Vacation Fun Ch. 01

Story Info
Getting caught and the bonus.
1.1k words
3.86
63.5k
15
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 06/10/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rakfan
Rakfan
115 Followers

My wife and I were recently on vacation. We stayed at a beautiful beachside resort where they took service to a whole new level. We checked in and the guys at the front door were practically fighting over who got to help with our bags. Part of this is because my wife was wearing a very cute sundress and she has big tits. My wife is a 38DD.

We walked in with our baggage close behind. We got to check in and the girl at the desk was staring at my wife's tits just as much as the guys out front and all I could think was this is going to be a fun trip. And then I heard her say the words no one wants to hear, I'm sorry but we are over booked and the room you reserved is not available. Before I could say anything she said let me get the manager and turned to walk away.

The young lady returned quickly with what looked like a 20 something young man who began apologizing as well as staring at my wife's big tits. He explained they had quite a few guests staying longer because of problems with their flight but that he could offer us an oceanfront room upgrade at the same price if that was ok. I thanked him and he again apologized without hardly looking away from my wife's tits. She was now taking full advantage of the attention by leaning slightly forward showing more cleavage and a full view of her tits right down to her bra.

We collected our room keys and headed to the room. We were now on the second floor and as we entered, the young man who brought our bags up unloaded them and showed us the patio and pointed out a few things. My wife opened her purse and tipped him and he slowly backed out of the room and closed the door. My wife and I laughed as I told her if she kept showing off her tits we might get this trip for free.

We put our things away and looked around the room more. This turned out to be a very nice upgrade. The room was huge, the bathroom had a jacuzzi tub and big shower and it turned out there was a shower out on the patio too. We were both tired from the trip but we wanted to at least go down to the pool or the beach and relax a little. My wife grabbed a bathing suit and headed for the bathroom to change so I grabbed one of mine and started changing too. I literally had just gotten naked when I heard a knock on the door. I said I'll be right there and started to put one foot into my swim trunks when the door opened and there she was.

A beautiful young lady walked in to see me with one foot in my trunks but otherwise standing buck naked, cock out at the foot of the bed and my wife having heard me say something walked out of the bathroom with her bottoms on but her top in her hand. So there we were, my wife's big tits on display and my cock hanging out and we laughed. The young lady just stood there for about five seconds and then quickly turned around and started apologizing. I took the chance to finish putting my trunks on and my wife went back to the bathroom.

I told her it was ok and she could turn back around which she did very slowly. I started to apologize and she stopped me and said that she should not have entered the room but she thought I said come in. I told her that it was a mistake and not to worry and my wife now in her swim suit rejoined us and said the same thing I had said. The young lady smiled and apologized again and introduced herself. Her name was Annie and said she was our hostess for the week. She walked over to the end closet and opened the door. Inside was the not so mini bar that I had been looking for.

She unlocked it and explained they restocked it daily and if they noticed after a few days we had a preference they would fill it appropriately. She said she would also follow up on the housekeeping staff and make sure things were taken care of if need be. I told her I didn't know they had this kind of service and she explained it was typically for suite guests but the manager assigned our room to her because of the problems during check in. She gave me a form to fill out that asked about our meal and wine preferences and she left her card as she once again apologized and excused herself.

My wife and I laughed again and she said well she got to see my tits but she was staring at your cock most of the time and she stepped over and grabbed it. I wasn't hard but I was on my way. My wife sat on the bed, pulled my trunks down and started playing with my cock. Before I even blinked twice she had it in her mouth. She was giving me an amazing blowjob. I reached down to play with her tits and she reached up and pulled the straps off her shoulders to give me full access. I was playing with her tits and looking down to watch her suck and stroke my cock. She pulled it out of her mouth and looked up at me and said you're going to cum fast, I can tell and then she went back to work.

It was only a few minutes later that I took over and instead of her doing the work I was fucking her face. She knew I was close and then I asked her where she wanted me to cum. I love to cum on her tits but she said in my mouth I don't want to have to clean up. A few minutes more and I was shooting a huge load in her mouth. It felt like it was never going to end. Finally she slowly sucked my cock clean and pulled away. I looked down at her smiling and she had little cum on her chin. I was amazed she managed to swallow the rest.

My wife went to the bathroom to take care of herself and threw me a wet wash cloth. I laughed and said I don't need this you sucked me clean. She laughed but the warm cloth felt good and by the time I was done I was half hard again. I pulled my trunks up just in time for my wife to walk out of the bathroom and off to the pool we went.

More to come.

Rakfan
Rakfan
115 Followers