Vacation Twist

Story Info
Beautiful wife has urges.
2.1k words
3.74
148.2k
21

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 09/12/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My beautiful wife of 20 years and myself were in a big time rut. Kids, mortgage, work and everyday chores had sucked the fun out of our sex life. We were now free to travel and have fun but the nightlife on vacations consisted of great meals....and then a great book before falling asleep.

I was worried. Very worried. As we grew older together, she was widening the gap between who was better looking. She is much more attractive now than when we were younger because she is very careful what she eats and because of her daily exercise program, she is slim and firm in all the right places. With her small waist, and long luscious legs, she is a sight to behold in a mini skirt. I have always loved legs and her legs drive me nuts. Her thighs are very slim, her ankles slight and her calves super tight. When she wears that skirt with a tight top showing off her small young girl breasts, I feel like I am out of my league big time. I should not be too worried though, because she hardly ever wears clothes that show off her assets.

Yes. We are in a rut. She thinks she looks like a mother. A plain, dowdy mother with no sex appeal. A plain, dowdy mother who cannot get into sex with gusto because she honestly does not believe she is sexy. Meanwhile, I want to eat her alive I am so horny, even with her motherly attire.

I decided to take it upon myself to sex things up by ordering stiletto heels online, teetering, black stripper heels that drive men nuts. To my surprise, she loved them because she saw for the first time in a long time, how good her legs looked in a good pair of sexy heels. We screwed harder than we have in years that night, with the shoes on of course.

Now all I was thinking about was when and how to get fucked by my waking sexy partner. I had to be careful, though, because any effort to " sex herself up" would result in unwanted attention from other men. Unwanted by me I might add. Because, you see, she was not always this conservative mother type who would rather read a book on a warm tropical evening than have crazy sex on a beach. When we were younger, before commitments pushed lust out the door, things were quite erotic. And after dozens of fantasy talks while hot and heavy of her bedding another man, we might have been close to closing the deal. Just sex talk maybe but we were just starting to spread our sexual wings before life's challanges came along. I had to be careful because she may be tempted by a younger guy. A more athletic, bigger, stronger guy.

We decided to travel to a tropical resort to drink, eat and rekindle the passion we left behind years ago.

She wanted to know what to pack and I said it was very simple. Short, tight and high. At this typical resort, even with kids running around during the day, any women with revealing clothes and sky high heels would not stand out one bit after hours at any of the resorts clubs. Clothes that would result in gawks in our hometown would blend in very nicely once the sun went down.

My wife, on the other hand, would receive gawks, and stares. You see, maybe not to the 20 year old, but anyone else with a penis would find her hotter than hell. With a bit of a sunburn, long tight shimmering legs flowing out of that super tight mini, a loose silk halter with no bra, towering heels and that tussled beach hair look, she looked the sexy club hopper perfectly. Throw in the half drunk smirk and she was one natural hottie. If I did not pester her though, she would have worn tan slacks and flats.

Oh yes, the drinking. When she is nervous, she likes to drink. Lots. I have always been OK with her not drinking and doing all of the driving every where we go because I remember back to our younger days, our younger drinking days, when she tended to be a big flirt with any man who gave her attention. And if he did not give her attention, she was a bigger flirt. She recognized this and stopped the boozing unless it was just me and her drinking wine. This was part of her maturing as a women and mother. Its just that she went to far to the conservative side.

All bets were off now though. Here we were at a tropical paradise, feeling very sexy and happy, and drinking was just part of the party. At this time and at this locale, she was a very sexy drunk.

Everyone was mingling with everyone else on this second night and there was quite the mix of characters. There was the very old, the very young and the very creepy. We up ended chatting with a much younger, but very mature attractive couple. She was a perfect suntaned beauty while he was a tall and lanky adonis. Perfectly dressed and very modest, it was obvious he was concealing one perfect body. The give away? Two long, tanned muscular arms spilling out of the short sleeves of his yellow designer shirt. He had huge hands and black ink tatoos covering most of his biceps.

We were having a great time when the wife excused herself because she wanted to go to bed early. This was their last night, and she needed to prepare for the early morning check out. I was bummed because she was extremely easy to look at but her leaving did not slow the good times.

With the wife out of the way, my wife really started to relax and began to flirt ever so slightly with our new friend. She thinks we don't notice, but guys notice right away and her conversation often included the touching of his arms.

The party fever increased as time went on with all sorts of drinking games. The club was extremely crowded at this point and we did not have our own spot anymore. Because of the close quarters, my wife was able to stand against our friend while not feeling awkward. We were like her body guards, protecting her from surging people and she would often grab his arm to steady herself. Our modest friend would glance sheepishly in my direction when ever my wife touched him. He was a perfect gentleman who was not putting the moves on my wife but was growing uncomfortable with me noticing her attention to him.

I left for the bathroom and took up a spot where I could get a good look at the two, shoehorned into the mass of club hoppers. She was now turned and looking directly at him only inches away from each other and it was then I felt the first pangs of jealousy..and excitement. We talked about it 20 years ago but I thought her sleeping with another man with my consent was all in the past.

Everything changed when I returned from the bathroom. When my now very drunk wife announced she was leaving to freshen up, a bomb shell landed on my lap. Our friend mentions that my wife wanted him to ask me if it was OK if he fucked her. Even though I was just thinking about that very thing, to hear it come out of his mouth was shocking. Maybe because he was so modest and kind, and maybe because I was drunk, my emotions tipped to the excited side, not the jealous side. I turned to see my wife returning from the bathroom and I thought to myself, I have never seen her look so sexy.

Once we got to our room they wasted no time getting started and I quickly realized it was about them and not me. I cracked a beer, settled into a lazy boy chair, and what felt like a dream, a foggy dream began to unfold in front of me.

The very first thing she did was grab, rub, kiss those arms. Oh those arms. If she could have fucked his arm, I think she would have. She soon had his pants off and had his cock in her mouth with no time wasted. The look on her face was sheer joy with not even a glance my way. She managed to stop blowing him for a moment to remove his shirt and let out a quiet groan. His body was just as expected. His torso was a long, young, hard tightly wound bundle of muscle with two big anacondas hanging of his shoulders. This was not a long drawn out sex story. Things were moving fast. He had a wife to return to and she was looking to get fucked, not to cuddle. After admiring and kissing his chest for a few moments it was back to his cock. She was loving his cock. She was sweating sucking his cock.

In between sucks and licks, she was taking off her clothes, afraid to miss one second of cock time. The only thing left on was her heels, the same heels I bought for her and the same heels I was looking forward to banging her in. Now she was squatting , naked in her shoes with her asshole clearly exposed, blowing a strange man right before my eyes. The exitement on her face was impossible to miss. She was on fire and she was taking advantage of this golden opportunity to screw someone else with my apparent blessing.

Maybe she was a dowdy, conservative women with me only. Maybe I was not turning her on enough for her to feel sexy. Maybe she is a smouldering sexpot looking for the right time to burst. If I was right in my thinking, she was now bursting. I am sure that if I got up and left, she would not notice.

As if she was on the clock, she stopped blowing and assumed the postion to get plowed by his rock hard cock. It is hard to explain, but I was watching my wife and the mother of my children, laying on her back, heels in the air with her legs parted exposing a swollen, red, moist pussy.

He wasted no time plunging into her, and she wasted no time sinking her nails into his bare ass so hard that he would have had to hide his butt from his wife for a few days. He grabbed one beautiful leg around the ankle, kissed one shoe and while still holding the leg up, banged her from the side with great force and urgency. It was easy to tell that he was taking great pains to last at least 15 minutes, but anyone fucking my wife, looking down at glistening firm body would have much trouble holding on. He wanted to pull out but she wanted none of that and sensing he was about to come, she started to buck and would not let him out. They both started to pump like jack rabbits when orgasms were about to blow and blow they did with screams and sweat.

Our friend quickly dressed and headed to his room while my wife closed her eyes, pulled a cover up and passed out. There she slept, her shoes still on, hair a tangled mess, makeup, including her lipstick completely gone. Yes, this was about them and I am sure she would have fucked him again if he was not leaving tomorrow. But damn she looked hot.

I got naked and while spooning her, slipped my dick into her gaping vagina and blew my load.

The next morning, she joined me for breakfast downstairs and I noticed her slight limp. She then tried to hide the fact that she was shifting side to side because of the discomfort in her pounded pussy. After some small talk she asked if I was OK. I said I was and that I wish I was included at least a little bit. She said she was sorry she did not bang me later that night but I informed her that I did slip it into her. She told me that that was the last time she ever wanted to have sex with another man and I replied I was happy with that. But I also thought that she felt this way because she was sore and hungover. I think the genie was out of the bottle.

Two nights later, after a long rest, we were back in a resort club. Her clothes were shorter, tighter and higher and this time she had no panties on, just for fun she says.