention to every throbbing vein showing in my massive cock. Her fingers found their way to my asshole and she began pressuring the hole that had never been entered before. My wife had played with my asshole before but it had never felt this good.

I leaned back on the couch and just watched as this beautiful woman kept licking and sucking the cock that she had waited five years to suck and fuck. It was amazing how she could bring me to the point of ejaculation then back off to prolong the pleasure for both of us.

Sue had been giving me head for over twenty minutes when she released my cock from her mouth one final time. She climbed onto my lap and lowered her pussy down onto my cock head. Her pussy felt so wet and tight since it not been fucked in over five years and she moaned as she buried my entire shaft deep in her pussy. Her luscious tits were at mouth level so I squeezed them together and sucked both nipples as the same time. Sue loved it and began fucking my dick by lowering herself up and down on my shaft. She fucked me hard and fast, up and down on my cock. It was obvious that she had definitely missed fucking for the past five years.

After several minutes of fucking, I blew my load up her pussy and felt my body go limp. Sue pulled my face into her tits and squeezed me while my body convulsed in orgasm. After every drop of my cum was in her pussy she slid my dick out of her and kissed and thanked me for the most pleasure she had had in five years. I just sat on the couch and watched her beautiful body as she put her robe on and said that she would see me at dinner. I looked out the balcony and noticed that my wife was done with the cabana boy so I headed out to the beach for a well-deserved nap.