Vacation Planning

Story Info
Going to the adult bookstore.
7.2k words
4.43
54.4k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Joatster
Joatster
309 Followers

I turned the key and the engine died. Stillness overtook us. Slowly, the sound of the cicadas started to pick up and penetrate the quiet. I looked at my wife in the passenger seat. Her face was flushed, providing a pink background for the sprinkling of freckles across the bridge of her nose. The Jack-and-Coke she had at the bar a few minutes earlier was starting to have its effect. She was looking down at her hands.

"Ready?" I asked.

She nodded tightly. "Uh-huh."

"Hey, remember this is just for fun. If you don't want to do this, we don't have to."

She shook her head. "No, I promised you..."

"Look at me," I said, and waited until she raised her eyes to mine. "This is for both of us. We are here to play and have some fun. If you aren't doing it for yourself as much as you are for me, I'll fire the car back up and we'll go home."

She squirmed in her seat. "It is hard to admit it out loud," she said. "I do want to...to do this. I'm excited, but I'm also scared."

"Nothing is going to happen that you can't stop instantly." I reassured her. "But you have to trust me. You have to give control over everything to me just like we talked about. Are you ready for that?"

This time she turned her head and with a deep calming breath she looked me in the eye. "Yes." She nodded, keeping eye contact. "I'm ready. I trust you. Let's go."

With that I opened the console box between us and took out a six foot leather leash with a heavy brass snap on the end. I snapped the leash to the collar around her neck and gently pulled her face to mine. "You are my slut tonight. You will do what I say, my pet. You will cast off all of the artificial boundaries and restrictions society has placed on you. The only boundaries and restrictions are those I place on you. Understand?"

"Yes, Sir," she said quietly.

"You can stop this any time you want, right?"

"Yes, Sir."

"How?"

"I say 'Halt halt halt."

"Then what happens?" I asked.

"You take me home."

I gently tugged on the leash. "Then what?"

"I...you spank me," she fidgeted when she said it.

I was a little afraid that she might want the spanking just enough to stop things right there. I decided to remind her of the rest of our deal. "Then what?"

"We go to the mountains for our vacation instead of the beach," she said.

"That's right, my pet. We spend my valuable time off hiking and whitewater rafting in the cool mountains rather than picking sand out of our cracks and frying in the sun and watching tons of fat jiggling by on some forsaken beach."

"But, If I don't say it in the next two hours..." she said with a smile.

"Then we enjoy the sand and surf. Plus I will smile and be happy. No grumbling, no wise ass comments about beached whales in bathing suits, I'll be cheerful, chipper, and happy."

She nodded.

"Now put it on, my precious little slut," I said. Then I got out and went to her door.

By the time I opened her door, she had the red silk scarf tied around her head. I took her arm and helped her out. I inspected her blindfold, ensuring that she couldn't see through any gaps. Then, holding the leash, I stepped back and inspected my pet.

She was wearing one of my work shirts – a plain white shirt with a button down collar. The buttons from her sternum down were buttoned while the rest were pulled open enough that the swell of her small breasts was visible. The shadows of her nipples showed through the shirt in the lights of the parking lot. Anyone looking would be positive that she wasn't wearing a bra. The shirt tail covered about half of her thighs in the front and back. On the side it reached just below her hips. When she walked the two sides of the front would split open, revealing her legs completely. The bright red of her lace panties was visible as a dark shadow where the shirt touched them. Her sandals were simple flat sandals – just a platform to show off her pretty feet. No heel, just a little protection from the residual heat of the blacktop.

Her black leather collar was thin and dainty. The line of the black leather leash cut across the shirt, providing a nice contrast. My wife looked hot.

"You look sexy," I said. I leaned forward and brushed her right breast. Her nipple was standing at full attention. She pushed into my hand with a sinuous purr. Her response told me that she was ready. "Let's go now, pet."

I guided her to the entrance door. The recent remodeling had given the hallway an air of classy elegance. There was a faux stone facade on the left, complete with a little waterfall. Combined with the signs stating that you had to be 18 to enter and the view through the payment window, the short hall had an air of cheap class and decadence.

I brought my pet to the payment window. The clerk barely saw me. He was looking at the sexy blindfolded woman at the end of my leash. I cleared my throat and he looked at me.

"Sunday is couples night, right?" I prompted.

He glanced back at my wife. "Uhh...yeah...yeah."

He reached for a button and the solenoid in the door buzzed. I pulled it open and guided Ally through it.

"Mind if we browse a bit before we go in the back?" I asked the clerk who was behind the glass counter to our right.

"Sure. Go ahead."

The room was full of racks of clothing. There were display cases full of sex toys. One wall was covered with DVD's showing a number of vices. I led Ally past a rack of t-shirts bearing blunt witticisms such as "I know what boys like" and "I fucked your husband". I read a few to her. Her nervous laugh told me she was still a bit tight with apprehension.

Farther down the room was a rack of 'club wear'. These were outfits for the local strippers to purchase. There were super short spandex skirts in your basic black as well as some that looked like they had been worked over by a team of ten year-olds with the Bead Magic machine. I found a plain black short dress that buttoned up the front from neck to hem. Depending on the number of buttons open, the dress could go from vanilla to decadent very easily. I held it in front of Ally.

"This might do. This says it is a size five. You think it would fit?" I asked my blindfolded wife.

"I...I don't know," she stuttered.

I popped the leash just gently enough that she had to take a step to keep her balance. "Do you or don't you wear a size five?" I asked.

"It...it depends. If the clothes are expensive, then I usually wear a three. With other clothes, I could wear anything from a three to a seven," she said.

That stopped me cold. "You mean there isn't a firm definition of size. A five doesn't mean so many inches in the waist or across the shoulders?"

"Nope. They are more of a general guide. It is a marketing game," said Ally. "They make the expensive stuff bigger so you feel good about buying a smaller size."

I thought about it for a second. "Then you don't have any idea whether this dress will fit you, right?"

"Right."

"Well then, I have the answer to that." I said. Then I led her back over to the glass cases near the entrance. The clerk perked up when he saw us approach. "Mind if she tries this on?" I asked.

"Sure. The dressing room is right over there," he said, pointing.

I smiled. "That's ok. Right here will do." I gave the leash a little tug. "Pet, try on the dress."

Ally froze. She knew that at the very least, the clerk was watching her. This was her first test. I decided to put a little pressure on her.

"You go to the mountains much?" I asked the clerk.

He jerked his gaze from Ally. "Huh?" The non sequitur had really thrown him. "Uhh...sometimes," he said, finally.

Ally got the message. She reached for the top button on her shirt and began to turn her back to us. I gave the leash a little pull so that she couldn't face away. She flushed a deeper red. I smiled at it and the clerk and I enjoyed the strip tease as Ally unbuttoned and removed the shirt. I took it from her.

Ally is 5'3" of former gymnast. She stays in shape at the local gym. You can still see the lithe muscle that propelled her through graceful twists and turns. I noticed her nipples were hard little nubs even though the room wasn't cool at all.

I handed her the dress and she slipped it on. "Just a couple of those buttons will be fine, little pet," I said.

The dress was perfect. She looked great in it. With just two buttons at her belly fastened, she looked like a sexy little harlot. The black dress gaped enough to show the sides of her breasts and most of her legs. The red blindfold was the perfect accessory. All she needed with it would be heeled shoes to really show off her legs. I turned to the clerk. "I think the dress would look better with some heels, don't you?"

"Yeah. They are right over there in the corner if you want to try some," he said.

I led Ally over and quickly found a pair of black four inch heels in her size. She slipped them on and I led her back to the front. "Better now, isn't she?" I asked the clerk.

He nodded. "Very nice."

I turned to Ally. "Let's get you changed back, now."

She didn't need my encouragement to strip to her panties in front of the clerk this time. He watched her hungrily as she slipped my shirt back on and buttoned the bottom half of it. I balanced her as she bent to swap the heels for her little sandals.

Placing the dress and shoes on the counter, I said "If she is a good pet tonight, I'll get these on the way out. Do you mind holding them for her? She'll redeem them with a kiss later."

He smiled. "Sure thing. I'll have them right here. Just be sure to ask me for them."

Holding the leash we headed to the short hallway that led to the back. The walls were painted flat black. There were a couple of video poker games on one side of the hall, but no one was sitting at them. I stopped in the middle of the hall. I could see a guy sitting on the couch in the room where there was a television sitting above the coke machine that served as a little sitting area. I could hear some voices from the room off to the left where the smokers went to satisfy their addiction.

"Okay, little slut. You ready?" I asked.

She nodded.

I pulled her to me and slid a hand up her leg to her panties. They were damp. "You enjoyed showing off for him, didn't you, you naughty girl?" I asked.

She rolled her hips trying to get more contact with my hand. "Yesss," she said in throaty whisper.

I laughed and turned to lead her down the hall. As we entered the small room with the coke machine I saw that there was a man seated in each couch. The television was showing a woman on her knees sucking on a very large cock. Her occasional gags and his moans drifted through the room. The moment we entered the room, both of the men locked on to Ally. The sexual tension was palpable instantly. I nodded to both of them as we turned to go through the opening to the gallery.

I heard them scramble up behind us as we entered the dark room. To our left were two rows of booths each with a small stool and a video screen. There must have been five or six guys hanging around various places in the room. You could see a wave of interest as they noticed the blindfolded woman wearing just a man's shirt enter and start walking down the row. The interest became even more heightened as the noticed the collar and leash.

I led Ally down one aisle and around to come back up the other. I'd stop once in a while to look in the booth at the show on the screen. There were lots of close ups of genitals playing on the screens. Ally was walking somewhat hesitantly, but she was getting used to the blindfold. I could only imagine what she was experiencing. She could hear the bits of the various sound tracks from the porn as we passed each booth. She could also hear the shuffling of steps as the men moved to watch us.

After that lap of the booth area, I led Ally over to the doorway to the newly added theater. There was a long sloping ramp down to the entry to the room. As we started down the ramp, Ally stumbled. As she fell forward, her arms reached out. She caught herself on her knees with her arms around my waist. I turned to her and pushed her face into my crotch as the men following behind us watched. After a moment. I helped her stand.

"You ok, pet?" I asked, as I inspected her. She looked fine.

"I'm good," was her response.

"No, little one, you are so bad," I responded with a laugh as I led her into the theater room.

There were six or seven rows of seats separated by an aisle in the dark room. We stood for a moment in the entry to let my eyes adjust to the darkness. The show being projected against the surprisingly large screen showed an oriental woman with long black hair being fucked from behind as she blew another man. The moans and sounds of bodies slapping filled the room.

I led Ally in about three rows and we sat in the middle of the row with a few open seats between her and the open aisle. There had been a few guys in the room when we came in. On the very back row I saw someone with their head in a guys lap. When I looked closely, I could see that it was a guy giving head there.

Ally sat with her head turned slightly off of the screen that she couldn't see. She was listening to the show and the sounds of the guys that followed us in taking seats. One soul braver than the others took the end seat on our row.

I leaned over and whispered into my pet's ear, "There are probably ten or twelve guys in here right now. They all want to fuck you." I gently rubbed the skin on her thigh as I spoke. "Oh, my you are missing quite a show. The movie shows a beautiful oriental woman being used by two men. They are being quite forceful with her."

Ally was subtly squeezing her thighs in a slow rhythm as I stroked her leg. I pulled her head to me with the leash and gave her a deep wet kiss. When it broke, she whimpered quietly wanting more. I sat back and put her left hand in my lap. As I watched the movie, she stroked my iron hard cock through my slacks.

When the two men finally emptied themselves all over the tits of the oriental woman on the screen, I told Ally to unbutton her shirt the rest of the way. She did it slowly, but without hesitation. I could smell the tension in the air. The men in the room were watching every move Ally made. Once the last button was open, I reached over with both hands and squeezed her tits just hard enough to make them feel hard in my hands. She was panting when I let go and gently slid my palms over her hard little nipples.

I stood up and had to arrange myself so that I wasn't tented in my pants like a high school boy peeking in the girl's dressing room. Then I guided Ally back out to the aisle and towards the door. As she walked the shirt fell open. She was exposed in a strip from her neck to her red lace panties. All the men in the rows in front of us stared at her. I described it to her as we walked up the ramp and back into the room with all the video booths.

Standing at the end of the aisle, I watched as men came out of the theaters and stood at the doors to various booths. Hunger was evident on all of them. There was a mix of people, everything from the poster boy for the dirty old man stereotype to a couple of guys that looked like they just stepped out of the corporate office.

We walked down the aisle slowly. I made eye contact with a couple of the guys, but most didn't see anything but my little pet as we walked. I stopped in front of a booth that was empty and guided Ally in. I could hear scuffling feet as I closed and latched the door behind us. The screen was showing two women kissing and fingering each other while a man watched them and stroked himself lazily.

I reached up and untied Ally's blindfold, stuffing it into a pocket as she blinked her eyes and looked around to orient herself. I smiled at her and reeled her in for a deep kiss. I felt her press her body tightly to me as we kissed. The shirt was wide open and her nearly naked body was pressed against my clothed one.

I pushed her to her knees and she pulled my pants down and dug my hard cock out. I spent the next five minutes enjoying a delightful blowjob while I watched the trio on the video fuck and suck. Then, as the tension in my balls started to reach the point of no return, I grabbed the leash and pulled Ally up.

"You nasty little slut," I said loud enough to be heard outside the booth. "You were trying to make me cum. You wanted to finish me fast so we could leave, weren't you?"

"No...no I was just..."

I pinched her right nipple hard enough to make her gasp. "Hush your mouth my pet. I know what you were doing. You've earned yourself a little warning punishment. Panties to your knees and bend over the stool...now!"

When she was bent over, I slowly lifted the tail of the shirt, exposing her naked behind. I pulled the shirt up and draped it over her head. Then I rubbed her ass cheeks gently with my right hand.

"Belt or hand, belt or hand?" I wondered aloud.

Then I quickly pulled my hand back and swatted her left ass cheek hard enough to burn my hand. I was sure everyone outside the door heard the smack of flesh on flesh. Ally flinched, but didn't make a sound. She's a tough little thing. My next strike was the other cheek. The red handprint glowed in the dim light of the little booth. I could see her dewy excitement between her legs. She was on the verge of dripping.

Two more swats finished up the punishment. These two were to the back of her legs where they would show below the tail of the shirt. Judging from the way she spasmed after the last smack, she had a nice little orgasm there. Her sweet nectar was dripping from her engorged pussy lips in a string that reached down to the soft inner thigh. I wiped it with my finger and fed it to my little slut.

I zipped myself up and told her to turn around. I put the red blindfold back on and checked to be sure it was light tight. I just looked at my wife. My shirt that she was wearing was unbuttoned and open from throat to crotch. The red of the lace panties that I pulled back up matched the red of her blindfold. Her collar and leash were dark lines across her flesh. Her skin was flushed from the spanking and orgasm. She was still breathing a little hard as I watched her tongue run across her upper lip. She was still excited and horny.

"Halt, halt, halt – three little words. That's all you need to say. You don't really want to go to the beach and be around all those people. We can stop now. All you have to do is say those three little words," I said. "We can go home and I'll make that little orgasm seem like nothing." I trailed a finger down her chest to the top of her panties.

She rolled her hips and stood on her toes, trying for contact with her pussy. "Nooo," she groaned.

"I can't tell if you are telling me no you don't want to go home or if you are disappointed that I'm not ramming my fingers into your sweet little pussy," I said. "Just say halt, halt, halt and we are out of here. I'll finger you until you faint."

"No," she panted. "I want the beach."

"Okay little slut. Your loss," I said.

I grasped the leash and opened the door. There were at least three or four guys standing there watching us as I lead Ally out. I took her back up the aisle to the little entry room with the couches and the drink machine. Since that was the way to the exit, I could tell the guys behind us were disappointed. They were thinking we were leaving.

When we were in the little room, I sat Ally in the middle of one of the couches, I sat on the end. There was space next to her for two more to sit. It only took a couple of moments for the couch on the other wall to fill and for a couple of guys to lean on the entry way. One of the younger guys asked if he could sit on our couch.

I said, "Sure, but hands off my little slut. Okay?"

He said, "No problem!" and sat with a half person of space away from Ally.

Joatster
Joatster
309 Followers
12