Vacation From Hell Ch. 04

Story Info
The next day.
1.6k words
3.7
130.1k
18

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 02/03/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
freefred
freefred
61 Followers

It would be best to read Vacation from Hell, Chapters 1 and 2 and Vacation to Hell, Chapter 3, before reading this. Thanks to all who have sent feedback, Your comments and suggestions are appreciated. Thank you.

I awoke Monday morning with a bad taste in my mouth, remembering what had taken place last night. Still seeing that tongue that I loved to suck and tongue wrestle with, going up in George's ass. The first thing I noticed was the angle of the light coming through the window, the sun was well up in the sky. Looking at the clock I saw it was already 10:30. Pam said she would be back first thing this morning but I saw no sign of her yet.

As I went into the kitchen to get a glass of water to try to get the taste out of my mouth I heard a car door slam. Going to the window I saw a car leaving next door and four men getting into another one. One of the men was George.

After they left I went to the refrigerator and poured myself a glass of tomato juice and returned to the window. I knew I was hungry but was afraid I would throw up any solid food so I just sat in a chair by the window and sipped the tomato juice.

Five minutes later Joe and Pam came out and went to his car. Joe was all dressed had his suitcase and threw it in the back seat. Pam was just wearing her bathrobe, which was hanging open, and she seemed to be hanging on Joe arm like she couldn't walk very well. Anybody that saw her could have seen that she didn't have anything on under the robe. As Joe got on the car he leaned over and said something to Pam. He sat down on the seat with both feet still outside the car and Pam dropped down on her knees. She then reached up and unzipped his pants, reaching her hand in and digging out his long cock. She immediately took it in her mouth and started bobbing up and down on it. By the looks of it she was now very adept at deepthroating it and had no qualms about doing it, even as now in public.

Joe must have been pretty well drained because it took her at least 10 minutes before he came in her mouth. Pam didn't pull back but continued sucking to get every drop. Joe finally pulled her up and gave her a kiss and slipped a card in her hand. Pam stepped back and looked at the card and said something to him. Joe closed the car door and started the car and then drove away. Pam, still looking at the card, slipped it into he pocket. She stood there for quite awhile just looking at where Joe had just disappeared down the road. Finally she turned and started walking toward our cottage. She was walking like she had a corncob up her ass.

By now my emotions were going haywire. I was brokenhearted because I truly loved her. I was humiliated that she would do this to me, especially having just given Joe a blowjob out in the open for the whole world to see. I guess she had just said she only loved me and wanted to spend the rest of her life with me. And now I was getting very angry. She had said she would just fuck Joe, then she added George. Now it looked like she had had a gangbang with at least 5 guys and maybe more.

When she came in the door she saw me and rushed over to me, throwing her arms around me. She intended to give me a big kiss on the lips but at the last second I turned my head away and she kissed my cheek instead.

"Oh God, I love you Frank" she said. "Thank you for the most fantastic night of my life."

"Don't thank me, Pam," I said, "I didn't have anything to do with it. If you remember right, I asked you not to do it. In fact, I begged you not to go. And look at you now. You look like a fucked out whore. Cum all over you, running down your legs, matted in your hair, plastered to your whole body. I saw you give Joe a farewell blowjob outside by the car, how many other people do you suppose saw you too."

"Oh please Frank," she said, "Don't be that way. It's over now and we can go back to the way we were. I've lived out my fantasy and that's all I wanted."

"Well," I said, "You're right about one thing, it's over now. Our marriage may be over too, but even if its not it will never be the same again."

Pam looked at me with the beginning of a shocked expression on her face.

"I loved you, Pam," I continued, "and I begged you not to be unfaithful. What did you do? You told me you didn't care what I thought and you were going to do it no matter what I said. Where was your love for me Pam? It looks to me like there was no love for me, That it was all for Pam and what she could get for herself."

Pam started to cry now and she sobbed, "I do love you Frank, only you. It's just that when I saw that big cock I couldn't get it out of my mind. I love you Frank and I love the way you make love to me. But I couldn't get Joe out of my mind. All afternoon yesterday as I lay out back sunbathing I fantasized about being fucked by that big cock. It wasn't love Frank, it was lust. It was the same with George, when Joe said that George was bigger than him I just had to try it."

"Well, what about the others. I saw a carload of guys leaving this morning. Was part of your fantasy to be gang-banged too? You never told me about that."

"Nooooo," she cried, "It's just that I was so turned on last night and after neither Joe nor George could get it up again that Joe called the rest of the group they were with and invited them over to join in."

Looking at her, with her cum encrusted body, I felt sick. Sick of heart and spirit. "Why don't you go and take a shower and clean all that cum off yourself." I said, "then we are going to have a long talk about our future, whether our marriage can withstand what has happened."

"Please, Frank, I do love only you. Last night was just lust. It's you I love. Now we can go on as if nothing happened."

"How can we go on as if nothing happened last night? You're so sore down there you can hardly walk. You won't want to fuck again for a week."

"No," Pam says, "I don't care how bad it hurts, I still want to make love to you, Frank."

Pam then walks into the bedroom, shrugs off the robe and lies down on the bed, still crying.

"Go take a shower first," I said, "before you get the bed all dirty with all that cum."

"I'm too tired now," Pam says, "I don't think I slept more than 30 minutes all night. Every time I drifted off to sleep I got a new hard cock shoved in me and now I'm just worn out. I'll just take a short nap and then I'll take a shower and we can have our talk."

This was no sooner out of her mouth when I heard a gently snoring. She was asleep already with her knees drawn up in a fetal ball. As I stood looking down on her I could see bruises already appearing on her thighs and buttocks. There were also a lot of hickeys and teeth marks on her ass and shoulders. Looking closer at her asshole I could see that it was still leaking cum and was gapping open slightly.

Reaching down I picked up her robe and reached into the pocket. There was a business card with Joe's name and telephone number on it. I thought about tearing it up but decided not to. It might be a good test of her faithfulness. If Pam decided to contact Joe sometime in the future I figured I would find out about it soon enough.

Having seen all I could stand for right now I went over to the cottage Joe had been in. Going to the bedroom (which was really a mess) I searched for the rubbers Pam had bought but which Joe had not used. Finding them on the dresser I picked them up and put them in my pocket. There was no way I would fuck Pam now without one. At least until I was sure that she did not have some kind of STD. Going back outside I went back to our cottage and sat in a lawn chair looked back at the cottage next door. How I wished Joe had never shown up next door, that it had never happened, but it did. How I wanted to hate Joe, to tear him limb from limb, but could I really blame him? How would I have reacted if a beautiful woman had come up to me and told me she wanted me to fuck her silly. Although I am happily married and have no desire to cheat on my wife, I know I would have been sorely tempted to do just that. So how can I blame Joe, or George, or the rest of them as far as that goes. No, my problem was with Pam, can I ever trust her again? Does she really love me, truly love me, or will she be tempted to stray again?

(To be continued)

freefred
freefred
61 Followers