Vacation Foursome in St. Martin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gail came after about five minutes, getting off of my face as the sensation from my tongue became too intense. She laid Mats down on the bed and continued sucking his cock. Gail's cream pie had left my cum all over my chin and neck; Mila looked at me, smiled, and began licking me clean. Mila's tongue moved up my neck, over my chin, and eventually into my mouth. By this point my dick was hard again, and Mila threw her leg over me slid her pussy onto it. She rode me hard, her hands were on my chest, she was pinching my nipples so hard I thought she was going to rip them off, and the sensation was incredible. I returned the favor by sucking on and biting her tits.

Mats withdrew from Gail's mouth, turned her around and fucked her pussy from behind. Mats got Gail off again, and they changed positions. With Mats on his back again, Gail began her signature blow job/hand job by deep throating Mats until his dick was totally slimed, and then jacking him off until he came all over her and him. She finished by licking him clean and giving him a sloppy cum kiss.

Like old pros, Mila and I started to cum at exactly the same time. My cock could not have been any harder, and Mila slowed her motion to a crawl, producing an orgasm that went on and on. Taking Gail's cue, Mila licked the cum that ran from her pussy back down to my cock and balls, and gave me messy kiss.

We were all pretty sticky at that point, and retreated to the big shower where we all rinsed off together. We finished the evening with cold beers on the terrace, talking and laughing about the events of the week.

We talked about planning a future visit but to date we never have. I can't say that the experience had any bad effect on our marriage; we are more open about playing out each others secret fantasies and desires. It truly was a vacation to remember.

12