Vacation at Sister's House Pt. 02

Story Info
Dad joins my visit at my sister's house and we are all naked.
10.3k words
4.59
53.7k
28

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/19/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning I woke to my sister lying next to me in her bed. We were both naked and my breasts were pressed against her back as we spooned while the morning sun broke through the blinds. My arm was laying over my sister's side and my hand was covering her tit and her nipple was between two of my fingers. A smile crossed my face as I recalled what had happened the night before.

As I lay there recalling the night, my body reminded me that it was morning and I had to pee. Regretfully, I pulled my grip loose from my sister's amazing tit and pulled my arm from its place at her side and slowly rolled out of bed so as not to wake her. I went into the bathroom, just off the bedroom, and sat to release my full bladder. As my stream began, I recalled my sister's mouth on my pussy as her tongue found my slit which caused a shiver to course my body. Her tongue was amazing.

I also recalled the taste of her wet pussy as my tongue explored my first pussy to eat. I could not believe I had waited this long to eat pussy, it tasted great. As I finished peeing, my sister walked into the bathroom and was startled as she saw me standing up from the toilet "sorry sis, I didn't know you were in here."

"No prob, come on in, I'm finished" I said as I checked out her body while a he rubbed her eyes moving across the bathroom towards me. She turned at the toilet, sat and began to pee. My mind, instantly, went to me eating her out last night, shiver crawled my body again.

"So today, after breakfast, we can lay out in the backyard and later go into town and buy food for the week" she said as she finished peeing. As she stood up, I noticed her mound was bare and I remembered it last night, being slippery as I ate her out.

"Sounds good to me" I said as I brushed my hair out then brushed my teeth. Cathy joined me at the sink, brushing her hair then teeth. After brushing, I stood admiring my body and compared it to my sister's. Our bodies looked great as I admired our tits and how our hips matched as they curved to our thighs.

Cathy looked up and asked "what are you doing?"

"Admiring our bodies" I said as our eyes met. "I love you Cathy" as I turned and faced her, the wrapped my arms around her. Cathy turned towards me and returned the hug. Our tits met and I felt Cathy press her crotch toward me. I returned the move and our smooth mounds met.

After a longer than normal hug, Cathy pulled back and said "let's get out in the backyard before it gets too late." I agreed and we left the bathroom to put on our swimsuits. Cathy said there was no need for any suit, unless I just had to have because she has a 6 foot privacy fence around the yard. That said, Cathy walked out of the bedroom totally naked and went to the kitchen for coffee. If it was good enough for her then, it was good enough for me.

Cathy and I grew up together and I looked up to her as my role model. She was always a good example for me from the way she studied during school to the way she was around her various boyfriends. She was always available to me when I needed advise about anything. I could tell her anything and she would never judge and she was the best listener.

When I started dating, it was Cathy who taught me how to kiss and what 'the bases' meant to a guy. She was my rock so it was nothing for me to blindly follow her.

In the kitchen we drank coffee and ate some fruit she had in her fridge. We made a shopping list as we sat there and talked about her new house and the long process to become an owner of a house. I could listen to Cathy all day as she taught me while she talked and had a soothing calm voice as well.

After we talked a while, we put our dishes in the sink and went out back. There were several towels that Cathy used to lay across her lawn furniture by the back door and she advised that I get a few as the furniture might be hot. After spreading the towels out, Cathy asked if I would put tanning lotion on her back to which I agreed. She lay face down on the lounger and I grabbed the lotion, opened it and placed a small amount in my hands. I positioned myself between her feet where I started and worked my way up to her thighs, stopping to put more lotion in my hand. I spread the lotion across her thighs and moved up on her well toned round ass.

As I made circular motions on her ass, I slowed my motion so I could get a better view of her puckered ass hole. As a bonus, I was able to lower my circles into her inner thighs so her pussy lips were spread opened, giving me a great view of her love tunnel. After a few slow circles, I noticed Cathy was raising her ass as I opened her up. The smell of her sex and the appearance of moisture at her lips indicated that she was enjoying this but I didn't want her to get off, not yet. I paused to put more lotion on my hands then I moved up her body and sat straddling her ass while I applied the lotion to her back. While I was straddling her, I felt her push her ass towards my slightly spread pussy.

As I was rubbing the lotion in, I pushed my pussy into her rising ass only to find that I could just touch her pussy with mine. I loved the feel but I was not ready for her to get off, not yet. As I made larger circles on her back, I let my fingertips brush the sides of her full tits that had been pushed out due to her laying face down.

I had finished her back and told her it was my turn. I lay across the other lounger and Cathy started as I did, between my feet. She moved up to my upper thighs and as she made circular motions, I felt my ass cheeks open and I knew she was getting a view of my puckered ass hole. She took her time as she pulled her thumbs right over my hole causing me to wince slightly,

After a short pause over my hole, Cathy poured lotion on my back and slowly rubbed it in taking great care as her hands passed the side of my tits. "Flip" was all she said.

"What, flip?" I questioned.

"Yes, I have to get your other side so I don't have to get up later and do it" she said as she gave me that look of 'waiting...' She raised up off of me and I squirmed till I was face up as her legs were on either side of my hips. Without thinking, she sat back down and her slightly opened pussy landed right on my bare mound.

Cathy took the lotion and poured it in her hand then rubbed my stomach and slowly made circles as she moved up my body. As her hands found my tits, my nipples had already gotten hard. Cathy took her time as she massaged the lotion on my tits and I felt her begin to rock her hips slightly forward and backward on my mound.

It didn't take long for both of us to start breathing harder. I was hoping she would not stop as I felt that similar tingle starting from within. Several times she pinched my nipples which caused me to wince and bite my lower lip. I also arched my back so she could get a better hold on my tits. Cathy was grinding her clit into my mound and I rotated my hips so my clit could meet hers.

As our clits touched, a shock rocked my body and a let out a moan "aaahhhHHOOoooo." Cathy's grinding increased as she was in the beginnings of her first orgasm of the day. I was grinding her in return as the tingle took over my body letting me know that I was also beginning my first orgasm of the day.

We rubbed our clits together as our orgasms increased. Our moans and noises we were making could probably be heard two houses down but we didn't care. Cathy's stomach muscles began to convulse involuntarily, causing her pelvis to thrust forward in short bursts which caused her clit to push on my clit. This caused my stomach muscles to convulse and push my clit past hers. We were taking turns involuntarily lengthening our orgasms.

I had to force myself to reach for Cathy's hips and force her back away from my clit as it was uber sensitive and I had to have a break. I thought I was going to black out from the pleasure as Cathy fell across my body. We were two bodies sweating and breathing like we had just come up from being under water for too long. I managed to put my arms around her to prevent her from sliding off of me as we recovered from our mind blowing orgasms.

As our breathing slowed, Cathy sat up on me and said "that was incredible! I have never had an orgasm that strong!" After gathering my senses, I realized that the neighbors had to have heard us and was very embarrassed as well as satisfied. Sure, I was okay with them seeing me in my seductive clothing but not hearing me as I have my orgasm in the backyard, with my sister. Oh well, now they have, I thought, and smiled up at Cathy.

"It was so incredible" I said.

Cathy stood up and left a pool of our juices on my mound and lips. She turned and bent over it to licked me clean. This caused another orgasm within me so I pushed her back and swept the remaining juice onto my hand and licked it clean. We both laid back on the loungers and were asleep in no time.

I was awakened later to Cathy's voice talking on her cell phone. She was telling the person that she would see them tomorrow and I was hoping that she would not have to leave me by myself due to work. As she ended the call she said " that was dad and he is coming out tomorrow. I called him to see if he could come do a few maintenance things around here. I told him I would make it worth his while."

My dad and my sister were very close. Growing up, she was his shadow. All she had to do was give him that pitiful look and pouty lip and he would do anything. This would send my mom into orbit and what I believe the center for most of their arguments. He would always remain calm during their 'discussions' and after my mom went off on him, she would throw her hands in the air and say "I give up, you raise them mister know it all!" Dad spent many nights sleeping in the spare bedroom and I remember my sister coming out of there one early morning when I had to get up and pee.

I always wondered about that in the back of my mind but now I think I understand. Cathy and dad had an 'understanding', she asked for things, he rewarded, then she rewarded him. I'm not sure just yet how she rewarded him so I'm going to watch when he's here to see what happens.

At midday, clouds moved in so we went in and shared a shower that was very exhilarating to say the least. We washed each other from head to toe, front to back, getting every crack and crevice. After our shower, we put on very similar clothing, consisting of blue jean short shorts, the ones that have the front pocket sticking out through the leg hole, and loose fitting tank shirts with low cut armholes that revealed our ribcages. If either of us were to lean forward, our tits would be on full display from the side.

We grabbed a quick lunch then left for the grocery. Being midday, there weren't too many people in the store, not that that mattered, so we took our leisure time gathering the items on our list. In the fruits and vegetable section, I had to bend over as the cucumbers we wanted were on the bottom shelf.

I had forgotten that I had that shirt on but was reminded when I selected my cucumbers, after much searching and moving of inferior cucumbers, when I looked down the isle and the produce guy was standing there with his mouth hanging open. He appeared to be frozen in place and Cathy was grinning from ear to ear as she was near him and got the same show. "Hey lady, nice tits!" Cathy shouted from where she stood. This rattled the produce guy and he jumped like he was shot, scrambling to attempt hiding himself from me seeing him.

When he had evacuated the area, Cathy burst out laughing as she walked back to where I was. "Damn Erin, that was hot!" She put her hand in the side of my shirt and gave my tit a squeeze. I moved my arm back, forcing her hand free from my shirt and looked around to see if anyone saw us. Across the area, the produce guy was peaking over the apple section and ducked when I made eye contact. I blushed, bit my bottom lip and pushed Cathy out of the produce section.

As we checked out, the cashier called for bagging assistance and guess who showed up, yep, the produce guy. I blushed again and thanked him for bagging and he said "no prob, nice merlons by the way" as he picked up the two cantaloupes and placed them in a bag.

Cathy was right beside me at this point and interjected "I agree, as she brushed my tit through my shirt then giggled as she walked away. I thanked him again and pushed my cart out the door. I felt his eyes burning a hole on my ass as I walked out to where Cathy was parked.

We loaded groceries and headed back to the house. Upon arrival, we unloaded our bags and put all the food away. After we finished our task, Cathy suggested we go to the public library and check out some books. Growing up, Cathy and I became obsessed with reading so this was a great idea.

We quickly loaded back in the jeep and she drove us to the library. On the way, I noticed that our shirts were being blown around by the drafts created by the jeep and our tits were being exposed at random times. Sometimes there was traffic around us and other times there was just a few vehicles. One time, we were passing a big 18 wheeler and my tits were exposed and the driver gave us a complimentary horn honk. Cathy slowed so he could get a better view and I blew him a kiss then laugh and covered my exposed skin.

When we arrived at the library, we agreed that we would get three books then leave otherwise we would be there the rest of the day just reading. After about an hour and a half, we found each other with the agreed amount each then headed to check out. When we sat our books down, the librarian was just staring at us with obvious disgust on her face. I'm sure she did not approve of our choice of outfits and she really didn't like what happened next. Cathy noticed her look first and quickly pulled me close and said "baby, you got what you need?" then put her arm around my shoulder and let her hand come to rest on my tit.

The librarian quickly checked our books out and mumbled her disgust at 'this generation having no boundaries' or something like that. This gave Cathy great pleasure and I was more than happy to play along. "Yes babe, I have all I need" I said as I leaned over and kissed her on the lips. It was a quick peck but it made its point. The librarian slammed the books on the counter and gave us the 'get the hell out of here' look. We giggled to each other and walked out only to start laughing out loud when we cleared the doors.

We drove home with the multiple looks from onlookers as we inadvertently exposed ourselves again. This time though, we were more consumed with the freedoms we felt from the airflow. When we arrived back at the house, Cathy stripped naked as we got to the front door, entering completely naked, clothes strewn across the front lawn and porch. "I'm so fucking hot from that, get naked, I want your pussy right now, right here" she said as she turned to help remove my clothes.

Our lips met as my shirt flew off and our tongues intertwined in our mouths. I have to admit, the drive home made me pretty hot also. Our lips struggled to stay connected as our bodies move apart enough for our hands to meet at my shorts. We struggled to get them off but within a short time, they were on the floor and we were body to body.

I reached for Cathy's face as she grabbed my ass with both hands and pulled me as close to her as she could get. I raised a leg and wrapped it around her ass to pull her into me more. We leaned back bit the front door as I moved my hands to Cathy's upper arms for support. I pulled her arms back and she pulled her hands off my ass. Our kiss broke long enough for me to say "couch."

That was all she needed as she grabbed my hand and pulled me around the end table and pushed me down on the couch. I hadn't hit the couch good and Cathy was hiking her leg over me and her body met mine. Her face buried in my pussy immediately and her tongue danced across my lips. I moaned and returned the favor.

I reached for her ass cheeks and pulled them apart, revealing her hole. I took my index finger, put it in my mouth to get it slick, then put if to her hole. With a small push, I sunk my finger to the first knuckle and Cathy gasped. "Fuck me in my ass with your finger did" she breathed. As my tongue disappeared between her wet lips, I sunk my finger to the second knuckle and Cathy raised her ass to meet it. I started to pump my finger in and out of her ass and she started I hump my face more.

I found her clit and began sucking on it driving Cathy to a quick orgasm. Her response was to finger fuck my pussy with two fingers. She found my g spot and massaged it quickly to send me into an orgasm as well. "Ah...ah...ah...ah..." Was all I could say and it was muffled by her pussy around my mouth.

"Mhmm...Mhmm...Mhmm...Mhmmm" was all Cathy could do as I pressed my pussy in her mouth. Our simultaneous orgasmic convulsions prevented us from forming any audible words short of moans and grunts.

Eventually, out of exhaustion, we collapsed in a pile. Heavy breathing, racing hearts and plenty of sex sweat were the tale tell signs that we were completely satisfied. "Fuck, this just keeps getting better and better sis" I said between breaths. Cathy turned her body around so that we were face to face.

"Only thing better is a big, hard dick" Cathy stated without thinking.

"Really?" I asked. To date, I have held on to my virginity till I met that special someone. As Cathy put it, 'that someone you just could not live without, that someone you love like no one else"

"Yes, it's a full feeling like you will never be able to replace, once you find or" she said as she slid off me to the side. We remained together for a while on the couch talking and cuddling. I really enjoyed our after sex time together, that's when are barriers are down and any conversation goes.

"So..." I started. "What was going on with you and dad when you snuck out of his bedroom back when you lived at home?"

She raised up on an elbow and said "you have to promise not to ever repeat what I'm about yo tell you."

"Promise" I said as I raised my eyebrows.

"Well, dad and mom fought over decisions dad made in my favor and against mom. I figured I owed him so I would sneak into his room after everyone was in bed. It was all innocent, at first, then, one time as I was laying with him, just talking, we fell asleep. I woke, shortly after to dad spooning with me. I felt his erection sticking between my ass cheeks so I wiggled to try and wake him but it only caused his cock to move deeper in my ass cheeks until it was at my ass entrance. I froze but dad never moved so I moved my ass a bit to try and move it away but it only moved closer to my pussy.

I felt dad's cock move so I froze again. His cock reacted to the stimulation I was causing and it pulsed. I was afraid to move more for feat that he would enter me. Dad slept nude and I only had on a sleep shirt and the lower end of it had ridden up and bunched around my waist during sleep time. This left dad and I skin to skin and I have to say it felt amazing.

As I listened, I felt my pussy growing wetter and wetter. Cathy continued laying next to me on the couch as our tits were rubbing gently against each other. "So what did you do!?" I said, needing story climax.

"Well, from my moving and dad's cock pulsing, I guess it roused his sleep cause he shuffled himself around and reached for me and pulled me closer to him in spooning. His cock was shoved into my pussy, I think he was dreaming about it because when he sunk his cock in me, he grabbed my tit and immediately tweaked my nipples" Cathy said.

I had unconsciously put two fingers in my wet pussy and was gliding them in and out slowly. "Then what happened?" I needed release.

"He started pumping his rock hard cock in and out of me like I was mom or someone" Cathy exclaimed. "I have to say it was the most satisfying feeling that I have ever felt. Then dad sort of woke up and I pulled away from him before he came in me. As he woke more, he realized what had just happened and about had a heart attack. I had to reassure him that it was okay with me and that I didn't mind after all he had done for me. It was the least I could do for him."