Vacation Time for Them Both Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He heard her let out a small moan to which he brought his free hand, that still had the undies in them up to her mouth and stuffed the soaked thong into her mouth, as a makeshift gag. She gripped the back of his head by his hair, and pushed his face hard into her pussy. She couldn't take the intensity of his efforts on her pussy. She could taste herself on the panties in her mouth and came hard from the mixture of stimuli being used on her. She could feel the muscles of her hole pulsing and squeezing tight around the fingers Steve had slammed up into her.

He didn't let up on his efforts he just increased the speed at which he was working his tongue on her. He looked up for a second, and said to her "Scoot forward, baby, I want to lick your ass too." He pulled on her hips to pull her forward on the seat, to get her ass closer to his mouth.

She slithered her ass forward as far as she could go, to give him better access to both her holes. Her breathing was erratic and the smell of her juices on the panties was making her head swim in pheromones. The movie's sound picked up and she could feel the vibrations of the bass in her chest as well. When she felt the second orgasm of the night subside she noticed Steve hand worked 3 fingers into her ass already, pushing them in and out of her with each breath she took.

Steve took his face away from between her legs. He couldn't take the pulsing in his cock anymore. He made his way up Jazmin's body, squeezing both her breasts and nibbled on both of her nipples through her shirt. He took the panties from her mouth and kissed her deep. When he pulled back he looked around to see if anyone had noticed anything out of the ordinary or any noises coming from the back row. When he looked around no one was looking back towards them, it seemed all 8 people were engrossed in the movie. He didn't normally go down on Jazmin during a movie that was what she normally did for him. Tonight, though, he felt adventurous, this was truly a week of firsts for them both.

Feeling the need to explode, he unzipped his pants and leaned forward, he kissed Jazmin's neck then whispered his intentions in her ear. "Jaz, baby. I'm going to fuck your ass right here and now, in the middle of a movie theater."

He reached down between them, where his rock hard cock was laid up against her belly, and moved his body just enough to get it lined up with her ass. He got her nice and lubed up with her own juices while he was eating her, and fingering her beautiful ass. He pushed in with a little bit of resistance. He felt the muscle at the opening of her ass give way. He sank his cock deep into her ass looking down at her; he saw the look of ecstasy cross her face as soon as he was balls deep in her. He pressed his mouth against hers, in a deep passionate kiss, so that if she started to scream out his mouth would hold back at least some of the noise.

She was dripping juices from her pussy down her crack to where he was pushing his cock in and out of her ass. She could feel the hot hardness sliding in and out of her with ease now. She squeezed her muscles around his cock. She put her arms around him and scratched his back through his shirt. She broke their kiss long enough to whisper in his ear, "Oh yeah baby... Fuck me hard... Oh my god... Slam that cock deep in my ass..."

He slammed his cock deep in her ass, exactly as she requested, and could feel her pushing back against him to bury him even deeper. They continued their kiss to keep from making too much noise; the slapping sound of their hips slamming together was enough. Steve continued to pound faster and harder into her until he finally felt the familiar need to cum hard into his precious fiancé's ass. He took a few more strokes and slammed into her one last time sending squirts of his sperm deep into her. He moaned into her mouth as he filled her ass up. He laid on top of her for a moment to catch his breath, and then slowly pulled out.

They adjusted themselves after a few moments; Jazmin felt like a limp rag doll by that time. She knew she was leaking Steve's cum out of her ass and some of her own all over the theater seat. That had been a first that they wouldn't soon forget. Steve had yet to zip up his pants and Jazmin saw the shimmer of her juices shining off his cock from the lights of the movie screen.

She smiled at him and said, "You want to put that away before I use it as a lollipop again?"

Steve smiled and shook his cock with his hand at Jazmin playfully. "Wiggle worm is sleepy baby, He needs to rest for a few." With that he fixed his pants and zipped them up. He picked up his jacket and the thong that Jazmin had in her mouth moments ago. "You wanna put these back on? I might want to play some more, its fun to watch you squirm."

Jazmin took the cum-soaked thong and slid them back up her legs, adjusting them so that the small silver bullet was back in place against her clit. After she got adjusted she relaxed and curled up against Steve putting her head on his shoulder. She leaned her head back to whisper in his ear "Baby, you can make me squirm whenever you want." She gave him a kiss on his ear lobe, which elicited a shiver from her lover.

They finished the movie cuddling and getting the basic gist of the movie with what time they had left. When they walked out no one looked at them differently it was like they had been in their own bubble in the back of the theater. It was all the more thrilling to know no one had seen it at all.

On their way home Steve flipped the switch of the thong on again. This time he put it on the varying vibrations setting. So that it was constantly changing the vibrations on Jazmin's clit.

She jumped a bit surprised at the timing. She gripped Steve's arm and hand as she let the vibrations get her closer and closer to climax. She finally got pushed over the edge, and with a loud yell that she had kept in all night she came, "OH MY FUCKING GOD YES!!! SHIT!! VIBRATE MY LITTLE CLIT!! YES, OH, GOD!!!"

What Jazmin didn't realize was the air she felt float across her skin was from the window and not the heater that was on full blast in the car. Steve had rolled the window down so that anyone they passed by could hear her and see her thrashing around in the passenger seat. Steve chuckled at some teenage boys he passed that had looked over to see Jazmin's intense orgasm. Their jaws dropped when they realized that she was indeed in orgasmic bliss and oblivious to their presence.

It had been and up and down roller coaster of orgasms all evening for Jazmin. She had calmed down from the last one to see the window open. She slapped Steve's arm knowing he rolled it down on purpose. She tried to act mad at him, "Steve!" She snapped. "What the hell?" Pointing at the window.

"What baby? I can't share your sexy screaming body at least for people to watch? There was a couple of teenagers back there that thought you were hot. I think you almost made them crash into a snow bank." He winked at her and gave her shaking leg a squeeze. "Just think, they were getting all worked up over you. Got me going again too, so it was all good." He leaned over at a red light and gave her a kiss. He squeezed one of her breasts for good measure as well.

Jazmin tried to pout at him but it didn't work. She was so in love and lust with him that she did whatever he wanted, and got whatever she wanted in return. It was a good deal all around.

They drove the rest of the way home listening to music; Jazmin was imagining herself getting fucked from behind while wearing the tight corset that was hugging her midsection tightly.

Steve couldn't help but think of Jazmin getting played with tomorrow by the cute Samantha. The image of Jazmin face down in the young girl's crotch, ass in the air got him rock hard again. He just couldn't wait.

When they pulled up to their apartment Jazmin hopped out of the car, she was too excited to wait in the car for Steve to open the door for her. Steve hurried up behind her, watching her ass sway from side to side under the skirt. He came up behind her, grabbed her ass with one hand and hit the switch of the remote again with the other just to give her a jolt.

Jazmin let out a small moan as she pushed through the door. She felt the little vibe turn off as she made it over the threshold. She quickly stepped out of the thong, and then flipped them at Steve where they landed on his face.

"If you want to get me off again tonight, you will have to do it with your cock, Mister."

"That can be arranged." He said as he pulled the erotic smelling undies off his face and gave her an animalistic growl.

Jazmin hurried up the stairs, being chased close behind by Steve. She managed to throw off her top as she got into the bedroom and threw it on the floor, Her breasts exposed and the tight corset hugging her midsection.

Steve looked at her, stalking her as he entered the room, looking like he was a tiger on the hunt, he tossed off his shirt and stepped out of the pants he unzipped on his way up the stairs. He sniffed the air like he was catching the scent of his prey, he could definitely smell Jazmin's aroma in the air, the sweet smell of her pussy filling his nostrils even at a distance.

Jazmin quickly stepped out of her skirt, and was standing there teasing Steve's. "Come on big boy, come and get me."

She turned and wiggled her ass at him, knowing the sight of the garter straps down the back of her ass framed it perfectly. He loved the sight of her well-toned bubble ass in a garter belt. She scrambled up onto the bed, sticking her ass in the air, and shaking it back and forth at her lover.

Steve growled again and jumped up on the bed to attack her. He grabbed both her butt cheeks and squeezed them hard, then slapped them both, leaving a handprint behind on each cheek. She moaned at the aggressiveness. The whole night had been foreplay for him and knew that she was ready for a long night of hardcore sex.

He reached over and pulled out the replica penis they had made of him, and lubed it up quickly. When she looked back over her shoulder he was already lining up the dildo up with her pussy, sliding up and down her pussy lips. He pushed in the dildo easily and felt her push back against him. He worked the phallus in and out of her pussy for a couple minutes slamming it hard into her. When he knew she was close to cumming again, he lined up his own cock with Jazmin's well-used ass.

He didn't need any lube for her ass; his cum would be lubricant enough for his needs. He pushed into her slowly, so that she would get used to him again, she always tightened up quickly after having her ass fucked. He got all the way down his shaft, and held still, till he could feel her totally relax around his cock.

"Oh, yeah, fuck me hard with both those cocks baby, yeah." She moaned. Knowing she didn't have to hold anything else in for the rest of the night.

He pushed in harder and then slid almost all the way out leaving just the head inside of her. He slammed home again, receiving a loud moan from his efforts on her ass. He worked his cock in and out of her, loving the smooth tightness of her anal canal.

She began pushing back harder against him. He could feel the round globes of her ass bouncing off his hips, and the dildo sliding in and out of her with the each stroke. He could feel the need to want to cum again start to build up in his balls.

He reached down under her, and squeezed her breasts, and pulled her back against him, so that she was sitting up on her knees. She reached back with her left arm, and kissed him deep. He squeezed and pinched at her nipples hard, as they were bouncing with each stroke. He put one hand between her legs, and pushed the dildo deep inside her while his thumb began his assault on her clit.

He felt her start to pulse around his cock as her own orgasm started to pick up again. He couldn't hold back the tension in his balls any more slammed deep and hard into her ass for the second time that night. He came, sending his sperm deep into her delectable ass, feeling it coat the walls of her insides with each final stroke.

Jazmin came as well at the same time, she broke their kiss to scream out, moaning and grunting the whole time. The heat and intensity of the evening ended with one massive orgasm for them both, since they had been holding in some of their release so to not get caught.

They held still, Steve's cock deep inside her, as it was making its way back to being soft. The sweat glistening off their bodies as they kissed, and slowed their breathing back to normal. When Jazmin felt his cock slid out of her effortlessly, she pulled away from him and collapsed on the bed.

Steve fell down next to her, completely spent for the hours of teasing and multiple times they both got off that night. He glanced over at Jazmin's beautiful body, and gave her a soft slap on the ass. She jerked, but barely was able to move. He then, slid his hand between her legs, and pulled out the replica dildo from her pussy, she made a moan from being left empty.

She glanced over at him, and said, "Oh my god baby, that was a fantastic date." She worked her way over to him slowly, and laid her head on his chest, passing out finally from exhaustion.

All Steve could think of was hoping he would be able to wake up in the morning before Jazmin's surprise visitor got there. He put his arms around her and fell asleep blissfully happy that they had another lovely and very erotic evening, with more to come. He never wanted to let her go, and was more than happy to know she was soon to be his wife.

12