Vacation Paradiso Ch. 2

Story Info
A Tribal awaits Mom.
3k words
4.17
149.6k
20
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 08/18/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There were these dark skinned, strong hefty looking tribals, with bulging eyes looking at us with complete astonishment. They were as amazed to find someone other than them on this land, just as we were. Mom was scared and so was I, but we had to use our head and stay composed to face another day so I told her to calm down. We were taken to their village and everyone gathered around, looking at us with awe, as if we were a new species. Their community was quite organised as everyone settled down in front of a small wooden platform, with the spear holding men lined front facing the crowd.

"They are probably waiting for someone," mom said gauging the dead silence.

Then there was this deep toned reverberation of drums beating to mark the arrival of a grotesquely attired man, wearing just leopard skin to cover his genitalia and a feathered sort of skull crown. He was carrying a baton, which established his authority. He was not very tall, just like other people of his community, but was strikingly well built, with rippling muscles developed probably with hard laborious way of living in this jungle. He had a very dark skin color and his tribe looked like as if they were of Negro origin. His face was really ugly, with a deep scar on his left cheek, thick eyebrows and full lips pouting between a thick bushy beard.

"This dandy looks like their chief or something," mom whispered.

The group leader of the idiots that arrested us probably told the leader – he called Cheema - about the captives, that is us, in an animated manner. While Cheema talked back to them in a more animated fashion making gestures with his hands while talking. We noticed that he had a fresh wound on his forearm, which he might have burned recently.

Mom took an anti blister cream from the bag and walked toward him. This woman has no brains…. I though, as the spear men warned her raising their weapons. Cheema presumably told them to chill as they calmed down and made way for mom. She took him arm and looked at it compassionately. He must have realised by now that the lady means no harm. She applied the cream, as he hesitatingly let her. It must have been instant relief as he smiled and said something in his bizarre lingo to mom. Then he addressed his people and there were loud deafening shrieks and shouts. I wonder why were they so excited!

Probably they realised that we were friends. Smart damsel I thought realising that actually I was a dimwit to mistrust her masterstroke move.

We were taken separately to different huts and I washed myself, she probably would have done the same. In the late evening there were fire torches all around and the atmosphere looked ceremonial. I thought that some welcome ceremony would take place. I was made to sit on this crooked seat with all the women folk sitting around me. Suddenly I heard the beating of the drums and to my utter amazement I saw mom dressed in a skimpy two piece leopard clothing hardly covering her ample bosom and her torso. She was looking extremely sultry with the shape of her boobs showing wantonly through the thin covering. She laid in a stupor on this stretcher kind of a board, which was carried by two robust men with strongly built bodies.

They laid the stretcher on the ground and lifted mom placing her precariously on a waist high (4 foot) wooden bench covered with hay sandwiched between banana leaves, giving it a mattress like feel. The bench was made in shape of 'Y'. Her head was placed on one end and her legs spread assuming the shape of the alphabet. The tempo of the drumbeats pitched high as their leader made his grand entry. He was wearing the same thing as earlier, excluding his crown, which had hid his bald head. His rippling muscles covered with oil gained prominence in the yellow light of the fire torches. I knew something is about to happen as the drumbeats subsided.

The two young men who were carrying mom took their positions. One stood by her neck, on the side right opposite to him another man took his place, while Cheema positioned himself between mom's legs. To my complete surprise they started stripping mom completely. I held back as she had told me earlier that this might happen and if it does I should avoid opposing or annoying them, particularly if they are not inflicting any bodily harm. I was served a drink in a wooden container it was some kind of a strong alcoholic herbal drink and was surprisingly good to taste.

To my surprise I saw mom lifting her hips a bit to help them remove her wrap around kind of clothing. She had no resistance to offer as the two young men bend down and started kissing the nape of her neck instead she moved her legs in ecstasy and gave a soft muffled moan. I felt my grip tightening on the tumbler as I found it difficult to watch my mother being sexually fondled by these tribal men. I tried to look away, but had to look back as I heard loud breath escaping with stifled moan. Shit! Mom was brazenly enjoying the attention she was getting. How could she, with scores of men and women and not to forget her own son watching her lewd submission to these men, whom she wouldn't have preferred to look at, back home.

Meanwhile Cheema and the two men took their clothings off, and the two men got back to licking her bosom with their long slurping tongues, giving long measured licks to her erect nipples. Mom was dumbfounded seeing Cheema's size as his dick sprang free from his clothing. He must be eleven inches long and inexplicably thick, while the other two were moderate compared to him, but big enough for average standards.

"The chief had the biggest and thickest dick I had ever seen in my life, sigh! He's the biggest that I would ever take in me," mom later exclaimed.

Mom's boob had swelled with excitement and she was moaning and taking out guttural sounds as the chief started kissing her stout thighs, with his rough hands roaming all over her lower body. She seemed to be super excited after seeing his cock, as she held his bald head cooing while his tongue headed towards her wet thatch.

The two men seemed to be stuck on mom's boobs as they took her copious boobs in their mouth flicking their tongues, making tongue slapping wet noise, while there big rough hands explored her milky body.

Cheema clamped his mouth over her pussy and started eating her. No sooner that he buried his head, she started breathing heavily, moaning loudly, as the two men sucking her boobs and their chief slid his tongue up and down her spread pussy while sliding his oiled index finger in and out of her asshole, had it's effect on her. Cheema hungrily licked her constantly flattening his tongue and giving long, hard licks on her juicy cunt. He slowly maneuvered his head and slid his long tongue deep inside her waiting pussy. By now her wailing moans had become louder as she raised her body violently and uncontrollably, as her hands gripped the sides of the bench and her firm legs coiled the pussy eater's strong black body.

I felt peevish, as I myself was aroused looking at my mother being eaten relentlessly by this man and her boobs being licked continuously, while she bit her lips wildly. Bucking her hips, pounding her pussy into his face, she came good and hard. Getting louder and more guttural, as her orgasm lasted for a few minutes.

No sooner than mom calmed down a little, that Cheema started rubbing his monstrous cock on her twat. She forcefully took one of the young men's mouths away from her breast and kissed him deep and hard, while the other was licking her arms, under arms and the shoulder. She probably couldn't take it anymore and held Cheema's Herculean dick and rubbed her pussy with it, in a way imploring him to destroy her with it. He got the message and slowly started thrusting his colossal cock in her gaping hole. Mom gave a loud cry and tears dribbled down her cheeks as he pushed half his rod in her, making her almost motionless for a few seconds.

I got very concerned, but one of the tribal girls sitting next to me motioned me to relax and started patting and caressing my cock, which was raging hard, thanks to my obscene mother.

Cheema thrust his tree trunk slowly in and out of moms pussy, now being airtight! Mom was lying there, her eyes shut, holding her headrest and trembling with intense pleasure. He gathered pace as, mom's cunt made way accommodating his inhuman size. She looked more comfortable now as she lunged herself forward to meet his thrusts, moaning and whimpering in ecstasy.

Her face contorted, as I sat there feeling extremely possessive and jealous, that this powerful and brawny looking black ugly man was giving mom so much pleasure. The striking difference between mom and Cheema and the pleasure she was getting was downright sinful. Mom was a milky white, blonde – he was jet black with bushy thick curly Negro hair, mom was a delicate woman – he was a rough brute. Seeing her legs wrapped around his waist, her dainty feet on his tight butt and her delicate hands with thin fingers holding his bulging biceps was somehow driving me crazy. The arousal I got looking at this tender feminine beauty fucked by this uncivilized barbarian stranger without mercy and hearing her wailing moans was beyond my control.

He thrusted hard, as she wept in ecstasy holding his strong arms for support, leg wrapped around his waist, as he grabbed her ass, pulling her closer. The she did something I never expected. In her wild lust she sat up and boldly kissed this animal's pouty thick lips. For a moment I was taken aback as she passionately smooched this man with a hideous face and furry beard, that covered almost all his face. How she found his lips between that beard was a mystery to me. He pounded mom hard and very fast as she quivered fiercely with her body jerking with an orgasm that started deep between her legs and shook her body in a mind-bending spasm.

They held each other as she dangled on to him coming for a long long time trying to stifle her sobbing. He laid her drained body down and rolled her over. I thought this brute is going to kill her, as he wasn't done yet.

He rolled her over and tried to drag her curvy ass towards him. She was a little hesitant, but somehow her apprehensive actions denoted that she wanted him in her asshole. Her hesitation was half hearted as he rubbed her hole with his fingers covered with their mixed juices, probing her ass. She moaned in anticipation as he rubbed his oil-covered monster on her crack. He slowly and gently lunged with his cock head making way in her tight butt hole. "Ooooohhhh it's too big." she mumbled a whimper of pain and acceptance as he entered her, his thickness stretching her. He was in control of her, his massive body moving up and down, his cock now buried in her ass.

Mom's eyes almost popped out as he entered his mammoth log in her impermeable hole. She gave out deafening moan as she trembled with uncontrollable lust. I knew she simply loved it in her ass. After giving a few gentle stroke midway in her he finally charged, cutting her body in half – well! Her shrieks suggested so, as she wiggled her hips. Now his pumping was gaining momentum and mom closed her eyes and her body bowed upward. Her firm breasts jumped and swayed as she threshed from side to side. A quavering moan came from her throat and her pussy clamped his dick. "Fuck me you animal," she blurted as her hips push towards him, she moaned, gasped with her face contorted by passion.

Finally mom's continuos uunngg's indicated that her orgasm was not far and when she came it was long and hard. Her contorted facial features unwound to unhindered bliss, disturbed only by Cheema's salvos of cum. She fell forward weakly in a semi conscious state, as quarts of cum dribbled down both her holes. While Cheema retreated after an incredibly satisfying session, still unbelievably hard. I thought this man never got soft he was incredible… Watching my sexy blond mom get wrecked by this ugly monster and more than that watching her enjoy and respond back had driven me absolutely crazy. I was shell shocked and dying to unload my balls of the lava which had made them swell.

The two hefty guys who had carried mom earlier carried her back to a uniquely decorated hut. While I was escorted to another well decorated hut by three tribal girls. In my intensely horny state I noticed that the tribal ladies who escorted me were not all that bad looking. They were short in height; the tallest might be 5'2," were black negro with full breasts and slim waist, though they all had these thick pouty lips. They surely didn't need to have the sharpest of vision to notice my bulge, which had formed an elevated tent in the confines of my shorts, as they giggled and whispered something while ogling at my crotch. My hostesses tried to make me comfortable and served me that same alcoholic drink, which they had served earlier. One of the girls unrolled an animal skin curtain of our hut passageway, which startled me a bit.

As I seated myself sipping my drink the girl who stroked me earlier walked in front of me as the other two surrounded her. Slowly and seductively they took off her clothes, as my eyes popped out. Then the other two took turns stripping themselves dropping their clothes uselessly to the floor at their feet. My arousal got an impetus as I saw their plum, but firm ass wiggling erotically. They laid me down on a big wooden bench, taking off my clothing as their dark brown breasts jiggled above my eyes, and they gave me a sensual massage. I closed my eyes and at this point was too busy to think what was happening with mom. Suddenly I felt their wet and sloppy tongue on my dick as the two girls gave measured licks to my rock hard dong, while the third girl liked all over my chin and lips.

I couldn't take the teasing for long and pulled her face and smooched her desperately. The two women licked my cock hungrily and the fact that I was getting a blowjob by two women, who had only my dick separating their lips, was bringing me closer to blowing my nuts. The two girls brought their lips on my cock head and were locked in a kiss just on the tip with their tongues entwined and their lower lips on my cock. Never for a single moment did they take their mouth away from my dick. It was sensational when one licked the base of my cock, while the other took my whole meat in her mouth pumping wildly, giving me a mighty blowjob. Soon they changed position as the other started pumping me with her mouth. The sensation was amazing and I burst streams of cum in their waiting mouths.

Then one by one they straddled me as I laid back and enjoyed their services. But I desperately wanted to get out of this godforsaken village of the tribal and had no intention of becoming one myself. So as soon as my concubines dozed off under the influence of the same drink they served me, I slipped off to look for mom.

I sneaked from the back of the hut where she was taken and looked inside from a hole in the skin curtain. I saw mom sprawled comfortably, lying down with Cheema, who seemed to be too drunk to care for the voluptuous beauty beside him. Surprisingly mom seemed to be still aroused and this was confirmed when she abruptly got up and went straight for Cheema's monster. It was limp, reclining between his muscular thighs. She took it in one hand and took the bulbous cock head in her mouth. She sucked hungrily as the organ grew out of proportion making it difficult for her mouth to accommodate it. After a few wanton licks she straddled him rubbing his cock on her wet crack. Slowly she pushed the head in, pumping tediously the whole organ in her depths. She moaned ecstatically pumping and leaping on the tribal chief dick.

I thought mom couldn't have been more slutty, as she lustfully pumped his cock without caring to escape or look for me. She can't have enough of his meat I thought overwhelmed with jealousy and envy. But I couldn't stop her or take my eyes off her as I found the scene extremely arousing and sinful. It took them a long time to cum as mom gasped for breath and dropped forward on him kissing his ugly face and lips only to start her bucking again. I decided that enough was enough and waved whispering her name. She wasn't startled noticing me and kept on pumping. I lunged in the hut and took her clothes from a corner and angrily told her to let go. Unwillingly she got up as the dick plopped out of her wet gaping pussy.

We escaped unnoticed and reached back to our humble abode near the coast and found to our joyous surprise a rescue team waiting for us...

To be continued?...maybe!

Thank you for your overwhelming response.