Vacation Souvenir Ch. 01

Story Info
Watching reluctant wife cheat on vacation.
3.5k words
4.22
171.5k
149
8

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/08/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oberon_80
Oberon_80
132 Followers

My name is Sam and I have a beautiful wife of Vietnamese origin. I sometimes wondered, when we were dating, whether I was punching above my weight, even though it was she who originally asked me out. She first spotted me when I was working in my parent's Chinese take-away after I left university.

Maggie is 5ft 6in tall with long reddish brown hair, slim dress size 6 with 32A breasts.

I still remember our first date. When I picked her up she was wearing this long white dress that made her look beautiful, sweet and innocent.

Over the course of our relationship we have been on many dates and we enjoy going clubbing together. What strikes me the most is the amount of attention Maggie always gets from other men when we go out and how blatantly other men are hitting on her even though it is clear she is with me. I guess that Maggie has a very outgoing and sometimes wild personality that makes her so attractive to men. Strangely I enjoy the attention she gets from other men, It is amazing to see her make polite conversation with some of them and eventually brush them off.

Our sex life during our courting period was great; I suppose I was the more adventurous one. I like rimming and licking her out and often try to introduce her to different sex positions. On the other hand, Maggie is quite conservative and rarely wants to try anything new. In the end we always end up having sex in one of 3 positions, missionary, doggy style or her on top.

We married after a few years and now aged 34 with two kids, Maggie has blossomed from a beautiful, playful girl to a sexy woman: a knockout. Her looks haven't changed that much: she still has the long brown hair that goes past her shoulders, her face still looks like a 20 year old but what has changed is her body. She has maintained a slim and slender figure but now with more curves. Her breasts have gone from size 32A to 34D. Her round peachy ass, accentuated by her wider hips, is a wonder to behold as it sways from side to side. Unfortunately with married life and children our sex life has suffered; it could be weeks before we have sex and every time we do it seems like she wants it over and done with as quickly as possible. The sex is better on odd occasions such as our wedding anniversaries, when we book a couple of days stay at a hotel and leave the kids with my parents.

We have not had a holiday for a few years now but last summer we decided to go to Turkey as a family along with my parents. We were both excited and nervous at the same time, because this was our first holiday with the two kids and also our first venture into Turkey. But thankfully my parents are tagging along which means an extra pair of hands to look after the kids.

I recall my colleague once asking, "Why in God's name would you want to go to Turkey? It's full of dirty bastards who'll try to jump your wife. Stick to Spain or Portugal."

We have been to Spain and Portugal plenty of times, and we have heard some good things about going to Turkey from my Aunt, who after all has first-hand experience from actually living there. We booked a 5 star resort in Antalya as we hear that is one of the posh parts of Turkey that a lot of tourists visit.

Maggie looks stunning in her two piece bikini, it isn't too conservative but not too revealing at the same time. The weather is very hot: every day it's around about 34 degrees centigrade. We spend the majority of our time by the pool and I notice some men stealing glances at Maggie while other men are blatantly eyeing her in appreciation as she walks alongside the pool towards us.

On the 2nd day of our vacation, we are again playing by the pool. Maggie is on the sun lounger reading a book, with my mum napping beside her. After a short while she asks if we want any drinks at the bar. She takes our orders and walks over to the bar, which isn't very far. After some time I notice that she is yet to return so I ask my dad to look after the kids while I check if Maggie is OK. As I approach the bar I can see it is very busy with a long queue of people waiting to be served but I don't see Maggie. I go inside the hotel to look for her as I am starting to get a little worried. I spot Maggie by the piano bar inside and I am about to approach her when I see that she is busy talking to another man.

The man has very dark skin and looks very tall, fit and athletic; he also seems quite friendly and courteous towards Maggie. They look to be talking casually and I don't want to interrupt them, but I am a little curious about what they are talking about so I go around the corner out of Maggie's sight and try to listen in on a bit of their conversation. Maggie is telling him how this is her first holiday for a long time and what a great time she is having so far. He compliments her on how beautiful she looks despite having two kids and also tells her he works at the hotel as manager of the Spa and Fitness Centre. They continue to talk casually so I walk back, safe in the knowledge she is OK.

After about 10 minutes Maggie walks back with a tray of drinks.

"What took you so long?" I ask.

"Oh the outside bar was really busy so I went to the hotel bar instead," she sighs. "Then I met a very nice man who works at the hotel. He was just giving me recommendations about some places for us to visit tomorrow."

I think nothing more of it and carry on as usual for the rest of the day.

That night I can't sleep: I have a raging hard-on fantasising about Maggie getting hit on by that black guy. With the kids sharing a room with us, it is difficult for us to have sex. Maggie is sound asleep and I end up wanking and cumming a couple of times in the bathroom before eventually going back to sleep at 4 am.

The next day we get up and have breakfast, visit the old town and surrounding region and do some shopping. We arrive back at the resort after lunch and quickly get back into our swimming gear to enjoy the rest of the day in the sun. The kids and their grandparents are playing by the pool while Maggie and I are sipping cocktails at the nearby bar. Soon I need to use the bathroom so I leave Maggie at the bar for a while. When I come back I see the same black guy sitting beside Maggie again. chatting. She is giggling and smiling away as if the two of them are in their own little world.

As I approach them she says, "Oh honey, this is Amir. I was talking to him yesterday. Amir is the manager of the health and fitness department here. He has kindly given me a discount voucher to try the massage service here in the hotel."

I smile towards Amir and shake hands with him. He is much taller than me; easily 6 foot. Up close I can see that he is a bit older than I thought; I guess he is in his mid to late forties though he is in very good shape.

"Very nice to meet you Sam, I have heard a lot about you. Maggie says you originally came from Hong Kong? I have been there a few times, it is an amazing city."

We enjoy some small talk and he offers to buy us drinks "on the house." Amir seems quite friendly and genuine.

That evening Maggie tells me she has been able to secure a booking at the massage salon for a 2hr session tomorrow and asks if it's ok if I stay and look after the kids while she goes there.

The next day the kids and I play in the pool and have some lunch with my parents while Maggie is having her massage. Once finished the kids and I head back to the room to rest. I realise it's been over 2 hours and Maggie is still not back yet. I decide to check if she is OK and so I leave the kids at my parent's room for them to look after while I look for her. As I make my way towards the spa area I notice a sign at the entrance of the massage suite informing customers that it is temporarily closed for maintenance. Nevertheless I try the door and find it to be unlocked. I make my way quietly inside and I hear some voices. I creep further inside and peer into one of the massage rooms and what I see shocks me to a point where I am frozen still.

I see Maggie standing there with a towel around her body, backed against the wall. In front of her is a totally naked Amir. His muscular body is impressive but what is more impressive is the size of his cock: it is a good 8 inches, very thick with angry veins and it is also looking very hard.

Although Maggie is backed against a wall, she tries to appear defiant and looks him straight in the eyes. "Amir if you don't get out I will scream."

He ignores her and keeps talking as he is stroking the hair on the side of her face.

"I knew you would make a booking when I recommended the massage here. Did you enjoy the massage? God you are so fucking gorgeous, as soon as I saw you I knew I had to have you."

"Let me go right now Amir or I will scream," repeats Maggie.

Amir tells her: "You know you want this too, ...I saw you looking at me by the bar. There is no one here that can hear us, so it is perfectly safe. The masseuse is finished for the rest of the day and I have closed off this area. It's just the two of us."

He is towering over her and Maggie starts to look a little nervous and frightened.

Her voice is beginning to sound tight and nervous. "You have to let me go: I'm married...I." Amir cuts her off and puts a finger to her lips. "Ssssh, no one has to know. Look at my cock. I know you want this. Can you see how much it wants you. I bet you haven't had a cock like this. I promise it will feel amazing. I bet the only cock that's ever been inside you is your husband's little cock. Don't you want to at least see what it feels like...it will be wonderful I promise."

As he is saying this he takes Maggie's hand and slowly guides it towards his thick hard cock. He gently gets her hands to wrap around his cock and slowly stroke it. Her hand is not big enough to fully wrap around it.

Maggie is mesmerised by his big thick member and seems entranced. She stares at her hand which seems to be moving on its own accord, slowly and gently caressing the big black angry cock in front of her.

Maggie's face looks lost and confused, her glassy eyes transfixed. As she continues to stroke his cock slowly, Amir places his finger below Maggie's chin, guiding her face towards him and gently kisses her lips, Maggie doesn't resist but closes her eyes and I can see tears forming that are soon rolling down her face. I can then see her responding by slowly opening her mouth to let Amir's tongue in as they are now slowly and passionately deep French kissing. Maggie's kisses are meeting his, offering her tongue for him to suck and their tongues intertwining. He takes off her towel to reveal Maggie's slim slender body in her bikini, her big breasts heaving as she breathes heavily. Amir pulls the bikini to one side revealing her left breast and starts cupping and squeezing it roughly while still making out with Maggie. At the same time Maggie is stroking his cock, her breathing heavy and, I suspect, her pussy soaking wet.

Amir breaks off the kiss and starts sucking on her left nipple, kneading, licking and gnawing at her breast as if he is a baby dying for milk, he rips off her bikini top and does the same thing to her right breast. Maggie is gasping and l can see conflicting emotions on her face, showing signs of guilt, bliss and wanting at the same time. Amir starts to lower himself, kissing every inch of her body as he makes his way down to peel off her bikini bottoms, revealing my wife's neatly trimmed mound. He gently licks, tongues and fingers my wife's already soaking wet pussy. By this time as you may have gathered, I have already got my own cock out and am stroking it as I watch the scene in front of me. Maggie is in pure ecstasy: I think she must've came a couple of times when he was licking and fingering her pussy, bringing her to new heights of pleasure.

After some time he stands up tall and proud, then gently pushes Maggie down so her face is facing his thick angry cock. She stares at it fixedly, her glassy-eyed expression seems one of nervous excitement. After a while she starts to lovingly and slowly caress the black angry cock, holding it in her hands, then licks the big mushroom head. Amir closes his eyes and tilts his head back. He looks like one of those Spartans in the movie "300", dominating his prey. I can't believe the sight in front of me and I nearly cum before I stop myself. I have a habit of edging when I masturbate as I want the feeling to last longer.

"Hmm Maggie that's it, you are one sexy bitch. My cock loves you. Treat it good and it will reward you."

Maggie's licking and sucking gets faster; the black snake looks to be coated with her saliva and his pre-cum. The look of hunger and ecstasy in her expression shows her eagerness and desire to please this black angry cock.

Amir whispers softly. "Are you ready baby? Do you want this cock inside you now?"

Maggie does not reply and he lifts her up to her feet. They make out once more, kissing with their mouths and tongues. I can see Maggie shaking, tears flowing down her face. I sense that she wants it but is reluctant at the same time. She wants him to take control and decide the outcome for her.

He lifts her up and places her on the massage table, spreads her legs wide and slides her to the edge of the table. "Oh baby this is what you want, this is what we both want. I'm going to make you feel so good. We are going to do so much fucking, I promise."

Maggie looks at him and whimpers. "Please... please use a condom."

"No can do baby, I don't like using them and besides, my cock wants to feel every part of you." At that moment he plunges his cock into my wife's pussy.

Maggie's gasps and closes her eyes when he buries his cock in her pussy for the first time. I think she has another orgasm.

"Oh my fucking god, you are so tight. I'm going to make you mine. You are going to feel every inch of my cock inside you. I will fill the places where your husband's cock could never reach and when I'm done with you, your husband's little Chinese cock will never be enough for you again."

He continues to pound into her, his throbbing cock driving deeper and faster inside, stretching her pussy muscles, their breathing heavy and their moans getting louder.

I can see Maggie pulling him closer to her, with pure lust in her expression she begs him, "Deeper, please I want it deeper."

He starts to thrust into her, driving his cock deeper, harder and faster into my wife. I can hear her moans each time his cock penetrates her, reaching new depths where I can only imagine that my cock has never reached. She is closing her eyes during this animalistic love making; I can see that she has come many times.

I can only stand there mesmerised and in shock, how can my innocent wife, the mother of my two children, be lying on a massage table in front of me, exposing the most intimate parts of her body, kissing and fucking with another man, taking another man's cock and being used in every way. This has to be a dream, or a nightmare, or both? It cannot be real. I shut my eyes hoping that it is a dream and I am about to wake up soon, but with my eyes shut all I can hear is their love making noises: the moans and grunts, the slapping of their sweaty bodies.

I open my eyes to see that my wife's legs are now on Amir's shoulders; he is leaning in, sucking and biting at her left puffy nipple as he continues to fuck her hard.

"Baby I'm close, I'm going to cum," I hear him tell her. "No, don't come inside me," she pleads in a weak exhausted voice.

Ignoring her he growls, "Here it comes baby. Here is your reward my hot bitch. You are my bitch now."

With one final hard thrust he buries his cock deep inside my wife and grunts. "Ughh! Yes take it, take my cum, take it uggh!"

This big black bull is fucking my wife, pumping my beautiful wife full of his hot foreign seed. I can not hold off from cumming anymore, my cock shooting spurts and spurts of cum onto the ground. It has been a while since I have cum so hard. Maggie, at the same time, thows her head back with her eyes closed and yelps; she is probably experiencing one of the biggest orgasms she has ever had.

He continues to pump in and out of my wife for a few more minutes before he takes his cock out. I can see the cum leaking out of my wife's well used swollen pussy. She looks exhausted as she lies back on the massage table. Amir walks round, his cock losing its anger, drooping down but still very big, so that it is now hovering above Maggie's head. Without a word between them Maggie instinctively takes hold of Amir's cock and guides it into her mouth, cleaning his cock with her tongue and mouth. I can't believe what I am seeing, Maggie never gives me a blow job when we have sex nevermind cleaning and licking the cum from one that has just spurted inside her.

Amir, looking satisfied, moves away and Maggie closes her eyes. Without Maggie noticing he takes out his phone and starts taking pictures of her, showing her naked body and open legs with cum seeping out from her pussy.

After a while Maggie gets up to wipe the cum from her pussy with some tissues and starts putting back on her bikini. Amir grabs a towel and wraps it around her.

"That was beautiful baby, did you enjoy that?" he coos.

"This can't happen anymore, I don't know what happened, why I let you do what we did...I, we...just cannot do this anymore." Her words are flustered, confused. I can see she is suffering from overriding emotions of guilt from cheating and breaking her marriage vows .

Amir replies "Its ok baby, we both enjoyed this. No-one has to know. It was amazing. You are an amazing woman."

As Maggie turns and walks towards the dressing area, Amir adds, "You are here for another 3 days yeah? We shall definitely have some more fun."

"No this will not happen again, this was a mistake, please don't make any contact with me anymore," Maggie responds sternly.

At that moment Amir's expression changes. He tells her with a serious look on his face: "I'm sorry baby, but right now you are like a drug to me. I'm addicted to you. Even looking at you right now is making my cock hard again."

He shows her his phone and continues: "Three more days and on each of these three days you will come to me when I ask. If you do what I say I promise you that your husband, and your family will never get to see these pictures."

To be continued.

Many thanks to Sexyvibe for proofreading my first literature in Literotica. Your advice on improving my grammar and overall story is greatly appreciated.

Oberon_80
Oberon_80
132 Followers