Vacation of My Dreams Ch. 02

Story Info
Angie's First day on vacation and she's showing it all!
4.6k words
4.44
43.3k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/13/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Day One

---

After Scott gave me a good fucking our first night in Corpus Christi, I fell asleep with my head swimming about what I had just done and what on earth I would be doing over the next few days. I slept soundly until midway through the following morning.

As I started waking up, the sound of the shower running and Scott talking on the phone were the first things I noticed. He was ordering breakfast for us.

As he hung up he told me, "Room Service will be here with our breakfast in a couple of minutes. I'll be in the shower, so you'll have to get the door, OK?"

Still half-asleep, I nodded while I yawned.

Scott woke me fully up when he told me as he walked to the bathroom, "Your clothes are on the desk."

The bathroom door clicked shut and my eyes shot wide open. I jumped out of bed to see what he had put out for me... ooooh, he was naughty. He had laid out black high heels, a black lace thong and a short black silk robe. That's it. I dressed, quickly did my hair and makeup, and looked at myself in the mirror- the bottom of the robe barely covered my ass and the inner half of my tits were visible through the "V" where the robe was open at the top.

There was a note under the robe from Scott which said "I didn't leave money for a tip, so make sure the hotel staff leaves happy... do whatever it takes!"

I jumped as the door was knocked on. I threw Scott's note in the trash and walked over to the door. Holy shit, I was going to do this! My heart raced and I felt a sex flush rising on my face. I was going to let whoever was on the other side of that door look me over and god knows what else I'd do for them as a tip. Someone was about to see more of me than anyone other than Scott had ever seen. I felt my nipples tightening in anticipation. This wasn't how I imagined it would be... everything was happening so fast that I didn't have time to worry about the consequences of what I was about to do!

I opened the door and watched a Hispanic man's face switch from boredom to shock to acting like everything was cool. I held the door open for him as he walked in, letting him walk over to the desk and place the tray with our food on it.

Once he'd set the tray down he addressed me, "Good morning, Ma'am. My name is Dan. Is there anything else I can do for you?" He was looking straight at my tits.

Forcing a smile onto my face, I walked over to him, the high heels making my breasts to bounce with each step. My nipples rubbed against the silk, adding to the excitement I was already feeling. His eyes never left my bouncing breasts.

I stuck out my hand and shook his saying, "Nice to meet you, Dan. I'm Angie."

Scott called out from the bathroom, making both Dan and I jump and pull our hands back, "Angie! I need to shave so I'll be in here for a while. Feel free to eat without me, OK?"

I yelled back in his direction, "OK!"

Scott had just cleared the path for me to be naughty with Dan, who was still standing in front of me, waiting for his tip and drinking in the view. This was totally different from being in public at the Whataburger last night where nothing other than a little innocent flirting had happened. This was private and deeply intimate.

I took a deep breath, smiled nervously, and said, "Dan, I can't find my husband's wallet to give you a tip. Maybe I can make it up to you in another way?"

I untied the robe and let if fall off of my shoulders onto the floor. No one besides Scott and the doctor who gave me my D cups had ever seen my tits before. I shivered a little as an erotic chill ran down my spine. I stood nearly naked and vulnerable before Dan. I had just given him permission to do whatever he wanted with me!

Dan must have had a few adventures like this because, while he looked happy to have a half-naked woman in front of him, he said, "I've got bills to pay, Angie, so it would have to be something pretty big to make up for not giving me a tip."

As he said that, he unzipped his pants, pulled out his cock, and sat down on the bed.

His open legs said everything. I walked up to him, knelt down between his legs, and took his cock into my shaking right hand... it was hardening as I held it. With each beat of Dan's heart his cock grew in my fist, slowly rising out from under my fingers until three inches were visible above my hand.

I whispered, "I've never done this to anyone other than my husband, Dan."

Dan chuckled and said, "Well, you seem like a natural so far."

I leaned in and smelled the aroma of another man beside my husband. I tentatively licked the head of his cock and heard him suck in a breath. I parted my lips a little, kissing the head of Dan's cock before slowly filling my mouth with it. I flicked my tongue over his shaft, getting the first salty taste of precum in the process.

I couldn't be coy any longer... months of fantasies came welling up in my mind. How many times had I dreamt of this!? I surrendered to my lust and attacked his cock with the passion of a girlfriend at the end of a great date. Dan put his hand on the back of my head and tugged on my hair. He was rough in a way that Scott wasn't. I bobbed up and down on his dick and relished the moment: I was sucking a stranger's cock with my husband in the next room partially aware of what was happening out here. I was naked except for a pair high heels and lace panties. I moaned with pleasure at joy of finally living out who I had dreamt for so long that I could be.

Dan's cock turned into a rock and his breathing started getting shallow and rapid. I looked up at his face and saw him staring at my ass while I blew him. I had been grinding the air as I sucked on him... trying to fuck a cock that wasn't there. My body glowed and begged for a real fucking. I was in a primal state of pleasure, like a dog in heat.

Dan looked me in the eye and whispered, "Swallow it all punta."

Still holding my hair tightly, Dan pushed me further down onto his cock, filling my mouth with his salty, metallic semen. I drank from his manhood as long as he gave me something to drink. Every cell of my body glowed with the feminine pleasure of pleasing a man.

Once Dan was done, I slowly slid his cock out of my mouth and released it from the grip I'd had on its base. I looked up at him and smiled. I fought the urge to say 'thank you' to him... this was supposed to be his tip!

He took a deep breath, zipped his pants up, and whispered to me, "If you need anything else delivered in the future, give me a tip or else you'll have to spread your legs."

With that said, Dan stood up and walked out. I stayed on the floor in disbelief at what I had just done. The tasted of Dan was still on my tongue. My hair was a mess from him tugging on it.

Scott waited a second before walking out of the bathroom. There was a moment of awkward silence as he looked at me sitting on the floor, the imprint of Dan's body still on the bed in front of me and me still breathing heavily. What did Scott think? Did he really want to do this? Fear started to well up within me until I saw Scott smile.

He winked at me and said, "Tell me everything, baby."

I looked at him, patted the bed where Dan had just been sitting and said, "Let me show you."

---

The drive from downtown Corpus Christi to Padre Island is longer than you would think. Once we got onto Padre Island my black bikini and sheer cover up went from out-of-place to normal in the blink of an eye. Scott pulled our car over and ran into a bar while I waited in the parking lot. He came out with a margarita for me (totally illegal to leave the bar with in Texas, by the way. There's no telling how much he paid the bartender to get that drink for me). My god, the margarita was strong and massive! He really wanted me loosened up for whatever he had planned!

I sipped the drink as we drove South on the island towards the National Seashore. There's one exit before you get to federal land that isn't policed very much... it's kind of a no-man's land where swingers, potheads, and free spirits party. Scott told me that since school was in session there wouldn't be any kids out there. He had planned this really well.

We pulled onto the beach and Scott drove slowly down it, looking for a good spot. We drove by car after car and I was amazed at how many people didn't work in the mornings down there.

Once Scott found a spot he liked he looked at me and said, "Give me your bikini top."

I reached under my cover up, untied the strings behind my back, and handed it to him. All I had on now was the bikini bottom and my semi-sheer cover up. You could see my tits quite easily through it! Scott reached in the back of the car and handed me a towel and suntan lotion.

He told me, "I'm going to hang out at the beach entrance down there. I don't want to see you for thirty minutes. If you show up early, I'll not open the car for you. Now get out and cause some trouble, baby."

I got out and watched the rental car shrink to toy size as Scott drove down the beach. True to his word, he parked at the entrance. Suddenly I was alone and almost topless on a beach in the middle of nowhere, with about 50 people between me and my escape, with ample time to kill. No one else I could see was topless although a couple of men were in speedos and a handful of women were in thongs. I walked down from where Scott had dropped me off to the spot he had been eyeing - in between some college age girls and a couple in their fifties.

I spread out my towel and took off my sandals.

The woman of the older couple gasped when she looked up at me and saw my tits through the top.

I tried to ignore her as I sat down on the towel. I whipped out the lotion and did my legs, letting my hands take their time on my inner thighs. I would occasionally sneak a glance up and down the beach. No one was making a big deal out of me yet but I hadn't taken off my cover up! I stalled as long as I could before taking it off. I finished my margarita, feeling its extra shot or two burn my throat.

'All right', I thought, 'no more procrastinating.' I reached down to my waist and lifted off the cover up in one smooth motion. I was now the only woman on the beach without a top. I put my cover up down next to my sandals, grabbed my lotion, and oiled up my belly, arms, and breasts.

The couple to my left looked perturbed and the woman murmured something to her husband about me.

The girls to my right made eye contact with me and smiled. I noticed that they were holding hands... lesbians. They were probably enjoying the show!

I laid on my towel, closed my eyes, and let where I was and what I was doing play over and over in my mind. I would have to walk past people all the way to the car, my tits on display for everyone under my sheer cover up. There were a few people looking at them now, no doubt! This was the specific fantasy that I had read about so many times on that erotica website and had let play out over and over in my mind when I would tan naked in my backyard.

I let the sun warm my body from the outside in while my lust and the alcohol warmed me from the inside out. I inhaled deeply, enjoying the fragrances of saltwater and seaweed mingling with the coconut scented tanning lotion on my body. The sound of the waves was so relaxing.

I didn't notice that one of the girls had walked up to me so when she started talking I jumped.

"Hi!", she said, "My name's Ashley. That's Stacey over there. We noticed you drained your drink. Do you want another one?"

I fought the urge to cover my tits because that's where Ashley's eyes kept darting as she talked to me. I'd been ogled by men before but it was so bizarre to have a woman look me over! Had Scott noticed them holding hands when he picked this spot?! That sneaky fucker.

I introduced myself and said, "Sure, Ashley, I'd love a drink... or two".

We both laughed and she brought one over to me... it was stronger than the margarita Scott had bought for me! I nervously downed this one, too. I was going to be drunk in no time.

After a little more small talk Ashley asked if she and Stacey could come tan with me.

What was I supposed to say?!

When they brought their towels over and laid on both sides of me, the couple to our left packed up their things and drove away. It was clear they didn't approve of my exhibitionism nor Ashley and Stacey's lesbianism.

The girls were polite, asking where I was from, how long I had been married, how old my kids were, etc. I found out that they were students in a Massage Therapy class which is where they met. They'd been together for about six months.

The conversation was normal but everything under the surface was not. They were staring at my tits while they talked to me or letting their eyes roam up and down my legs, not even trying to hide their gaze like a man would. Occasionally one of them would touch my arm or hand as we talked and let it stay in contact a little longer than appropriate. They were making me uncomfortable but there was a little curious arousal as well. Girls fifteen years younger than me were flirting with me and that was not only flattering but a little exciting.

Eventually I flipped over and Ashley volunteered to rub some lotion on my back. She put some lotion on her hands but, instead of a usual rubdown, she started massaging my shoulders.

I sighed and commented about how good it felt.

Ashley enthusiastically asked, "Can I practice my back massage on you?"

There was a genuine eagerness in her voice that was so endearing there was no way I could tell her no.

Stacey piped up, "What about your feet and legs? Can I practice giving you a lower body massage, too?"

Ashely clearly knew what she was doing on my back. All the nervous energy from two women flirting with me was melting away as my shoulders were getting rubbed. I couldn't imagine the magic Stacey could do to my feet so I agreed.

My god they were going to be good at their jobs as massage therapists! I felt every muscle in my body turn to jello as they got to work on me.

Ashley ran her hands up and down my back, caressing my muscles. I started to tense up a little when she got down to my bikini bottom but she just pushed harder on my muscles, forcing me to submit to her caress. Stacey, meanwhile, was done massaging my feet and slowly started working her way up my legs. Soon they were both working around my ass with Stacey rubbing my thighs and Ashley working the back muscles right above my rear. It was so relaxing but at the same time the sensation of four hands rubbing my body was sensually overwhelming.

The alcohol was really kicking in now, drowning my inhibitions and logic. Also, I still hadn't gotten off from the sexual high of blowing Dan & Scott that morning so my body started to dictate to my mind what I was going to do.

I spread my legs at Stacey's request so she could work on my upper thighs.

Her massage became softer and more sensual and she let her thumbs occasionally brush up against the fabric covering my pussy.

Ashley slowly slid her hands down under my bikini bottom and started caressing my ass. I drew my knees in a little and arched my back, slightly lifting my butt up into the air to allow their hands better access to me. Stacey was now running her fingers over the fabric covering my pussy more aggressively. I was gently pushing my torso up and down, working in rhythm with Stacey's hands, my body non-verbally begging her to finger me.

My arousal was no longer hidden from them nor me. I wanted them to give me sweet fulfillment. I had read plenty of lesbian erotica buy had never been with a woman. I absolutely adore a cock but this experience was opening me up to bisexuality more than I would have imagined!

I was so caught up in the moment that I didn't realize what the girls were doing until it was over.

Stacey whispered, "Now."

In the blink of an eye, Ashley's hands were off of my ass and on the swimsuit ties at my hips. She quickly undid them while Stacey grabbed the bikini fabric covering my crotch and pulled as hard as she could on it.

I was naked.

The alcohol had significantly slowed my reaction time as well as my thought processes. By the time I realized what had happened and turned to get my bikini bottom back from Stacey, she was in the water with it. I got up and ran into the waves after her, so she just backed further out into the Gulf. When I finally caught up to her she tossed my bikini into a crashing wave where it disappeared into the surf.

Stacey body surfed back into the beach on the next wave while I splashed around in the water for a minute in a futile search for my suit. I gave up and looked back at the beach, where I saw Ashley and Stacey getting into their car, waving my towel and clothes at me. They drove off, giving me the middle finger as they left, their car was down the beach before I could even make it out of the waves to chase after them.

I rewound all of their actions in my mind... they hadn't been flirting with me. They were playing an elaborate prank on me. Those little bitches!

All of a sudden I became painfully aware of my situation- I was on the beach, totally naked, with my husband and his car a quarter of a mile away. Stacey and Ashley had made a big enough scene that everyone within earshot of us was aware of what had happened. Every eye on the beach was on me, with catcalls and a couple of whistles drawing even more attention to me. I was standing in ankle deep water, my chest heaving from the exertion of chasing Stacey. I looked up and down the beach and no one even tried to act like they weren't looking at me.

I didn't know what to do, so I waded back out into the Gulf until the water was over my tits. Everyone was still watching me. I was starting to get desperate as I realized that I was going to have to walk down the beach naked. What no one could see was that I was fingering myself. My god, I wanted to cum. I let the waves of excitement and emotion wash over me and started grinding my hips against my fingers. I looked longingly towards Scott's car.

About a hundred feet from where I was I saw a guy start jogging down the beach my way. He looked to be part of a group of men in their twenties. He started wading out towards me. I was getting pretty close to an orgasm but he was close enough to me that I had to stop masturbating. Motherfucker, what does a woman have to do to get off?!

"Hey!", he yelled out to me, "You want a shirt?"

I nodded yes.

He grinned a sly grin that let me know there were strings attached and kept talking, "My friends and I have a bet on whether or not those tits are fake... if you let us all feel 'em we'll give you a shirt, OK?"

What choice did I have? It was either a groping by some horny twentysomethings or walking down the beach naked for 1/4 of a mile.

"Fine.", I told him.

I followed him out of the water, aware that every step revealed more and more of me to everyone on the beach. It was a liquid striptease with the Gulf of Mexico as my lingerie and I was slowly removing it for everyone. I glanced up and down the beach and figured that about forty people were looking at me. It made me so fucking hot.

My nipples were erect and my tits bounced as I jogged after they guy, trying to keep up with him. I walked directly past so many people! I particularly remember a couple who were staring at me, slack-jawed. The man's swimsuit was wet so his boner was clearly visible. 'Mmmm I'd love to ride that', I thought to myself.

I resisted the instinct to cover myself with my hands and let the guys look me up and down as we reached their spot on the beach. There were six of them and they slowly formed a half circle around me like lions going in for a kill.

There was no hiding my arousal... my pussy was engorged with blood and my inner lips were sticking out. My nipples were made of stone, a rouge sex flush was covering the top of my chest and my cheeks, and my lips were swollen and pouty.

12