Vacation Perk

Story Info
She joins the Mile High Club.
967 words
4.06
51.6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
normique
normique
51 Followers

I've bought my airline ticket to Tahiti. Bags are packed. I've needed a vacation, and have saved for this trip for a long time. It is to be a time of rest and retrospection.

As I board the plane I notice... families... couples... singles... and a very good looking man who is staring at me. A man with dark smoldering eyes who happens to be sitting in the isle seat next to my window seat. As I approach the seat I excuse myself and tell him that I have the seat next to the window. He stands up to let me pass and towers over me. He flashes a beautiful smile and I am immediately attracted to him. As I take my seat his hand grazes my thigh. Shivers run up and down my spine. I feel my self getting warm and am embarrassed because he is staring at me and smiling.

He knows my reaction to him. He knows how devastatingly handsome he is and is probably used to how women react to him. I decide that I will not be a conquest. After all this is just a trip, a plane ride to a destination. I busy myself reading but can feel his eyes on me. Perhaps I shouldn't have worn this low cut almost see through blouse, with my ample bosoms. At one point in the flight, he reached in front of me to pull the shade down. Odd how is arm brushes my breasts.

"To keep the glare off of my book, " he says.

I look into his eyes as he pulls his arm away and his eyes are smiling at me.

I decide to face this situation head on. "Please stop staring at me. "

"I can't stop looking at you. I've never seen a woman quite as beautiful. " He replies.

He smiles again showing a row of sparkling white teeth contrasted sharply against his golden tan. I turn away and continue reading my book... sighing deeply as my breasts heave. My pink nipples are hard and I know he can see them through my sheer blouse.

I barely hear the soft sound he makes, but out of the corner of my eye I can see him licking his lips. He probably isn't even aware of the soft smacking sound he's making. I know he's thinking about sucking them. His breathing is faster now and he's fidgeting in his seat. I ignore him and continue to read. It's dark outside now and dark in the cabin of the plane. The hum of the engines and the soft lighting lure me into a dreamless sleep. When I awaken my head is on his broad shoulder... his arm around me... and his hand covers my left breast... fingers playing with my erect nipple. It feels delicious!... and I pretend to be asleep still. He knows I'm awake and lightly pinches my nipple... and I catch my breath.

I sit up and look at him and he gathers me into his strong arms. He lightly brushes his full lips against mine, all of the time playing with that sensitive nipple. He deepens the kiss... I whimper... then his tongue finds mine... his tongue slipping in and out of my mouth... mimicking fucking... slowly... in and out. I intend on showing him what I will do to his hard cock, so I suck on his tongue with each outward stroke.

His hand reaches down and finds my... v. As I spread my legs ever so slightly, he cups his hand on me there and finds a soft... warm... receptive woman. He takes a light blanket out from under the seat and drapes it across our laps... his mouth never leaving mine... his hand never leaving my breast. His hand pulls my skirt up. His finger finds it's way into the side of my panties... and dips... deep... into my wetness. I gasp and whimper but his mouth is covering mine... so no one hears. He pulls his finger out and slides it up my slit to my hard and aching nub and begins a gentle rubbing motion.

My hands unzip his pants and take out his stiff rod, all 10 inches of it, dripping precome. So hard! I wrap my hand around his shaft and it's his turn to gasp. I feel his heart beating faster as he picks up speed rubbing my swollen clit and my heart beats faster. I lean over to taste him, and take his throbbing cock into my mouth, sucking gently while massaging his balls. He brings me to orgasm and I shudder against him, just as he explodes into my mouth. I suck him dry and swallow every delicious drop. We hold each other fiercely, then sit up. He refolds the blanket and puts it back underneath the seat just as the flight attendant stops by our seat and asks if we need anything. He asks for a hot wet wash cloth to wash his face and a glass of water for me. The captain addresses the passengers, informing us that we are approaching Tahiti for a landing. He announces that we will be in Paradise shortly. I have already experienced paradise with this gorgeous man sitting next to me. The Flight Attendant comes back to our seat to retrieve the wash cloth and empty glass and presents us with a pair of Gold Wings with the inscription, "Welcome to the Mile High Club". The rest of the passengers applaud. This is just the beginning of my three week vacation. I wonder what other erotic treats are in store for me. Will I run into this man again? Perhaps on a deserted moonlit beach... at midnight? Will I be able to write a sequel in my diary? Perhaps!

normique
normique
51 Followers