Vacation at Truman Lake

Story Info
Strangers become friends, then lovers on camping trip.
1.3k words
46.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wo0od
Wo0od
3 Followers

Our tent was already setup and my wife and I were lounging in lawn chairs, sipping a cold beer, when your minivan pulled into the camp spot next to ours. We had decided to spend a week camping at Truman Lake and campgrounds in the upper Missouri Ozarks. As you and your husband climbed out of the van and stretched from the long ride, my wife and I walked over to introduce ourselves. Since we were going to be camp spot neighbors, it seemed only the neighborly thing to do. I shook your husband's hand and turned to take yours, my eyes dropping to take in your full breasts pressing against the thin material of a halter-top. Realizing I had stared too long at your breasts, I looked quickly to your eyes, and seeing the mischievous twinkle there, I knew I had been caught. Taking your hand and squeezing it firmly, and holding perhaps a bit too long, I introduced my self to you as well.

"So, how about a cold beer," I offered, "And we will help you get setup." The offer was quickly accepted and in moments you and your husband were popping the tops on very cold Miller Lite's. Your husband and I went to work setting up your tent while you and my wife chatted and unloaded items from the van. After getting your campsite in order, we all agreed to head down to the swim area to cool off.

The campsites and picnic area closer to the lake were unusable, due to Truman being a flood control lake, and the water was unusually high, covering some of the picnic tables with 8-10 inches water. But the swimming area had been built with sand running up far enough so that a nice beach was evident even with the high water. We kicked back for another couple cold ones as we got acquainted. I soon learned that you were from south Missouri, and were taking a vacation away from two small girls and the hectic life of an elementary school teacher. Through the early evening, I continued to steal glances at you, and was often enough caught, although I tried to hide my attraction, out spouses, seemingly oblivious to the sexual tension building between us.

We got up a game of water volleyball and headed into the water to play, paring off so that you and I were playing our spouses. The four of us played and splashed like children until it was too dark to see. Several times, especially as darkness descended, we collided when going after a ball, providing wonderful opportunities for general groping and fondling. As the evening ended, and we retired to our respective tents, I just hoped my wife would be receptive to the high state of arousal I was finding my self in.

We fucked like animals immediately upon retiring and then with our heightened passion sated, settled into a long slow sensuous love making session. As we lay together, my hard cock buried in my wife's hot pussy, I could hear faint moans and pleasurable cries coming from your tent, located not 25 feet away. It was a night for lovers, so it seemed.

I didn't see you again until the next evening. I came in from a fishing trip to find you lying on the man made beach in a very revealing swimsuit, soaking in the late evening sun.

"Where's hubby?" I asked as I pulled my lounger next to you.

"Gone for an all night fishing trip on a guide boat," you replied. "Where is your wife?"

"She drove into Sedalia to spend the night with an old girl friend," I said. Suddenly the sexual tension from the previous day flooded back, as I realized we were alone for the evening. We sat and enjoyed the sunset and watched the darkness fall around us, our talk quickly turned to sex. You were telling me about an extremely hot experience of making love on a submerged picnic table when I found my eyes locked with yours. As if an invisible wire was attached to out heads, we turned in unison to look at the picnic table just at the edge of the beach, submerged in about 10 inches of water.

"Now don't take this wrong," I said, "But I just know I have been getting and sending vibes since the moment we met, unless I have miss read this."

"You have not read it wrong," you replied. Standing you reached for my hand and we walked hand in hand to the picnic table.

We waded to the table and you turned to face me, leaning against the table. I took your head in my hands and kissed you softly at first and then as your tongue darted inside my lips, the kissing turned hard and passionate. I felt your tongue probing and exploring my mouth, even as my lips fed on yours. My hands were caressing your hair, pulling you ever closer to me. I felt your hand cup my already hard cock through my swim trunks and I brought my hands to your full breasts, palming each, feeling the pebble hard nipples. A few quick tugs and both our suites were off and thrown back toward the dry ground.

We continued kissing and caressing hands moving slowly and sensuously over bodies for several minutes. Then, just as you had described the earlier event, I placed my hands on your waist, helping you up to sit on the edge of the submerged picnic table. I bent forward to take a nipple between my lips, sucking gently, one hand between your legs, caressing your pussy. I felt your hand surround my cock, squeezing firmly, and making a slow stroking motion. I released your nipple just long enough to capture and taste the other. I could feel your hot moist breath against my neck and heard you whisper in my ear, "I want you inside me. Now!"

I straighten and as you spread your legs for me I guided my hard member to your waiting pussy. I felt it slip inside, felt the warmth engulf me as I pressed upwards, filling you. I quickly established a long slow and steady fucking, mostly working from the hips. Because you are shorter than me, your lips just glazed my nipples and I felt you take one and bite first gently, then harder, and then sucking much as I had previously sucked yours. My cock was very hard and even under the water; I could feel the heat form your hot pussy. Our fucking became more rapid, my strokes now pounding into you, causing you to almost bounce with each stroke. Your fingers dug into my back, nails biting into my back even as your teeth bit my nipple, urging me to fuck you harder and faster.

Together we climbed to the ultimate heights of a powerful orgasm, and too quickly my cock was squirting deep inside your pussy. You clung to me for a long moment, yes even a "Perfect Moment", where time stopped just for us, allowing us to experience the orgasm and after glow for much longer than it actually was.

Suddenly the chill of the evening air surrounded by water caused us to shiver. Easing you gently off the table, we waded ashore, found our suites but neglected to don them. We imply walked to my tent, and began all over again, but slower this time, knowing we had all night, we simply moved into one mind and spirit and enjoyed a night of raw sex. Near dawn, I walked you back to your tent, bent to softly kiss you good-bye. As our eyes locked, each could see passion sated, but also we could see that little spark that would never be completely extinguished, that would someday once again be fanned into a hot burning flame.

"Say," I asked, "Have you ever played in an erotic chat room?"

"Yes" you answer, "Why?"

"Well you just remind me of a wonderfully sexy lady on one that I play on. Her name is B_____."

"Quite a coincidence," you reply, "Because you remind me of a man I know called W_____."

"Oh My God," we respond in unison, eyes growing large and hands flashing upward to cover mouths that had dropped open in astonishment.

Wo0od
Wo0od
3 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Kortzan Enterprises Ch. 01 Brittany gets a lucrative offer.in Erotic Couplings
Vampires Don't Sparkle Ben meets a mysterious woman and starts to fall for her.in NonHuman
The Next Door Wolf He finds out his neighbor is a werewolf.in NonHuman
An Old Man and His Fantasy Girl Much older man realizes his dream of the girl next door. in First Time
Isabella Travels 500 Back Years Ch. 01 Isabella travels through time to 16th century scotland.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
More Stories