Vacation Playtime

Story Info
A Master lets his pet decide what to do.
3.8k words
3.67
31.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Richard woke Erica up whispering into her ear asking what kind of vacation that they should take. Richard had two weeks off and he wanted to take off somewhere and just be alone with his precious pet. Erica smiled sleepily and grinned as she remembered a fantasy she had always wanted to try but had never gotten the chance to act out. Her eyes glittered mischievously as she gazed into his, “You sure you want me to decide this??” He nodded, his eyes started to cloud with lust cause he knew what kind of mischief she pulled, and he loved it. Laughing she stroked his face, “Fine you go find us a place we can be alone, like a vacation cottage with a kitchen and everything and I’ll take care of the rest of the details, make sure there are shopping marts and the like with in driving distance we do not want to pack all our food in.” She smiled at him wanting to kiss him. “You might want to make sure that it’s all alone out there cause we would hate to have neighbors spy on us.” She got out of bed smirking, making him wonder what she had planned but loving her surprises because they were always good.

Richard put in his vacation notice that day and found a good spot just like she had requested, a friend of his had a vacation home on 5 acres of land out in the nearby forest the grocery store only 10 miles away so going shopping would not be that difficult should anything be needed. He called Erica up and told her everything was ready to leave in 6 weeks and found out she had everything all written up and was purchasing everything she needed that they did not already have and packing it in a suitcase and begged him not to look in it that she wanted everything to be a surprise. He good-naturedly agreed, not cause he wanted to be told what to do, but because he knew he would enjoy the surprise more. Erica rarely surprised him because she knew he did not like surprises, but when she did, he always loved it cause they always led to a fierce romp in bed.

That night he kissed her and tried to get her to tell him what she had planned and she would not budge. He knew he could order it from her and she would tell, she was his pet after all but the only answer he could coax out of her was, LOTS OF SEX so he kept his curiosity to himself.

Friday morning before they were to leave she handed him a grocery list, “Pick this up at the store on your way home from work love, I’ll have everything else ready to pack into the car, and unless you plan on complaining about it, I’m doing all the cooking while we are gone, part of my plan.” She grinned and kissed him on the lips lightly sending him off to work so she could put the last details together. Richard went to work already hard from anticipation even though he had made love to her that morning before they got up. He had a hard time keeping his mind on his work for the first hour until he put the whole thing out of his mind for the day. Erica called him a half-hour before he got off to remind him about the grocery list, cause she knew he would forget without a reminder. She knew him all to well, that he tended to forget things in his focus on work.

Richard came home to find a box of canned and boxed goods on the floor of the entryway along with two black suitcases and two red overnight bags. Erica came up, kissed him taking the groceries from him, and grinned. “Let me fill up the coolers and then you can pack the car. After that we can be on our way and Love, … no peeking.” She walked into the kitchen humming and he heard her packing coolers as he started taking things out to the car. When he came she handed him the large cooler, with a thoughtful look on her face, “They have cooking utensils right?? Because I think I am going to need to bring two bowls. I doubt they would have the right sizes there.” He laughed knowing she was going to make frog-eye salad for him the bowl she used being BIG but none ever went bad, it was too tasty. She was always obvious about some things.

After packing the car Richard locked the house up and climbed into the car, Erica was sitting in the passenger side seat in jeans, not her usual mode of dress, since he always preferred her to wear flowing skirts and dresses. He grinned and mock chastised her for her jeans to which she laughed and reached over and tweaked his nose and told him she loved him, she knew when he was joking besides he knew she would be changing the minute they got there, into her normal night attire. They drove not talking about her plans for the trip, the stopped and got a fast food dinner to eat while they drove, chatting about work and mutual friends and talking about the role-play online they both still did. Erica teased him that he was doing less RP when she was home and spending more time with her on his lap making love to her while she role-played asking her to cyber guys while he watched screwing her while they only got the fantasy of the character. Richard laughed and said he was guilty as charged, reminding her that she loved it as much as he did watching her blush cause he was right.

They got to the cabin after 3 hours of driving and started unpacking the car. Richard took everything in and told Erica to put it all away, Erica took the suitcases into the master bedroom with it’s California king sized bed and unpacked the two red overnight bags and changed into a flimsy chemise that went down to her ankles, her normal at home attire as he preferred her as natural as possible. After hiding the suitcases in the closet she walked out of the bedroom, Richard saw her and smiled, he had just finished unpacking the food and had started to make a quick snack of warmed up egg rolls with sweet and sour sauce. He walked over and stroked the silver collar she wore around her neck his initials engraved into the link right next to the clasp, the silver bosses looking more like a necklace then a collar but they both knew what it was, and she wore it proudly. He sighed stroking the collar gently, knowing she would feel it as if he was stroking all over her body, whispering he could not wait to spend time with his pet.

He backed her up against the wall, food momentarily forgotten as he slipped his hand between her thighs through the slit in her skirt, stroking her gently feeling her wetness knowing she wore nothing underneath her chemises per his orders. He stroked her until she was whimpering and then left to go eat, his fingers still sticky with her juices and ate, licking the crumbs off his fingers as well as her juices, just watching her, her back still to the wall still whimpering. He grinned and motioned for her to come, unsteadily she made her way over to him. When she got there he pulled her onto his lap nuzzling his nose into her hair asking what the plan was cause he was not going to wait anymore and he would have the answer now, or he would punish her. Erica’s eyes grew wide, punishment was usually him making her frantic with need and then rolling over and going to sleep with the order that she could not cum till he let her cum.

She looked up into his eyes, hers pleading, “Can I tell you tomorrow Master? Please wait, I have such things planned, and I do not wanna spoil the surprise.” He just grinned, normally she called him Love not Master, but he knew that it was one and the same coming out of her mouth. He shook his head telling her he wanted to know now, sighing and hanging her head she told him. She told him of the costumes she had packed in the big suitcases, and the scenarios she wanted to play with him, most of them she remained pet but ONE, just one had him worshiping her. He grinned and kissed her nose telling her it sounded fun, he then picked her up and took her to bed where he made love to her till she screamed with satisfaction.

The next morning she got up before he did and laid his costume for the day out and got into hers, wearing no under things because that is how he liked her. She then went into the kitchen to make breakfast. He woke up to the smell of breakfast cooking, a Mexican breakfast she had learned how to make which he loved, scrambled eggs with strips of sirloin cooked in a spicy chili sauce over the top. He grinned seeing his costume laid out for him and he put it on, the crisp Dockers, the white dress shirt, the old fashioned cravat and the stain jacket length bathrobe, his “smoking jacket” as some called it. He eagerly went into the kitchen to see her, her short black French maid’s uniform, the old “upstairs maid” dress that went to mid thigh, the thigh high fishnet stockings with her in two inch black heels. She had on a little half apron, and the neckline showed off her deep cleavage, he could tell she was wearing a strapless bra, the only under thing she normally wore. Her bras held her up but did not cover her nipples; for he loved to slide his hands up her shirts and caress them gently. Her hair was piled atop her head and a fetching little cap was tucked in her tresses.

Looking at the table he saw it set for one and just grinned and sat down. Smiling she sauntered over and placed his plate in front of him, bending over so that he saw down her neckline to see her bra. She giggled and got him some cranberry juice to drink along with his cup of tea and an orange already peeled and sectioned for him arranging things just so before stepping back and curtsying. “Is there anything else Master would desire before I go clean up?” Richard shook his head grinning and ate while watching her clean up. After he was done she came out and took his plate and cleaned up the breakfast mess his hand caressing her bottom as she cleared the table. “Oh no no, Master should not!” She adopted a French accent while she stepped back a twinkle in her eye, he knew it was all part of the role, she was his servant today, not his pet but yet always his pet. He grinned at her as she went into the kitchen to finish cleaning up.

Taking the paper he went into the living room to read, after things in the kitchen were clean she followed with a feather duster and started to dust the room, he just sat and watched her pretending to read. She dusted up high more often then not standing up on tip toes her bottom getting uncovered letting it peek out from under her dress as she dusted. Or she would get onto her hands and knees exposing everything as she dusted under things. He growled low in his throat, knowing that he was supposed to take her any time he wanted now, the few drops of her juices starting to drip out of her in anticipation of his actions was almost to much for him to handle. He was strong enough to not take her if he wanted, but he wanted her. He debated ignoring her and being a “honorable employer” just to torture her, but he knew she had planned all this with the intent of being taken, wanting him to make love to her, to make her submit to his will.

Grinning he just watched the show, deciding but not telling her he would take her later, make her that much wetter in anticipation. Getting an idea to really make her squirm wanting to test her in her role he leaned back and opened his pants, taking himself out he started stroking himself watching her to see her reaction. She had glanced over her shoulder to see if he was going to fall for the bait and got an eyeful, she stared at him knowing he wanted to make her break her character, and fighting the urge to do so she turned and kept up her cleaning, the glistening of her folds giving her away much to his delight as he watched her get wetter and more come dripping out. He just grinned and kept stroking knowing if he wanted, she would break first, but also knowing the whole point of the play was that the employer seduced and dominated his servant.

She glanced back over her shoulder to see him still stroking wanting to scream at him in frustration, wanting to accuse him of not playing the game right, but the room was clean, so she went into the bedroom to go change the sheets, and do that laundry as servantly chores. Grinning he followed still stroking earning a glare from her and a seeing a drip of her juices trickle down her leg. She kept a growl to herself and kept to her role, knowing she would break by night at this rate, but it was time for lunch so she turned to him and curtsied asking what he would like for lunch. Grinning and putting himself away he ordered more of the chili sirloin over rice, not letting her out of the laundry room till she asked him nicely to move. He followed watching the trickle of her juices get caught on the stockings and soak them as it continued to flow out of her, standing against the wall watching her make his lunch, making requests to let her know he was there, grinning at her bottled up frustration.

He let her out of the kitchen when she asked nicely and she went to go set the table, he watched her bend over and show off her bottom wanting to make him harder which it did, but he just grinned watching her try to seduce him, knowing he would be the winner in the end. He always loved her little ploys to try to get him to just take her in an uncontrolled rage of lust, occasionally he indulged her but he was not going to do that yet, oh no he wanted her ready to cum the instant he entered her first, and he would never let her cum right away oh no, never that.

He sat down and watched her serve lunch, reaching a hand up to stroke her inner thighs as she finished placing everything on the table, watching her carefully to see her reaction. Her eyes crossed but she stuck to her role, making him grin cause he knew she had great strength and control when she wanted to use them, she just so rarely used them. He laughed at her as she went back into the kitchen to eat, telling himself that dinner she would eat perched on his lap feeding him so he could play with her. The laundry room alarm rang and she curtsied again as she emerged form the kitchen and then went to go put the sheets into the dryer, when she came back he noticed that there was a ring of wetness on her stockings which made him grin, knowing she was getting more and more frustrated by the minute.

He grinned an evil plan in his mind when she came to fetch the dirty dished when he was done with lunch. Smirking he gave her the afternoon off with the express order that she was not to cum alone, to which she grumbled as that was a standing order with him, he swatted her bottom to remind her not to mutter and asked her what she had said, she straightened and smiled sweetly saying she had said nothing important just had muttered to herself that she had nothing planned for the afternoon. He could not help laughing knowing her to be at the end of her control but knowing that she would never disobey him.

He sat down to watch TV, and left her alone hearing her go into their room. After a half hour he went to go peek at her, seeing only her on the bed reading a book she had picked up off a shelf in the vacation cabin. From the way she was curled up he could tell she was using every once of self-control she had not to touch herself and relieve the frustration he had built up in her. He grinned, his heart moving at her devotion to him, her love for him, but knowing she wanted more then he was giving her, even if she never asked for anything else.

Going back out to the living room he watched TV all afternoon knowing she was in their room glancing up at the door waiting for him to come in and take her, at 5:00 she appeared asking what he wished for dinner, he grinned and asked for the works, steak, green beans, mashed potatoes, a green salad and desert. She curtsied and went into the kitchen to work, he grinned and closed his eyes imagining her in the kitchen cooking for him, her stockings growing wetter and wetter in anticipation. He pulled himself out and stroked himself making mental plans of what he planned to do to her that evening, He was hard with anticipation and the stroking only firmed his resolve, he planned to bend her again to his will, remind her of her training that she was his and his alone.

After an hour she emerged and set the table, bending over blatantly to show off her dripping folds, her thighs 6 inches apart, giving him a complete view of his claimed territory. She set the table fancy and stood up acting as if she had done nothing to entice him and walked into the kitchen her mincing step telling him everything including her being at the boiling point. Richard could not help but laugh watching her; he licked his lips and watched no longer hiding his interest letting it shine out of his eyes. A half hour later she walked out plate in hand and set it on the table turning to him and stating that dinner was served, he smirked and sat down claiming her wrist and pulling her into his lap, whispering his wish to have her feed him into her ear.

He slid his fingers up her thighs as she fed him inching his way to the source of her wetness maddeningly slow. He watched her squirm on his lap feeding him as he stopped his advance only to rub his thumb across the bare damp flesh right above her damp stocking top. He held his hand there as she finished feeding him his dinner and after she wiped his mouth, he grinned at her and said it was time for desert. When she started to rise, his hands held her back, as he whispered into her ear, that SHE was desert. Erica gasped and grinned not bothering to stay in character as he laid her out on the table in front of him, her head away her moist folds right in front of his face, his fingers stroking her and then his mouth claiming her. He could not help but grin as she writhed and pressed herself against his mouth, his tongue sliding into her licking out her juices. He knew from her whimper she wanted to cum, but he only licked her till she was begging, then he pulled her to her feet and told her to clean up sauntering off into the bedroom whistling knowing she would be enraged when she came in.

Richard could hear the pots and pans slam in the kitchen as she cleaned up, he did not stop the laugh from pouring out as he looked at the bed, it was all ready to turn back, a mint on the pillow, he smiled knowing she had done that before leaving the room this afternoon. He just stood there contemplating his plans for that night when she came in and asked all meekly if there was anything else, he needed before she retired. He turned and asked her to turn down the bed, she came in and complied, while she was bent over he dropped his pants, grabbed her bottom and trust himself into her with one solid stroke, forcing her to her hands and knees on the bed. He let her moan and whimper, as he removed his shirt, scarf and robe, taking the ties of her apron he took that off her, then pulled her dress up over her head so she was naked save for her cap and her bra.

He pounded away at her, knowing her well enough to know she was close to cumming but reminded her she could not cum till he allowed it. Pulling out of her he turned her over and demanded she suck him off which she did eagerly, stroking her tongue around him. Whimpering as she sucked on him hard, she swirled her tongue around him, wanting to make him moan and whimper knowing he never gave her such satisfaction. Moaning a little he let her do her thing, loving her enthusiasm and not wanting to dampen it in any way until he felt ready to cum, then he turned her back over onto her hands and knees driving into her again, making her nearly scream with his ferocity. He ordered her to cum, and she came instantly making him grin, as the last shivers and shudders or her orgasm died away he came as well gathering her against him and laying down on the bed with her.

He kissed her temple and held her close as he pulled the covers over them both their bodies naked save for her bra and pressed close to each other. He asked what she had planned for tomorrow, to which she ginned, and said he would just have to wait and see what scenario they were going to play, he laughed and bit her ear playfully knowing he was really going to enjoy this vacation immensely as he really enjoyed her imagination and playful nature.

12