Vacation Paradiso

Story Info
Castaway mother & son are stranded on an island.
3.3k words
4.16
243.7k
35
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 08/18/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had never harbored lustful thoughts for Kelly – my mother. How could I? I thought she is my sweet mom, whom I love like any other 18-year-old love's his mother. Though I always knew she was a very sexy appealing women and other men like my father's business associates and friends found this 38-year-old very hot. Most of them tried making a pass on her. But she decided to be a loyal wife. She had scores of boyfriends before marriage but choose to be devoted to my millionaire dad.

My small family, that is, Grant – my father, my mother & me – Kip hardly met. My father's a busy industrialist, Mom has her social obligations and I'm too involved in studies, my passion working out in the gym & playing basketball.

But my relation with Kelly changed completely when we were off to the Caribbean on our rather adventurous vacation. Dad of course was too busy to accompany us. We set off in our private vessel but were shipwrecked when a storm hit us on the high seas. What fate the two-crew members met we couldn't tell then, but were lucky to be saved as we jumped in the sea wearing our life jackets. Luckily I strapped my travel bag which had survival kit and some medicines. We drifted, as the waves took us near a coast. Our torch beams reflected land and we swam desperately towards the shore. Tired we went off to sleep and woke up to find ourselves in an uninhabited island. We realized that we had no option but to survive till help reaches us. We drew strength from the fact that we fought death to reach where we were and decided to enjoy our stay on this unspoiled island. Our attitude towards life changed, as we thought that every minute of our life was now a bonus. Kelly and me became very close – just like friends, as we had no one except each other now.

The tropical island was full of variety of fruit trees, so food was not a problem. Days were hot, evenings and nights were cool. We relaxed and wore minimal of whatever clothing we had, to stay cool and comfy. I wore only my shorts and went around without my T-shirt, while mother wore her white shorts and thin white cotton spaghetti top, and did away with her front open shirt. I wonder it was the heat which was not that scorching or was the fact that no one was watching, made mother more bold than she normally would have been. As it is her top showed her ample cleavage, add to that it was too thin and was battered during our struggle in the vessel. It was torn from the belly, back and side of her left breast, showing the soft sloping curve of her breast peeking out. I was a little uncomfortable at first, but tried to understand her comfort requirement.

We had become quite frank and open and I found myself looking at her perky breasts and athletic legs quite often. What could I do, her assets were on display all the time. Not that I didn't notice her stealing glances on my tight pecs or my hard on which somehow was there almost all day. But I thought that we were becoming comfortable with each other and had that, it's only her/him kind of laid back attitude, plus no one's watching us.

The more she noticed me the more she became complimentary. She would say looking at my broad shoulders "I never realized you were such a well built young man" or "now I know what I've been missing."

When I would be carrying logs for fire she would come tantalizingly close brushing her breasts on my arm and whisper huskily looking at my straining muscles "Let me give you a hand you big man."

Her compliments got more blatant with time. As once on asking why she didn't wake me up early, she said "but honey you were up all night," referring to the raging bulge I had when asleep.

As for me I never missed an opportunity to touch her. We swam together and would try to out swim each other, when playfully I would hold her feet, and climb on to her, like a rope, to push her deeper under water.

When she would playfully run away from me, swaying her ass under the slinkiest of thongs, with her milky breasts jiggling. I would hold her tight from behind and give her ample time to feel my bulge between her ass. She would play along and never complained.

We slept and spend our days near the shore, under a huge shady tree. She discovered a small waterfall near our abode and chooses to have a bath there. Kelly insisted on my accompanying her during her ritualistic bath, as she was too scared of confronting wild animals. I would face the other side while she would strip and wash herself. These used to be very tense moments for me, as I would be dying to steal a peek, of her sexy tanned body all wet in the water.

Sexual tension was brewing between us as we were getting more unrestricted with each other. Those lustful comments, touching, playing and seeing each other scantily clad made thing worse.

I never thought of Kelly other than a mother, and neither did she, but this unrestricted place where we were all alone made us candid and bold. But what the heck I hadn't seen a female except her in weeks and neither had she seen any male. She later told me that after no sign of help for weeks she thought we are probably going to either spend our lives on this remote island or we'll die. So there was no way we could fulfill our carnal desires.

Mother is 5' 10" tall, blonde with shoulder length hair. She has a strong curvy body, with the help of swimming and gym sessions. She has very sexy stout legs and curvaceous round hips. Her slim waist and strong arching back accentuate the shape of her firm butt. I think her ass simply cannot be ignored, even if she was to wear a nun's robe. Kelly's boobs are not unbelievably big, but her size suits her body type and looks big on her. Her buxom boobs are adorned with pink nipples, which hardens at the drop of a hat to the extent that their shape can be seen even when she is wearing a bra, I've noticed. She basically has a full body. Her feet are so dainty and perfect and she has delicate hands. Mom is all feminine, from head to toe.

Finally after what seemed like eons of teasing and playing around I became bolder and she became more submissive. It all started when we were swimming on the shallow shore, on a particularly naughty day. She was wearing her black slinky thong and bikini top, while I was wearing my Speedo swimming trunks. She stopped to take a breather and said "gosh you look Herculean in this," while looking at my crotch through the clear water. She later told me that she cursed herself for getting all wet and horny looking at her own offspring.

Wanna try Hercules out, I said.

"Shut up, no way," she said trying to look like she was all serious and shit, but I could see a smile playing at the corners of her mouth.

Then out of nowhere she spat back, "You think you can handle a real woman Mr. Young Hercules?"

I came close to her, looked right in her eyes and held her arms. I could see by the passionate look in her eyes and her slightly open pouty lips that she wanted to give in desperately. And before we knew we were groping in each other's arm, locked in a tight embrace that lasted more than a few minutes. She could feel my manhood twitching against her body, her swelling breast felt so good against my hard chest and I had one leg between her legs and feeling my thighs rub against her pussy was making her dripping wet. She gave a soft moan. We looked at each other and slowly I brought my lips closer to her. The loyal wife in her was giving way to a wanton mother. She later told me that she could have never dreamed of being unfaithful to dad. And now of all the people she was about to get fucked by her son. We were so horny that our thought process stopped and soon she automatically found my lips. I didn't kiss her hard, but planted soft sticky kisses on her lips. This frustrated her more and she squeezed my tight ass and gave me a big juice sloppy kiss pushing her tongue in my mouth. I took it as a signal of her desire, held her quivering ass and lifted her. She wrapped her legs around my butt and we kissed long and hard, tongue entwined. In the same position while kissing I somehow walked to the shore and laid her down on her back and lay on top of her resting my weight on my forearms. For the first time she felt my huge dick on her cunt through the confinement of our swimwear. She gave a soft moan as I rubbed my cock on her pussy.

"I'm dying to see your size Kip," Kelly said.

I ignored her demand and gave soft butterfly kisses on her neck moving towards her ample cleavage. She was breathing faster now, with occasional unh's.

My soft kissing and occasional licking on her breasts was driving her crazy. I untied her bikini top and took it off recklessly. My eyes popped out as I looked at her big, firm delectable tits swelled up and waiting for attention.

Timmy what are you waiting for? Mommy loves her tities to be licked.

Mom you've got an incredibly sexy body. All my girlfriends seem to be adolescent kids compared to you. I have been noticing you since a few days now, you look soooo hot.

She drew a long, imploring breath and lewdly said "Your talking like that is making me soooo horny…please suck my boobs…please suck em' now….

With that I launched an attack on her breasts, my tongue orbited her aureole, and her nipples were already stiffened and rose like a pencil eraser. I flicked my tongue over the tip. She panted. "Oh, my god," as she moaned.

Her hands on my head, while her fingers stroked lovingly through my hair.

She was getting very excited as I took one fourth of her breast in my mouth and flickered my tongue vigorously on her nipple.

Then in one smooth movement, she slid my trunks down and pushed my mouth away from her boobs, to look at my dick. She shuddered wrapping her hand around my dick as her eyes widened and her mouth fell open. "Ooohhh, god almighty, you have a massive cock honey, it's gigantic." "It must be eight inches and as thick as my wrist, whatever it one of the biggest I've seen, but they were all much older than you," she said. She held my twitching cock and a soft moan escaped with the laborious breaths. Rasping

"Oohh Kip I want you to slide your big cock into my pussy, it's been sooooo long since I last got fucked."

Hearing that obscene demand from my mother sent such an unnerving ripple of lust up my spine, that I got brain-locked.

She quickly got in position on her back and spread her legs wide massaging her clit. I reaching down took my cock in one hand and guided it toward her pussy. "Ooohhh Kip, my pussy is soooo wet."

I held my cock to her pussy and slid the huge head in. She was even tighter than I had expected. Her hands gripped my arms harder.

Uuunnnhhhhh, she gasped. "Ooohhh, yeah, sweetheart, slide it all the way in. Fuck me with every inch of your big cock."

I had never ever heard the language coming out of her mouth before, but hearing it was almost making me blow my nuts.

She raised her torso and flexed her hips a little and I finally slid my throbbing cock into her pussy.

"Oooohhh yeah, baby, give me all of it."

I figured the head of my cock met her cervix, when she shouted "ooohhhh, uunnggg, honey...Oh...Oh, yessss baby!" As she said that her pussy swallowed my entire cock and my big balls slapped against her ass just as my helmet bumped the back of her canal. "Start fucking me, Kip, I can't wait any longer!"

She bounced her hips to get me going and I began sliding my big dick in and out of her pussy with steady, moderate strokes using about half of its length.

She grunted and urgently bucked her hips to meet my thrusts. Her hands squeezed my chest muscles. "Ooh, darling, pump faster. I'm so fucking horny," she said.

My cock pistoned in and out of her, as I held her waist to control her violently shaking body. I flexed my hips high on each upstroke and pulled it out right to the tip. Her huge tits swayed sensually as I speeded up. They lifted off her chest and began swinging in opposite directions meeting at the center with a loud slap of skin, as I raised my tempo.

She was very loud and vocal and erotically ooohhhed and uunngged to show her pleasure. She was not the quite kind and her shrieks of satisfaction were arousing me all the more.

"Ooh, baby, you're fucking me so good," Mom said.

I've been wanting to fuck you for soooo long now I said, slowing my strokes a tad so I'd last a little longer.

She smiled mischievously and said "I've been wanting you to fuck me ever since I saw you parading your buff and stout body." "Don't you slow down baby mommy wants you to pound her pussy with your big cock," she snarled.

I speeded up my strokes. My balls were slapping loudly against her ass and her tits were shaking off violently.

"Ooh, yeah," "Slam my pussy with your big, long, hard cock!"

I rammed her cunt even harder.

"Oh, yes! Fuck me! Oh, god, yes. Yes! I'M COMING!"

This was music to my ears since my own orgasm was imminent.

Screaming my name, Mom reached up with both hands and pulled me down to her as her hips began to spasm. They drove up against me wildly, as she shrieked into my ear with her nails dug into my shoulders. Finally, her body tensed after which she shuddered uncontrollably for at least half a minute. She had had a long and enormously gratifying climax. Her grip lightened; I eased my strokes and caught my breath.

"Honey, it's my turn now," I grunted, arching my back upward and clamping my eyes shut in ecstasy as I came.

I leaned down and our tongues mashed against each other in a quick embrace and slowly our tired bodies' cuddled close let loose to sleep after our passionate lovemaking.

I woke up in the morning to a sweet sensation of mom's soft, full lips caressing the top of my shaft while she flicked her tongue over my hole. "Oh," I moaned as she began to swallow more of it, bobbing her head down farther with every pass. Her lips made a loud slurping sound as I watched her inhale half of my big dong. She massaged my nuts with one hand. "Uuummm," she moaned her nurturing mouth full of my manhood. "Ooh, yeah, baby," I said. "Lick my cock."

I motioned for her to turn around as she scrambled up bringing her crotch to my waiting mouth. Our head buried in each other's crotch as we positioned in a 69. As my tongue met her clit she gasped, abruptly taking her mouth off my cock and whimpered a loud aaaahhhhh saying "Oh, God, baby eat me please. I'm so hot, stick that wicked tongue deeper in my pussy." The halt wasn't for long as her head started bobbing on my cock again while I tongued and lapped my beautiful mom's pussy making delightful liquid sounds. I slipped my tongue into her as she moaned, her voice, slightly muffled by my huge cock in her mouth. I rubbed her clit as my tongue fucked her pussy. As my head moved in and out, I pushed my finger deep in her. Her head moved like lightning and I shot my wad deep down her throat. She exploded as well. Her juices gushed out on my mouth and she screamed out her ecstasy. Her hips bucked and thrust hard almost squishing my face. Mom climaxed for a long time, as I relished the musky smell of her sex.

When she had calmed down, we lay kissing as our hands were roaming over each other's bodies. She moved down a little kissing softly the nape of my neck, heading to my tight chest. She licked my nipples teasingly, getting my manhood to full mast. I explored her belly moving down my finger to her wet black thatch. My finger slowly found it's way in her dripping wet pussy, as I worked her ear, nibbling on the lobe. At first slowly, then gradually speeding the tempo I finger fucked her accommodating hole, kneeling, as she lunged her ass in doggie position. I bent forward and licked her pussy, then I slid my tongue up and ran it around her neat brown asshole. She gasped. I pushed my tongue into her musky hole.

"Ooooohhh" she moaned and said "Kippie do my asshole baby, it's been soooo long since I took a monster up there."

I pulled back and took my cock and ran it up and down her slick pussy, while I greased her asshole with her juices. I centered it and slowly slid the head of my cock in. God, her ass was so tight. I thrusted slowly, giving long, gently strokes. Her moans had changed to loud shrieks as I rubbed her clit while pumping her ass.

"Uuunnngg, Ooohhh god, that feels soooo good Baby. You fill me up. I love your thick cock deep inside me. Fuck me, Baby. Fuck me mommy hard." She crooned.

I slid in and out of her tight asshole. She pushed back meeting each stroke, as my ramming intensified.

"Ooohhh this is good this is very, very good," she purred, rocking back and forth." "Do you know, Kip mommy loves it in her ass."

I thrust hard, and my cock swelled to bursting, and shot my load deep into her asshole. My climax seemed to go on and on, as did hers. Even after I had shot my load my cock stayed hard. I thrust again and again till she had another climax. Gasping for breath, we both fell to our sides, and lay exhausted.

Worn out by our carnal escapades, we nourished ourselves with choicest bananas, mangoes and coconut water available in galore. We planed an adventurous trip to the thick forest in the interior of the tropical island. I took my small bag and pocketknife for protection. The forest was thick and the air was muggy, but the scenic beauty was beyond imagination. We walked for a couple of miles and decided to take a short nap under a big primitive tree. After what seemed like 15 minutes I heard mom's scream and opened my eyes to find half a dozen sharp spears pointing at us...

To be continued...

Your views are welcome and e-mails would keep my stories going.