Vacation Ch. 03

Story Info
Crystal strips at the all nude club.
8.7k words
4.4
114k
22
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/21/2022
Created 02/22/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
raywesty
raywesty
64 Followers

After the young guys had all left to go back to their naval training center, Crystal and Barry enjoyed the beach and waning sun a little longer, and then headed back up to their cabin. Barry wanted to upload all the photos and videos he had made during the day. He looked forward to enjoying them along with Crystal that evening. Barry recognized that Crystal was very hot and horny from all the exhibiting and playing around she had done that day. Whenever Crystal had gone through a time like this, she was always very ready to fuck Barry long into the night. Barry knew this night would be no exception.

As they walked up toward their cabin, Barry told Crystal to remove her top. The crowds had thinned out and Barry wanted to see Crystal's hard nipples in the last rays of the evening sun. He had has camera at the ready as Crystal smiled at him and reached up and untied her top with a simple tug on the strings holding it. Her nipples were very hard, indicating a high degree of arousal. Barry snapped several more photos as they approached their cabin. He would add these to the many he already had.

Once inside the cabin, Crystal stripped off her bottoms, and seductively posed for Barry and his camera. Then she asked him if he were hungry. "You bet, and I can't wait for the dessert," stated Barry, running his hands down Crystal's body to her very wet pussy and up and down her hot slit. Crystal playfully slapped his hands away, and said, "We need to eat something or we will run out of energy. First things first, and then we have all night to play." Crystal immediately checked out their food supply to find something good to eat for dinner. There were a couple of really delicious looking steaks, some frozen vegetables, and some nice russet potatoes that she could quickly fix using the grill and microwave oven. She set about preparing their meal, while Barry was busy downloading all the photos and printing them out on his small, expensive portable printer. They would enjoy looking at these later.

After eating, Crystal tugged at Barry's swim trunks which he had not yet removed. "Get those things off and get in the shower with me. I need to clean up before the fun begins."

"My fun will start with you in the shower," kidded Barry. "Come on, let's get with it."

Laughing, Crystal took Barry's hand and pulled him with her into the bathroom and the shower stall. Being just a cabin, the stall was not very large, but the two of them did not mind, as they pushed up against each other as they turned on the hot water. Barry's hands were all over Crystal as he took the bar of soap and started soaping her up. Crystal luxuriated in the wonderful feeling of Barry's hands on her most intimate parts, including her sensitive nipples, engorged clit and nice firm ass. Barry always enjoyed soaping Crystal up, as the warm water along with his soapy hands easily built her desire to a very high pitch. Along with all that had gone on at the beach today, the shower together was the frosting on the cake, so to speak. Barry was about to enjoy his dessert. Of course, this was a two way street, and Crystal was about to enjoy her dessert, also.

There really wasn't room to do much more than to soap each other up and then allow the hot water to wash all the soap off. Feeling clean again, they laughingly jumped out of the shower and found towels hanging on the rack to dry with. Barry started rubbing a towel up and down Crystal's body, giving her breasts a little extra drying. Not to be out done, Crystal took her towel and did the same to Barry. The rough texture of the towels felt wonderful as they slid over Crystal' puffy pussy lips and Barry's already hard cock. Throwing the towels aside, they quickly made their way to the bed, where Crystal pushed Barry down on has back, with his legs hanging over the edge of the bed. She dropped to her knees between his legs, and taking his hard cock in one hand, and cupping his hanging balls with the other, slipped his cock between her hot, waiting lips. Crystal loved the taste of his freshly washed prick, and licked up the pre-cum leaking out the hole in the tip. She loved the taste of his pre-cum, and knew in a short while she would get to take all of his manly seed deep into her mouth, where she could savor its wonderful flavor before swallowing all of it. Over their five years of marriage, Crystal had become an expert cock sucker, and always was able to quickly bring Barry to a blazing orgasm, with him shooting out his tasty sperm deep down her throat.

Crystal swallowed all of his seed but did not remove her mouth from his softening prick. Instead, as usual, she intensified her sucking and licking, working feverishly to bring him back hard again. From experience, she knew Barry recovered very rapidly and that it wouldn't take long to get back up to the point where she could enjoy his cock buried deep in her hot, wet pussy. Having already come once, Barry would be able to hold his next orgasm off for at least a half hour, giving Crystal the fucking she so desired for that length of time. Crystal moved up on Barry's lap after bringing his cock up to a hardness necessary for penetration, and straddling him, lowered her red hot pussy down on his rigid pole sticking straight up. This was Crystal's favorite position, as she was in complete control of all the action. She could move as fast or as slow as she wanted, and could just stop and take pleasure in Barry's cock buried all the way to his balls in her pussy.

Crystal fucked Barry such that his prick rubbed her engorged clit with each stoke, each stroke bringing mind bending flashes of pleasure to Crystal. This was the capstone of all the pleasure she had received from exhibiting her body and allowing the guys to feel her up. She never wanted it to end, as she felt her own orgasm slowly building. The orgasm itself was great, but the building of the orgasm was just wonderful, and this is what Crystal wanted for as long as she could make it build. After about 5 minutes, a blinding shock shot through Crystal as her orgasm hit. She faltered in her fucking, not being able to do more than gasp and hold tight to Barry's arms as the marvelous orgasm worked its way from her inner most being up and down her body, from the top of her head to the tips of her toes. After about a minute, Crystal was able to start moving her body again, excitedly waiting for the breathtaking feeling to start building again. Oh, if only she could experience these feelings all the time, but then she knew she that wouldn't work. After three or four of these mind bending orgasms, shooting such pleasure through her body, she was like a rag doll, hardly able to even breathe, let alone get up. But she gloried in being a woman and being able to experience such pleasures as only a woman can. She felt sorry for men who could maybe get it up a couple or, if going long enough, three times, while she, as a woman, could have multiple times of extreme gratification.

Barry, meanwhile, felt the pleasure of his cock rubbing up and down on Crystal's clit, knowing she was getting tremendous joy out of her fucking, as was he. He felt shivers of delight run through his body as Crystal moved up and down on his erect love pole. It would be sometime before he could again have the satisfaction of another orgasm, but it still was so very nice to have such lovely tits right before his eyes, with long blond hair hanging over them, giving the picture of erotic beauty. Barry had the best of two worlds, a wonderful, beautiful, loving wife, and a model to photograph bringing joy to other men with her gorgeous body, which she so loved to show off. Thoughts of what tomorrow might bring ran through his head. Would she fuck any of the guys? Would she fuck all of them? If not, how far would she go? Thinking of her pleasuring these young sailors increased his desire for his wife, and made him love her even more.

Crystal and Barry slept a very sound sleep wrapped in each other's arms after there very satisfying love making. It was midmorning before they tumbled out of bed, rubbing the sleep from their eyes. Crystal could not resist playfully slipping her mouth over Barry's cock, knowing how he loved to be awaken with a blow job, and of course, she loved giving him a blow job. It was so fulfilling to both of them. "Oh, fuck, that feels so good. I love it. My wonderful cocksucking wife, how did I ever deserve you? Oh, yes, that's right, take it all down your sweet throat. Oh, oh, oh, I'm cumming. Here's your reward." Barry loved the blow jobs Crystal gave, and he also prized the fact she swallowed every drop.

"I hope the boys show up again today. I know they want to get me ready for tonight." Crystal was really turned on by showing her tits and outline of her pussy to the boys, and allowing them to feel her up. She hoped they would do more of the same today. She wished there was a place they could all go where they could get naked. She wanted to see what kind of equipment these boys had. Their looking at and playing with her body had gotten her very hot and horny yesterday, and today she wanted to take it a step further. A nude beach would be just the place to do this. Maybe Fred, the owner, knew of a place. She would have Barry ask him after breakfast. These Americans didn't know how to have a great breakfast, but Crystal decided that the bagels and jam with tea would have to suffice. It would be nice to get home where they have real food.

After breakfast, Crystal and Barry made their way up to the office. Fred was just getting ready to do some maintenance but stopped to chat with his guests. "Are there any nude beaches or such places close by?" queried Barry. "We are thinking it might be nice to be able to get an all over tan while we are here."

"Well, there is a private beach just north of here a couple of miles. It is a long hike, but if you are up to it, you probably won't be disturbed and nobody will object if you go nude," answered Fred. "You can walk right along the shore fairly easily all the way up there. Not many people go there because it is a long hike, and there are not the nice facilities that they have here."

"That sounds just like what we want," Crystal said excitedly. "A couple of miles won't take long and it will be a nice walk. We need the exercise, anyway."

"Now we have to see if the boys show up and then talk them into going up there with us," said Crystal. "Do you think maybe we can take a picnic and make an afternoon of it?"

"It sounds great to me. I should be able to get some great shots. You showing off your naked body and surrounded by naked guys will be really hot. If you will play a little with their cocks, that will give me some shots that we can really enjoy," enthused Barry.

"You mean you want me to feel them up and maybe let them feel me up?" question Crystal, with the thought sending shivers of excitement through her body. After yesterday, she particularly wanted to see Ray naked and get a chance to feel his hard cock in her hand. Acting a little hesitant, Crystal than said, "Is that what you really want me to do?"

"I just want you to enjoy yourself. Whatever you decide is fine with me. It is strictly up to you, but I know those would be great photos." Barry was giving his implicit permission for Crystal to do whatever she wanted to do.

"Oh, the chance to see all these young sailors nude," thought Crystal. These thoughts sent thrills through her body. It was so exciting to think that they would all be nude in a secluded spot. She knew Barry would be excited also, as he would be able to get some hot pics, the kind he would so get a charge out of showing to his buddies back home.

Crystal and Barry hurried back to their cabin, where they quickly put on their swim suit du jour. Barry decided on a very brief speedo type suit, one that encased and showed off his cock nicely. Crystal decided on a suit that she had used before, one that left little to the imagination. The see-thru material emphasized her tits and pussy.

Grabbing their beach towels, they headed on down to the beach where the boys had been yesterday. Crystal's nipples perceptively hardened as she spied the seven young sailors already on the beach. Her eyes surveyed their strong, healthy, young bodies, loving they way their swim trunks hugged their rugged looking waists. Soon, those trunks would come off and she would get to see what was underneath them, especially Ray's.

Ron looked up and seeing them coming, let out a loud "Here we are, ready for a fun day!" The others then looked up and saw Crystal and Barry coming, and all ran up to greet them.

"Great day for a picnic. How about it, want to go someplace more private?" Ray couldn't wait to get the question out. He had dreamed about fucking Crystal last night, and he was hoping beyond hope it would become a reality. He had hopes of getting Crystal off somewhere where they would have enough privacy that he might be able to accomplish his dream.

"We know just the place," answered Crystal when the guys were up close enough to them to be easily heard. "We are on the same page, and think a picnic would be great. Do you want me to see what I can find up in our cabin?"

"No, we brought some sandwiches and cookies along with a couple of jugs of orange juice." Saying this, Paul tried to keep a straight face, but couldn't stop a smile from appearing on his lips.

Barry caught the smile, and started wondering. He knew beach rules did not allow for glass containers, but plastic was okay. Beach rules also prohibited hard liquor, although beer and wine were acceptable. Had the boys spiked the orange juice with vodka? That might make for a more interesting afternoon. Since it appeared that they had only the orange juice, there was no danger that beach security would make them get rid of it. Neat idea, if that is what they had done.

"Okay, let me get a couple of sandwiches and some water from our cabin. But you guys have to be up for a couple of miles hike. We found out there is a secluded area just a couple of miles north of here that we can probably have almost to ourselves. Are you up to it?" Surprise surfaced on the faces of all the boys. This was going to work out great. They would have Crystal all to themselves with nobody else around. Wonderful!

While the boys picked up their cooler with their sandwiches, cookies and orange juice, Crystal and Barry went back up to their cabin to put together a lunch they could take with them. On the way up, Barry asked Crystal, "Are you sure you want to do this? Those guys are all hotter than a cat on a tin roof, and they out number me. If they decide they want something, you had better be ready to give it."

"I don't think there will be any problems," answered Crystal. "Those are all really nice guys, and they deserve something before they have to ship out for Iraq or Afghanistan or wherever. Some of them may never come home you know, and I think the UK can do its part while we are here, don't you?"

With Crystal's assurance that she was all for going, Barry smiled at her and said, "Okay, let's get going!" Once inside the cabin, Crystal quickly put together some sandwiches, found a container that she filled with water, and grabbing the sun screen and a pull over to protect her from the sun on the hike, handed the things to Barry and said, "Party time, my stud. Let's go!"

It was a beautiful day for a nice hike along the beach up to the area where they could have some privacy. As the young sailors had just finished up their basic training, they were in top shape, and a two mile hike was just like a Sunday afternoon stroll. Crystal and Barry were also in great shape, and although they noticed the walk more than the guys, they still found it to be very enjoyable. Ray and all the guys kidded among themselves, and teased Crystal about having to cover up to keep from getting sunburned. "We will oil you up proper when we get there," they said. "Can't have such beauty as you have covered. It needs to be seen." Their playful bantering put Crystal in a very agreeable mood as she anticipated what was to come a little later.

Arriving at the area where they would have their picnic, they were all thrilled at the seclusion and beauty before their eyes. "Are you thirsty?" asked Ray. "The orange juice is nice and cold and I know you will like it." So saying, Ray proceeded to find a cup and fill it up for Crystal. Being the gentleman he was, he also poured some for Barry. With a smile of anticipation on his face, he handed the full cup to Crystal. She slowly put it to her lips, ready to enjoy its taste. She took a big swallow, and her eyes immediately went to Barry, watching as he took his first sip. Yes, the orange juice was spiked.

"I will have to be careful how much of this I drink," thought Crystal to herself. "I don't want to get drunk. I want to be alert and enjoy the afternoon." She just smiled at Ray, and gently asked him, "What did you put in this besides orange juice?"

Ray just got a sheepish look on his face and said, "Well, we just thought a little vodka would spice the orange juice up a bit. I hope you don't mind."

Barry answered, saying, "A little bit is okay, just don't over do it. We really don't drink all that much, usually just wine with dinner, that type of thing. But we are on vacation so we will relax a little more than usual."

With a sigh of relief that Crystal and Barry were okay with the spiked juice, the boys proceeded to look for the best spot for their picnic. Deciding on one, they indicated to Crystal she should lay out her beach towel and they would apply sun screen on her luscious body. Crystal happily complied, and laid out her towel. Lying down on her stomach, she stretched out languidly, knowing the time was near. Ray took the sun screen, and moving her hair out of the way, prepared to put on some lotion. But before he could, Crystal reached up and untied her top from around her neck. "Untie the string across my back," she instructed Ray. "I don't want anything to be in the road when you put on the lotion." Taken aback by her forwardness, Ray quickly recovered, and untied the strings, allowing them to fall to the side. Then Crystal pushed up on her elbows and pulled the top out from underneath her body, momentarily exposing her breasts to all the guys. Then she lay back down and told Ray, "Okay, go ahead." Ray excitedly started rubbing the lotion onto her back. He worked his hands down her sides feeling the beginning swell of her breasts, which felt so soft and pliable.

When he got to her exposed ass, Crystal rolled over on her back. Every eye instantly went to her breasts with their hard nipples. Crystal calmly reached down and pushed her bottoms down her legs and past her feet, making herself completely nude, then slowly rolled back over onto her stomach. "You can finish my backside, now, Ray," she purred. "Be sure to cover everything." Ray did just that, covering both ass cheeks and then worked his way in between her thighs. Crystal opened her legs just slightly, knowing this would give all the boys a birds eye view of her pussy, which by this time was glistening in the sun from the dew being produced by her arousal. Ray wasn't certain whether he should rub her pussy or not, but took the chance and slid his finger along her slit as he applied the lotion. Crystal reached back, and holding Ray's hand, whispered to him, "Finish the lotion first. We have all afternoon."

Ray's cock gave a jerk under his trunks hearing her words. He then hurriedly finished up her legs, and then nudged her to turn over so he could do her front. Languidly, Crystal turned over, now lying on her back with all her charms completely exposed to all the guys. She watched them looking at her, their eyes moving up and down the length of her body, or at least from her breasts to her pussy. Stretching her arms up above her head, and opening her legs, Crystal smiled at the reaction her body was giving the boys. She could see lumps developing in their swim trunks. She wanted to see what each boy had in the way of manly equipment, so sexily told them, "Guys, aren't you overdressed? I shouldn't be the only one without any clothes, now should I?"

raywesty
raywesty
64 Followers