Vacation Out West

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam tried kneeling in front of me, but the angle was wrong, so he obligingly got onto his back, cross-ways to my body, right under my face. My hands were busy bracing me, as Pete began pounding furiously into my cunt, so I trapped Sam's glans with my lips, and lowered my head, trying to engulf as much of his cock as possible. The cold water had indeed shrunk him a bit, and that was a blessing. I was able to get the entire head of his cock inside my mouth, along with the very top of his shaft. I bobbed my head up and down on his dick, and let my tongue wash over its head. I explored the tiny slit in its head, surrounded by that tiny mound of extra sensitive tissue, with the tip of my tongue. Soon I was drinking his salty precum, swallowing it greedily.

My cunt was going into overdrive, lubricating madly. Pete's dick was making wet, suction sounds, alternating with squishes, as he fucked me. "I'm whippin' up a froth for you, Sam," he chortled. "She's opened and ready for you now, and I want her to deep throat my dick." They switched ends of my body.

When Pete knelt in front of me, his cock was just at the right height. It was so close to my nose that I could smell the familiar scent of my cunt juices, mixed with the strange tang of his precum fluids. I was wondering why he hadn't immediately told me to open my mouth when I felt Sam's large hands grasping my hips. Suddenly, it felt like someone had shoved a baseball bat into my cunt! I shrieked, "Aaaaiiiieee!" in shock, and that was what sneaky Pete had been waiting for. The moment my mouth flew open, Pete lunged, and the head of his dick not only touched my throat, it entered it!

I gagged and panicked, but he pulled back, and I sucked a grateful lungful of air, before he once again plugged my throat. Things got blurry, because my eyes were watering from the painful stretch happening along my cunt tunnel. My cunt felt stuffed as Sam's massive balls slammed against my pussy lips. I tried to relax my cunt muscles, but my main focus at that moment was getting a rhythm of breathing, timed to Pete's throat fucking. He certainly liked shoving that prick of his down a woman's gullet! His clean, spicy man scent filled my nostrils with each inhalation.

Sam's powerful bulk was difficult for me to brace against. Thankfully, his thrusts synchronized with Pete's, so I ended up suspended between two pistons -- both in me at the same time, and then both partially withdrawing, during which time my lips and nose made a sucking sound as I gulped air. I think all three of us found it amusing that my cunt made a sucking sound at the same time, due to the partial vacuum produced as Sam's cock moved outward.

Now that we all were working rhythmically, I was able to experience the pleasure building in my core. The arousing sensations emanating from my mouth and cunt were merging in my center, like a warm ball of glowing energy. Pete moved one of his hands to the back of my head, freeing the other. That hand went under me, and started toying with my tits. Sam withdrew one of his hands from my hip. Moments later, I felt his fingers exploring my mound, and locating my clit. My world became cocks, hands, and fingers rubbing my extra sensitive tissues. Like two pieces of wood being rubbed hard together, I felt like I was about to burst into flame!

I burst all right. But not into flame. It was a watery burst as my first orgasm made me squirt! Sam must've gotten drenched, but I didn't hear him complain. In fact, he returned the favor, grunting as he squirted a long stream of cum deep into my cunt. It felt so erotic that I began convulsing. My convulsions weren't limited to my extremities and my pussy. They included my throat muscles, too, which began a series of swallowing spasms.

"Oh shit!" Pete yelled. "She's pulling my spunk right out of my balls! Fuck!" He gave me a load of hot, creamy semen. Spurt after spurt. I guzzled it all down, feeling it warm my tummy like a delicious meal. Even after Pete backed his cock out of my throat, my lips latched onto his prick, sucking hard. I was determined to get every drop I could. "Hot damn! I ain't never been sucked like this, Sam!" Pete proclaimed.

"She sure likes to fuck, all right," Sam agreed. I nodded, keeping the head of Pete's cock trapped in my lips, until he finally pulled free.

"And my husband not only doesn't mind -- he gets really turned on, watching me getting used like this," I assured them. "Just look at his cock."

It was true. My trussed up husband had a raging hard-on, and its slit was oozing lots and lots of precum. Since his arousal caused his dick to wave excitedly around, tiny droplets of precum had been flung in several directions.

"Hot damn!" Pete exclaimed, noticing. His curiosity got the better of him. He approached my husband and carefully peeled the duct tape off his mouth. "You really don't mind us using your little filly like this?" he asked.

"Hell, no," my dear husband answered with a leering grin. "As you can see, it takes more than one man to feed her insatiable appetite for sex." I smiled, and blew him a kiss. "If you can, I'd be much obliged if you'd fuck her some more. I don't think anyone's used her ass, yet." Eyeing Sam's huge member, he added, "It would serve her right if that big hunk of man-meat over there was shoved up her butt." Jack was working well with me, making suggestions so we actually controlled the flow of the interactions.

I laughed, and wiggled my ass suggestively. "I'm willing to try it, if he is. We've got some lube in my knapsack." Looking pointedly at Pete, I suggested, "I think it'd go better, though, if you opened me up some with your hand up there first. Have you ever fisted a woman's ass?"

Pete look thunderstruck. "Y'all talking about me putting my whole hand into that tiny puckered pink thing? Women usually yell at me if I so much as try to stick a finger in there."

"Then this is your big chance. My hubby's done it lots of times. He can even give you advice, if you'd like." I oriented my body to give both Pete and hubby a look at the target in question, keeping my ass high, and resting my head and shoulders on the blanket.

Not wanting to miss out on this unique opportunity, Pete rapidly located the lube. "OK, fellah. What'll I do?" he asked my husband.

"Put a big glop right on her ass hole," Jack said. "And some more on one of your fingers. Start working that finger in through her hole, pushing the lube inside her as you go."

I sighed happily as Pete's slippery finger began the process of dilating my anal ring. My sighs were meant to encourage Pete that he was doing just fine.

"Now start using two fingers, and then three," my husband coached. "Add more lube to your fingers and your hand. Make sure you get lube on from your fingertips to well past your knuckles."

I felt my hole getting wider and wider, with lube and air entering me. Being fingered like this always gave me naughty excitement, but this was extra special since a virtual stranger was doing it, with another stranger and my husband closely observing the 'violation' of my ass.

"Oh my gawd!" Pete cried out. "Look at this! Sam, look! My knuckles are right at the hole, and she's not yellin' or screamin' at me! I think it's gonna happen! I think I can git my whole hand inside her ass!"

As he said that, I pressed my butt back against his pressure, and at the same time bore down as if trying to defecate. That caused my anal sphincter to release, and Pete's well-lubricated hand slid inside! He stopped moving it, apparently staring at it with amazement, because I heard him yell, "Whoooeeee!! I did it! I did it! Looky there!"

"Now make small in and out movements. That'll really loosen her up for that giant cock," my husband informed Pete.

I began moaning with delight as Pete fisted my ass hole. "How's this feel, little lady?" he asked me.

"It feels great," I groaned. "I can't wait to feel that cock being stuffed in there." I was panting with pleasure. "But can I ask another favor?"

"What's that, darlin'?" Pete asked, gleefully pumping his fist slowly back and forth in my nasty, intimate rear tunnel. He was so enamored about what he was doing I felt he'd grant about any wish I made.

"I'd love to have all three of my holes used at the same time," I moaned. "Could you free my hubby enough so he can use my mouth, while you two give me a nice double penetration? I know that big, big cock is gonna go into my ass. I'd like that really long one of yours in my cunt at the same time. Having hubby's dick in my mouth would complete the picture. A triple penetration. I'm creaming, just thinking about it."

"You sure are," Pete agreed. "Your pussy is practically drizzlin' back here. Sam, get that tape off the guy's wrists, but leave his ankles bound. You'll have to help him stand over by her head. When you're ready, I'll ease my hand out of her ass, and slide underneath her. Then you can nail her ass real good."

I actually shivered with delight, hearing these plans made. Within a few minutes, Sam was helping my hubby hobble over near my head. I smiled up at him, and got his smile in return. "It'd probably be good if you lathered up that salami of yours with lube before trying to stuff it in her ass, even though I'm sure she's all loose there now," Jack told Sam, using his hands to brace himself on my shoulder for balance.

There was an obscene, sucking, squelching sound as Pete's hand left my ass. He flipped on his back, going between my spread knees, and then started worming his way up. As his face reached the level of my cunt, he stopped and sucked at it briefly -- enough to make me gasp loudly. Continuing upward, he started suckling my tits, as I felt him poking blindly in the vicinity of my honey pot with his dick. I reached down, grasped his cock, gave it a loving squeeze and a pump, and guided it home.

Pete's dick was about half way inside me when I felt the smooth contact of the head of Sam's cock with my anal opening. "Oooo, yes! I'm ready for it! Give it to me. Please give it to me," I pleaded.

Sam had done a good job of slicking up his cock, apparently. Because even though I winced slightly as I felt it stretch my opening even more than Pete's hand had, it didn't give any sensation of a tearing drag of friction as it worked its way inward. Inch by slow inch, both cocks slid inward, side by side, filling me, occupying me, claiming me as their fuck toy of the moment.

I was hyperventilating from the combination of pain, pleasure, arousal, and humbling humiliation when hubby took hold of my head and inserted his dick into my mouth. Almost as if they'd choreographed this, all three men paused when their balls touched various parts of my anatomy. My hyperventilation was manifest in the whistling sound of air rushing fast in and out of my nostrils. Thankfully, hubby's cock was not fully engorged yet, so it wasn't blocking my throat, even though his hairy scrotum touched my lower lip.

They began fucking me!

Three pistons came to life simultaneously! Mouth, cunt, and ass all being fucked! My mind, flooded with sensation, was dazed, trying to process it all. I closed my eyes and visualized what was happening. I mentally watched Pete, beneath me, raising and lowering his hips, skewering my cunt with that long, firm, rod of flesh. I 'saw' Sam, behind me, straddling my hips as he stuffed that fleshy baseball bat in and out of my ass.

The familiar scent of my husband's lust made me open my eyes. All I could see was the thin 'happy trail' of hair that ran from below his navel to his bush of pubic hair. If I looked cross-eyed, I could watch his cock sliding in and out of my mouth, gleaming with my saliva. I was one happy fuck toy, receiving all this attention. I couldn't say a thing, and I couldn't move much, so I had to make growling sounds of appreciation, deep in my throat, and use my inner muscles to squeeze and ripple on them. The sounds and ripples intensified with each of my orgasms. I got my 'reward' in all three holes, in rapid succession, after cumming several times for the trio of lusty men.

Replete for the moment, we shared some cold beers, ate some well deserved dinner, and made plans for bedtime. After a sotto voce conspiratorial discussion between the men, Jack announced, "Sweetheart, you're going to be passed around and used as a sexual nightcap." It'd been a couple of hours since I'd been fucked, so I was thrilled to hear this. "I know you're probably tired, and need to get some sleep soon, so we'll let you choose how, and the order in which we use you, though."

I looked slowly at each man, in turn. "Hmmm," I hummed, giving me a chance to decide. I admit I was considering the shapes and sizes of their various cocks. "OK," I said, decisively. "I want you all to use my pussy before bed. I'll be lying down, face up, or face down, as each man prefers. You, darling, have me first. Then Pete. Then Sam. I'm saving Sam for last because there's a good chance I may faint by that point. In which case, you can just let me sleep." I looked at Sam, saying, "And I want you to understand that even if I go unconscious, I still want you to finish cumming inside me before you stop." Sam grinned happily, hearing me openly state such a preference.

My hubby had me place myself face down, flat on the comfy blanket, and placed his thighs outside mine as he inserted his dick into my cunt. He knew it's one of my favorite positions, since that angle causes his cock to hit my G-spot just right, while his thrusts make my clit rub against the blanket, and his pelvis gives my ass a good buffeting. Heavenly! He excited me to my own release before unleashing his seed inside me.

After hubby spurted into me, Pete took his place -- same position, same delightful sensations, same peak of climax, same unloading of semen, letting his load blend with my hubby's. He even gave me a sweet kiss on the back of my neck, which made me shiver delightfully.

Sam opted to let me remain as I was, and once again stuffed me to the bursting point with that huge schlong of his. I'm sure that his entry shoved half the semen in my vagina out onto my upper thighs, and the remainder right into my womb! Feeling that thick fluid forced through the opening in my cervix was a novel sensation, indeed! As Sam was giving me a good screwing, Pete turned to hubby with a suggestion, speaking loudly enough to be heard over my loud, unintelligible babbles of ecstasy.

"You did those sexy nude pictures of your wife. Wouldn't they be even better if that lovely tanned skin of hers was all spattered with white, gooey drops of our sperm?" he asked.

"I like the way you think," I heard Jack answer with a laugh. "I'll take a picture each time anyone unloads on her. I'll even try to catch the cum jetting through the air toward her waiting body. We won't let her wash any of it off, and we'll see what she looks like by the end of the day, tomorrow."

Hearing that, and hearing Sam's loud groan of release as he once again emptied himself into me, I actually did faint, and fell asleep, dreaming about my body, covered in semen, which was being baked onto my skin by a warm sun.

12