Vacation Souvenir Ch. 02

Story Info
Continuation of my wife being used during our vacation.
3k words
4.46
64.8k
68
5

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/08/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oberon_80
Oberon_80
132 Followers

What have I just witnessed? I could have stopped it and reported it to the hotel management. But I didn't; I enjoyed watching it.

Was that rape? Did he blackmail her in the end? Surely he would not go that far and it was just an empty threat.

Why would he risk getting fired? If my wife had reported this he would most likely get fired with even possible jail time.

I was not able to confront Maggie about this, I was wanking myself silly while watching her get fucked by another man. What if my parents were to find out or worse my kids?

Those thoughts and questions were running through my head, mixed with emotions of guilt, confusion and shock, it was making my head hurt and dizzy.

At this point Maggie and I have both crossed the line and there was no return. I pretended to be oblivious to what happened at the hotel spa and await to see what unfolds next.

However the next day normality seemed to have been restored. Maggie and I carried on as usual; it was as if the events at the spa had never happened.

We booked a taxi tour that took us sight-seeing around Antalya. I was glad to get away from the hotel and I was sure Maggie was feeling the same way too.

We visited many different places such as Hadrian's Gate, the Düden Waterfalls and shopped in the City markets. As we were nearing the end of our day we drove past one of the big water amusement parks. The water slides looked really big and a lot of fun. As soon as the kids saw the water park their eyes lit up and they begged us to go there.

We promised that we will go there on the following day. The kids were ecstatic upon hearing this news. After we arrived back at the hotel, we had a brief spell of rest before dining at the hotel restaurant; it was soon followed by an early night's sleep in bed.

That night I had a weird dream, I dreamt that Maggie got up out of bed to answer the door. She was whispering to someone about something, although I could not make out what she was saying I sensed the tenseness in her voice.

It wasn't long before the whispering stopped and I heard the door slowly closing. Then I had a vision of Amir in my dream where he whispered to me,

"You act like you don't want it but I know your body is aching for me."

That was when I woke up. What the fuck was that? I guessed it was my guilty conscience playing in my dreams.

The sun shone through the blinds and I immediately sat up and looked to my left, with much relief I found Maggie was still sleeping beside me.

I reached for my phone on the bedside table and it showed the time of 08:20am. The kids have also woken up and immediately complained about being hungry.

Maggie on the other hand was still in a deep sleep and so I took the kids downstairs for some breakfast.

Maggie was awake when we returned to our room after having finished breakfast. She still looked quite tired but she got up and led me into the bathroom.

"I'm really sorry honey," she started to cry "I don't feel well today but I don't want to disappoint the kids, would it be ok if I rest in the hotel and you take the kids to the water park?"

I kissed her forehead and told her "Of course sweetheart, that is fine, let my parents know if you need anything. They are not going to the water park either. They don't think they can justify the entrance fee by lying around in the park"

She smiled and gave me a hug "Ok I will."

We left at 11am for the water park, the journey to the water park was about an hour and as I had expected, the water park was extremely busy by this time. Some of the queues for the rides were very long but me and the kids had plenty of fun. By the time we arrived back at the hotel it was already 8pm where we found Maggie was still sleeping. The kids and I decided to have a late dinner at the hotel restaurant and then an early night's rest.

On our last day we all woke up early as it was time to pack our things ready for the flight home. Maggie was super excited to be going back home, she looked refreshed and smiling a lot more. Right before our coach arrived I was shocked when Amir approached us. I immediately thought about punching him, to wipe that fake smile off his face.

"Hey Sam I hope you and your family enjoyed your time at Antalya and perhaps come back again."

Maggie looked uncomfortable upon seeing him. She and I could only muster a brief smile before hopping onto the coach. I was glad to be leaving Turkey for good.

It has been 3 months since our vacation to Turkey. During all this time I have never divulged my secret of having seen my wife having sex with another man. Today was a typical Monday morning where Maggie was getting the kids ready for school and I had just finished breakfast and started making my way out the door for work. I checked the post-box and found a package addressed to me. In a hurry I dropped the package into my briefcase and started my long drive into work.

I worked as an accounting associate and although the job pays well I did not like having to make the hour long drive into work every day. As with every week, Monday is my busiest day with many meetings and calls. I was given a brief respite in my office during lunch time, and I remembered about the package, I took it out of my briefcase and tear open the package. I wondered who this was from; it had no sender name or address. Inside the package was an SD card and a letter.

"Dear Sam,

I hope you enjoyed your vacation with us, It was very nice to have met you and especially your wife. Here is a little souvenir personally from me to remember the holiday by and I hope you see you both again real soon.

Love,

Amir"

I immediately loaded the SD card into my laptop and it showed 3 MP4 files each with a different timestamp. I slowly clicked on the file with the earliest timestamp of 6th Aug 19:32.

I recall we were having dinner at the hotel restaurant that evening after our day drip in Antalya.

It showed a man holding a phone filming my wife as she walked towards the restaurant toilet. He was following behind her into the ladies toilet room and he locked the toilet door.

The camera was now shooting at Maggie's face, she looked a bit shocked.

"Amir what are you doing? Why are you filming? Please can you leave me alone!" She whispered hysterically, looking increasingly concerned.

"You know I haven't stopped thinking about you since yesterday."

"Amir please turn that off, what do you want?" Maggie continued to plead.

Amir replied "You know what I want baby, I'm making this video for me, so when you are gone I can wank to this over and over, you are one sexy ass bitch and I can't wait to taste you again."

"Look down there," he pointed the camera to his crotch "look how hard I am for you and you haven't even got your lips around it yet."

"Let's go we don't have much time to waste."

"Amir we can't do this here, this is crazy," she pleaded.

"Show me," was all he said.

"No please Amir, we can just forget about this," she continued pleading.

"Show me," he repeated.

My wife started to lift up her dress to reveal her black suspenders and stockings and her black lacy thong.

"Good girl, exactly what I wanted to see, I was afraid you didn't get my message today, I can smell your pussy dripping for me."

He placed the phone on the wash stand with the phone still filming.

"What message is he talking about? Was this prearranged?" I asked myself.

Nevertheless I got very aroused and my cock was feeling very tight in my trousers.

I unzipped my trousers and freed my cock and slowly started wanking to the video.

Amir moved towards my wife.

"Don't worry we will be quick." There was hunger in his voice.

He gently pushed Maggie's back so she was leaning forward, her head facing the washing mirrors.

He lifted up her dress over her ass and gently peeled off her thong.

What a sight to behold, my wife was in high heels, suspenders and stockings, her thong draped around her ankles, she was bent over the wash hand basin with her ass in the air as Amir started to eat her out.

"Ohh no please Amir, oh god...," her voice trembled. Amir's hands were all over Maggie's ass and legs.

"Hmm you are so wet." he dropped his trousers and his cock sprang out, it was already rock hard.

Without any haste he plunged his cock into Maggie's willing entrance

"Aaah you are so tight, I only fucked you yesterday but you are still so fucking tight." As he started to fuck her harder and faster, his cock was driving deeper and deeper inside her.

Maggie tried to steady herself with one hand while her other hand covered her mouth to stifle her moans and heavy breathing.

After about a minute of intense fucking Amir cupped Maggie's breasts with both hands and squeezed them roughly. His body was pushing into Maggie and his cock was buried deep in her pussy.

"Aah fuck yea, I'm cumming, " he winced and then he came inside her. At that moment I almost came myself; I had just witnessed my wife being fucked and he continued to pump his cum inside her.

When he finished he took his cock out and I saw Maggie's pussy was dripping of Amir's semen.

Next he pulled Maggie's thong back on and fixed her dress. While Maggie stared at herself in the mirror with a tinge of sadness and guilt, Amir kissed her neck and whispered,

"We better get you back quickly to your dinner, you wouldn't want your husband to know that your belly is already full," he grinned.

The scene ended with him reaching for the phone and stopped recording.

I clicked on the next file with a timestamp of 7th Aug 02:47.

The scene started with a very faint knock at the door number. The door slowly opened after a brief while and a voice said,

"I was worried you had fallen asleep, let's go."

He grabbed her hand and pulled her forward.

"No Amir this has to stop...It is over; today at the restaurant was the last time I'm giving it to you, what if my husband wakes up to find me gone?" Maggie whispered defiantly.

This was followed by a brief silence of a few seconds and then Amir whispered menacingly to her ear "No bitch this stops when I say stop, I can smell you. You acting like you don't wannit but I can tell your body is aching for me."

He moved closer to her ear,

"Your husband is sound asleep, he won't wake up ...or do you want me to wake him AND your kids up now?"

Maggie looked defeated her eyes stared into Amir's. Then her expression changed and she told him, "let me get the key-card for the door."

The scene jumped to focus on Maggie's face. Amir is holding the camera while lying down in a bed with Maggie on top of him. She was slowly unbuttoning her pyjama top and with each bottom undone I could see the outline of her beautiful perky breasts. The camera slowly panned down and showed Maggie was naked below, her pyjama bottoms and panties were removed and only showing her neatly trimmed pubic mound.

The camera panned back up and Maggie's full unbuttoned top, she slowly took it off to reveal her set of perfect breasts. Amir started massaging her breasts as Maggie closed her eyes and moans.

Then she bent down to free his cock and started to lick Amir's big mushroom head cock.

"Mmmm look at me when you are sucking my cock, I want to see you enjoying it."

Her eyes were fixed on the camera as she licked up and down the full length of his thick veiny shaft.

"Oooh baby you are amazing at cock sucking, are you this good for you husband or only for me?"

Maggie did not answer him, at that moment her full attention was only for his cock, she wanked and licked, slurped and sucked the massive member; coating it with her saliva and his pre-cum that was leaking out of it.

Amir then asked her to stop and then he placed the camera on the bedside table. The camera was now pointing at the bed. I could see both their naked bodies on the bed.

"Turn over I want to taste you."

Maggie turned around and lowered herself in a 69 position. Her pussy and ass were now on Amir's face.

Maggie continued to suck and lick his massive cock, in turn Amir started to lick Maggie's slick, wet pussy. He was licking and tonguing her slit and his hands were on her ass as he tongues her deeper and deeper.

His faced was buried between Maggie's thighs and then he positioned her ass closer to his face so he was able to rim her.

Maggie seemed startled by this as her eyes widened and she inhales deeply "Oooh hmm Amir not there...oh God..."

Amir continued to tongue and lick her butthole, then he went back to lick her pussy and clit before he stuck his tongue in and out of Maggie's ass again.

Maggie was focused on making love to her lover's massive cock with her mouth and tongue. She seemed to be enjoying this moment. She sucked and licked with passion, she wanted to make his angry veiny shaft explode.

After a few minutes Amir tensed up and winced. He told her, "Ahh fuck, I don't think I can hold on...I'm going to bust my nut and you are going to swallow my load."

I don't think Maggie heard him, she was still giving his cock its full attention, she licked and sucked his slick cock until she felt it throbbing and about to burst.

She smiled as soon as she sees his cock exploding, shooting out strings of cum that she was trying to catch in her mouth. She licked his cum covered cock and continued to massage it with her hands, each time she squeezed and pumped his cock, more cum would seep out and she licked it off.

I thought that was the end of it, but then Maggie grabbed of a hold of his still stiff cock and guided it to her pussy entrance as she lowered herself on top of him; she was looking at him when he penetrated her and she told him,

"Fuck me."

I was shocked, Maggie is now initiating the sex, she wanted his cock inside her and she didn't even mind that he was not wearing a condom.

She was only able to take half his cock before she started to work her pussy up and down on it. She grinded and bounced on his veiny manhood, taking more and more of his length inside and it wasn't long before he was fully balls deep inside her.

Maggie looked amazed and satisfied that she was able to accommodate Amir's cock fully. She fucked and grinded harder and faster until her first wave of orgasm hit her.

"Ahhh fuck me!... FUCK!" She threw back her head and clenched her heaving breasts.

She was breathing heavily and Amir sat up and removed her hands from her breasts and started licking and sucking her erect nipples.

He licked the sweat between her breasts up to her neck before meeting his mouth with Maggie's. They kissed passionately, breaking between heavy breathing.

Amir pushed her backwards until she fell lying on her back on the bed. He lifted her back and placed a pillow underneath. He spread her legs and rammed his cock inside her.

They are now fucking in a missionary position but each thrust was hard and savage.

"Ugggh!...uggh!" they both grunted as he buried his cock deep into her.

"You're my bitch, uggh! take it! take my cock, you're fucking mine...FUCK!" His thrusts got faster and harder, their grunts got louder and louder.

"Oh yes fuck me harder, oh yes make me cum." she said breathlessly.

The fucking was wild and savage.

Finally Amir kissed Maggie passionately and started to cum inside her, their kissing muffling their grunts as Amir continued to grind his cock inside Maggie, he pumped and spurted his load deep into her unprotected womb.

When they finished Maggie's expression had changed again to one of regret and guilt. She pushed Amir off her to get dressed.

"I have to go." She said.

The scene finished with Amir reaching for the camera and it turned off.

My cock was leaking pre-cum, I had resisted the urge to cum, It would have been my first time wanking and cumming at work. Even though I have my own office it felt weird.

However I was feeling so horny at this stage but at the same time I was also ashamed that my wife was being used by another man and all that time I was unaware of it.

I was too naive to believe that Amir would have stopped pursuing Maggie after he raped her the first time.

My hands were shaking as I hovered the mouse to click on the next file. It had a timestamp of 7th Aug 13:10, the day me and the kids went to the water park.

The duration on that file was 4 hours long.

To be continued...

Oberon_80
Oberon_80
132 Followers